News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,192 guests, and 25 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,555 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,814 Please HELP!!!
161,779 Open Conspiracy
106,414 History rules
98,543 Symmetry
87,658 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
KPU Minerals and Copper Dumping? #73853
02/27/14 11:03 PM
02/27/14 11:03 PM
taroki  Offline OP
Freshman Member
Markham, Ontario, Canada
I started taking KPU minerals again recently, and I wonder if I was getting copper dumping yesterday?

Yesterday I took another two tablets of Core KPU minerals and noticed :

PROS : brain more sharper, no more hair falling out, lots of vaginal discharge .....
CONS : feeling more irritable, agitated, angry, rude, unempathetic, hair quite static, disturbed sleep, kept waking up and later woke up with heart palpitations

I am wondering what is happening exactly? Copper leaving brain and dumped into liver? Copper leaving tissues and getting stuck in liver? I know anger is in the liver, and maybe because I didn't take methylation supplements yesterday, it got trapped there?

Should I now supplement with molybdenum to remove my sulphur allergy, then try taking DMSA again to remove more mercury before taking more KPU minerals?

I also have lots of liver/gallstones which could be contributing to the detox issues (need to address hemorrhoids and stomach inflammation first before attempting liver flush again)

I am a 36 year old female with Lyme disease, high mercury, high copper, pesticides, few parasites left, MTHFR, etc.

Also another strange thing is if I take ALA, I seem to put more mercury/copper or something into the brain (more obsessed, more clumsy, face easily sunburn, lips cracked and easily burned by spice, etc)

Re: KPU Minerals and Copper Dumping? [Re: taroki] #73864
02/28/14 01:29 PM
02/28/14 01:29 PM
Abigail  Offline
Master Elite Member

--Hello taroki,- smile

-I've read your post several times. It's hard to know what is causing your problems, since you are taking so many different things at the same time. I do not think the Algin would cause the problems, since that is what 'absorbs heavy metal Ions', and encourages bulking action for normal elimination. It removes the mercury. I take the DMSA, 100mg 2X's daily, and it has helped me immensely with the mercury toxicity.

I am going to turn the 'light' on, and perhaps Russ has some suggestions. Please be patient as we have been busy lately. It certainly seems that your body is telling you something regarding the KPU Minerals, in a negative way. The 'Cons' you listed are not good signs, as you well know.
Do you have a Naturopath that is taking care of your health matters? Or an Immunologist? Having the Lyme disease is also a matter to be watched, as you know. Try being patient. If you have a Health Practitioner, I would suggest calling them. / Best of 'health wishes' to you. aok

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: KPU Minerals and Copper Dumping? [Re: taroki] #73902
03/03/14 06:15 PM
03/03/14 06:15 PM
taroki  Offline OP
Freshman Member
Markham, Ontario, Canada
Thanks for the reply. The symptoms seem to be better now that a few days have passed.

Actually I haven't taken Algin for a long time. With the ALA, lately I only took it in small amounts as it was included in other supplements. And even then it causes my lip to be dry and burn easily.

Do you think it could be yeast causing these?

About a year ago, an inexperienced naturopath had me take large doses of ALA before starting detox, and that put a bunch of mercury in my brain where I had sunburn face and very scary mercury symptoms (couldn't remember anything, very obsessed, very clumsy, etc)

Hope things will improve when my portable infrared sauna arrives.

Also another weird thing is after ionic foot detox or electro dermal scan my back gets tingling pain for about 24 hours. I wonder if it is the mercury or copper irritating the kidneys? I cannot find much info about this.

Re: KPU Minerals and Copper Dumping? [Re: taroki] #73915
03/04/14 04:04 PM
03/04/14 04:04 PM
Abigail  Offline
Master Elite Member
Originally Posted by taroki
Thanks for the reply. The symptoms seem to be better now that a few days have passed.

Do you think it could be yeast causing these?

About a year ago, an inexperienced naturopath had me take large doses of ALA before starting detox, and that put a bunch of mercury in my brain where I had sunburn face and very scary mercury symptoms (couldn't remember anything, very obsessed, very clumsy, etc)

Hello taroki,
May I suggest that you scroll down to the forum under Hot Topics/ Diseases and Conditions. When you get there, click on 'Candida'. There are several posts that may help you. Since you said earlier that you do have vaginal yeast problems/discharge, that is a definite sign yeast overgrowth in your body.

Please scroll down and read some of those posts. Best of good health to you. aok

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: KPU Minerals and Copper Dumping? [Re: Abigail] #73946
03/06/14 01:24 PM
03/06/14 01:24 PM
Abigail  Offline
Master Elite Member

-**-Hello taroki, I see you coming online, and just wanted to add some information here on Candida Albicans, in case you missed it. Take care.
-Candida Albicans / Do you have it?
--Yeast Fungus -

-
-Candida overgrowth can cause a wide variety of seemingly unrelated symptoms, including “foggy” thinking, chronic tiredness, vaginal yeast infections, rashes and sugar cravings.

Systemic yeast overgrowth can significantly degrade the quality of your life. Symptoms range from being very mild to severe – depending on a case by case basis.

-constant fatigue
-recurring vaginal infections (in women)
-rashes – skin, mouth, sexual organs
-flu-like symptoms
-poor digestion – constipation or diarrhea, bloating…
-headaches
-depression or anxiety
-problems with concentration, dizziness
-sugar cravings
-food allergies
-foggy brain

Signs of candida infection can be seen both locally and systemically. Systemic chronic candidiasis can be particularly stubborn and difficult to cure permanently.

Most symptoms can be traced back to what happens in your intestines. A healthy person with strong immunity and proper elimination system has plenty of friendly bacteria (such as Lactobacillus acidophilus) available in the gut to ward off occasional yeast overgrowths and other imbalances. On the other hand, individuals with candidiasis often don’t have enough of those healthy bugs to keep candida in check, which further deteriorates their symptoms.

What’s worse, many conventional physicians still deny the existence of candida yeast infection and are clueless about how to treat it.

There are over 70 distinct toxins released by the metabolism of candida.As a result, your body has to deal with an unhealthy domino effect.

It’s important to realize that Candida are not just the rashes and pesky vaginitis – it’s an overall state of the body. This usually requires complex, holistic approach to treatment that addresses the root cause of the condition.
----
Russ Tanner (administrator of this forum) carries the product 'Yeast/Fungal Detox', all natural. You can go to the homepage, and click on 'Products by Nature's Sunshine'.
Only The Best Herbs
800-358-4278 U.S./Canada
207-584-3550 Worldwide

<info@onlythebestherbs.com>

Re: KPU Minerals and Copper Dumping? [Re: taroki] #73977
03/10/14 02:18 AM
03/10/14 02:18 AM
taroki  Offline OP
Freshman Member
Markham, Ontario, Canada
Thanks for the suggestions!

Yeah, I know I definitely have yeast from the mercury/Lyme but didn't think it would cause such weird symptoms like the lip and sunburn problem I described.

I definitely notice a flare up if I eat too much sugary stuff (esp when the mercury is moving around I guess?) but too little sugar causes hypoglycemia symptoms (I guess Lyme bacteria needs constant small supply of sugar!)

Re: KPU Minerals /Yeast, Lyme Disease/ mercury, etc [Re: taroki] #73978
03/10/14 09:11 AM
03/10/14 09:11 AM
Abigail  Offline
Master Elite Member
Thanks for the suggestions!

Yeah, I know I definitely have yeast from the mercury/Lyme but didn't think it would cause such weird symptoms like the lip and sunburn problem I described.

I definitely notice a flare up if I eat too much sugary stuff (esp when the mercury is moving around I guess?) but too little sugar causes hypoglycemia symptoms (I guess Lyme bacteria needs constant small supply of sugar!)

Taroki, I am adding another bit of information regarding the treatment of Lyme Disease......I read several articles, including the one herewith on the forum (Diseases), and DID NOT see anything about NEEDING SUGAR for Hypoglycemia nor Lyme Disease. Of course you need to keep the hypoglycemia away by eating smaller portions of food throughout the day, like small-medium fruits, vegetables, and low amounts of carbos.(ie crackers, small squares of shredded wheat (no sugar), celery, carrot slices, etc. etc. /

Lyme disease patients with neurological symptoms are usually treated with the antibiotic ceftriaxone, which is given intravenously once a day for a month or less. Most patients experience full recovery.

Lyme disease patients experiencing heart symptoms are treated with antibiotics, such as ceftriaxone or penicillin, given intravenously for about two weeks. If these symptoms persist or are severe enough, patients may also be treated with corticosteriods or given a temporary internal cardiac pacemaker. People with lyme disease rarely experience long-term heart damage.

Following treatment for lyme disease, some people continue to have persistent fatigue and achiness. This general malaise can take months to subside, although it generally does so spontaneously without requiring antibiotic therapy.

-What Questions To Ask Your Doctor About Lyme Disease:
--*Is lyme a definite diagnosis or suspected as one of the possible diagnoses?
--*Have the lab tests detected the antibodies?
--*How long a course of treatment should be expected?
--*Are there other symptoms, such as joint pain, fatigue, dizziness, shortness of breath, or irregular heartbeat that I should be aware of?
--*Will the disease be cured?
--*Will all of the symptoms go away after treatment and cure?

*** star And, Taroki, by all means ask your health practitioner about that problem with your dry lip and sunburn problem. / Cut out all sugar except natural, ....such as fruits.
**Are you going to get something to get rid of the Yeast? That's essential. Some people even go so far as to PUT AWAY THE SUGAR BOWL/ SUGAR-POWDERS, ETC. Your body makes these things as need from the foods you feed it. Eat plenty of vegetables. (moderate amount of carbohydrates)**

When is your next visit with your Health Practitioner? If you must, CALL THEIR OFFICE with these questions.

Re: KPU Minerals /Yeast, Lyme Disease/ mercury, etc [Re: taroki] #73983
03/10/14 11:23 PM
03/10/14 11:23 PM
taroki  Offline OP
Freshman Member
Markham, Ontario, Canada
Thanks for your post. I am currently on a low sulphite diet temporarily until the molybdenum starts getting rid of the sulphur. I guess I had a sulphur die off yesterday when I took only 100mcg of molybdenum? I had an increase in my fibromyalgia (pain and fatigue) and was awake the entire night, but I think it is a bit better now. It would be interesting if my fibro is caused by sulphur trapped in my body?

I thought doxy is the standard treatment for Lyme? I am on the waiting list to see a LLMD in the states. I am working on liver flush/colonics/kidney stones for now since I believe I need to get rid of these physical blocks before any more detox or drugs.

Re: KPU Minerals /Yeast, Lyme Disease/ mercury, etc [Re: taroki] #73989
03/11/14 09:25 AM
03/11/14 09:25 AM
Abigail  Offline
Master Elite Member
Thanks for your post. I am currently on a low sulphite diet temporarily until the molybdenum starts getting rid of the sulphur. I guess I had a sulphur die off yesterday when I took only 100mcg of molybdenum? I had an increase in my fibromyalgia (pain and fatigue) and was awake the entire night, but I think it is a bit better now. It would be interesting if my fibro is caused by sulphur trapped in my body?

I thought doxy is the standard treatment for Lyme? I am on the waiting list to see a LLMD in the states. I am working on liver flush/colonics/kidney stones for now since I believe I need to get rid of these physical blocks before any more detox or drugs.

Good Morning taroki,
Because you have several health issues, I would not change anything that your LLMD is using to 'treat your symptoms.' Even if you must wait to see this person, could you call and inform them of your continued illness? Sometimes a simple phone call can help keep you 'away' from set-backs.
Best wishes for good health to you, taroki, you have been most kind.