pintrest youtube facebook twitter
header-logo

Get Jenny McCarthy's Favorite Infrared Sauna Today!

Dear Friend,

We are very fortunate to have Partners In Health, whose development of innovative products, offer our supporters unique ways to wellness. One in particular, I am excited to share with you is the Health Partner FITT System, a far-infrared thermal therapy unit.

This sauna has been featured at our autism conferences, as well as used by Generation Rescue staff, in our home offices. It is a balancing act for the human body, assisting in the increase of blood flow by 41%. It enhances circulation and metabolism without increasing pulse rate and blood pressure. I can personally tell you, that this process is also very relaxing.

The unique design allows blood flow units in your body to be exposed to the infrared thermal therapy while your heart and head stay cool. This allows the user to remain calm and relaxed, receiving all the benefits of a full sauna without experiencing a feeling of anxiety or claustrophobia. This particular feature is one I know all of you can appreciate.

What's even better is our kids can also benefit. Kids are often restless when sitting for long periods of time, but with only half their body in the thermal therapy unit of the Health Partner, their arms are free and it allows them to continue mental activity you choose to engage them with. I have recommended this natural therapy to my own family and they love it.

I am a huge fan of these wonderful partners and sponsors of Generation Rescue. They encourage families, health centers and doctor offices to advocate for this cutting-edge thermal therapy system. This is why they are offering the Health Partner for a special discount.

Health Partner FITT System Back-to-School Sale:

• Special Pricing: $1,700 + Flat-Rate Shipping (Sales Tax Applies Within CA)?- 0% Interest Financing, Until Paid In Full
  • Available Through GE Capital (Pending Credit Approval)
  • Financing Payments as Low as $68 Per Month (For 25 Months) or Until Paid In Full.

For more information or to purchase the Health Partner FITT System, please visit www.hpfittsystem.com or call 1-800-946-6001.   

Thank you for letting me share this great resource with you. I hope you get the opportunity to read more about it and give it a try.

Sincerely,
Candace McDonald

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)