--Missions Slogans and Notable Quotes from Missionaries =
---- bible
-Famous Quotes About Christian Missions:

-"God uses men who are weak and feeble enough to lean on Him."
--Hudson Taylor, Missionary to China~

-"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."
--Jim Elliot, Missionary Martyr=1950s lost his life to reach the Auca Indians of Ecuador.

-"If a commission by an earthly king is considered a honor, how can a commission by a Heavenly King be considered a sacrifice?"
--David Livingstone

-"The Great Commission"
= is not an option to be considered; it is a command to be obeyed." -***(Matthew 28:19-20)
--Hudson Taylor

-"Some wish to live within the sound of a Chapel bell; I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of Hell."
--C. T. Studd

-"If Jesus Christ be God and died for me, then no 'sacrifice' can be too great for me to make for Him."
--C.T. Studd

-"We talk of the Second Coming; half the world has never heard of the first."
-Oswald J. Smith

-"If God calls you to be a missionary, don't stoop to be a king."
-Jordan Grooms

-"If you found a cure for cancer, wouldn't it be inconceivable to hide it from the rest of mankind? How much more inconceivable to keep silent the cure from the eternal wages of death."
-Dave Davidson

-"World missions was on God's mind from the beginning of time."
--Dave Davidson

-"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
--Bob Pierce / World Vision Founder

-"No reserves. No retreats. No regrets."
-William Borden; Missionary/Death; Egypt=(4-9-1913)/age=25yrs.

--"When James Calvert went out as a missionary to the cannibals of the Fiji Islands, the ship Captain tried to turn him back, saying, "You will lose your life and the lives of these with you if you go among such savages."
--To that, Calvert replied, "We died before we came here."

--"Someone asked, 'Will the heathen who have never heard the Gospel be saved?' It is more a question with me whether we-who have the Gospel and fail to give it to those who have not--can be saved."
--Charles Spurgeon
-------
***-Matthew 28:19-20 / "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the end of the age."/JESUS

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]