News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 694 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,804 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,902 Please HELP!!!
161,880 Open Conspiracy
106,469 History rules
98,675 Symmetry
87,720 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-THE FEAR OF GOD -- #73006
11/12/13 01:12 PM
11/12/13 01:12 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE FEAR OF GOD ~~

'Erase all thought and fear of God from a community, and selfishness and sensuality would trample in scorn on the restraints of human laws. Virtue, duty, and principle would be mocked as unmeaning sounds.'

---William Ellery Channing

'The remarkable thing about fearing God is that when you fear God you fear nothing else, whereas if you do not fear God you fear everything else.'

--Oswald Chambers
-"Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding." JOB 28:28~~ bible
~~~~~~~~

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -THE FEAR OF GOD -- [Re: Abigail] #73015
11/13/13 11:16 AM
11/13/13 11:16 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----THE FEAR OF GOD~~

--Question: "What does it mean to have 'the fear of God?'"

-Answer: For the unbeliever, the fear of God is the fear of the judgment of God and eternal death, which is eternal separation from God (Luke 12:5; Hebrews 10:31).
------ bible
For the believer, the fear of God is something much different. The believer's fear is reverence of God. Hebrews 12:28-29 is a good description of this: “Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our ’God is a consuming fire.’” This reverence and awe is exactly what the fear of God means for Christians. This is the motivating factor for us to surrender to the Creator of the Universe.
------------

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -THE FEAR OF GOD -- [Re: Abigail] #74826
06/17/14 01:13 PM
06/17/14 01:13 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---How does the Bible Address 'Fear'?

-There are two kinds of fear mentioned in the Bible. The first kind of fear is the fear of the Lord, which is healthy and to be encouraged. The second kind of fear the Bible talks about is a "spirit of fear" (see 2 Timothy 1:7), which is a hindrance to our life and walk with God. bible

-What does it mean to fear the Lord? Proverbs 8:13 says, "The fear of the LORD is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate." In other words, fearing God does not mean being afraid of something, but being for what God is for and against what He is against. It is having an attitude of respect and awe for all God is, which includes His unfailing love, mercy, power, and glory, and also characteristics like His righteous anger and wrath. Fear of the Lord contains many blessings and benefits. It leads to wisdom and understanding (Psalm 111:10). Also, with the fear of the Lord is life and true rest (Proverbs 14:27; 19:23).

While fear of the Lord is a gift from God that greatly benefits us in life, the other kind of fear mentioned in the Bible is of no benefit at all. Second Timothy 1:7 tells us, "for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." Fear then, is not from God, and also is not something we have to simply "put up with." In reality, fear is a tool that our enemy the devil uses to hinder us in any way he can from all that God has for us.

Everyone has or will experience fear in their lives. Sometimes it's subtle and we don't realize that's what it is. We make other excuses for why we're not moving forward in areas of our life when the root is really fear. This is not what God wants for us. Overcoming fear is rooted in trusting God and receiving His love. First John 4:18 tells us, "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love." Satan will do all he can to get us to doubt the love of God, often by using fear. Fear of the future, what people think of us, failure, you name it—when we believe lies of fear, it gets in the way of experiencing and living out of the freedom of God's perfect love.

The good news is, when we experience fear, we don't have to stay there. "I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears" (Psalm 34:4). We must take our fears to God. This verse reminds us that He hears us and He is the one who delivers us from fear; we can't do it by ourselves. Confessing our fears to God takes the power out of its control over us and allows God to cleanse us from it cross (see 1 John 1:9). This is simply an active way we can trust God completely. The more we learn to trust Him and His love for us, the more we experience His peace (Philippians 4:7), and the less fear has any place in our lives.
--NO ONE HIGHER= / Aaron Shust
<http://youtu.be/XCWHoQ1LZQ8>
--------------

Re: -THE FEAR OF GOD -- Go Into All the World and Tell the Good News! [Re: Abigail] #79277
11/03/15 07:57 PM
11/03/15 07:57 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Did You Ever Wonder Why You Were Born?

---PREACHING THE WORD

-"Those who had been scattered preached the Word wherever they went."
--- (Acts 8:4) crackthebook

--Every believer has been called to preach God’s Word, not just pastors of churches. When Christ gave the Great Commission to “preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15), it was clear that this could be accomplished only if every Christian would actually preach the gospel!

This was practiced first by the members of the church at Jerusalem. Then, when the believers were “all scattered abroad . . . except the apostles” (Acts 8:1), these “laymen” went everywhere preaching the Word. One of the “deacons” selected to relieve the apostles of the “business” affairs of the church was Philip, and he “went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them” (Acts 8:5), speaking to great crowds and winning many to Christ. Then shortly afterward, the Lord called him down to Gaza where he met an Ethiopian eunuch, and he “preached unto him Jesus” (Acts 8:35). This teaches plainly that one can preach to a large congregation, but he or she can also preach to one person. It is not the size of the congregation but the theme of the message that makes one a preacher of the Word!

Furthermore, it is not only by word of mouth that Christ is preached; Paul says that “the gospel . . . was preached to every creature [literally, ‘in every creation’] which is under heaven” (Colossians 1:23). “And how shall they hear without a preacher? . . . But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world” (Romans 10:14, 18). One can preach verbally to a congregation or to an unseen audience through radio or in writing to a reader, and even a godly lifestyle can “preach” effectively (although not specifically) of the saving work of Christ. Even the heavens declare His glory, and every believer must preach the Word!
--ICR/ HMM
[ star Friends, I plead with you, please tell others about Christ Jesus. Family members, neighbors, relatives, friends, co-workers, email posts, etc. So many still do not know the Word of the Living God, Jesus Christ. He said, "This gospel of the kingdom will be preached to the whole world then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)
We have advanced so far in technology with the internet, cell phones, twitter, face book, i-phones, messengers, and so much more. We are without excuse if we do not tell others about our Lord Jesus coming to save us from the works of the devil, eternal separation from Jehovah God. He is coming back. We can see it on the news, computer, radio, newspaper, etc. Almost all the prophecies have been fulfilled. When that trumpet sounds, there will be no more time for unbelievers to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior. You may the very person the Lord wants to use to tell that man or that lady.

The Last Commission from our Lord, "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned." (Mark 16:15-16 ~~) / "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field." (Luke 10:2) Come on, Church (people), cross we can do this with the help of Jesus and by the grace of God! "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)]

Re: -THE FEAR OF GOD -- [Re: Abigail] #85710
01/20/19 12:58 PM
01/20/19 12:58 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--TRUST HIM FIRST~~ THE FEAR OF THE LORD~~

-"Praise the LORD;
praise God our
Savior! For each
day He carries us
in His arms."~
--(PSALM 68:19)-- bible
-----
-"DON'T LET GO, DAD!
-"I won't I've got you. I promise."

--I was a little boy terrified of the water, but my dad wanted me to learn to swim. He would purposefully take me away from the side of the pool into a depth that was over my head, where he was my only support. Then he would teach me to relax and float.

It wasn't just a swimming lesson; it was a lesson in trust. I knew my father loved me and would never let me be harmed intentionally, but I was also afraid. I would cling tightly to his neck until he reassured me all would be well. Eventually his patience and kindness won out, and I began to swim. But I had to trust him first.

When I feel "over my head" in a difficulty, I sometimes think back on those moments. They help me call to mind the Lord's reassurance to His people: "Even to your old age...I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you" (ISAIAH 46:4).

We may not always be able to feel God's arms beneath us but the Lord has promised that He will never leave us (HEBREWS 13:5). As we rest in His care and promises, He helps us learn to trust in His faithfulness. He lifts us above our worries to discover new peace in Him.~~

-"Abba Father, I praise You for carrying me through life. Please give me faith to trust that You are always with me. In Jesus Name, amen."

--GOD CARRIES US TO NEW PLACES OF GRACE AS WE TRUST IN HIM.~

--ODB/JB
[To fear our Lord, is to show reverential awe, respect to His Sovereignty. "You are loved with an everlasting love and underneath are His everlasting arms."]
~~~~~~~~~

Re: -THE FEAR OF GOD -- [Re: Abigail] #89092
09/04/19 12:38 PM
09/04/19 12:38 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--FALSE PLACES OF SAFETY~~

-"The kingdom of God
has come near. Repent
and believe the good
news!-(Mark 1:15)

--WHEN our dog Rupert was a puppy, he was so afraid of going outside I'd have to drag him to the park. After getting him there one day, I foolishly let him off his leash. He sprinted home, back to his place of safety.

Jesus began His mission with the words, "The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!" (Mark 1:15). "Repent" means to reverse direction. The "kingdom of God" is His loving rule over our lives. Instead of running to places that entrap us, or being ruled by fears and addictions, Jesus says we can be ruled by God Himself, who lovingly leads us to new life and freedom. Jesus is calling all of us. He is calling you. He is calling me. When we allow fear to take over our lives we forget Who is always with us, JESUS. He said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you. You are Mine. I have your named engraved on the palm of my nail-pierced hands."

-"Lord Jesus, forgive me for running to anything or anyone other than You in search of life and happiness. I turn away from those things now, and turn my life over to You.
Lead me to real freedom, found only in You. "So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed." -(John 8:36)

Today Rupert runs to the park barking with joy.
smile --"None But Jesus" / Hillsong /
<https://youtu.be/WYLmD4-GRcw>
~~~~~~~~

Re: -THE FEAR OF GOD -- [Re: Abigail] #95630
01/05/22 05:11 PM
01/05/22 05:11 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE ANTIDOTE TO FEAR ~~

--[excerpts from Decision/ Franklin Graham --January 2022]

---Christ followers can trust in the care of our sovereign Lord.

--As we enter into this New year [2022], I sense that fear has a grip on our nation and our world in a new and profound way.

While American families gathered for a hearty Thanksgiving meal, news broke about a new strain of the COVID-19 virus. Named Omicron, the heath muted strain was discovered in South Africa. and it wasn't long before it was found before it was found in numerous other countries across the globe including our own.

Despite comments from the doctors who originally spotted it that the cases seemed mild, strict travel bans were instituted worldwide. Fear spread like wildfire as the media warned of grave dangers from this new variant. Harsh lockdowns and closures were once again threatened.

However, COVID isn't the only front where fear is rising.

Inflation has skyrocketed to the highest level seen in decades. People are struggling to handle the surging prices in groceries. Gas prices have soared more than 30% since the current administration came into office at the beginning of 2021 , and many families are worried about whether than can pay their heating bills. this winter.

Violence--I mean brutal wicked violence--has taken hold in major cities from coast to coast. School shootings horrendous killings of innocent parade bysatanders..brazen daylight looting and other evil acts.have made people feel unsafe

Add to that the helplessness that people feel as they watch our government seek to turn our country into a socialist welfare state, that if continued, will take us down a proven failed path.

But the follower of Jesus Christ must not succumb to to such apprehension. Instead this should be the prime hour and time for believers of our Risen Lord and Savior to such apprehension. Instead this should be the prime hour and time for believers of our Risen Lord and Savio to stand firm in their faith and be strong and godly witness to a panicked world.~~

--Decision ~~ /