pintrest youtube facebook twitter

header-logo

action-btn

Donate to help families in need!

Dear Friends,

Recently we received some good news at the GR office that I wanted to share with you all.

Charlie, one of our previous Rescue Family grant participants, who completed the program in 2010 and has continued with treatment improves more and more every day. Recently, his mother Charlene shared her latest update with us.

"This past summer, Charlie taught himself how to swim! We are so proud of him, and we credit everyone, especially the good people at Generation Rescue, for contributing to this accomplishment. Thank you again, to all of the GR angels!"

It's testimonials like this that make our work so fulfilling. 

As we embark on this new season let's recognize the milestones we have already accomplished and celebrate new ways to grow. 

And please feel free to 
tweet us or share on our Facebook page your achievements and news ways you plan to grow this season! 

Sincerely,
Candace McDonald
Executive Director

Jacqueline Laurita Faces Her Fears 

We are so proud of our Celebrity Cabinet Member Jacqueline Laurita for speaking about her journey with son Nicholas! In a recent episode of the Real Housewives of New Jersey, Bravo featured a local event hosted by blk., where Jacqueline spoke of the trials and tribulations her family has faced, having a child on the spectrum.  Jacqueline and her husband Chris have been huge supporters of Generation Rescue and we appreciate all of their hard work and dedication the cause!

Read Jacqueline's inspirational story here.arrow

35.99% Overall Improvement Seen from BioRay's Liver Life

Written by Stephanie Ray, Co-Founder/President of BioRay

With help from Generation Rescue, we recently took a group of 11 children through a course of Liver Life® for 90 days, recording their pre and post ATEC (Treatment Evaluation Checklist). We are pleased to present the results of this intervention study with Liver Life®.

The following mean percent improvement was seen in the following areas:

- 19.35% Speech/Language/Communication
- 40.53% Sociability
- 39.35% Sensory/Cognitive Awareness
- 38.89% Health/Physical Behavior
- 35.99% Overall

Read the complete study here.arrow

Creating Communication Breakthroughs

Tuesday, October 1st, 11am PST/2 pm EST

Create Communication Breakthroughs:
Learn 3 critical strategies so your child can understand and be understood -- without the tantrums and frustration! 

Click here to sign up for this FREE resource!arrow

Support GR on Web Thrift Store

Treat yourself to the new iPhone and donate your old one to Generation Rescue!

Sales proceeds from your old phone benefit families affected by autism.

Even better: between October 1-31, donate any and all good stuff you don't need at our WebThriftStore: clothing, electronics, household items, you name it! Generation Rescue is competing with other charities in a Donation Drive contest. Help us finish in the top 3 charities and Generation Rescue and our families benefit even more during holiday season!

Learn more about this special promotion here.arrow

Upcoming Events

MAPS Fall 2013 Conference 

2013 Dallas GFAF Expo

Oct. 3, 2013 | Tampa, FL
Oct. 26, 2013 | Dallas, TX

Please join us for three days of intensive Clinician CME Training in the area of neurodevelopmental disorders and special needs children. There are scientific comorbid medical conditions in children with autism spectrum disorders and every medical professionals who treat children should be educated in these evidence-based conditions. This conference is for medical professionals only.

Our evidence based program has been expanded to address each of these topics in a one-of-a-kind, in-depth analysis that explores both academic and practical clinical application and implementation.

The GFAF Expo is the premier gluten and allergy-free consumer show in the United States. Cooking classes are led by top cookbook authors, chefs and bloggers. The vendor fair is one of the largest in the U.S. 

In addition to meeting the needs of the celiac community, the GFAF Expo also focuses on aiding those with gluten sensitivities, auto-immune/anti-inflammatory diseases and autism. Athletes and the health conscious community greatly benefit from the Expo's offerings as well.

More Informationarrow More Informationarrow
View All Eventsarrow

From the Blog

Gluten-Free School Lunches

A Paradigm Shift in How You Think About Communication

by Kimberly Ruckman
by Tali Berman

I have a motto when it comes to having three family members on a gluten-free diet. That motto is,"Tell me something we can't eat, and I will find a way." Three years ago, when Anthony needed to go gluten-free I was pretty intimidated. But as time went on, I gained confidence. I found recipes and stores that happily catered to my child's needs (Love you Whole Foods and Lassens!) Shopping became fun again, and I enjoyed coming up with new meal plans, and gaining knowledge about food substitutions. But then Anthony started attending elementary school...

A recent worldwide study I conducted confirmed what I have already seen in my work with families since 1997: more than any other area, parents with autistic children want to help their children with communication development. Yes, social skills, self-help skills and challenging behaviors are all areas families want help with as well, but communication came out on top -- for children of all ages and all stages. 
Each communication skill your child acquires runs deep -- deeper than you might imagine.

Continue Readingarrow Continue Readingarrow
Read More Blogsarrow

Sponsor Spotlight

Our Corporate Sponsors

sponsors sponsors sponsors sponsors

Grant Program Sponsors

In The News

Scientific American: Genes Associated with Autism are Larger Than Originally Thought

The Pageant Planet: Celebrating Alexis Wineman, One of Five Titleholders Who Changed Pageantry Forever

MedPage: Autism Symptom Severity Predicts Placebo Response 

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)