Commentary

It's interesting that Jenny McCarthy has greatly buffered he stance against vaccines in recent years. The video in this email newsletter GREATLY EMPHASIZES that she is NOT against vaccines. She also states that, "Vaccines are safe for some kids".

We noticed that this stance changed after Jenny's appearance on "The View" when she had a disagreement with Barbara Walters about the dangers of vaccines. In a subsequent interview, Jenny exposed that she was railed on by Barbara Walters backstage after that program. Jenny was later hired to be on The View after she changed her stance and became more pro-vaccine. In August 2014, The View stated that McCarthy is being let go because the talk show "is moving in a new direction creatively".

Virtually all vaccines contain highly-toxic poisons like mercury, aluminum, and Formaldehyde. This means THEY ARE TOXIC TO ALL CHILDREN. Just because someone does not show immediate symptoms does not mean damage hasn't been done. The majority of children show symptoms later in life.

We highly recommend that you watch this ground-breaking video by Dr. David Ayoub that exposes the real, documented truth behind vaccines and how they affect us the rest of our lives:

Must Watch Video by Dr. David Ayoub

"God, if you help me heal my boy, I'll teach the world how I did it." Jenny McCarthy

Eight years later, Jenny McCarthy is still advocating for the cause.

How did you feel the first time you heard Jenny's story? Tweet us @GenRescue with #GR10

Get an update on how Jenny and Evan are doing at the Autism Education Summit, September 25-27, 2015 in Dallas, Texas.

Learn more

Last edited by Russ; 06/25/15 12:44 PM.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)