http://carnicominstitute.org/

Welcome to the January 2014 Newsletter!

Carnicom Institute is currently undergoing a transition in our web presence.  We are integrating into a Wordpress platform, and as a consequence, we are also upgrading our newsletter interface.  Expect regular and informative newsletters to come from us in 2014 and beyond.

In this newsletter, Carnicom Institute offers you a window into our present work from two perspectives: our research and our financial needs. Indeed, these two aspects of our work go hand in hand. In order to engage in the research that is urgently needed, a greater financial commitment from the public is paramount. So this issue of our newsletter will present both a Window on Our Research, as well as a Window on CI Financial Support: Your Opportunity to become a Carnicom Institute Subscriber.

CI Lab

What's New

There is always something new going on in the larger CI lab/office space.  Clifford has recently established some useful organic chemistry laboratory techniques, including fractional distillation and extraction methods.   Recrystallization is also on the horizon.  These are additional methods that are useful in the separation and identification of compounds. As usual, much remains to be done.

The New Biology

Clifford E. Carnicom

Jan 03, 2013

(paper in progress)

It is generally perceived that the so-called "Morgellons" issue is primarily, if not exclusively, a human condition.  It is not.  It will be found that this condition actually represents a fundamental change in the state and nature of biology as it is known on this earth.  The evidence now indicates and demonstrates that there is, at the heart of the "condition", a new growth form that transcends, as a minimum,  the plant and animal boundaries.  The precedent for this argument was made some time past in the paper entitled "Morgellons : A New Classification"; the central theme of that paper remains valid at this time.

Click Here to read the full article.

Leaves & Lesions, Hemoglobin & Chlorophyll

Lifeblood Intertwined

Ryan B. Hannigan

9/29/2013

This paper has been on my mind for a number of years since I first became aware of declining tree health somewhere around 2009. Since that time I've come to recognize a number of issues plaguing the health of our trees and other vegetation. Some of these problems include: shallow root systems/easy uproot, widespread mold/fungus, "burnt" vegetation, compromised bark sheath and subsequent insect infestation. What has caught my eye, and I believe warrants further investigation, is what I classify as widespread spots, lesions, and holes. Here in Connecticut I have observed, and photographically documented, this occurrence across a wide variety of species in old and new growth alike.

Click Here for the full article.

2013-11-18_Snow&RMO 166

The Carnicom Institute Relocation

The Carnicom Institute was first housed in a spare room of the Carnicom residence outside of Santa Fe, New Mexico.   It was here that Clifford did much research in spite of limited space for lab equipment.  In January of 2013, thanks to a generous donation to CI, the office was moved to a commercial business space in a complex near the heart of Santa Fe.  Having a dedicated lab/office with more room allowed for additional study, research and writing to take place.  In the fall of 2013, a more drastic move was made to Wallace, Idaho. 

The space allotted for CI, now in a historic brick building in downtown Wallace, is considerably larger than the two previous lab/office venues.  More tables, bookshelves, and equipment fill this space.  It is now possible to have all equipment – from spectrometers and microscopes to delicate lab tools – set up and ready for use, as well as having a multitude of reference books at hand.  Our new lab/office currently meets the needs of a growing organization.

Morgellons Research Project Status Report

January 14, 2014

Carnicom Institute has recently been granted approval for an Institutional Review Board (IRB) by the Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP), under the auspices of the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH).  The IRB process recognizes the role and importance that ethics assume within any research that involves human subjects.

The IRB allows for an independent review and evaluation of any research projects that involve human subjects.  This milestone represents a significant accomplishment in the scope, extent and methods of health related research projects that will fall into consideration by  Carnicom Institute.  The IRB achievement has required a considerable investment of time, energy, and discussion over the past year by a core group of CI staff and consultants to strengthen the professional support, network, standards, and credibility of work that CI shall conduct and associate with in the future.  The ability to consider research proposals submitted by professionals outside CI is an additional benefit of the IRB, and such proposals are in process at this time. The foundation for networking and recognition of research is greatly enhanced with the IRB process that is now in place.

*Previous preliminary procedures regarding the Morgellons Research Project will be reviewed and redesigned to be in accordance with the ethical guidelines of the IRB.  It is anticipated that significant revisions to the project will take place*.

CI extends its appreciation to all for their patience and support during this extensive process.

Your Opportunity to Become a CI Supporter

Our ability to inform and influence the public and to promote our work is greatly magnified by your gift of subscription or donation.

If just two individuals on this mailing list will subscribe to Carnicom Institute at $10/month, it will support a day of research at the Institute office. Time and funding for research remains limited without additional support, and the progress of our work underway is directly affected by your contributions. You can make a difference. Please take advantage of this opportunity now by becoming a subscriber at the most generous level that you can afford. The world is calling to us; if we don’t respond, the results are unthinkable. We invite you, as someone who cares enough about our work to be on our present mailing list, to become a subscriber to the Carnicom Institute. The world stands to be a better place by your gift of continuing support!

For those who are not able to commit to a subscription, one-time donations are also possible and equally appreciated.  Links for both choices of donation can be found on our support page:

http://www.carnicominstitute.org/html/support.html

Your pledge is greatly appreciated and it enables the Carnicom Institute to continue its
valuable research into the health and environmental issues of our times. Sufficient pledges
will also permit us to begin providing webinars to the public on current research topics.

THANK YOU FOR BECOMING A SUBSCRIBER TO CI!

Carnicom Institute now accepting Bitcoin donations

In an effort to expand our abilities for accepting public assistance, and as a way of embracing the new digital economy, Carnicom Institute has started accepting Bitcoin donations.  Our donation address is:

18tCbzRMCbr4xp6dqsHhDF5qd4TXYxRAKh

Bitcoin, as a network protocol beyond merely a currency or digital commodity, has many social and political implications on a global scale that are just beginning to be explored.  If you have yet to learn about this fascinating new technology, then you may be interested in watching this short clip.

Please consider donating by using the donation widget on our home page.

Join Our Team!

In these times, those who understand the challenges facing us need to step forward to meet these challenges. Volunteering with CI is an  excellent means of doing so. Volunteers enter into all aspects of CI’s important and often fascinating  work, including communication and  correspondence, research projects, promotion of CI, fundraising, developing and creating web projects, and ensuring the continuing  development of the organization. To find out more about volunteering with CI, please visit this link:

Volunteer Now!

Volunteer Profile:

Kaylee Tejeda:

Soon to graduate from the University of New Mexico with a Master of Science in Applied Mathematics with a focus on mathematical physics and scientific computing, Kaylee has joined the team to help get the word out of the immediate dangers facing our global population.  He currently helps with the web development, and is in the process of designing a research project in the spirit of the Institute.

Just one story of what motivated an individual to join the Carnicom Institute team.

My name is Peter, and what I think makes me unique is that I'm a different thinker. I tend to see past the uneducated criticism directed at some areas being studied by CI. As a result, I got a jump on the population's awareness of issues like persistent contrails and the Morgellons condition.

Being concerned about these and other environmental issues, I made the decision to volunteer my efforts to help address them. But, who to join forces with? The choices were many, if you include the well-known and well-funded groups that each has different objectives and agendas.

Already familiar with Clifford Carnicom's work, his team was most interesting to me. He seemed to tackle these complex issues with abandon, critics and contrarians be damned! Most impressive were all the indications that he and his team were actually doing the work to personally understand these subjects. No shortcuts were taken, and that is critical in the environment created by research into these controversial areas.

Combining all of these reasons with what I saw as simple humility and dedication to the work, CI was the obvious choice. After reaching out to them, the process was very simple and open. In short time, I was joining conference calls to get a feel for their culture and the present state of the research. They're a diverse and intelligent group. The overall experience, after 9-10 months has been excellent and surprisingly rewarding. If you've got energy to spare, I can think of no better place to spend it!

Peter Klein – Carnicom Institute Volunteer Associate 

About Us:

Carnicom Institute is a non-profit organization working solely for the benefit of humanity and the public interest. Our goal is to provide the public with beneficial and responsible information concerning human health and the environment. The Institute is extensively active in conducting scientific research and public education relating to the consequences of geoengineering and bioengineering. Thank you for your support of Carnicom Institute. We look forward to  providing updates on our current activities and progress.

History of Carnicom Institute:

On November 13, 2008, Carnicom Institute became a domestic nonprofit corporation chartered in the state of New Mexico. On March 8, 2009, Carnicom Institute received approval from the New Mexico Attorney General's office to operate as a nonprofit organization. In August, 2011, Carnicom Institute received formal notice that its request for 501 c3 status pursuant to IRS Code had been approved. What this means is that all donations to Carnicom Institute are tax deductible as charitable contributions.

Institute Disclaimer:

Carnicom Institute is an educational and research organization. We serve the public welfare. We do not advocate any particular products, protocols or therapies related to health or environmental safeguard. It is up to the audience to make an educated decision on how to use the information that is presented. The Institute does not perform any medical diagnosis or prescription of therapy. All studies conducted by the Institute are for research purposes only. Any  presentation, opinion or expression by any representative of Carnicom Institute or outside affiliation in no way implies or denotes endorsement by the Institute. The Institute is not affiliated with any political or religious groups.

Social Media:

Please visit the Carnicom Institute YouTube channel, and click the bookmark below for our Facebook community page.

PO Box 355
Wallace, ID 83873
info@carnicominstitute.org
www.carnicominstitute.org

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)