News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,395 guests, and 27 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,872 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,062 Please HELP!!!
162,037 Open Conspiracy
106,499 History rules
98,855 Symmetry
87,744 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-JESUS IS PSALMS #71509
06/29/13 05:48 PM
06/29/13 05:48 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-JESUS IN PSALMS ~~

--BEHOLD, I COME TO DO YOUR WILL
--Luke 4:14-21

"Then I said, 'Behold, I come, in the scroll of the book it is written of me. I delight to do Your will, O my God, and Your law is within my heart.'" (PSALM 40:7-8,NKJV)~- bible

Under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, David wrote Psalm 40, meditations from the depths of his heart and also of prophetic words he himself would not have yet fully understood. The "behold" beckons us to look closer. So who is it that David says comes with a scroll in His hands?

What we have is an "advanced echo," the sounding off of something you and I know of now but which David had not lived to see. It's the account of Jesus opening the scroll at the start of His ministry in the synagogue at Capernaum. From that scroll He read words of the prophet Isaiah and revealed the agenda given Him by His Father.

Jesus delighted to do His Father's will (May we do the same!), and thankfully, we have become the humble recipients of its joys. We ourselves are the poor, the imprisoned, and the blind who now know the year of the Lord's favour. Jesus, obedient to the Father, fulfilled that prophecy. We stand here centuries later beholding the goodness of Him who has made us rich, set us free, and restored our sight.
-----
How will we know what work God wants us to undertake? When we ask Him, willingly to abandon our own ideas, He makes it plain. The Lord will speak to our hearts, and we will know in our Spirit what His will is for us.
"Ask, and it shall be given you. Seek, and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened unto you."

--Haven Ministries

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -JESUS IS PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #71510
06/29/13 06:15 PM
06/29/13 06:15 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--JESUS IN PSALMS

-Behold, Our Eyes Wait Upon the LORD!
--Luke 19:11-26

"Behold, as the eyes of servants look upon the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God."
---(Psalm 123:2, KJV)
- crackthebook

Our obedience to the Lord is not the obeying of a military command where the only response tolerated is "Yes Sir!" and the only permitted time frame is immediately. Our lifestyle, Paul says, should, indeed, be as a soldier's, dedicated to the task at hand without the trammels of civilian life. But our relationship to the Lord is more like that of wanting to please a master or mistress, watching him or her closely to capture every nuance of their will.

It may be that sometimes the Master's will seems completely unpalatable to us, as Peter and the others felt on hearing Jesus' hard teaching about drinking His blood and eating His flesh. Yet as His servants, we will say along with Peter, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life" (John 6:68).

Anywhere else we would turn will leave us unfulfilled and wandering, for He is our Master, come what may. The meaning of Jesus' words dawned on Peter and the disciples later. It may be like that for us, too, as we learn to wait upon the Lord.
---
-Because we love the Master, we trust Him in all circumstances; even if we are slow on the uptake, we will want to please Him. Blessed be the Name of the Lord!

--Haven Ministries

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #71513
06/30/13 09:36 AM
06/30/13 09:36 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--JESUS IN PSALMS

--HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS~

"As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him; for he knows how we are formed." (Psm. 103:13-14)~~

Discouragement, hopelessness, despair--so many situations in this fallen world can make us feel this way. Problems and struggles can wear us down physically, emotionally, and mentally--and can even erode our faith.

But God, our loving Heavenly Father, understands our feelings at times like these, and He wants to help us. After all, His Son, Jesus Christ, went through the same experiences we do--although without sinning (Hebrews 4:15). We are never alone when we know Christ, and we can trust Him to lead us out of our dilemma.

Life sometimes takes us through hard places. But even in the midst of them, God is with us, and nothing can happen to us that is beyond His ability to help.

The Bible says we can "rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope" (Romans 5:3-4). Being joyful may seem hard to you right now, but put your hope in Christ, and thank Him that He will never abandon you. NEVER.
Jesus said, "Lo, I am with you always even unto the end of the world."

--HOPE/BG

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #71514
06/30/13 09:48 AM
06/30/13 09:48 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--A GLORIOUS OPPORTUNITY~

"May the glory of the LORD endure forever;
May the LORD rejoice in His works. (Psalm 104:31)~
- bible

-C.T.STUDD, the famous Cambridge cricketer and Missionary pioneer, wrote the following couplet while still a student at Cambridge:

Only one life, 'twill soon be past;
Only what's done for Christ will last.~

Life is a glorious opportunity if it is used to condition us for eternity. If we fail in this, though we succeed in everything else, our life will have been a failure. There is no escape for the man who squanders his opportunity to prepare to meet God.

You will never live this day again; once it is gone, it is gone forever. How will you spend it--for yourself or for Christ? Remember: "Only what's done for Christ will last."~~ ~

--HOPE/BG

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #71589
07/06/13 11:18 AM
07/06/13 11:18 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--JESUS IN PSALMS~~

--BEHOLD, I AM YOUR KEEPER!
-Psalm 121:1-8
angelwing

"Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade at your right hand...The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul." (Psalm 121:4-5;7,NKJV)
------
THE Hebrew word for "keep" is repeated six times in eight verses. It is also translated as "preserve" or "watch." The Lord our Keeper is one of the Old Testament names of God. In all of this deliberate wording the Lord assures us of His constant personal protection; it is not just a general concept.

Our Keeper promises real protection for us at all hours. In the daytime when we are perhaps more likely to be assailed by doubts or feelings of guilt about our performance as Christians, the Lord extends His unfailing love to reassure and gird us up.

In the night (especially in the hours before the dawn, when we may be oppressed by anxious or wrong thoughts, cares, anxieties about dear ones or the future, feelings of hopelessness), He sings to us--perhaps through a strengthening thought from His Word or through a sense of His loving presence, maybe a Christian song will come to mind. This turns us towards prayer. Even a glance at our Keeper dispels all worry.
----
All these things spell out the Lord's constant protection. His keeping is not just an empty idea; it is a practical, experiential necessity.~~
"Lo, I am with you always even until the end of the world.", JESUS~~

--Haven Ministries

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #71590
07/06/13 11:45 AM
07/06/13 11:45 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Behold, God is My Helper~
-Psalm 54:1-7

"Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is with those who uphold my life. For He has delivered me out of all trouble; and my eye has seen its desire upon my enemies." (Psalm 54:4,7,NKJV)~ bible

THE "behold' in this Psalm is intended to help us grasp deeply that God is our true helper. In Genesis Jacob bemoans that things seem to always go wrong for him. "Everything is against me," (42:36) he says. He has lost Joseph and now his sons beg him to allow his beloved youngest son Benjamin to go down with them to Egypt. Jacob fears that he will lose him as well.

All of us have probably expressed something to the same effect as some time. "It always rains when we go on vacations." "It just figures that this would happen to me." Or in an attempt to sympathize with others in their trials we might say, "It's not fair that you have suffered this." "Life can be so cruel."

We said the latter to a Bishop friend some time ago and he asked, "Who is being cruel?" That brought us up with a jolt! All these expressions reveal a distrust in the overarching providence of God. But, behold! The Lord is the One who upholds our lives. Praise God that in Jesus He has delivered us through every trouble.
-----
"For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him."
--[2 Chronicles 16:9]

---Haven Minsitries

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #71605
07/08/13 06:31 PM
07/08/13 06:31 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--STAY
CONNECTED~~

--Psalm 119:33-40
---
Your Word is a lamp
to my feet and a
light to my path.
--Psalm 119:105

----
I WOKE up one morning and discovered that my Internet connection was not working. My service provider conducted some tests and concluded that my modem needed to be replaced, but the earliest they could do so was the next day. I panicked a little when I thought about being without the Internet connection for 24 hours! I thought, 'How am I going to survive without it'? frown

Then I asked myself, 'Would I also panic if my connection with God was disrupted for a day?' We keep our connection with God alive by spending time in His Word and in prayer. Then we are to be "doers of the Word" (James 1:22-24).

The writer of Psalm 119 recognized the importance of a connection to God. He asked God to teach him His statutes and give him understanding of His Law (vv.33-34). Then he prayed that he would observe it with his whole heart (v34), walk in the path of God's commandments (35), and turn away his eyes from looking at worthless things (v37). By meditating on God's Word and then applying it, the Psalmist stayed "connected"' to God.

God has given us His Word as a lamp to our feet and a light to our path to lead us to Him.
------
-TO RECHARGE YOUR SPIRITUAL BATTERY, PLUG INTO THE SOURCE!

--ODB/CPH

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #71693
07/17/13 03:27 PM
07/17/13 03:27 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--PSALM 23~~

--HE RESTORES
--John 10:1-18

-"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside the quiet waters, he restores my soul." (Psalm 23:1-3A) ~

---- bible
Have you ever considered what it means that the Lord is our shepherd? By implication, this makes us the sheep. Think about that for a moment. Sheep are not known for their smarts, their strength or their courage. They panic and flee at the slightest disturbance. They have no defensive abilities and are often more a danger to themselves than predators are. Is that how we would like to think of ourselves?

Probably not. Still it is nothing to feel badly about. The Good Shepherd does not ask or expect us to be anything but sheep. He knows how vulnerable we are, and He delights to fulfill His role as the Good Shepherd. Little wonder that this is one of the titles Jesus takes for Himself. He says that those who follow Him "listen to his voice...He calls his sheep by name and leads them out" (John 10:3)

There is no greater peace or comfort than to hear the voice of the Good Shepherd call you by name and lead you out. Take the time today to rest in His presence and find true contentment there. Our Shepherd loves us and delights to be in our presence.
----
The Shepherd's voice should be familiar to those who belong to Him. We grow to recognize it better as we spend time in God's Word.~~
--Haven Today Ministries

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #71710
07/18/13 06:04 PM
07/18/13 06:04 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---JESUS IN PSALMS

--Paths of Righteousness
--Luke 15

--"He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake." ( Psalm 23:3)
---- angelwing
-UNDER the watchful care of the Good Shepherd, we can expect times of quiet rest, peace and spiritual restoration. He knows we need this, and He gives it to us when He determines we need it. Yet rest is not an end unto itself. We were made for walking, and the Shepherd instructs us to stay close to Him. This is a crucial lesson most believers have to learn the hard way. Jesus does not say, "Take me with you," but, "Follow Me."

Unfortunately, our inclination in the discontentment of our hearts is to go where we wish. Even while calling Jesus our Lord, we presume to retain control of our lives. Choosing our own path, we are surprised when it becomes rocky, treacherous or difficult. We no longer feel His presence nearby and in fear cry out for Him to rescue us.

Jesus is never far off; our Good Shepherd is nearby. But our sin always has consequences. Some of our choices may leave us with scars which we'll carry for a lifetime. The sooner we learn to trust Jesus, are content in Him, and follow where He leads, the better off we will be.~~
---
Jesus tells us His priority is seeking after lost sheep. If we want to go where He goes, then this must become our priority too. ~~

--Haven Today Ministries

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #71711
07/18/13 06:36 PM
07/18/13 06:36 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--JESUS IN PSALMS~~
--James 1:2-12

-"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."~
- crackthebook
-There is much contentment that comes from following Christ. Yet the "valley of the shadow of death" is a path believers must occasionally walk. Unlike the dark paths of our own choosing, this is one Jesus leads us to for a purpose.

This metaphor is consistent with the livelihood of real sheep and shepherds. The best summer grazing is often only to be found in the high mountain pastures. The way to get there is to walk through a long succession of valleys and ravines. For sheep, this is not only terrifying because of the difficult terrain, but also because this is the place where they are most vulnerable to predators.

Fear is a rational reaction in circumstances like this, but the sheep of Psalm 23 are unafraid. Why? Because their shepherd is walking beside them; he is an armed warrior, and the predators fear him.

We often think of Jesus as gentle and kind, which brings comfort when we are broken and wounded. Yet in times of danger, remember that it is His strength and matchless power that we cling to.
---
It is not only the Shepherd who walks with you; there are other sheep as well. He intends us to also strengthen each other.~~
--Haven Today

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #71720
07/20/13 06:20 PM
07/20/13 06:20 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-JESUS IN PSALMS~-

--MY CUP OVERFLOWS
--Luke 13:23-30

"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows." angelwing

-WHAT do you suppose King David pictured in his mind's eye when he penned this part of Psalm 23? Having spent his youth caring for sheep, he was doubtlessly writing from personal experience. He must have remembered the many journeys he had made with his own sheep to the high pastures. There was no way the sheep could have known along the way that there was a feast waiting for them at journey's end.

David himself spent many years running for his life from King Saul. Like the sheep from his childhood, David knew himself to be in danger but had confidence in the God who was with him. The Lord took care of David through those years of waiting, and when it was time, David became king over Israel. His cup overflowed!

What is waiting for you on the other side of your present trial? Only the Lord knows, but here are two things you can be sure of. It will have been for your good, and it will have transformed you to more closely resemble the character of Christ, moving you to a place of contentment in Him.
---
Feasting is a future promise of God for all who belong to Christ. The Wedding Feast of the Lamb will be a day unlike any other!

--Haven Today

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #71721
07/20/13 07:03 PM
07/20/13 07:03 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
--JESUS IN PSALMS~

-In His Presence Forever~
-John 14:1-14

"Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."~

THE final verse of Psalm 23 breathes out a deep sigh of contentment. The journey of the sheep with the Shepherd has removed all insecurity. Dark valleys have been faced, traversed, and left behind as a testimony to the faithfulness of the Shepherd. The sheep are well fed. Their wounds are healed. Thus is the quiet confidence of those who have walked closely with Jesus for many years.

They have learned to recognize His voice and follow Him. Like wet cement, their faith was formed by His hand. Now it has set and hardened. They are confident that the Shepherd will never leave them. They are secure in Him.

But what about the rest of us? Some of us are young in faith and untested. Some of us have been dragging our feet for years, stubbornly resistant to the guidance of the Shepherd. Regardless of where you are in your journey, there is only one way forward. cross Keep your eyes on Jesus. Listen for His voice. Obey Him and stay near. Surely goodness and love will follow you all the days of your life.~~
---
No relationship grows without an investment of time. Daily time in the Word and in prayer are essential for growing closer to Jesus. ~~

--Haven Ministries

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #72964
11/06/13 08:44 PM
11/06/13 08:44 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--A FLYING
-MIRACLE ~~

-Psalm 104:10-24
----
'O LORD, how
manifold are Your
works! In wisdom
You have made them
all. The earth is
full of Your
possessions.'~~~
--PSALM 104:24
inlove

-AMONG God's creatures, the butterfly is one of the most stunningly beautiful! Its gentle flight, colorful wings, and amazing migratory patterns are traits that make the butterfly a masterpiece of the natural world.

This flying insect, while supplying us with visual enjoyment, also supplies us with amazing examples of the marvels of God's creative work. For instance, the majestic monarch butterfly can travel 3,000 miles on its migration to Central America--only to end up at the same tree its parents or even grandparents landed on a generation or two earlier. It does this guided by a brain the size of a pinhead.

Or consider the monarch's metamorphosis. After the caterpillar builds a chrysalis around itself, it releases a chemical that turns its insides to mush--no perceptible parts. Somehow from this emerges the brain, internal parts, head, legs, and wings of a butterfly.

One butterfly expert said, "The creation of the body of a caterpillar into the body and wings of a butterfly is...one of the wonders of life on earth." Another expert feels that this metamorphosis is "rightly regarded as a miracle."

"How manifold are [God's] works! (Ps. 104:24)--and the butterfly is but one of them.
------------------
--CREATION'S DESIGN POINTS TO THE MASTER DESIGNER.
---OH LORD, HOW MAJESTIC IS YOUR NAME IN ALL THE EARTH!

--ODB/DB / MAJESTIC!
<http://youtu.be/s7g5ol4HLcc>
-------------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #73279
12/16/13 10:32 AM
12/16/13 10:32 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--O Praise the Lord!

“O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people. For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.” (Psalm 117:1-2) bible

Psalm 117 is especially noteworthy for two reasons: First, it is the middle chapter of the Bible, and, secondly, it is the shortest chapter in the Bible, consisting of only the two verses cited above. Thus, it is significant and appropriate that its theme be that of universal and everlasting praise. The very purpose of human language is that God might communicate His word to us and that we might respond in praise to Him.

The word “nations” in verse 1 refers specifically to Gentiles, while “people” seems to refer to all tribes of people. Two different Hebrew words for praise are used, so that the verse could be read: “Praise the LORD, all ye Gentile nations; extol him all ye peoples of every tribe.” In any case, the sense of the exhortation is to urge everyone to praise His name.

The Hebrew word translated “merciful kindness” is also rendered as “loving kindness,” or simply “mercy” or “kindness.” Whichever is preferred, the significant point is that it has been great toward us. This word (Hebrew 'gabar') is not the usual word for “great” but is a very strong word meaning to “triumph” or “prevail.” An example of its use is in the story of the great Flood. “And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth” (Genesis 7:19). In fact, it is used four times in this account of the “overwhelmingly mighty” waters of the Flood (Genesis 7:18-20, 24).

In other words, God’s merciful kindness has prevailed over our sin and the awful judgment we deserve in a manner and degree analogous to the way in which the deluge waters prevailed over the ancient evil world. God’s mercy and truth are eternal, and this will be the great theme of our praise throughout all the ages to come.
--ICR/ HMM =/O Praise Him! / By: David Crowder // guitarplaying // horray
<http://youtu.be/xaOCG5vKGhw>
--------------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #73280
12/16/13 02:21 PM
12/16/13 02:21 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---A Psalm of Praise ~~
---Psalm 148 ~~
------ bible
Praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord from the heavens;
Praise Him in the heights!

Praise Him, all His angels;
Praise Him, all His hosts!
Praise Him, sun and moon;
Praise Him, all stars of light!- angelwing

Praise Him, highest heavens,
And the waters that are above the heavens!
Let them praise the name of the Lord,
For He commanded and they were created.-- horray

He has also established them forever and ever;
He has made a decree which will not pass away.

Praise the Lord from the earth,
Sea monsters and all deeps;
Fire and hail, snow and clouds;
Stormy wind, fulfilling His word;
Mountains and all hills;
Fruit trees and all cedars;
Beasts and all cattle;

Creeping things and winged fowl;
Kings of the earth and all peoples;
Princes and all judges of the earth;
Both young men and virgins;
Old men and children.

Let them praise the name of the Lord,
For His name alone is exalted;
His glory is above earth and heaven.
And He has lifted up a horn for His people.

Praise for all His godly ones;
Even for the sons of Israel, a people
near to Him.
--Praise the Lord!~~

------------
-"Everything That Hath Breath" --By: Matt Redman
-(The song actually ends @3:50, yet the musicians continue silently praising the Lord.)
--------
<http://youtu.be/n7lvyd1JdQU>
----------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #73348
12/27/13 07:22 PM
12/27/13 07:22 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--REMEMBERING
OUR FATHER'S
WORDS ~~

-Psalm 119:89-93
----
I will never forget
Your precepts, for
by them You have
given me life.
---Psalm 119:93

----
-The Psalmist seemed to climb out of a crevasse of affliction and pain by recalling his heavenly Father's words. He admitted that if God and His Word had not sustained him with joy, he would have died in his misery (Ps. 119:92). He expressed full confidence in the Lord's eternal Word (v.89) and in the faithfulness of His character (v.90). As a result of God's faithfulness, the Psalmist made a commitment never to forget God's words to him because they had a central part in rescuing his life and bringing him strength.

In our darkest moments of affliction, our souls can be revived by our Father in heaven when we recall and fill our minds with His encouraging words.
-------------
--REMEMBERING GOD'S WORDS REVIVES OUR SOUL. LET'S DO IT!
--ODB/MW =/We Will Remember ~/ Tommy Walker
<http://youtu.be/DzoxsxsIMCE>

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #73431
01/08/14 07:21 PM
01/08/14 07:21 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--BE STILL ~~~

--Psalm 46
----
Be still, and know
that I am God; I will
be exalted among
the nations, I will be
exalted in the earth!

-----
ERIC Liddell, memorialized in the film 'Chariots of Fire', won a gold medal in the 1924 Olympics before going to China as a missionary. Some years later, with the outbreak of World War II, Liddell sent his family to safety in Canada, but he remained in China. Soon Liddell and other foreign missionaries were interned in a Japanese detainment camp. After months of captivity, he developed what doctors feared was a brain tumor.

Every Sunday afternoon a band would play near the hospital, so one day Liddell requested they play the hymn "Be Still, My Soul." As he listened, I wonder if Eric pondered these words from the song: "Be still, my soul: the hour is hastening on/ When we shall be forever with the Lord./ When disappointment, grief, and fear are gone,/ Sorrow forgot, love's purest joys restored./ Be still, my soul: when change and tears are past/ All safe and blessed we shall meet at last."

That hymn, so comforting to Eric as he faced an illness that led to his death 3 days later, expresses a great reality of Scripture. In Psalm 46:10, David wrote, "Be still and know that I am God." In our darkest moments, we can rest, for our Lord conquered death on our behalf. Be still, and allow Him to calm your greatest fears.~~~
----------
~~GOD'S WHISPER OF COMFORT QUIETS THE NOISE OF OUR TRIALS.~

--ODB/BC / Be Still My Soul /By: Selah
<http://youtu.be/uYXT3D2nifA>
-----------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #73512
01/20/14 12:56 PM
01/20/14 12:56 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--"LIE DOWN" ~

-Exodus 20:8-11

-He makes me to
lie down in green
pastures; He leads
me beside the
still waters. He
restores my soul.~~
--Psalm 23:2-3 bible

---
SOMETIMES we need to be reminded to lie down. In Psalm 23, we learn that our Good Shepherd makes us "lie down in green pastures" and leads us "beside the still waters." He knows that we need the rest that these provide, even when we don't realize it ourselves.

Our bodies are designed to have regular rest. God Himself rested after His work of Creation (Gen. 2:2-3); Ex. 20:9-11). Jesus knew there was a time to minister to the crowds and a time to rest. He instructed His disciples to "come aside...and rest a while" (Mark 6:31). When we rest, we refocus and are refreshed. When we are filling every hour with activity--even with worthwhile things--God often gets our attention by making us "lie down."

Rest is a gift --a 'good' gift from our Creator who knows exactly what we need. Praise Him that He sometimes makes us "lie down in green pastures."
----------
-If we don't come apart and rest awhile,
we may just plain come apart!~~

--ODB/CHK-/ THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD= Keith Green -
<http://youtu.be/ckcwCKUiGvg>
-----------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #73571
01/29/14 04:39 PM
01/29/14 04:39 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---MERCY FROM THE WORD ~~~

"Let thy mercies come also unto me; O LORD, even thy salvation, according to thy word." (Psalm 119:41) ~~
----- angelwing
~~THE Hebrew word 'besed', used here for "mercy," has a breadth of meaning. Its basic connotation is "kindness" and is most often used in God's patient dealing with the nation of Israel through their long, and often rebellious, history. The most frequent contextual use focuses on God's withholding judgment during specific times or events, rather than executing the just sentence demanded by disobedience to his laws.

It is in that sense that "salvation" is often connected to mercy. God "rescues" a person or nation from the consequences of foolish or rebellious actions because He is merciful: "While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).

In this section of Psalm 119, the writer clearly stated that these mercies are according to the Word of God. No event dilutes the holiness of God. No judgment withheld violates the innate nature of the thrice holy Creator. Mercy may delay judgment for the sinner, and justification through redemption will eliminate judgment for the sinner, but God's holiness does not abrogate the law. The sentence is carried out--either on the sinner or on the Lord Jesus Christ in the place of the sinner (Proverbs 11:21).

The Psalmist thus praised the basis for God's mercies, told of his trust and hope in the Scriptures, and then gave a series of promises to the Lord that marked his own commitment for obedience (vv. 44-48). As the stanza closes, the Psalmist promised he would lift up his hands in public praise of the Word and meditate in private as well.

Would God that all of God's children emulate the heart of this dear brother from the past.~~~

--Firm Foundation/HMM = / I LIFT MY HANDS / Chris Tomlin
<http://youtu.be/dbNK50T35wY>
-----------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #74724
06/03/14 11:53 AM
06/03/14 11:53 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--JESUS IN PSALMS~~

---PSALM 121 ~~
-"God the Help of Those Who Seek Him"

I will lift up my eyes to the hills--
From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made Heaven and earth.

He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.-- horray

The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day.
Nor the moon by night.

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore. ~~

[Read Psalm 123 for 'Relief from Contempt']
<http://youtu.be/Te0hy2YcLgg>
------------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #75038
07/21/14 07:07 PM
07/21/14 07:07 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--JESUS IN PSALMS

--Read: Psalm 102:18-28

----
'But you are the same,
and Your years will
have no end.'
--Psalm 102:27

----
-WHEN the psalmist wrote about the unchanging nature of God (102:27), he was offering us God's comfort--the trustworthiness of God.

The idea is repeated in Hebrews 13:8 with these words, "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." This can lift our hearts above our daily trials to remind us that an an unchanging, trustworthy, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, immutable God rules over even the chaos of a changing world.

-Our God is God--He does not change;
His truth, His love remain each day the same,
He's faithful to His matchless name,
For God is God--He does not change. bible

--ODB/RK = / HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER/ C Tomlin~~
<http://youtu.be/gUH_NzfRmbs>
---------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #75769
09/17/14 10:43 AM
09/17/14 10:43 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Our Listening God
--By: Henry Morris, Ph.D.

“O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come” (Psalm 65:2).

-There come times in each life when loneliness overshadows like a cloud and no one is there to listen and provide counsel. Or perhaps there is some problem so personal and intimate that it seems unfitting or too embarrassing to share with anyone else.

But God will listen! No need is so small, no place too remote, no burden too heavy, that He who is the “God of all grace” and “the God of all comfort” (I Peter 5:10; II Corinthians 1:3) will not listen and care. “The LORD will hear when I call unto Him” (Psalm 4:3).

Young people sometimes complain that their parents won’t listen to them; wives may say their husbands don’t listen; sometimes it seems that no one will listen to our questions or ideas about anything. But “the LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth” (Psalm 145:18). Therefore, “pour out your heart before Him: God is a refuge for us. Selah” (Psalm 62:8).

But how can He listen? After all, God is far away upon His throne. The risen Savior ascended far above all heavens, to sit down at the right hand of the majesty on high. How can the Father hear when we whisper a prayer in our hearts that no human could hear?

God is, indeed, up there, but He is also right here! Jesus said: “It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you” (John 16:7). Our God is a triune God, and He can be both in Heaven and in our room, and even, as the Holy Spirit, within our very hearts.

For those who confess and forsake their sins, “His ears are open unto their prayers” (I Peter 3:12).
--ICR/ HMM
-'You will never walk alone', Jesus will be there, right beside you. ~~ Song by: Point of Grace~

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiE0sZ0rzcs>
-----------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #75996
10/09/14 09:23 AM
10/09/14 09:23 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--JESUS IN PSALMS~

"Oh, give thanks to
the LORD, for He is
good! For His mercy
is forever! His love
endures forever!
--Psalm 136:1 -

-----
-OUR unchanging God has promised that His loving mercy endures forever. In Psalm 136, the singer celebrates this wonderful promise by making statements about God's wonder, work, and character.

He then punctutes each statement about God with the phrase, "For His mercy endures forever." Whether it is the wonder of His creation (vv.4-9), the rescue of His people (vv.10-22), or His tender care for His own (vv.23-36), we can trust Him because His mercy will never fail. In a temporary world, the permanence of God's love, grace, and mercy give us hope. We can sing with the Psalmist, "Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever" (v.1).

-------
-God's grace is immeasurable; His mercy inexhaustible;
and His peace is always inexpressible.~~
=FOREVER/ Chris Tomlin~~
--ODB/BC
-= <http://youtu.be/6umWkVwpfBk>
--------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #75998
10/10/14 09:23 AM
10/10/14 09:23 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--LEARN TO
-WAIT ON GOD ~~

-Read: Psalm 62:1-8

------
'My soul, wait silently
for God alone, for my
expectation is from
Him.' ---Psalm 62:5 ~~
-----
-CHA So-soon, a 69- year old Korean woman, finally received her driving license after 3 years of trying to pass the written test. She wanted the license so she could take her grandchildren to the zoo.

She was persistent in what is normally an instant world. When we want something and cannot get it, we often complain and demand. At other times, we give up and move on if what we want cannot be quickly gratified. "Wait" is a word we hate to hear! Yet, many times the Bible tells us that God wants us to wait on Him for the right timing.

Waiting on God means patiently looking to Him for what we need. David recognized why he had to wait on the Lord. First, his salvation came from Him (Ps. 62:1).
He learned that no one else could deliver him. His only hope was in God (v.5), for God alone hears our prayers (v.8).

Our prayers often revolve around asking God to hurry up and bless what we want to do. What if God's answer to us is simply, "Be patient. Wait upon Me?" We can pray with David: "Listen to my voice in the morning, LORD. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly" (Ps. 5:3 NLT). We can trust His response, even if it doesn't come in the time we expect. ~~
---------
--The bottom line of every prayer should be,
-"Lord, thy will be done."

--ODB/ CPH

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #76096
10/25/14 11:47 AM
10/25/14 11:47 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--HE CALLS THE
-STARS BY NAME~~

--Read: Psalm 147:1-9

----
"He counts the number
of the stars; He calls
them all by name."
--Psalm 137:4

-------
-ON a plateau high above the Atacama Desert in Chile, the world's largest radio telescope is giving astronomers a view of the universe never seen before. In an Associated Press article, Luis Andres Henao spoke of scientist from many countries "looking for clues about the dawn of the cosmos--from the coldest gases and dust where galaxies are formed and stars are born to the energy produced...."

The Bible celebrates the mighty power and infinite understanding of God who "controls the number of the stars" and "calls them all by name." (text)
Yet the Creator of the universe is not a remote, uncaring force, but a loving heavenly Father who "heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds" (v.3) "The Lord lifts up the humble" (v.6) and "takes pleasure in those who fear Him, in those who hope in His mercy" (v.11)

He loves us so much that "He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).

British J.B. Phillips called Earth "the visited planet," where the Prince of Glory is still working out His plan.
Our hope for today and forever lies in the loving mercy of God who calls each star STAR** by name.~~
----
-God, who knows the name of every star, knows all our names as well. He knows how many hairs are on our head. WOW!

--ODB/DM
[The below song is more secular, however it's well loved by many on youtube. It's a nice thought!="Stars Are the Windows of Heaven"~~ By: Anne Murray ]~
<http://youtu.be/XbZBZC01_sQ>
-----------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #77053
01/26/15 11:00 AM
01/26/15 11:00 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--I DESIRE JESUS!
---Psalm 139:7-16

-------
'I will praise You, for
I am fearfully and
wonderfully made;
marvelous are Your
works, and that my
soul knows very well.'
--Psalm 139:14
-------

-OUR amazing Creator designed all the details that make up our universe. And, unlike anything else in creation, God has made us in His own image (Gen. 1:26). "In His image" speaks of something far greater than the ability to see. It speaks of a likeness to God that makes it possible for us to be in relationship with Him.

We can affirm David's declaration, "I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well."
Not only have we been given eyes to see, and ears to hear, but we have also been made so that, in Christ, one day we will see HIM! Praise His Holy Name, JESUS!
---
-ALL OF GOD'S CREATION BEARS WITNESS TO HIM AS OUR GREAT CREATOR~~ horray
--ODB/BC - / I Desire Jesus -- Hillsong Live/ Cornerstone~
<http://youtu.be/rSFdegPWiqE?list=RDk5CqaW8aR1A>
--------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #77913
05/05/15 08:29 AM
05/05/15 08:29 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOD NEVER CHANGES~

--Though he creates, God was never created. Though he makes, he was never made. Though he causes, he was never caused. Hence the proclamation in Psalm 90:2, “Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting, you are God.”

God—an unchanging God, an uncaused God, and an ungoverned God. You and I are governed. The weather determines what we wear. The terrain tells us how to travel. We may challenge these forces and alter them slightly, but we never remove them. God, our Shepherd, doesn’t check the weather; he makes it. He doesn’t defy gravity; he created it. Unchanging. Uncaused. Ungoverned.
These are only a fraction of God’s qualities, but aren’t they enough to give you a glimpse of your Father? Don’t we need this kind of Shepherd?
Don’t we need an unchanging Shepherd? Jesus Christ is our Shepherd. (Read Psalm 23)~~
--Traveling Lite/ ML /<https://youtu.be/pN4tPkX0MG0>

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #77979
05/14/15 01:27 PM
05/14/15 01:27 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Undeserved Suffering~

--“Why standest thou afar off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?” (Psalm 10:1)

--This cry of the psalmist has been echoed times without number by those persecuted for their faith. “Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter. Awake, why sleepest thou, O LORD? arise, cast us not off for ever. Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and forgettest our affliction and our oppression?” (Psalm 44:22-24).

There is no such thing as undeserved suffering, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). The reason there is suffering in the world is that there is sin in the world. Even though one’s particular experience of suffering may or may not be directly related to his particular sin, all of us are sinners before God, and therefore deserving of nothing but suffering and judgment in the sight of a holy God.

It is not suffering which is undeserved, but God’s grace and mercy! “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us” (Titus 3:5). There has only been One person in all history whose suffering was undeserved, and He suffered for us, “the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God” (1 Peter 3:18).

There are many good reasons why God permits a faithful Christian to suffer, but even if one cannot discern the particular reason at the time, he can at least “rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy” (1 Peter 4:13).
--ICR/ HMM -/ There is a Fountain ~~ Selah
<https://youtu.be/cXXgZ2sbiiI>

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #77989
05/15/15 08:07 AM
05/15/15 08:07 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Eternal Creatures

--We are eternal creatures. We ask eternal questions. Where did I come from? Where am I going? Is there life after death? These are the primal questions of the soul. And if left unanswered, such questions steal our rest.

Only one other living creature has as much trouble resting as we do. Not dogs…they doze. Cats invented the catnap. Most animals know how to rest—with one exception. These creatures are woolly, simpleminded, and slow. Sheep! Sheep can’t sleep. For them to do so everything must be just right. No tension in the flock…no hunger in the belly…everything has to be just so. Unfortunately sheep cannot find safe pasture or find food. They need help.
They need a shepherd to lead them, and help them to lie down in green pastures. Without a shepherd they can’t rest. Without a Shepherd, neither can we!
--[Take some time to memorize Psalm 23]~~
--Max Lucado ~~

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #78118
05/29/15 08:40 AM
05/29/15 08:40 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Goodness and Mercy/ Psalm 23 ~~

--Our moods may shift, but God’s doesn’t. Our minds may change, but God’s doesn’t. Our devotion may falter, but God’s never does. Even if we are faithless, He is faithful, for He cannot betray Himself. He is a sure God. And because He is, we can confidently say with Psalm 23:6, “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.”

What a huge statement. Look at the size of it! Goodness and mercy follow the child of God each and every day. Think of the days ahead. He will walk you through. He will take your hand. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me—not some, not most, but all the days of my life. Release your doubts. You are no candidate for insecurity. You can trust God. . .all the days of your life! signpraisegod
--Outliving Life/ML

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS + + + [Re: Abigail] #81200
11/02/16 10:28 AM
11/02/16 10:28 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---EVERYONE CAN DO SOMETHING~~

The day was special. Jesus was in town. The people asked him to read the scripture and he accepted. He read: “The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted” (Luke 4:18).
Jesus had a target audience. The poor…the brokenhearted. 'This is my mission statement, Jesus declared.'

The Nazareth Manifesto. Shouldn’t it be ours, as well? Shouldn’t it look something like this: 'Let the church act on behalf of the poor and the broken-hearted. No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.' The ultimate solution to poverty is found in the compassion of God’s people. Poverty is not the lack of charity but the lack of justice. Righteous anger would do a world of good.
- 'God is With You Every Day'/ML~
------------
--THE LORD- THE KEEPER OF ISRAEL~~
--(Please Read/ PSALM 121)

'I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

He will not allow your foot to slip;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel
Will neither slumber nor sleep.

The LORD is your keeper;
The LORD is your shade on
your right hand.
The sun will not smite you by day,
Nor the moon by night.

The LORD will protect you from all evil;
He will keep your soul.
The LORD will guard your going out
And your coming in.
From this time forth and forever."
--(PSALM 121)
--/I Lift My Eyes Up/ Brian Doerksen~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwdi3pnQ4aQ>
--------------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #81722
03/16/17 11:47 AM
03/16/17 11:47 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--[King David wrote most of the Psalms. We read that 'David was a man after God's own heart.' He was not without his troubles on this earth, as we all are. Let us keep our confidence in the Lord to deliver us in our times of trouble. Jesus said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."]
~~~~~~~~
---DAVID'S ARMY ~~

“David therefore departed thence, and escaped to the cave Adullam: and when his brethren and all his father’s house heard it, they went down thither to him.
And every one that was in distress, and every one that was in debt, and every one that was discontented, gathered themselves unto him; and he became a captain over them: and there were with him about four hundred men.” (1 Samuel 22:1-2)

As David was fleeing for his life from King Saul, a rather pitiful and unpromising company began following him, and they became the nucleus of what would soon be his army. Others joined them, and David trained them, “for at that time day by day there came to David to help him, until it was a great host, like the host of God” (1 Chronicles 12:22). Soon they were no longer discontented misfits but a remarkable array of “mighty men” (v. 21). One group, for example, was said to be “men of war fit for the battle, .. . . whose faces were like the faces of lions, and were as swift as the roes upon the mountains” (1 Chronicles 12:8).

In many remarkable ways David was a type of Christ, his life foreshadowing the experiences of the greater “son of David” who would come a thousand years later. In such a parallel, his army is a type of the earthly “host of God,” the great company of those who have chosen to follow Christ, each of whom has been called to “endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ” (2 Timothy 2:3).

The followers of Christ were once also in distress, for the “base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen” (1 Corinthians 1:28). He is now “the captain of their salvation” (Hebrews 2:10), urging that each one should strive to “please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier” (2 Timothy 2:4). When He is finally ready to take the Kingdom, these will be with Him in His triumphant return and eternal reign (Revelation 19:14; 22:5).
--ICR/HMM ~~-/ Where Does My Help Come From? / Paul Wilbur~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CazGZYQsSBs>
--------

Re: -JESUS IS PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #83281
03/05/18 04:52 PM
03/05/18 04:52 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----GOD OF LIFE~~

"LORD my God, you
are very great;
your are clothed
with splendor and
majesty." (Psalm 104:1)

----A FEW WINTERS AGO,
my hometown experienced an unusually long blast of bone-chilling temperatures that finally gave way to the warmer weather of Spring. For well below the sub-zero degree mark (-20C; -5F).

On one particularly bitter cold morning, the sound of chirping birds broke the silence of night. Dozens, if not hundreds, sang their hearts out to their Creator to please warm things up!

Bird experts tell us that the multitude of birdsongs we hear during late winder mornings are mostly male birds, attempting to attract mates and claim their territories. Their chirping reminded me that God fine-tuned His Creation to sustain and flourish life--because He is a God of life.

In a Psalm that marvels at God's flourishing Earth, the author begins, "Let all that I am praise the LORD" ( Psalm 104:1 NLT). He went on to write, "The birds of the sky nest by the waters; they sing among the branches" (V.12).

From singing and nesting birds to a vast ocean "teeming with creatures beyond number" (V.25), we see reasons to praise the Creator for the lengths He's gone to ensure that all of life thrives ~~

'Thank God for the world He has made. List the parts of His Creation that You especially enjoy. Thank Him for them one by one.' "Let everything that hath breath, PRAISE THE LORD!" horray

-"HE IS BEFORE ALL THINGS, AND IN HIM ALL THINGS HOLD TOGETHER."~~ (Colossians 1:17) ~~

-ODB/JO~/ This is My Desire/ Michael Smith /<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imGO5KUEZo4>
-----------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS ~~ [Re: Abigail] #83910
06/14/18 11:13 AM
06/14/18 11:13 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---WHAT A GOD!

"Lord GOD All-Powerful,
who is like you? LORD,
you are powerful and
completely trustworthy."
--(PSALM 89:8)-- bible

~~~Ponder the achievements of God.

**He doesn't condone our sin, nor does he compromise his standard.

**He doesn't ignore our rebellion, nor does he relax his demands.

**Rather than dismiss our sin, he assumes our sin and incredibly, sentences Himself.

**God's holiness is honored. Our sin is punished.....
And we are redeemed.

**God does what we cannot do so we can be what we dare not dream: perfect before God. His grace is our reward!- horray

--In The Grip of Grace/ML~~
--'YOURS'- (Glory and Praise)[SPEAKERS NEEDED/ NO WORDS ON VIDEO] --Live/ Elevation Worship~~<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aF7nc3-I-U&feature=youtu.be>
--------
-----------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS + [Re: Abigail] #84582
09/05/18 01:00 PM
09/05/18 01:00 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----LOVE WITHOUT LIMITS~~

--"The LORD is good
to all; He has compassion
on all He has made."
--(Psalm 145:9)~ bible

--A WISE FRIEND advised me to avoid using the words "you always" or "you never" in an argument--especially with my family. How easy it is to criticize others around us and to feel unloving toward those we love. But there is never any variation in God's enduring love for us all.

--Psalm 145 overflows with the word 'all'. "The LORD is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made" (v.9). "The LORD is trustworthy in all he promises and faithful in all he does. The LORD upholds all who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down" (vv.13 thru 14). "The LORD watches over all who love him" (v.20).

A dozen times in this Psalm we are reminded that God's love is without limit and favoritism. And the New Testament reveals that the greatest expression of it is seen in Jesus Christ: "For God so loved the world [all of us]- that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (JOHN 3 verse 16).

-Psalm 145 declares that "the LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them" (vv. 18 thru 19).

-- star God's love for us always endures, and it never fails!~~ star

'Father in heaven, we are awed by Your love for us that never changes, never fails, and never ends. We praise You for demonstrating Your limitless love for us through Jesus our Savior and Lord. We once were lost in sin, but Jesus came into our hearts and set us free. "Whom the Son sets free is free indeed." Amen~~

--THERE IS NEVER ANY VARIATION IN GOD'S ENDURING LOVE FOR US ALL. PRAISE THE LORD FOR SETTING US FREE TO SERVE HIM! horray

--ODB/DCM~~--/ 'GLORIOUS DAY' / Kristian Stanfill with Passion~ / <https://youtu.be/HuEJAibkyYU>
-----------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #84672
09/15/18 09:18 AM
09/15/18 09:18 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---TWO WAYS THROUGH A VALLEY ~~
---(PLEASE READ/ Psalm 27) bible

---What do you do when the pressures of life seem greater than you can bear? Journeys through a valley are inevitable and painful, but God doesn’t waste them. The trials of life can be times of discovery about Him.

--**In our helplessness, we discover His almighty power to sustain us.
--**In our despair, God invites us to experience His peace and promises.
--**In our pain, He becomes our comforter and protector.
**--In our hopelessness, He lifts our eyes to see His sovereignty and goodness.

Other discoveries we make in severe crises have to do with ourselves. Terrible times test our faith and reveal our true character. When a crisis first hits, most of us immediately respond with alarm. But at that point, we can take one of two very different paths.

**The way of fear. If our relationship with the Lord is weak, fear may cause us to panic, seek ungodly counsel, blame people or God for the problem, or try to find a way out on our own.

**The way of faith. On the other hand, if our faith is strong, we’ll progressively move from alarm to trust by seeking the Lord through prayer and His Word. We do this by believing He will keep His promises despite supposed evidence to the contrary and by remembering how He helped us in the past. In this way, our endurance and confidence in the Lord is strengthened.

--Every adversity God allows in our life is designed to bring us to spiritual maturity, not to devastate us. When we yield to Him in the midst of a crisis, He enables us to trust and wait on Him with patience and hope.

--IN TOUCH~~(Sorry if it picks up an advertisement.) --"I LIFT MY EYES"/ Laura Story~<https://youtu.be/eLYe_zWl5jU>
-------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #84749
10/01/18 02:16 PM
10/01/18 02:16 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---SHELTER FROM THE STORM ~~

'But as for me,
how good it is
to be near God!
I have made the
Sovereign LORD
my shelter." --
--(Psalm 73:28 NLT)-- bible

--WHEN I LIVED in Oklahoma I had a friend who "chased" tornados. John tracked the storms carefully through radio contact with other chasers and local radar,
trying to keep a safe distance while observing their destructive paths so he could report sudden changes to people in harm's way.

One day a funnel cloud changed course so abruptly John found himself in grave danger. Fortunately, he found shelter and was spared.

John's experience that afternoon makes me think of another destructive path: sin in our lives. The Bible tells us, "Each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death." (James 1: 14 thru 15)~

There's a progression here. What may at first seem harmless can soon spin out of control and wreak havoc. But when temptation threatens, God offers us shelter from the gathering storm.

God's Word tells us He would never tempt us, and we can blame our choices only on ourselves. But when we "are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that [we] can endure it." - (1 Corinthians 10 verse 13). As we turn to Him and call on Him for help in the moment of temptation, Jesus gives us the strength we need to overcome.

----JESUS IS OUR SHELTER FOREVER! horray

-"Lord Jesus, You conquered sin and death forever through Your Cross and empty tomb! cross Help me to live and thrive in the forgiveness only You can give. Blessed be the Name of the Lord, Jehovah Yahweh, YHWH! prayer amen~~

--OUR SAVIOR CALMS TEMPTATION'S STORM. CALL ON HIM WHEN TROUBLED TIMES COME YOUR WAY. ~~
----"DESERT SONG"-- Hillsong ~~
<https://youtu.be/urxW5KVvriI>
--------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #85138
11/20/18 11:19 AM
11/20/18 11:19 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--NOBODY LIKES ME~~

-"No one is concerned
for me. I have no
refuge; no one
cares for my life."-- bible

--AS A CHILD, when I felt lonely, rejected, or sorry for myself, my mother would sometimes attempt to cheer me up by singing a popular ditty: "Nobody likes me, everybody hates me. I think I'll go eat worms." After a smile came from my downcast face, she'd help me see the many special relationships and reasons for gratitude I truly did have.

When I read that David felt no one cared for him, that ditty rings in my ears. Yet David's pain wasn't at all exaggerated. Where I had feelings of loneliness typical for my age, David actually had good reason to feel abandoned. He wrote these words in the dark depths of a cave where he hid from Saul, who pursued him with murderous plans (1 Samuel 22:1; 24:3-10).
David had been anointed as Israel's future king, had spent years in Saul's service, but now he lived "on the move," always fearing for his life. In the midst of the loneliness David felt, he cried out to God as his "refuge" and "portion in the land of the living" (Psalm 142:25).

Like David, we can cry out to God when we feel alone, giving voice to our feelings in the safety of His love. God never minimizes our loneliness. He wants to be our companion in the dark caves of our lives. Even when we think no one cares for our life, God cares! ~

--"LORD, YOU ARE MY FRIEND WHEN I FEEL ALONE. THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH ME IN DARK CAVES OF LIFE. amen"
--ODB/KH~~ --Hillary Scott and Scott Family / "Thy Will"~~<https://youtu.be/nRBmoRa9cjo>
----------

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #86603
03/15/19 11:46 AM
03/15/19 11:46 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--The LORD the Keeper of Israel ~~

--[Recommended Reading/ PSALM 121 ~ ]
-(excerpts/ VS. 2, 5 ,7, 8)

"My help comes from the LORD,
Who made Heaven and Earth.

The LORD is your keeper;
The LORD is your shade on your right hand."

"The LORD will protect you from all evil;
He will keep your soul."
The LORD will guard your going out and
Your coming in.
From this time forth and forever."
-- horray

--Song/ "Morning Has Broken" / Cat Stevens)-<https://youtu.be/we-n-Zmglt0>
~~~~~~~~~

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #94798
08/13/21 01:29 PM
08/13/21 01:29 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----JESUS IN THE PSALMS

---Put Your Confidence in the Lord Jesus ~~

---"I remain confident of this; I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of
the living." --[Psalm 27:13] -- angelwing

---Do you ever feel overwhelmed with bad news? In the last few years, I've had tough circumstances touch my life. A good friend got breast cancer, my husband had hip-replacement surgery, one of my sons had his heart broken, and several friends shared with me their children's addiction struggles. My spirit was heavy.

Then I read Psalm 27:13. David's confident words of faith, "I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. This sparked hope in me. David was fleeing his enemies when he wrote those words. As Jesus faced betrayal, rejection, and crucifixion, His faith in what was about to happen strengthened His resolve, for He is the One "who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God" (Hebrews 12:2, NKJV). With Jesus's hopeful perspective, we're able to see goodness in the midst of discouraging circumstances. I needed a hopeful outlook so my joy wouldn't be swallowed up by despair.

I started repeating this verse to myself and began looking for the goodness of the Lord, in the here and now. . When I saw a tragic news story, I looked for goodness and focused on those brave people running to help others. Concerning my husband, son, and friends, I watched the Lord tenderly touch each of their lives in their challenges and restore their hope.

--Now, whenever I look for the goodness of Jesus, I see it. Keep your confidence in Jesus. He said, "I will never leave you, nor forsake you." -[Hebrews 13:5].

---"Your Presence Is A Promise" // Mack Brock~~<https://youtu.be/qipJcM5k_mI>
~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #94856
08/23/21 12:00 PM
08/23/21 12:00 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Jesus In The Psalms ~~
---A LIVING DOCUMENT ~~

--Blessed is the one whose delight is in the law of the LORD,
and who meditates on his law day and night." [Psalm 1:1-2] -- angelwing

---In memorializing his grandfather's work, Peter Croft wrote, "It is my deepest desire for the person who picks up their Bible, whatever version they use, to not only understand but experience the scriptures as living documents, just as relevant, dangerous, and exciting now now as they were those thousands of years ago." Peter's grandfather was J.B. Phillips, a youth minister who undertook a new phrase of the Bible in English during World War II in order to make it come alive to students at his church.

Like Phillips' students, we face barriers to reading and Scripture, and not necessarily because of our Bible translation. We may lack time, discipline, or the right tools for understanding. But Psalm 1 tells us that "Blessed is the one... whose delight is in the law of the LORD" (vv. 1-2). Meditation on Scripture daily allows us to "prosper" in all season, no matter what hardship we're facing.

How do you view your Bible? It's still relevant with insight for living today, still dangerous in its call to believe and follow Jesus, still exciting in the intimate knowledge of God and humanity that it imparts. It's like a stream of water (v.3) that provides the sustenance we need daily. Today, let's lean in--make time, get the right tools, and ask God to help us experience Scripture as a living document. ~~

--"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." --[Hebrews 13:8].

--"Move Through Me" // (lyric video) Charity Gayle //<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2WdYOEnji8>
~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -JESUS IN PSALMS [Re: Abigail] #94955
09/09/21 12:12 PM
09/09/21 12:12 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---JESUS IN PSALMS ~~

--"A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at you right hand;
but it shall not not come near you. --{Psalm 91:7] -- angelwing

---You turn on the TV and the commercial suggests that you may need to be treated for an ailment. Open a magazine and see that you need this pill if you're over forty, or find out you have a one in a thousand chance of succeeding at something.

Negativity is all around us, making us wonder if our outcome will be any different from those who don't trust Jesus.

Personally, this is when I must rehearse--out loud--that I am chosen and appointed to bear lasting fruit (John 15:16), despite what is happening to the other ten thousand, especially when it comes to health. The previous verses of Psalm 91 talk about sickness, disease, and sudden destruction. But we can have confidence that if we have made Jesus our refuge, these things shall not consume us.

Like Elizabeth and Sarah in the Bible, I'm believing Jesus for the strength to conceive a baby even though I'm middle-aged. The world is filled with a tremendous amount of messages saying no, but I believe the Word gives me good reason to say! (The amazing stories of Elizabeth and Sarah are in Luke 1 and Genesis 18-20, respectively.) To stand out from the crowd, I have to train my mind to believe what the Word says instead of what the world says.
--"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today, and forever." (Hebrews 13:8)

-"We Need A Miracle" // Charity Gayle // https://youtu.be/EnRlZiG2RMg>

Moderated by  CTD