News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,192 guests, and 25 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,555 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,814 Please HELP!!!
161,779 Open Conspiracy
106,414 History rules
98,543 Symmetry
87,658 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning #55150
01/08/10 08:36 PM
01/08/10 08:36 PM
M
merky  Offline OP
US
Greetings. On a waiting list to get amalgams removed. At this late date might involve several extractions. In meantime wondering about people's experience or a protocol involving doing chelation before removal. Am aware that Andrew Cutler discourages it. Is it at all feasible?

Am prepared to use bentonite clay, detox foot patches, whey protein, ALA, glutathione, metathione....

Thank you....

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #55152
01/08/10 10:15 PM
01/08/10 10:15 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi there,

I think some people have found detoxing with amalgams in helps. Others can find it makes things worse. It maybe a risk. I'd wait personally until after the amalgams have been removed. Best move is to simply concentrate on preparing and supporting your body with diet/supplement support. Some forms of detox maybe ok, but I'd be careful with chelators.

Using ALA at this stage regardless would be unwise. The blood levels of mercury are still high and takes months following the last amalgam removal to reduce enough to be safer using a brain chelator like ALA. Otherwise, it will risk taking more mercury from the blood/body up into the brain. This will increase your levels of brain mercury.

Glutathione, methionine and whey protein maybe very much up to the individual tolerance. Each can mobilise metals, so be careful. I'd use with caution personally, or not at all.

Just a word of advice. If you are going to get any teeth extracted? make sure you get a local anaesthetic that does not contain a vasoconstrictor. Vasoconstrictors are used to increase numbing and the time the area is numb and restrict blood flow to the area. This actually can hinder healing because of blocking proper blood flow for that amount of time and is apparently a possible (probable) cause or contributing factor of cavitation formation (holes in the jawbone). Potent bacteria can then fill in the area and be a continual supply of toxicity.

I reacted badly to local anaesthetics and I think the vasoconstrictor containing ones may have been the problem. Far from being effective for numbing (for me), I found that my body responded so badly that all I felt was adrenaline rushing and heart racing. Because of that, my body was not responding properly to the numbing, because the dentist had to keep using more and more.

The next time I had dental work done, I asked for a NON vasoconstrictor local anaesthetic and the area numbed fine and I dont' recall having the same horrible reaction.

another major cause of cavitations is when the dentist takes out the tooth, but does not remove the periodontal ligament that is left behind. The ligament is then left to decay in the area, which prevents proper bone healing and again, leaves a space for this potent/toxic bacteria. So it is wise to have all these things done by a biologic dentist who is aware of such things and to request non vaso constrictor anaesthetic and ask that the periodontal ligament be removed. I don't know why dentists leave it behind, but most of them do.

Hal Huggins actually said that such toxicity from cavitations can make people sicker than amalgam. That's how severe it can be if the body is unable to keep the bacteria in place and it becomes systemtic.

I got alot sicker in 2004 after dental work was done (extractions). Coincidence? Hard to say, but I've never come right. Cavitations are not easy to diagnose and apparently not always easy to treat because they can return if healing is insufficient. They have to be surgically treated.

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #55665
02/06/10 02:52 PM
02/06/10 02:52 PM
M
merky  Offline OP
US
Thanks Bex for your knowledge and experience.

Just went through counting rules on DDI hair test, and showing 3 highly elevated elements, so may've passed. Decided to retest as hedge against possible metal contaminated well water.

So may be looking at iron, manganese, and perhaps uranium problems, though too early to rule out mercury apparently. Plan to contact naturopath at any rate. If I start detoxing would probably stick mainly to the antioxidants, green 'superfoods', bentonite, and silymarin for liver. Lots of C.

Yeah looks like would ditch ALA at least til amalgam out.

Here's some info relating to whole foods and metal detox. Garlic, seaweeds, miso, wheat or barley grass, mung beans (recommended esp. for lead).

For radiation poisoning the same, but not the mung or garlic. Will probably try, for elevated uranium, though been eating seaweeds for years anyway. That and garlic probably keeping me alive ha ha. Also with elevated iron, chlorella and other algaes might not be prescribed.

Fine book by Paul Pritchard.

Moderation....thanks again......

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #55666
02/06/10 03:04 PM
02/06/10 03:04 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Garlic yes, but it has a two edged sword and many people loose theire tolerance to it after their amalgams come out. seaweeds are good except chlorella for most people, miso has been warned about as far as i can remember, barley i don't know, mung is good, i have some in my kitchen myself (just grow them abit before eating..)

If you are going to do something totally right, you got to do it totally yourself!
Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: BluSky] #55667
02/06/10 03:09 PM
02/06/10 03:09 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
I have been detoxing with some amalgams still left in my mouth, and i have been doing great. Ofcourse the only thing i do is take lenghty saunas and converted to the old squatting style on the toilet, and eaten some herbs and berry juices, and avoiding the worst processed "food" sinners.... etc....

I was a wreck in 2008.. today i'm good, but not cured... I'm happy again, in good shape generally...

If you are going to do something totally right, you got to do it totally yourself!
Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: BluSky] #55668
02/06/10 03:26 PM
02/06/10 03:26 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
I belive as Bex, that all natural body cleanses may be ok, atleast i know it is for me, however those chemical chelators, and cilantro is off the list.. atleast with amalgams in. I'd say that cilantro is off the list eitherway, for most people.

Yes, cilantro is medicine, but a potentially dangerous one.
They say ALA is safer than cillantro..

Do your self a favour and don't even concider it.. atleast yet in a looooong time.

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: BluSky] #55669
02/06/10 03:34 PM
02/06/10 03:34 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Congratulations on finding out about amalgams Merky..

I would take Bex's advice in preparing with supplements, because i didn't, and i belive i may have payed for that...

However..... i don't tollerate synthetical supplements well anyway... so maybe the all natural approach was required for me anyway...

I get my vitamins and minerals from things such as broccoli, cauliflower, chili peppers, apples, garlic (not anymore), etc.... and i switched to real butter, and i eat read meat for the B group of vitamins... raw eggs now and then... etc...

Works for me.
However... sauna, squatting and faith are the keys.
Infact every factor counts.... however sauna is the most effective one but it requires refilling of good minerals etc from broccoli etc.... and faith is important, or else i belive one gets totally stuck.....

smile

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: BluSky] #55676
02/06/10 07:28 PM
02/06/10 07:28 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
Originally Posted by Ole
I belive as Bex, that all natural body cleanses may be ok, atleast i know it is for me, however those chemical chelators, and cilantro is off the list.. atleast with amalgams in. I'd say that cilantro is off the list eitherway, for most people.

Yes, cilantro is medicine, but a potentially dangerous one.
They say ALA is safer than cillantro..

Do your self a favour and don't even concider it.. atleast yet in a looooong time.
Ole I would say forget about any of that stuff until you are somewhat healthy, which means elimination organs are working well so you can handle your detox.

Cleansing the bowels and make sure they are working for eliminatinaton, kidneys have to be clean and working and Liver as well must be in shape. Most detox and can't handle it, thats where problems come in IMO.

I had horrible die offs, went to curezone and he told me what was wrong, contipation had caused alot more symptoms.

Eat some good fruits and take some herbs to strengthen the liver, instenial tract and kindeys, thats the start IMO or else you are looknig at hell like so many have in here with detox.

This is just my opinion though.

Sean.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: BluSky] #55677
02/06/10 07:33 PM
02/06/10 07:33 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Originally Posted by Ole
Congratulations on finding out about amalgams Merky..

I would take Bex's advice in preparing with supplements, because i didn't, and i belive i may have payed for that...

However..... i don't tollerate synthetical supplements well anyway... so maybe the all natural approach was required for me anyway...

I get my vitamins and minerals from things such as broccoli, cauliflower, chili peppers, apples, garlic (not anymore), etc.... and i switched to real butter, and i eat read meat for the B group of vitamins... raw eggs now and then... etc...

Works for me.
However... sauna, squatting and faith are the keys.
Infact every factor counts.... however sauna is the most effective one but it requires refilling of good minerals etc from broccoli etc.... and faith is important, or else i belive one gets totally stuck.....

smile
Synthetic supplements have been a problem with me for years, the binders or fillers in them make me worse! I haven't takent those things in almost a year and fell all the better for it.

I always wondered why vitamins never worked for me that much, the only thing that every did was Magnesium (Powdered). I guess your liver is what uses the vitmains and minerals or herbs anyways, so if that is not functioning well then you can forget assimilation of most of your nutrients.

Good post.

BTW for B6 and other B's I suggest a tablespon of molasses a day, also rich in Iron, Magnesium and Potassium (Calcium too). Nature is a balance, good going useing food for your nutrients.

Last edited by Sean; 02/06/10 07:35 PM.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: Sean] #56364
03/24/10 05:21 PM
03/24/10 05:21 PM
M
merky  Offline OP
US
Thanks guys for feedback.... curious about the powdered magnesium, that it works for you Sean....the Ziffs recommend magnesium for strengthening immune system among other things.....After some years of supplement taking, am trying to shift over to 'food form' vitamins & minerals, more expensive however. Healthy whole food best of course....

Wonder why there's never any mention of gingko biloba on mercury detox channels. Seems it might help as it's known for increasing blood flow to brain, which would seem to enhance getting the chelators in there.....also it's an antioxidant......

Squatting.....well juice guru Norman Walker says raise both arms up straight overhead when you're taking your constitutional....apparently stretches out the colon...And he lived to be 117 or so....

Bentonite clay (half tsp. daily every other week, great stuff), silymarin, glutathione, is what I'm doing now...kelp...Feel OK with them, not that there'd be any major chelating going on, but my amalgams are still in....Mainly just trying to fight off brainfog....

Plan to try some chlorella soon, maybe wheat grass... Still not 100 pct. sure what my condition is, since made it through counting rules, yet my mouth and my symptoms seem to speak volumes.

Just a couple questions to throw out. If toxic metals are related to weight loss, does anyone have experience with that, and how were you able to regain the weight? The same question relating to hand and foot tremors, and chronic fatigue, those are my 3 main symptoms....

OK then....

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #56365
03/24/10 05:31 PM
03/24/10 05:31 PM
M
merky  Offline OP
US
In one of my posts I spoke of a book by Paul Pritchard. Excuse me. The man's name is Paul Pitchford. May he and the myriad saints arhats immortals etc forgive me. It's still a fine book....

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #56369
03/25/10 12:27 AM
03/25/10 12:27 AM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Originally Posted by merky

Just a couple questions to throw out. If toxic metals are related to weight loss, does anyone have experience with that, and how were you able to regain the weight? The same question relating to hand and foot tremors, and chronic fatigue, those are my 3 main symptoms...

I've spoken to a lot of people over the years so yes, yes, and yes.

Some people gain weight. Others lose it. Mercury chelation has often reversed the problem.

For me, my athletic and thin days ended with mercury poisoning.

Hand and foot tremors and tingling along with constant fatigue are staples of mercury toxicity.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: Russ] #56406
03/27/10 03:19 PM
03/27/10 03:19 PM
M
merky  Offline OP
US
Hi Russ. This is what has begun to dawn on me. There could be other factors for me, but maybe they just make the mercury symptoms worse.

Saw one of your posts in which you mentioned three things that have worked for you in detoxing: chlorella, protein powder, algin. If I remember correctly. These 3 had struck me as having potential for myself. Algin the kelp concentrate, chlorella, and is that whey you're talking about?

Have eaten kelp for yrs, and continue to. Have some chlorella on order. Have been going easy on whey as have doubts about dairy generally, politically and allergy-wise, despite having briefly worked on dairy farms for past jobs. Haven't eaten alot of it for some yrs. Since I've undergone weight loss, thought the whey might help. Also for glutathione production via the methionine content which is its precursor I think.

Speaking of glutathione, heeding Bex's warning have gone through nearly a bottle now, not noticing anything major.

Thanks....

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #56411
03/27/10 10:38 PM
03/27/10 10:38 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
You want to Use Gingko to get blood flow to the brain that should be fine, but read up on Cayenne Pepper for that and how it makes the Gingko and Milk Thistle and other herbs work that much better! I have a book on it basically, Cayenne is a catalyst to all else as it promotes blood flor to all over so other things will work better. I am surprised nobody is up on that in here?

THe Magnesium I used was Natural calm (Citrate), that stuff workd really good, but I got loose stools on it and so on so I stopped over time.

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: Sean] #56431
03/29/10 04:15 PM
03/29/10 04:15 PM
M
merky  Offline OP
US
Hi Sean. Makes sense about cayenne. High vitamin C too. Heard a story recently about a doctor who was a lung specialist, somewhere in southern California, UCLA maybe, who had said that his Hispanic patients always had less severe issues with the lungs, and these people were all smokers, attributing it to their use of cayenne.

I use citrate too. Psyllium seed and husk is known for cleansing colon and adding bulk and fiber to keep things moving. Often recommended during fasting. What I get is pre-mixed with apple pectin.

Looking forward to trying chlorella for first time but no cilantro for now with amalgam in. Getting another hair test to see if the uranium shows up again.....

Thanks all....

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #63876
08/26/11 01:30 PM
08/26/11 01:30 PM
M
merky  Offline OP
US
Year and half later finally got all amalgam out via holistic dentist. Been reading Dr. Cutler's books and to me it seems like the path to start with. The DSMA and ALA make sense as heavy-duty chelators and are both over the counter. DMSA to clear the blood and then go into the organs with ALA. Actually lead may be my real problem so am considering DMPS but then I need to spend money on doctor to get a prescription.....

For the moment what I wonder is when to start. Seems sooner the better because any metals still in blood can potentially be redestributed in fatty tissues if they don't manage to find their ways out. But at least no metal from amalgs is being absorbed into bloodstream. Unfortunately it's going to be difficult for me to really get serious about a protocol til winter. So I guess that leaves me with the prospect of having everything in blood taken into brain, doesn't it? Meantime agents like bentonite clay would seem to make alot of sense.....

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #66773
04/24/12 02:33 AM
04/24/12 02:33 AM
M
merky  Offline OP
US
I'm in my third chelation round now, about 8 months after last amalgam removal. Going the 4 days on, 4 days off, routine. Am sticking with low doses, & so far notice few side effects. Realize I'm in it for some months, or even a few years if I can hack it....

Just a couple questions on DMSA. Am trying to understand why I keep reading that it's a prescription drug, yet I bought mine over the counter on the internet? Even according to Dr. Cutler it's prescription I think. Is this related to the dosage amount in a capsule?

Also, what I take says on label: 100 mg DMSA, of which 65 mg succinic acid. Now realize this is actually a 100 mg dose, not 65 as I had thought, isn't it?

And does anyone know where's the best internet source? Mine is from Vitamin Research Products, Carson City NV, they were having a half price sale so I bought a 6 months supply. But at that regular price it's like gold.

I figure Russ you probably know the answers to these.....

Want to thank this site & esp. old veteran walking wounded detoxers (some of whom I don't see much on this site anymore) for 1) sharing their knowledge & helping inspire me post-amalgam removal to do the chelation, & 2) turning me on to Cutler & his books....

take care all

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #66778
04/24/12 09:48 AM
04/24/12 09:48 AM
S
Seán Ó B  Offline
Ireland
Vitamin research is fine, I've been getting my DMSA from them for almost a year. Although, I'm moving over to a new brand now - as it's cheaper. Have you added ALA yet?

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #66787
04/24/12 10:36 AM
04/24/12 10:36 AM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
The FDA has notified the public that they are going to make DMSA "by prescription only". This was 2 years ago and they have yet to follow through, but I suspect they will, eventually.

I called Vitamin Research Products and spoke to them about the FDA notice they received and they said they will sell DMSA until specifically told not to.

The Captian
Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: Russ] #67031
05/11/12 02:11 PM
05/11/12 02:11 PM
M
merky  Offline OP
US
appreciate the info, thanks.... will stock up on the DMSA then..... imagine what the price will be if it goes prescription.... yet the ALA seems more lethal, guess it's impossible to regulate sale of an amino acid.....

what a coincidence but just today Vitamin Research sent me an email with a half price DMSA offer.... am assuming the offer would be good for anyone not just a returning customer....

anyone interested it's:

Vitamin Research Products®, 4610 Arrowhead Drive, Carson City, NV 89706 - (800) 877-2447

vrp@e.vrp.com

yes Sean using ALA per Cutler protocol, started about 7 mos. after amalgam removal....

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #67032
05/11/12 02:40 PM
05/11/12 02:40 PM
Abigail  Offline
Master Elite Member

Greetings merky,

The correct email for Vitamin Research Products is:
<www.VRP.com>

Thanks for your help.
fyi
If anybody reading this lives in the UK, I have purchased the DetoxPro / Reduce your heavy metal burdens, from
<www.antiaging-systems.com>

-International Anti-Aging Systems
Detox-Pro-the strongest single detoxifier for mercury-

Each capsule of Detox-Pro contains DMSA and D-glucuronolactone and also a high dose of the trace element selenium, helping to bind mercury and render it inactive. Detox-Pro is designed as a potent 1-a-day oral supplement to help rid the body of heavy metals-especially mercury, which despite its prevalence in tooth amalgams and as a by-product of burning fossil fuels (principally for generating electric) is- after plutonium and uranium-the 3rd most toxic element on the planet!

I paid a Sale Price of $27.97.
Regular Price $39.95/ 100mg/ 45 capsules
The phone 1-866-800-4677

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: Abigail] #67041
05/14/12 01:13 PM
05/14/12 01:13 PM
M
merky  Offline OP
US
excuse me Abigail, you're right, what I gave was the return address on the email they sent to me advertising their sale... must've been experiencing some brainfog at that moment!

the website you give is correct..... might also add that their half-price sale applies to purchasing single bottles only.... but buying in bulk in effect gives you half price over the single bottle price....

would hope the DMSA product you refer to works via time-release , assume it does, because during a chelation round it's important to have the DMSA in your system constantly..... that's the Cutler protocol at least.... the selenium sounds helpful....

good luck with it....

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #67066
05/15/12 01:53 PM
05/15/12 01:53 PM
Abigail  Offline
Master Elite Member
Thanks for your kind note, merky! smile

The IAS [International Anti-Aging Society] in Great Britain is now running a sale on the Detox Pro.

You buy one for $24.00 (sale), BUT if you buy the 'two-for-One' package deals you will save $12.00 per bottle....then get the free one with it.

So yesterday I ordered= 3Xbuy 1 Detox Pro- get 1 free, thereby I will be getting 6 bottles for approx $75.00.
fyi
I highly recommend this company. Vitamin Research also deals with and through IAS. Both companies are very reputable and courteous.
I saw while over there, they have the EZ Defense Detox Gum from 'Longevity Plus'/ 100tabs on SALE! Was $27.00 (Save $12.00).(Look under Special Offers) Thereby it is $15.00. Longevity Plus is also a high quality product company.

Once again IAS website: <www.antiaging-systems.com> Check it out!
Many thanks to Russ, Laua and Herb Allure for allowing others to help in finding products for the Mercury Detox.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: Abigail] #69480
12/18/12 06:51 PM
12/18/12 06:51 PM
M
merky  Offline OP
US
Time for a little reality check folks.

After 9 months of chelating with ALA & DMSA (50 mg each every 3-4 hrs.) over 4 days (then 4-7 days off average): asking myself whether or not the effects are kicking in? Am I not being meticulous enough in the protocol, or is my problem something else than mercury or lead? In some ways feel more focused, but mainly just same old chronic fatigue & tremors, etc. Thyroid & adrenals may be totally shot. DHEA doesn’t seem to help, & will discontinue.

Plan to continue for another 15 months, the length of time needed to remove lead according to the Cutler protocol, which I’m following. Have good reason to believe I was extensively exposed to lead in years past.

Does anyone have thoughts/experience about how all this depletes beneficial minerals? I now supplement with trace elements (mainly magnesium) between sessions. Do DMSA & ALA chelate magnesium? What beneficials don’t they chelate?

The other thing I do is just use DMSA by itself every once in awhile. The thought is to occasionally clear out bloodstream without having to deal with added load of additional dumping of metals from organs. Does this make sense? Anyone else do this?

Wondering if, once you finally stop, do you start feeling better once your minerals start to come back into balance? I know the Cutler book says at least that it’s possible you should be feeling better before it’s time to stop.

Last questions. How dangerous is it to miss a dose by an hour? What about 2 hours? I know the book says to call it off. Does that mean you have to wait another 4 full days before resuming? I saw in Russ' protocol that you take the DMSA always on empty stomach. My schedule/lifestyle/work routine is almost always so chaotic that that's usually impossible, & also ALA is advised to be taken with food. I do take em together.

OK thanks a lot then... take care...

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #69486
12/19/12 03:08 AM
12/19/12 03:08 AM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
I have discovered that more people today take much longer to get better than before geoengineering began.

The aluminum, barium, and (I believe) mercury in the spray causes numerous symptoms.

After 5 years of bliss, all of my mercury symptoms returned when geoengineering began in 2005, and I detailed this in this article:

http://urlbam.com/ha/M003P

List of symptoms:

http://urlbam.com/ha/M003W

I continue to battle mercury symptoms as mercury in soils rise across the country, even now - after 7 continuous years later - after geoengineering began in the air I live.

http://urlbam.com/ha/Uzz

This is a very serious issue that is being ignored by mainstream media, but I can smell and taste the metal in the trails:

http://urlbam.com/ha/M007h

The most success I've had at controlling symptoms is by supplementing and by using a wet mask:

http://urlbam.com/ha/M003t

I don't know about the safety of dosing by the hour, but I will say that DMSA oral does help me feel somewhat better for a few hours, but then the effect wears off.

I believe until we get rid of the source of mercury (and other toxic metals) we will never be fully rid of the symptoms:

http://globalskywatch.com/projects/5-step-plan.html

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but I think we all have to face the real source of our suffering so we can make informed decisions to overcome it.

I think it's fine to take DMSA and ALA together, but both should be taken on an empty stomach so they are more effective (whether together or apart).

The Captian
Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #69522
12/21/12 01:22 PM
12/21/12 01:22 PM
M
merky  Offline OP
US
Thanks, will try to take on empty stomach. Still interested if someone can take stab at my questions on magnesium depletion, beneficial mineral depletion (& necessary supplementation between chelations), & missed doses. (see above)

Read the one article on "chemtrails." Funny I spent 15 yrs within 20 miles of Jamestown. Latched onto this:

"I continued my research on these plumes and discovered that they had already been appearing in some larger U.S. cities for several years. I found that some personal researchers had testing performed and discovered that the air contained very high amounts of certain toxins when these plumes were present. These toxins include aluminum, barium, lead, arsenic, mycoplasma, and mold spores."

ALA & DMSA at least will go after the aluminum, lead, & arsenic. Would be nice to have a specific list on exactly what the various chelating materials do & don't chelate.

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #69582
12/29/12 11:03 AM
12/29/12 11:03 AM
G
George  Offline
Freshman Member
UK
Hi I was exposed to a lot mercury fillings and some gold ones too for 45yrs with two root filled teeth exposure of about 13yrs I became very poorly,I had it all sorted by a fantastic dentist here in the UK its a long story. Any way I used lots of organic veg juice with the use of a good juicer and ascorbic acid powder and made my own lyposomal vit C too. I have real empathy for anyone who is suffering from this poison in their mouths, its wicked. It takes a long time to get mercury out of ones body as it gets into most places, our fat stores too, so become lean, by fasting every day, eat in the early evening "graze" over 3-4 hrs then enjoy veg juice for morning and lunch and anything in between with some fruit. I am coming up 57yrs old and feel better than i have done in years I eat raw milk kefir to try to get my gut into good shape I believe thal all fermented foods are good for ones gut. I have dropped 2 stones in weight I am 5`10 with a 32" waist. Hope this is of some help and I wish you well with your recovery.

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: George] #71181
06/01/13 04:22 AM
06/01/13 04:22 AM
M
merky  Offline OP
US
Thanks George. I'm thin & burn alot of calories in my work & generally, & a diet like this will be for my retirement. Maybe I'll try it, should I live so long......

I have been chelating with DMSA & ALA for about 15 months now. 50mg doses each, roughly every 3 and a half hours, for four days with a break of several days between sessions. I started about 6 months after having all amalgams removed from a holistic dentist. It's not only that I can't afford higher dosages, but am afraid it would be too disruptive of my working life.

Just want to say, based on this experience, if I had to do it over again, would I? Because I feel worse now than before fillings were removed, & it’s been a slow slide over the last 2 years. Not that I am debilitated. But my symptoms have not improved, but are getting slowly worse. I can still work, but it’s a drudgery to get through a day now. The worst are tremors, brainfog & chronic fatigue. I am 60, & probably was “moderately poisoned.” Also symptoms could be age-related, burning out……

So I’m not sure. Had I been younger, and/or more seriously poisoned, no doubt yes. As a hedge against future diseases, probably yes. But one thing is sure. These chemicals are potent, so it’s best to be very careful with them. I was aware of that.

I take a few of the recommended supplements. As it is, my orthomolecular supplements pulled me off meds taken for 15 yrs for bipolar/schizophrenia disorder. (Sometimes think my problem is more toxins being released from residual effects of meds, CNS damage from them.) My diet is & has been reasonably healthy for many years. No junk food, no alcohol, vegetarian except fish occasionally. Very little dairy, & eat organic foods. Smoke occasionally, but not a habit. But I don’t have the money or time to see doctors, so I’ve been doing this alone with the Cutler books, & haven’t really monitored condition, which I really should do. (Plan to get another hair test very soon.)

Have decided to continue for another 9 months, to try to remove all lead, which was possibly present as occupational hazard from my work earlier on. But I wanted to just say to people who are thinking about trying this longhaul process, be very careful with doses, be aware you won’t necessarily feel better for a long time (if ever?), & be sure you want to do it, because maybe it won’t be fun. Dr. Cutler warns about the risks in his guidebooks……..

Thank you to this forum which has helped me sort out what I’ve had to do, & encourages me to keep at it with the chelation ……

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #74340
04/16/14 07:57 AM
04/16/14 07:57 AM
M
merky  Offline OP
US
Been chelating 2 years now, (50mg DMSA with 50 mg ALA) Ready to stop now. No major incidents. Last week during one of final sessions, tried using spirulina on 3 different chelation days. Big mistake apparently! Now experiencing migraine hell, pain in lower legs, can't get warm, insomnia, hallucinations at night, general muscle pain. One day blurred vision, gone now…..

Am eating, & supplements. Today after 5 day break, in desperation am trying the DMSA again, the usual 50mg for 4 days. No ALA. Also homeopathic echinacea. Have been using chlorella occasionally, wheat grass, & kelp with no problems over the last 2 years. But this spirulina…… could find no mention of it in the Cutler book.

Have no aspirin. Maybe that would be best.

thank you, merky

Re: amalgam fillings/mercury poisoning [Re: merky] #74343
04/16/14 12:02 PM
04/16/14 12:02 PM
Abigail  Offline
Master Elite Member
Originally Posted by merky
Been chelating 2 years now, (50mg DMSA with 50 mg ALA) Ready to stop now. No major incidents. Last week during one of final sessions, tried using spirulina on 3 different chelation days. Big mistake apparently! Now experiencing migraine hell, pain in lower legs, can't get warm, insomnia, hallucinations at night, general muscle pain. One day blurred vision, gone now…..

thank you, merky

Greetings merky,
I have been reading several posts regarding the Spirulina. I'll give this address, and you can see what you think. I do recall several mentioned the side effects being gastrointestinal, fever, sweating, constipation....
<http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/dangers-spirulina-7035.html>
-------