News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,395 guests, and 27 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,872 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,062 Please HELP!!!
162,037 Open Conspiracy
106,499 History rules
98,855 Symmetry
87,744 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! #78612
08/14/15 11:41 AM
08/14/15 11:41 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--TRANSFORMED HEARTS - / We All Need a New Heart!

-"Above all else,
guard your heart,
for everything you
do flows from it."
--(Proverbs 4:23) bible

-----
-IN Matthew 15:18-19, Jesus explained what pollutes a person. "The things that come out of a person's mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander" (NIV). That is the condition of a heart separated from God--the situation ancient Israelites found themselves in when their sins forced them into exile (Ezekiel 36:23).

God's promise in Ezekiel 36:26 is beautiful: "I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart."
God will take away our stubborn hearts that have been corrupted by all kinds of evil and give to us a clean heart that is responsive to Him.
-Praise God for such a wonderful gift!

-For a new start, ask God for a new heart. He never turns away a sincere seeker of Him.
'Father in Heaven, thank You that when we confess our sin to You, You give us a new heart and a new life. I pray that the life I live reflects the goodness of Your gift and that others may see the difference a new heart has made in me. In Jesus Name....amen.'

--ODB/LD-/ Take All Of Me/ Hillsong +
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhzV3mLmVbU>
--------

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #78613
08/14/15 03:15 PM
08/14/15 03:15 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Transformed Hearts / We All Need a New Heart!

---GOD IS IN CONTROL ~~

--IT IS 100 PERCENT TRUE THAT GOD IS GOOD and that He is in control. These facts, however, do not prevent bad things from happening. Though it's within the Lord's power to give everyone a perfect existence, that wouldn't be in our best interest. Trials and suffering often drive people to the Father. And for those of us who are already His followers, God uses harsh circumstances to mature our faith and conform us to the image of His Son. To be made perfect and pleasing to our Father is indeed beneficial.

In His omniscience and wisdom God will allow disaster and evil to touch our lives so we can grow from the experience. Growth, whether in compassion, trust, or knowledge, is good. If we could peek behind the scenes of our life, we'd see the Lord sovereignly working toward His ultimate purpose for us.

Romans 8:28 affirms this: "And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."
On occasion, we see immediate positive results from trials. But other times, we must wait months or years (or until we reach Heaven) to fully understand what God was doing in those difficult circumstances.

Suffering and evil are inevitable parts of a fallen world. But we have assurance that God is in control of the universe, including the tiny corner we occupy. When He permits bad things to happen, we can be sure that He will continue to provide comfort and guidance as He shapes us into the people He wants us to be. ~~

--IN TOUCH~~
[Yes, friends, we all have questions. Why did her baby have to die? Why do the good people suffer? Why is our world falling apart? That last question is a good enough answer. We all live in a 'fallen world'. As a result of the sin in the Garden of Eden, we all must suffer the consequences. King David's first baby died? Our daughter died of a massive aneurysm while at work in a Physical Health Department. Many people suffer and don't tell you...but when we get to Heaven we can ask the Lord, if we wish. I think we will be having such a wonderful time worshiping our Lord and Savior, that these earthly sorrows will seem so insignificant. We must Trust and Obey what the Lord says, and leave the consequences to Him. May the Lord richly bless you and comfort you in whatever area you may be hurting or suffering.] Through It All / Selah~
<https://youtu.be/zsN0TNyz-5A>
--------

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #78614
08/14/15 06:09 PM
08/14/15 06:09 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOD'S GRACE AND HOLINESS~~

-"For the grace of God that brings
salvation has appeared to all men.
It teaches us to say "No" to un-
godliness and worldly passions,
and to live self-controlled, up-
right and godly lives in this
present age." - (TITUS 2:11-12) crackthebook

------
-ONE OF THE GRANDEST EXPRESSIONS OF THE GOSPEL is contained in Titus 2:11, where Paul tells us, "The grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men." How could there be any better news that that? What was invisible for many centuries and what was once unavailable has now come into view. Moreover, this grace has appeared not simply for the benefit of a chosen few but for "everyone." It is what the apostle elsewhere calls "the power of God for salvation" (Romans 1:16).

With such power at our disposal, we are sometimes disappointed when we find there are a number of painful chapters in the book of grace. To most people, the word "power" suggests instant transformation and easy accomplishment. We often forget that grace is a schoolteacher who has appeared with very specific instructions.

In Titus 2:12, we learn the lesson plan.(see text)- We can learn to say no to sin and worldly appetites. We can learn what holiness consists of, and we can find sensible ways to acquire and display it. What's more, we can do it here and now, even when the cultural climate seems unreceptive. And it is only through God's grace that we can even attempt to live a righteous life.

Such learning may take time, but progress in this school is just as much a tribute to God's grace as are the instant changes that sometimes occur right after a person gets saved. ~~
--IN TOUCH~~-BROKEN VESSELS (Amazing Grace)-Hillsong
<https://youtu.be/LLIJxrJoWOk>
----------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #78627
08/18/15 08:46 AM
08/18/15 08:46 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--TRANSFORMED HEARTS ~~

~~~TWICE IMPRISONED ~~

--My friend, Anibal was guilty. Period. I met him in Brazil. I also met my friend Daniel who had given Anibal a Bible. And he took me with him to tell Anibal about Jesus. We centered on the Cross. We talked about guilt, and forgiveness. His heart was touched as we discussed heaven, a hope no executioner could take from him. But as we discussed conversion, Anibal’s face hardened. He had never backed down before any man, and he wasn’t about to do it now.

“Don’t you want to go to heaven?” I asked. “Sure,” he grunted. But the eyes that met mine weren’t tear-filled— they were the eyes of an angry prisoner. Twice imprisoned. Once because of murder, and once because of stubbornness. Jesus said, Blessed are those who know they’re in trouble and have enough sense to admit it (Matthew 5:5). Anibal didn’t want to…but my prayer is that we will.~~
--Applause of Heaven/ML

["Pride goes before destruction,
and a haughty spirit before a fall." (Proverbs 16:18)
--"There is a way that seems right to a man,
but in the end it leads to death." (Proverbs 16:25)]~~

-------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #78690
08/30/15 08:29 AM
08/30/15 08:29 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---MILK OR MEAT /Grow in Spiritual Knowledge of Bible

“For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.” (Hebrews 5:13-14)

The Scriptures are compared in these verses to our daily food—milk and meat. Milk is the necessary food for babies (1 Peter 2:2), but it becomes grotesque when a baby continues year after year as a baby, still incapable of partaking of anything but milk. This was the case with the Corinthian Christians who were, according to Paul, “babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it” (1 Corinthians 3:1-2). It was also true for these Hebrew Christians: “For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again . . . the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat” (Hebrews 5:12).

Sad to say, this is still the situation with most Christian people today, even in Bible-believing churches. This is indicated not only by the many carnal divisions between them (1 Corinthians 3:3), but even more by the frothy nature of the Christian materials they read, almost always centered on introspective personal relationships rather than on the person of Christ, the deeper truths of Scripture, and the great purposes of God.

As we grow older we should be feeding off the 'meat' of the word. Such as Bible Studies, reading Concordances, gathering wisdom of 'things above and not of this world.' This world is passing away.
How urgently we need to heed the last words of the apostle Peter, just before his martyrdom: “But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18).

--ICR/ HMM

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #78869
09/17/15 03:01 PM
09/17/15 03:01 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--The Law of the Harvest/ We Reap What We Sow

-“Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over. . .” - --Luke 6:38

When God created the herbs of the field, He said, “Let them bring forth after their kind” (Genesis 1:12).

Whatever we sow, we’re going to reap. If you sow to the flesh, then you’re going to reap what you sow. On the other hand, if you sow to the spirit, you cannot fail to reap good things. You can’t even give a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple and lose your reward.

Every seed you plant for Jesus is going to sprout. Whatever it is you want, plant it, sow it, give it, “and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together.”

Would you like to have better relationships? Then start sowing seeds of encouragement and good deeds.
--Adrian Rogers~~

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #78878
09/18/15 08:05 AM
09/18/15 08:05 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--A DEPOSIT OF POWER ~~

--This may be the best-kept secret in Christendom. Conversion is more than a removal of sin. It’s a deposit of power! When you were born into Christ, you were placed in God’s royal family. John 1:12 says, “As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God.” You have access to all the family blessings.

Surprised? You ain’t heard nothin’ yet! Paul described the value of your portfolio. “The Spirit bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ” (Romans 8:16-17).

Whatever He has—we have! We were made for more than the wilderness. God saved you from Egypt so that He could bless you in the Promised Land.
** The gift has been given. Will you trust it? Don’t measure your life by your ability; measure it by God’s!
--You'll Get Through This~ / ML

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #79158
10/18/15 06:38 PM
10/18/15 06:38 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOD'S CALL TO REPENTANCE~
---Luke 15:11-24

----- crackthebook
--In the Parable of the Prodigal Son, the younger brother asked to receive his inheritance early so he might live as he chose. Once the father gave him his share, he made many unwise choices that led to hunger and destitution. What happened next illustrates the principles of godly repentance.

After squandering all his money, the young man found work feeding pigs, a bottom-of-the-barrel kind of job. One day he came to his senses and recognized his terrible plight. His repentance began with an awareness of his wrong choices and the fact that his bad situation was due to them.

Knowing that his difficulties came from his sinful behavior, the prodigal grieved over his mistakes and acknowledged that he had sinned against the Lord (v. 18). He declared he was no longer worthy to be his father's son. Godly sorrow and confession led the young man to leave that place and go home. His repentance was made complete when he turned away from his old ways and returned to his father. The Lord likewise calls us to repent and return to Him.

What a welcome the prodigal son received. Upon seeing him, the father was filled with compassion and ran to embrace him. Forgiveness and acceptance were extended to the son. Both are blessings that God freely offers to whoever asks Him.

The prodigal son did not clean himself up before returning home. He simply left his old life, turned toward home, and trusted in his father's mercy. The heavenly Father calls us to repent and offers us forgiveness when we turn away from our self-centered ways and move toward godliness (1 John 1:9).
--IN TOUCH~~ -/ Come, Now is the Time to Worship
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzTLXW6jtls>

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #79421
11/24/15 04:13 PM
11/24/15 04:13 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---TRUST GOD~~

--You will never have a problem-free life.
Pigs might fly. A kangaroo might swim. Men might surrender the remote control. Women might quit buying purses. It’s not likely, but it’s possible. But a problem-free, no-hassle existence of smooth sailing? Don’t hold your breath. All people have problems, but not all people see problems the same way. Some are left bitter; others are left better. Some face their challenges with fear, others with faith. What about you?

The Psalmist asked, ”Why are you downcast, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me?” The struggles of life threatened to pull him under. But at just the right time, the writer made this decision: “Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him!” A deliberate decision to treat his downcast soul with thoughts of God. When troubles come, we can be stressed and upset..…or we can trust God! horray

--Glory Days/ML
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKMGpf8VeVI>

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #79624
01/01/16 01:31 PM
01/01/16 01:31 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Yes, we all need a Transformed Heart. That is, to be more Christ-like. Be blessed by Adrian Rogers New Years Message below. Have a wonderful Blessed New Year 2016, as we follow in Jesus' steps.
"Without a vision, we perish." bible (Proverbs 29:18)

--BIBLE MEDITATION:
“…which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast…even Jesus.” Hebrews 6:19-20.

--DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
A New Year is like an ocean. There will be untested winds and waves. We’ll meet ships we never knew and we’ll have all kinds of opportunities as we sail into an uncharted sea. In our quest to discover the good life this year, we must be careful that we do not drift into an aimless life.

The worst thing that could happen to us this coming year is that we just let this year happen to us rather than charting a course and getting into God’s appointed harbor. More than likely, you won’t decide to drift. It’ll just happen. You’ll be coasting along at a good clip, and then before you know it you’re drifting away. . . that is, unless you have an anchor.

--ACTION POINT:
Take a few minutes to reflect on this past year. What were some things you did right... what were some things you would do differently this next year?
"Keep your focus on Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith." ~~

--Adrian Rogers~

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #79625
01/02/16 01:02 PM
01/02/16 01:02 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--IS HE LISTENING? DOES GOD CARE?~~

--"My God, my God,
why have you forsaken
Me? (Matt 27:45-46)~~ bible

--"SOMETIMES it feels
as if God isn't listening to me." Those words, from a woman who tried to stay strong in her walk with God while coping with an alcoholic husband, echo the heart-cry of many believers. For many years, she asked God to change her husband. Yet it never happened.

What are we to think when we repeatedly ask God for something good--something that could easily glorify Him--but the answer doesn't come? Is He listening or not?

Let's look at the life of the Savior. In the garden of Gethsemane, He agonized for hours in prayer, pouring out His heart and pleading, "Let this cup pass from Me" (Matthew 26:39 NKJV). But the Father's answer was clearly, "No." To provide salvation, God had to send Jesus to die on the Cross. Even though Jesus felt as if His Father had forsaken Him, He prayed intensely and passionately because He trusted that God was listening.

When we pray, we may not see how God is working or understand how He will bring good through it all. So we have to trust Him. We relinquish our rights and let God do what is best.

We must leave the unknowable to the all-knowing One. He is listening and working things out His way.~~
-----
--WHEN WE BEND OUR KNEES TO PRAY, GOD BENDS HIS EAR TO LISTEN.

--ODB/DB ~~ / I Still Believe / Jeremy Camp ~
<https://youtu.be/R4qPceadBMU>

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #79626
01/02/16 06:35 PM
01/02/16 06:35 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE GOLDEN RULE~~

“Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.” (Matthew 7:12)

--This command of Christ is the famous so-called “Golden Rule” of conduct. As He said, it succinctly summarizes and crystallizes all the instructions given in the Old Testament Scriptures dealing with human interrelationships.

It should be stressed, however, that this maxim is not meant to be a prerequisite for salvation. No mere human being ever obeys this rule perfectly, any more than one can keep perfectly the Ten Commandments.

It was included by Christ as a part of what is known as the Sermon on the Mount, which the Bible clearly states was a series of instructions given only to believers—that is, to people already saved through personal faith in Christ. At the very beginning of this “sermon,” it says clearly that “seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: And he opened his mouth, and taught them” (Matthew 5:1-2).

Thus, the Golden Rule is only for Christian believers. It is a standard by which we should seek to order our personal lives, not to be saved, but because we are saved. “Be ye therefore perfect,” said the Lord, “even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect” (Matthew 5:48). No one—except Christ Himself, in His humanity—has ever perfectly kept the Golden Rule or been sinlessly perfect (note 1 John 1:8, 10).
Our standard can be nothing less. “Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect,” said the apostle Paul: “but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus” (Philippians 3:12). And so should we.
--ICR/ HMM

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #79630
01/04/16 09:19 AM
01/04/16 09:19 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--BECOMING LIKE HIM / The Christian's Goal ~~

--Do you visit the Grand Canyon for the T-shirt or the snow globe? No! The reward of the Grand Canyon is the Grand Canyon! The wide-eyed realization that you are part of something ancient, splendid, powerful and greater than you!

The cache of Christianity is Christ! Not money in the bank or a car in the garage or a better self-image. The Fort Knox of faith is Christ! Fellowship with him…walking with him…pondering him. The heart-stopping realization that in Christ you are part of something endless, unstoppable, unfathomable!

And that He, who can dig the Grand Canyon with His pinkie, thinks you’re worth His death on Roman timber. Christ is the reward of Christianity. Jesus died so that you may live eternally with Him. If you are not already a Christian, I pray you will prayerfully consider being His follower. You will never regret it Jesus Loves You!

--Next Door Savior~ M/L /Jesus He Loves Me = Chris Tomlin<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rnOT2eUBB0>

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #79708
01/17/16 12:00 PM
01/17/16 12:00 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Have You been Born-Again?

You MUST BE born again (spiritually), to inherit the Kingdom of God. Jesus told the high Ruler of Israel, Nicodumus, "You must be born again to see the Kingdom of God." Nicodemus asked Jesus, "How can this be? How can a man be born all over again?" Jesus replied, I tell you the truth, no one can enter the Kingdom of God unless his is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, and the Spirit gives birth to Spirit." (John 3:3-6)

The below video is about the Ministry of "Pacific Garden Mission". They offer free housing and clothing for the poor, food, clean beds, and MOST IMPORTANTLY they are taught they are LOVED BY GOD! They only need to reach out to Him and accept Him by faith, and they will be born again into God's eternal family.

"For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through Him." (John 3:16-17) COME TO JESUS AND LIVE FOREVER! cross

It does not have the words on the screen, so please turn up your speakers. Be blessed, in Jesus Name!

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6w23kf3wxU>

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #79807
02/02/16 11:58 AM
02/02/16 11:58 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--LOVING LIKE GOD LOVES~~

--Need more patience? Is generosity an elusive virtue? Having trouble putting up with ungrateful relatives or cranky neighbors? God puts up with you when you act the same. As we lean more on Jesus, we become more like Him.

-(Luke 6:35) “But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.”
Can’t we love like this? Not without God’s help we can’t. Our relationships need more than a social gesture. Some of our friends need a flood of tears. Our children need to be covered in the oil of our love.

But if we haven’t received these things ourselves, how can we give them to others? Jeremiah 17:9 reminds us that apart from God, “the heart is deceitful about all things.” We need help from an outside source. A transfusion. Would we love as God loves? Then we start by receiving God’s love! bible Jesus wants us to Lean on Him!
--Love Worth Giving/ML/ Leaning On You Jesus/ Christy Nockles
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz2J1h3d3fA>

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #80503
06/21/16 09:00 AM
06/21/16 09:00 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOOD OUT OF BAD ~~

Jesus will Help Turn Your Life Around for His glory and the good of His people. Come to Him!

Before we knew God’s Story—we made a mess of our own! Can God make good out of our bad?

He did with Paul. The apostle’s words are recorded in Acts 22:6-7, “As I journeyed and came near Damascus…suddenly a great light from heaven shone around me and I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to me…” What do you think the voice said? 'I’m going to give you a taste of your own medicine. Prepare to meet your Maker!' Did Paul expect to hear words like these? Regardless, he didn’t.

Even before he requested mercy, Paul was offered mercy. God said, “I’m sending you off to open the eyes of the outsiders so they can see…..I’m sending you off to present my offer of sins forgiven.”
Jesus transformed Paul, the card-carrying legalist, into a champion for mercy. Who would have thought? He wants to do the same for all of us. Won't you come to Jesus and surrender your life to Him, then He will lead you on the 'strait and narrow path to Heaven'.
--
--God is With You Everyday/ML-'Everything Is Mine in You'/ Christy Nockles
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0c0ojuEEMY>

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #80582
07/05/16 08:26 AM
07/05/16 08:26 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--CHANGING HEARTS~~

--Some years ago I underwent a heart procedure.
My heartbeat had the regularity of a telegraph operator sending Morse code. The cardiologist inserted two cables in my heart, one was a camera, the other was an ablation tool. To “ablate” is to burn. Yes, burn, cauterize, singe, brand. And to use my doctor’s coinage, it would destroy the “misbehaving” parts of my heart.

I tried to be witty. “As long as you’re in there, could you take your little blowtorch to some of my greed, selfishness, and guilt?” He smiled, “Sorry, that’s out of my pay grade.”

Indeed it was, but it’s not out of God’s. He is in the business of changing hearts. We’d be wrong to think it happens overnight. But we’d be equally wrong to assume change never happens at all. “The grace of God that brings salvation has appeared,” the apostle Paul wrote. (Titus 2:11). And it has appeared to change our lives.

--"The father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice; and he that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him." ---(Proverbs 23:24)
--God is With You Everyday/ML~-/
'I Want to Be Just Like You'= Phillips, Craig, Dean~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z8bXcBRIU0>
------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #80742
08/02/16 03:07 PM
08/02/16 03:07 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---GROWING IN FAITH~~
--( Please Read/ Hebrews 5:12-14)

-Our Heavenly Father desires that we grow spiritually from infancy to maturity. We must listen to the Lord. He speaks to us through His Word. Read your Bible daily. Let's look at several more practices necessary for living a life in Christ.

star The Lord desires that we obey Him. Some of His teachings are easy to follow, while others are difficult. Choosing our own way might feel good at first, but the end result is always regret. On the other hand, every act of obedience builds faith.

star God teaches us to depend upon Him. In fact, He sometimes calls us to action in areas that seem humanly impossible. For instance, to forgive an atrocious act may feel beyond our ability. But when we cannot achieve what He requires, we rely on His strength to enable us.

star Our Father wants us to wait upon Him. We, on the other hand, want everything to happen according to our preferences and timetable. So there’s a temptation to manipulate circumstances, which typically makes a mess. The Lord’s way is best, and He desires for us to trust and be patient.

star Scripture teaches us to confess sin, repent, and learn from missteps. God doesn’t expect perfection, but He does want to see a healthy response to shortcomings.

--The Lord longs for His children to have abundant, meaningful lives. For this reason, He sent His Holy Spirit to indwell, equip, and empower believers to reach their God-given potential. We can choose to cooperate with this plan or to live independently of His best.
--IN TOUCH~~
"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight." --(Proverbs 3:6)

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #80860
08/24/16 02:52 PM
08/24/16 02:52 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--ENGAGE WITH THE BIBLE/ GOD'S HOLY WORD

---Desire some growth? Engage with the Bible. Meditate on it. Think and rethink about God’s Word. Let it be your guide. Make it the ultimate authority in your life! The key to spiritual growth is not increased church attendance or involvement in spiritual activities. People don’t grow in Christ because they’re busy at church. They grow in Christ when they read and trust their Bibles.

The Bible says “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work” (2 Timothy 3:16-17). Set your sights on the unchanging principles of God. Let God’s Word be the authoritative word in your world!
--God is Always With You/ML~~
--YOUR LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER NEVER TAKES HIS EYES OFF YOU! crackthebook BE SURE TO GIVE HIM YOUR TIME!
https://youtu.be/4jzv1fo-l8E?57A2E>

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #81077
10/04/16 10:41 AM
10/04/16 10:41 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE PURE GENIUS OF GOD'S PLAN ~~

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, neither slave nor free, there is neither male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”
---(Galatians 3:28) bible

Consider the genius of God’s plan. The first generation of Christians was a tinderbox of contrasting cultures and backgrounds. At least 15 different nationalities heard Peter’s sermon on the day of Pentecost. Jews stood next to Gentiles and men worshipped with women. Can people of such varied backgrounds and cultures get along with each other?

We wonder the same today? Can Democrats find common ground with Republicans? Can a Christian family carry on a civil friendship with the Muslim couple down the street? The early church did---without church buildings, clergy or seminaries. . .through the clearest of messages—the Cross. The simplest of tools—the home! God’s plan of peace? It’s pure genius!
We are God's people, He is our Creator, and we are on earth to bring Him glory and bring others to Christ.
'Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. cross No One Comes to the Father Except through Me." --(John 14:6)

*--God is With You Everyday/ML~*-/ Holy and Anointed One, Jesus ~~ Brian Doerksen ~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkW_PhFw0zM>

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #81163
10/22/16 09:45 AM
10/22/16 09:45 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---A GODLY HEART/ GOD REQUIRES
----(Please Read/ Psalms 37:1-8)

The Lord promises to give us the desires of our hearts. But many people take this passage out of context, forgetting that their own mindset plays a vital part in bringing it to fruition. As my mother once said, “Where your mind goes, your feet go, so be careful what you think about.”

What is your responsibility when it comes to claiming promises from God?

**--Delight Yourself in the Lord (Ps. 37:4). **Christians should rejoice in God and desire to walk in obedience. The Lord must have first place in your life before you can claim the promise in this verse.

**Commit your way to the Lord (Ps. 37:5). Allow God to change any aspect of your ambition that is not His will. Remember that when He doesn’t answer a prayer as you wished, it is for a reason.

**Trust in Him (Ps. 37:5). God is merciful, all-knowing, kind, and generous. You can trust Him with your hopes and dreams.

**Rest in Him (Ps. 37:7). Resting in the Lord means trusting Him to answer prayers in His timing or transform your aspirations so they conform to His will.

**Wait upon the Lord patiently (Ps. 37:7). Jesus waited three decades before beginning His three-year ministry on earth. According to His example, waiting is one of the key principles of Christian living.

--Do your desires align with God’s purpose and plan for your life? He longs to give His followers abundant blessings and fullness of joy. So allow your dreams to be conformed to the Lord’s will, and follow His guidance faithfully. Only when you surrender to Him will you experience God’s best for your life.
--IN TOUCH~~

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #81167
10/24/16 09:09 AM
10/24/16 09:09 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---DOES THE BIBLE REALLY WORK?

----Click the Save Button

--Does the Bible work? Does its teachings change us? There’s one way to find out. Click the 'Save' button! There’s great satisfaction when having created a document, we reach up and press the 'Save' button. The click reshapes the landscape of the hard drive. As long as the words are limited to the screen, they are vulnerable and exposed to the irascible cursor. We curse the little monster as it gobbles up our hard work.But once we 'save it'
, it is safe.

Are you clicking the button on Scripture? We save truth when we deliberately and consciously allow what we’ve heard to become a part of who we are. Jesus said, “You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:32). Only when you allow the truth of Scripture to be the authority in your life can you know whether it works!

[The Truth Will Make You Free! Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine?
And you will know the truth and the truth will make you free.
"So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed."

--(John 8:36)//
'I AM FREE'~~ Newsboys~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrd9p4d_fKA>
-----------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #81262
11/12/16 06:51 PM
11/12/16 06:51 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--We all should live a life of humility, unto Jesus.

--BIBLE MEDITATION:
“Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He shall lift you up.”
--- (James 4:10)

--DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
Have you ever wondered what humility is all about? True humility is not thinking negatively about yourself. It is agreeing with what God says about you. The grace of God will exalt a person without inflating him and humble a person without debasing him. I am what I am because of Christ. In this life, you are not going to be sinless, but as you deal with sin in your life, you can come closer to being free from sin. Sinless? No. Blameless? Yes. As you confess and stay prayed up, you can be blameless.

--ACTION POINT:
--Do you have a concordance in your Bible? Do a study on the subject of “humility.” Start with Philippians 2:5-11.
---Adrian Roger~~ --/'I SEE THE CROSS'--Brian Doerksen
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU1UF7MpK1k>
----

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #81308
11/23/16 03:34 PM
11/23/16 03:34 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---ALWAYS BE READY TO GIVE AN ANSWER~

“But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.” ---(1 Peter 3:15)
bible

Be ready to give an answer when someone asks you about your faith. In seminary, we call this “apologetics.” Contrary to what you might think, this does not mean you are to apologize for your faith! Instead, “apologetics” comes from the Greek word that means “to give a defense, as in front of a judge.”

Can you defend your faith?
It is not enough for you to demonstrate your faith; you must also defend your faith. If you ran into someone who was dying, and he asked you to share your faith with him, could you? You need to be ready.

You need to also be reasonable. You need to study God’s Word and know what it says about salvation, sin, heaven, and hell. Are you ready?

--If not, get ready today. There’s no better time.
--Adrian Rogers~
[You can have eternal life now by asking Jesus to become your Savior. Pray a prayer like this or use your own words:

'Lord Jesus, I believe You died so that I might be accepted as a child of God. Please forgive me, help me turn from my sins, and show me how to follow You each and every day. Thank You for saving me and giving me eternal life. I confess and repent that I am a sinner in need of Your grace. Thank you, Lord Jesus. I want to be assured of eternity with You and all the believers. Amen~' prayer

-----------
To take the next step, call 1-800-789-1473 or visit intouch.org to receive our free resource, 'Now That You Believe: Beginning Your New Relationship With Jesus.' ~
--/ Elevation Worship/ O Come to the Altar
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYQ5yXCc_CA>
--------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #81648
02/28/17 11:56 AM
02/28/17 11:56 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---IT'S YOUR CHOICE~~

--God is jealous for our trust. He doesn’t request it, suggest it, or recommend it. He demands it.
We can see the consequences of not obeying in the lives of one New Testament couple.

The book of Acts is all good fruit and fanfare, until chapter 5. A husband and wife pledged to sell some property and give the money to the church. When they changed their minds, they acted as if they hadn’t. They lied. They died. Their bodies were carried out, and “great fear gripped the entire church” (Acts 5:11 NLT).

On the topic of faith God is serious…dead serious. Romans 6:23 declares that “the wages of sin is death,” but it also promises “eternal life” to those who choose obedience to Christ instead. It’s your choice. Which do you choose?

-**From God is With You Every Day/ML~**-/God of All My Days- Casting Crowns
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RocPcgqCDE0>
--------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #81649
02/28/17 02:01 PM
02/28/17 02:01 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--A HINDRANCE TO PRAYER / IS JESUS YOUR LORD?

-"But your iniquities have separated you from your God; and your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear."
—--(Isaiah 59:2)

The promise of answered prayer isn’t given to every human being.
Rather, it is a unique promise for those who have a relationship with God.

In fact, the very reason that Jesus Christ came to this earth and died on the Cross is so that we might come into a relationship and a friendship with our Creator. But we all have a disease called sin that we can’t get rid of. Thus, when Christ died on the Cross, He took our sins upon Himself.

Until you come into a relationship with God, you cannot really see your prayers answered. As Isaiah 59:2 says, “Your iniquities have separated you from your God; and your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear.”

We have often heard it said that we are all the children of God, that we are all brothers and sisters. In reality, we aren’t all God’s children. The Bible says that we are God’s offspring, meaning that we are humans who were created in His image. (That isn’t true, of course, of the animal kingdom.) We were made in God’s image, but we are not automatically the children of God. That only takes place when we come to Him, turn from our sin, and ask Jesus Christ to be our Savior and Lord.

The Bible says, “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name” (John 1:12). God must adopt you. You cannot automatically be His child. There has to come a moment in your life when you ask Him for His forgiveness, and He will adopt you as His son or daughter. And because of what Jesus did, you can have access to the throne of God.

-Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6)

[--Greg Laurie~~]-/'To Be Pleasing You' =Maranatha Singers
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9O1GPUqn8M>
--------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #81902
05/01/17 03:15 PM
05/01/17 03:15 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---COMPLETE ACCESS~~

--LEFT TO ourselves,
we would all be hopelessly separated from God. But Jesus, who took our penalty, offers us His life and access to God.
The apostle Paul wrote, "[God's] intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known" (Ephesians 3:10). This wisdom has brought Jew and Gentile together in Christ, who has made a way for us to come to God the Father.
"Through faith in Christ we may approach God with freedom and confidence" (V.12).

When we put our trust in Jesus, we receive the greatest access of all--access to the God who loves us and desires a personal relationship with us.~~

--BECAUSE OF THE CROSS OF CHRIST, WE CAN BECOME FRIENDS OF GOD.
--Arise O LORD~ / by: Paul Wilbur~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVhHItNupVI>
------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #82005
05/26/17 09:05 AM
05/26/17 09:05 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--REAL LOVE CHANGES PEOPLE ~~

---Paul writes, “Rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep” (Romans 12:15 NASB). Do you want to plumb the depths of your love for someone? How do you feel when that person succeeds?
Do you rejoice or are you jealous? And when he or she stumbles or falls into misfortune? Are you really sorry? Or are you secretly pleased?

**Love never celebrates misfortune. Never! Real love changes people.
Didn’t God’s love change you? You know your love is real when you weep with those who weep and rejoice with those who rejoice. Do you want to know what love is? “This is what real love is– It is not our love for God; it is God’s love for us. He sent his Son to die in our place to take away our sins.”
--- (1 John 4:10).

God passes the test! And well he should —he drafted it! He rejoices with you; may you rejoice with others.~~

-"This is my commandment, That ye love one another as I have loved you.
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." --(JOHN 15:12-13)~~

--From/ A Love Worth Giving/ML~~/'The Power of the Cross' / Stuart Townend~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPFv-ywTY-c>
------------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #82746
11/02/17 12:28 PM
11/02/17 12:28 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---A COMMITMENT TO OBEY~~
--(Please Read/ Psalm 1:1-6)- bible

--Scripture proclaims God’s great power and majesty while also revealing His deep mercy and love. He is worthy of wholehearted, passionate submission but doesn’t often get it. Are you among the few who offer themselves to Him without reservation?

Complete obedience is a choice to follow God regardless of the consequences.
This means that we obey the Lord even if our friends choose a different path. Seeing His will done is more important than our own comfort or personal ambition. We commit the consequences to God and cling to His promises: He will never leave us (Deut. 31:6), and He makes good out of every situation (Rom. 8:28).

Notice the word 'commitment' in the title of today’s devotion. I’m not writing about obedience that is born of the moment (as in, 'I choose to follow God in this instance') but about total submission as a way of life. We want to be able to change our mind when obeying upsets our lifestyle, the final result is unclear, or we’re just plain scared. But let me ask you this one sobering question: 'If Jesus Christ is the Lord of your life, can't you trust Him to take care of you? He will always do what is right in His eyes. That is what we aim for.'

Believers have no right to set their own limits; their one criterion for making decisions should be, 'What does God want me to do?' Obedience is always right. And following God in all things is the surest path to favor and spiritual growth.
**--IN TOUCH~~**
We all are given 'two choices' in this lifetime, the world. Do you want to follow the enemy of our soul, the devil, or Jehovah Yahweh= YHWH, our loving Covenant keeping God?
--'My Answer Is You' / Brian Littrell ~~ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV4z04-TOY0>
------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #83081
01/27/18 07:44 PM
01/27/18 07:44 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE PRIESTHOOD OF BELIEVERS~~
----(Please Read/ Revelation 5:9-10)- bible

--According to Scripture, the believer’s citizenship is in heaven (Philippians 3:20). In other words, we’re not going to be citizens of an eternal kingdom; we already are.

What’s more, every person who professes Jesus Christ as Lord is part of God’s priesthood.
In the ancient Israelite culture, priests were the privileged servants of Almighty God. They carried out all the tasks related to keeping the Law and preserving the spiritual well-being of the people. They cared for the temple, offered sacrifices, and interceded on behalf of the community.

When John says in Revelation 1 that you and I are priests, he is placing us among the ranks of a people set apart as God’s servants. It is a blessing and calling to worship the Lord, to adore and honor Him, and to ensure that all glory is given to His name. Our duties also include interceding on behalf of others.

The one priestly task we do not have to do is perform sacrifices. God Himself offered the final sacrifice on the Cross of Calvary, when His Son died in our place. Our part is to bear witness to the breadth and depth of His love for all people. Once you grasp the fact that God looks on His children--every one a former slave to sin--with unconditional devotion, you can’t keep quiet about it.

-Believers are special in the eyes of their God and cross King. We are a sacred people and a holy order. What are you doing with your life? As a believer, you are not your own anymore (1 Corinthians 6:19). You are a Priest and a privileged servant of the Most High God.
**--IN TOUCH~~--'All Creatures of our God and King" / By: Fernando Ortega \o/ ~~
<https://youtu.be/Hx0RMFz8wCM>
---------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #84064
07/02/18 08:25 AM
07/02/18 08:25 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----WORSHIP ADJUSTS US FOR CHRIST JESUS~~

---Worship adjusts us. It lowers the chin of the haughty and straightens the back of the burdened. It bows the knees, singing to him our praise. Opening our hearts, it offers to him our uniqueness. Worship properly positions the worshiper. And oh how we need it!

We walk through life so bent out of shape. Cure any flare up of commonness by setting your eyes on our uncommon King. Worship lifts our eyes and sets them “on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits at God’s right hand in the place of honor and power” (Colossians 3:1).

We worship God because we need to. But our need runs a distant second to the thoroughbred reason for worship: God deserves it. God would die for your sin before he’d let you die in your sin. What do you do with such a Savior? You lift up your gift in worship.

---"Cure for the Common Life"/ML~~--/--"Hear Our Praises" / Hillsong~ [GIVE HIM PRAISE! horray ]
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr4N3onN82M>
----------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #84065
07/02/18 09:10 AM
07/02/18 09:10 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----THINGS OF THE WORLD~~~~~

--“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world.” (1 John 2:15)-- bible

We must be wary of the world’s “things,” because we are “in the world,” not “of the world” (John 17:11-16). The command in our text is that we are not to love the world or its things, not that we should remain blissfully ignorant of them. We are to be “wise as serpents, and harmless as doves” (Matthew 10:16).

There are big things of the world like nations and kingdoms (Matthew 4:8; Luke 12:30), as well as cares and riches (Mark 4:19), that can sap our focus and drain our loyalties.
And there are “rudiments” and “elements” (Colossians 2:20; Galatians 4:3) that can twist our thinking and “spoil” us (Colossians 2:8).

We are warned that friendship with the worldly lifestyle and that which espouses the “things” of the world makes us an “enemy of God” (James 4:4). That is because such people embrace the “spirit of the world” and not “the spirit which is of God” (1 Corinthians 2:12). Those people speak about the things of the world, and the world listens to them (1 John 4:5).

-Since the great Creator God has chosen us out of the world (John 15:19), it should not surprise us that the world “hates” those who belong to the Lord Jesus (John 17:14). Hence, the ungodly passions that drive the ungodly behavior of the world, “the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world” (1 John 2:16).

star Those passions and the people who embrace them will “pass away.” But “he that doeth the will of God abideth forever” (1 John 2:17).
--ICR/ HMM III ---/"You Are For Me" / By: Kari Jobe~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwHNS2dANwc>
-------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #85313
12/11/18 10:29 AM
12/11/18 10:29 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---A GODLY HEART TRANSPLANT~~

“I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.”
---(Ezekier 36: 26/ NIV)-- bible

If your physical heart isn’t working as it was intended to, it limits every part of your life because it affects every part of your body. If your spiritual heart is not healthy, it diminishes every aspect of your life as well. We were all born with hard hearts. We are by nature stubborn and rebellious. Bit by bit, every time we tolerate ungodliness it leaves us a bit more diminished and our hearts a little harder. God has a remedy for that. He said, “I can give you a new heart—a heart that’s not hardened by sin.” What a wonderful promise! It’s as true as the promise of the new birth!
You may be thinking you’ve lived a lot of years and made a lot of bad choices, but God is not intimidated by that. There is no part of your life or mine that has surprised God, and He has a new heart just waiting for you. Won’t you receive it today?

**THINK ABOUT IT
--Have you received a heart transplant from God? How has it changed your life? If not, won’t you ask Him for a new heart today? If you have children, please teach them to know and love the Lord Jesus Christ.

**PRAYER
--"Heavenly Father, I am so grateful for all You have done for me. You have given me a new heart, and by Your grace I have a new spirit. I yield my life to You and willingly submit my will to Yours. I want to be more like You. Thank You for Your Word and all the treasures it holds for me. Reveal the truth I need to know so that I may do the work You have called me to do. In Jesus’ name, amen."

**Blessings,
***Pastor Allen Jackson
--"I Want to Be Just Like You"/ Phillips, Craig and Dean ~~/~~<https://youtu.be/4Z8bXcBRIU0>
------------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #86247
03/04/19 03:06 PM
03/04/19 03:06 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE WORDS OF OUR MOUTH~~

--{Please Read/ James 3:1-12]

--HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED what a wonderful gift speech is? When God created us, He gave us a voice and a language so we could communicate. With our tongues we can praise and glorify God, teach His Word, pray, and express encouragement and loving devotion to one another.

However, our voices also have the power to hurt. It often starts with something small, like a thoughtless comment that can snowball, causing unforeseen damage. At times we may express our oopinion in a critical way, which tears the other person down. Or out of curiosity, we might ask a question or make a suggestion that sows seeds of doubt and distrust, thereby damaging another person's reputation.

Scripture calls this gossip, and God has strong words to say about those who engage in it. They separate close friends, betray confidences, and stir dissension. Most alarming of all is the fact that the Greek word for malicious gossip is diabolos, which is also translated "devil." When we use our words to tear others down, we are acting like the devil rather than like Jesus Christ.

**God takes our words very seriously, and so should we. Jesus said, "The mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart" (Matthew 12:34). Therefore, what we need is a heart transformation, and the only one who can do that is GOD,

Since gossip is the opposite of love, ask the Lord to give you His love for others so you can be someone who protects reputations, covers sins, and blesses others with your words.

--IN TOUCH~~ /---"Let My Words Be Few" / Matt Redman---/
<https://youtu.be/_8N4xTOsOT4>
------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #86258
03/05/19 10:19 AM
03/05/19 10:19 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-----FULLY INVESTED / SERVE THE LORD~~

--"I know your deeds, and your love and faith and service and perseverance, and that your deeds of late are greater than at first.”
--"Revelation 2:19/ NASB)

--Serving others is not just a way that we sustain congregational life. In fact, that’s putting the cart before the horse. One of the benefits of walking out your spiritual journey in the context of a local church is that someone goes to the effort to help you serve.
You can serve in a way that suits your gifts and interests more than if you had the sole responsibility of creating and maintaining something on your own.

--Jesus is telling the church at Thyatira that He is aware of exactly what they have done and are doing currently, and He commends them for doing more than they have done in the past. Don’t allow yourself to become the spectator who sits on the sidelines and evaluates what others are doing. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you how you can best be used to advance the Kingdom of God. There are times you will struggle with your selfishness, but get involved. It will help bring victory to your life.

**THINK ABOUT IT
--Ephesians 2:10 tells us that the Lord has prepared good works for His people to accomplish. Have you found a place to serve the Lord?

PRAYER
--"Heavenly Father, I want to love with my actions and in truth, not just my words. I desire that the life and gifts You have given me by Your Spirit be fully invested in Your Kingdom. Help me be available to fully serve You. In Jesus’ name, amen.
[The Lord tells us, "Be ye holy even as I am holy." This is a lifetime process of reading the Holy Bible, praying, and being His servant to others. Think of the ways you can serve others, for Christ.]
Blessings,
Pastor Allen Jackson
---/--REVELATION SONG / Phillips, Craig and Dean/ <https://youtu.be/S3LK3wIHnVE>
--------------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #87978
05/24/19 12:25 PM
05/24/19 12:25 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE CHRIST-CENTERED LIFE~~
-(Please Read / 2 Corinthians 5:14-15,17)-- bible

---If someone asked if your life is centered on Christ, how would you respond? Oftentimes a Christ-centered life is equated with going to church, giving, praying, reading the Bible, and talking to other people about Jesus. However, did you know that even if you do every one of these things, it’s still possible to live a life that is controlled by self rather than Christ?

This is because our motives may be self-centered. Religious activities can be done for a variety of reasons that have nothing to do with our love for Jesus. We could be seeking to relieve feelings of guilt or to make ourselves feel better or look more righteous. Perhaps we read the Bible to quickly find a verse that affirms us. Or prayer might be our attempt to get God to do what we want.

The answer is not to give up on these good activities but to shift our focus to Christ and what He desires. Our battle with self is one that will continue as long as we live in these earthly bodies. That’s why Paul tells us to “lay aside the old self, which is being corrupted,” and to “put on the new self, which in the likeness of God has been created in righteousness and holiness of the truth” (Eph. 4:22; Eph. 4:24).

A Christ-centered life is fueled by love for the Savior, which flows from increasing knowledge of Him. And we learn to know Jesus more intimately through reading, praying, and quietly abiding in His presence. As Christ increases in our mind and heart, we’ll discover that our self-focus decreases and He becomes the delight of our lives.
--IN TOUCH~~
["Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. (2 Corinthians 5:17)]

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #88188
06/14/19 09:30 AM
06/14/19 09:30 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--FREEDOM LESSONS ~~

--"The LORD called to Moses and spoke to him from the Tent of Meeting. He said, “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘When any of you brings an offering to the LORD, bring as your offering an animal from either the herd or the flock.’”
--(Leviticus 1:1-2 / NIV)

--Thus begins the book of Leviticus. The Israelites had been Egyptian slaves for hundreds of years.
They knew about the Egyptian gods, the Egyptian forms of worship, and the Egyptian holy days. But they were brand new to freedom, and they had to be taught how to worship their Almighty God. He told the priests how to conduct the necessary hygiene practices, how to prepare a place of worship, and what sacrifices were acceptable. It’s very clear when you read Leviticus that true worship does not come intuitively to humans; we must learn how to turn our hearts toward the Lord. That’s a significant lesson for us today. We learn how to come to church and not embarrass ourselves, what to wear and say, when to sit and stand. But learning to truly worship God is something entirely different: It is an attitude of the heart.

THINK ABOUT IT
The Lord is seeking those who will worship Him “in spirit and truth” (John 4:23). Learning to turn your heart toward the Lord in an attitude of honor, humility, and gratitude pleases Him and will mature you in countless ways.

PRAYER
--"Heavenly Father, I want to offer You a sacrifice of praise from my heart, honoring Your holiness and majesty. Holy Spirit, create true praise on my lips to the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus’ name, amen."
Blessings,
Pastor Allen Jackson

[**Friends, we all were born into sin. Because of the sin of Adam and Eve, (disobeying Jehovah G-D in the garden of Eden), sin has been passed down to all of us. Therefore our hearts are not bent toward the Lord. We need to learn what is right and what is wrong. Let's grow closer to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, by learning His Word, the Holy Bible. As we do this it will bring glory to Jesus Christ, and help seal our destination in Heaven. No, we are not saved by works. But when we come to Jesus, we want to bring Him glory. Jesus is as close as the mention of His Name. "Call upon the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved." Come just as you are. He will help you grow closer to Himself, and spread His truth. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." -(John 14:6) We can not change ourselves. Only Jesus can change us, to be more like Him. "Come unto Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."--(Matthew 11:28-30) COME THIRSTY!]

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #89991
11/26/19 01:57 PM
11/26/19 01:57 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~~ENDURE ~

~~"If when you do what is right and suffer for it you patiently endure it,
this finds favor with God." ~~(1 Peter 2:20) --- crackthebook

~~ When God calls you to trust Him, there will inevitably be times when your faith is stretched to the limit and all of your dreams seem destroyed. Everything in you may say, "Give up." But don't! When you give up, you're saying that the Lord cannot be trusted to be faithful, and you abandon His help--relying instead on your own limited strength and understanding. You'll end up paying a terrible price: you'll damage your self-esteem, miss the blessing God has for you, and limit His ability to work through you.

But trust that God wants to do something very special in your life that requires your faith, strength, and perseverance to be exercised to the breaking point so that you'll learn to rely on Him rather than yourself.

Far too many believers give up right before they see victory. Don't be one of them. Stop looking at your circumstances--which, yes, may look terrible. But you're not seeing the full picture that God has in His sights. Instead, get back up, express your faith in His provision, and endure. Commit yourself to pressing on, claim the promises He has given, and cling to His faithfulness. ~~

"Lord Jesus, I want to see Your victory in this situation. Help me to endure. Help me, Lord, to remember you will never leave me nor forsake me. I belong to You. You are my Jehovah G-D, and my Covenant-keeping God, Yahweh ~ YHWH~~ In Christ Alone, amen~ "

~~ My hope is in Jesus because He is growing me. JESUS IS ALIVE NOW! jesuslovesyou I know that My Redeemer lives and is always trustworthy.~

--'IN TOUCH'~ --"My Redeemer Lives"/ Nicole C. Mullen // <https://youtu.be/XRW-jr_PnbQ>
--------

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #90927
01/29/20 11:04 AM
01/29/20 11:04 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---CHRISTIAN / LIVING IN A FALLEN WORLD~~

--(Please Read // 2 Corinthians 6:14-17; 2 Corinthians 7:1)

["For the Word of the Cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it
is the power of God. --(1 Corinthians 1:18) ] bible

~~~When Adam and Eve listened to Satan in the garden of Eden, the world was invaded by sin, and we’ve been battling it ever since. Over time, our world has become morally and spiritually contaminated.

We’re born physically alive but spiritually dead and in rebellion against the Lord (Eph. 2:1-2). Yet by trusting Jesus as our Savior, we receive a new nature and the gift of the Holy Spirit. This means believers have the power to say no to wrongdoing and yes to godliness (2 Peter 1:3).

With our new identity as children of God, we no longer share the same nature or purpose of unbelievers. Followers of Jesus are called to serve as His ambassadors, spreading knowledge of the Savior and yearning for righteousness. We exchange our own desires for His, admit when we’ve sinned, and ask for His forgiveness. But these values often make little sense to those who don’t know Christ.

Maintaining a godly focus in the world is difficult, but we can find support and encouragement from others who have received Jesus Christ as their Savior. Intimate friends and trusted advisors will help us stay pointed toward the Son.
--IN TOUCH~~
[Friends, we all have lost loved ones, family members, and friends. But we must remind ourselves that it is the Holy Spirit who does the convicting, not us. We continue living the Christian life. Sometimes the Lord will open a door for us to minister His Word. We are vessels for the Lord. Remember Paul saying, "Some plant (the seed of the Word), some water it, but God gives the increase." [1 Corinthians 3: verses 6-7]~~]
~~~~~~~

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #91404
04/01/20 10:02 AM
04/01/20 10:02 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~Transformed Hearts / We All Need a New Heart ~~
--[ Please Read / John 3:3 thru 8]

~~THE RESPONSIBILITY BELONGS TO US~~

~~“Even now,” declares the LORD, “return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning.” Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.'
---[JOEL 2:12-13/ NIV]

~~Israel’s inhabitants were the chosen people of God. The Temple was the center of their nation. The rhythm of their lives, even the food they ate, was established by their God. They were totally enmeshed in behaviors directed toward Him, but God said to them, “Your hearts are a long way from Me.” We, too, are a people with a heritage of faith, but our hearts are far from God. Our nation’s capital is filled with verses of Scripture carved in its stone. Our founding documents were unquestionably derived from a biblical worldview. But as a culture we have drifted far from those moorings. Will we look at what is happening in this generation and do what Joel is asking us to do? Will we return to God with all our hearts — fasting, weeping, and mourning? This is not the responsibility of “someone else.” This responsibility belongs to us. What is the only Name to remember? JESUS!

THINK ABOUT IT
What part of our current national condition grieves you most? Begin your prayers for America—and yourself—there. Believe that God has the grace and power to cause His “righteous opposite” (truth, instead of lies; justice, instead of corruption, etc.) to spring up.

PRAYER
--"Heavenly Father, forgive us for complacently accepting what grieves You, acquiescing in silence, instead of daring to be true, and squandering our inheritance of freedom on self-indulgence. Have mercy on us; restore our land. In Jesus’ name, amen."
Blessings,
Pastor Allen Jackson
--"Only Jesus"//Casting Crowns // <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAtx1y58jS0>
~~~~~~~

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #91405
04/01/20 10:41 AM
04/01/20 10:41 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---STRENGTHEN YOURSELF SPIRITUALLY ~~

~~~"But David strengthened himself in the Lord his God."
--(1 Samuel 30:6) ~~ angelwing

~~~When bad days come into our lives, we want God to do something big, don’t we? A miraculous cure for the illness, the immediate return of a prodigal, the overnight breaking of a destructive addiction, the erasure of the financial problems we are suffering. We want God to act dramatically and instantaneously.
Sometimes He does that, but that’s not how He usually works. It’s not in the big things. Instead it’s in that still, small voice that God comes to give us the courage to face that illness, the grace to accept that prodigal’s departure from God, and the wisdom to handle the financial difficulty we’re experiencing. That’s how God speaks most often. When the waves are crashing and the winds are howling around us, it is important that we learn how to listen to God’s real but sometimes small voice in the midst of our bad seasons of life. And the way we do that is by strengthening ourselves spiritually.

In 1 Samuel 30, we read about one of the worst days of David’s life. David and his men were residing in Ziklag, and they had gone on a day’s mission, and when they got back home, they found that the Amalekites had burned down all of their houses and taken their wives and their children captive. If that were not bad enough, look at 1 Samuel 30:6: “David was greatly distressed because the people spoke of stoning him, for all the people were embittered, each one because of his sons and his daughters. But David strengthened himself in the Lord his God.” Not only had David lost his family, not only had his house been burned down, but his closest comrades were so angry over the loss they had experienced that they turned against David and wanted to stone him. Now, that’s what I call a bad day. What did David do?

Notice that last line: “But David strengthened himself in the Lord.” If you are going to make it through a bad season in life, you have to learn how to strengthen yourself in the Lord so that you can hear the still, small voice of God no matter what circumstances are swirling around you.
--"The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him, And rescues them." --[Psalm 34:7]

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #91406
04/01/20 11:16 AM
04/01/20 11:16 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~Transformed Hearts / We All Need a New Heart~--"

-(Jesus said,) ["These things I have spoken to you while abiding with you.
"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name,
He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you." ]
---(John 14:26) -- bible

~~God's Holy Spirit ~~
~~Touching Lives/ with Dr. James Merritt

~~“No, we have not even heard that there is a Holy Spirit.”
---(- Acts 19:2)

There is Someone that you know if you are a follower of Jesus Christ. He goes everywhere you go.
He will never leave you and loves you more than anyone else in the world ever could. This “Someone” is the Holy Spirit. If you have surrendered your life to God through faith in Christ, the Holy Spirit is not only with you, He lives in you.

Many people in the world, particularly unbelievers, don’t know anything about the Holy Spirit. For many the term “Holy Spirit” is one of many “churchy” phrases that may be familiar, but actually means little to them. There are even many Christians who are quite unfamiliar or uncomfortable with the Holy Spirit. Moreover, many believers who do know about the Holy Spirit are simply indifferent to Him. These Christians are satisfied with being saved and knowing God. They aren’t interested in living a Spirit-filled, Spirit-directed, Spirit-honoring life.

Why is it so important for Christians to have a strong relationship with the Holy Spirit? It is important because it is impossible to be rightly related to God the Father unless you are rightly related to God the Son. You cannot be rightly related to God the Father or God the Son unless you are rightly related to God the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is our connection to God and to Christ.

If you are a believer, do you understand the importance of the Holy Spirit in your life? He is the one who enables you to live the Christian life. He is your Helper, your Teacher, and your Guide. ~~
--"This I Believe" / (The Creed) // Hillsong Worship ~~<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0mPk_3dXSg>
~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #91763
06/04/20 10:53 AM
06/04/20 10:53 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~FALLING AWAY~~

-"That day shall not come, except there come a falling away first."
--(2 Thessalonians 2:3) - crackthebook

--How serious are we about our goal of reaching Heaven? Some people appear to go through life in a rather lighthearted manner, as if they expect God to overlook their careless attitude. But Jesus said that we should "strive to enter in at the strait gate" (Luke 13:24). Even after doing everything God has commanded, we should still consider ourselves unprofitable servants because we have done only what is our duty (Luke 17:10). Clearly, we need to put earnest effort into faithfully serving God.

Do we really want to get to Heaven safely? How can we achieve that goal? We need to do as Paul wrote in Philippians 2:12: "Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling." This is just the opposite of living in a casual and careless way. Beloved brethren and sisters, our life is very serious. We go through it only once and then comes the Judgment. On that day we will not be able to explain away our negligence, and it will be forever too late to change anything.

Today's key verse says that the day of the Lord will not come "except there come a falling away first." What is this falling away? What must we do to avoid being part of it? One important thing is to repent of any sin as soon as we become aware of it. Another is to do as Peter urged in 2 Peter 3:17-18: "Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ." The Lord Jesus has abundant power to keep us from falling. ~~

Beloved, we must draw close to God in these end-times. "It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him." -[2 Timothy 2:11~]
--'Beside Still Waters'=FLB~
--"None But Jesus"// Darlene Zschech (Hillsong/ lyrics) <https://youtu.be/WYLmD4-GRcw>
~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #92081
07/18/20 11:18 AM
07/18/20 11:18 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----MUDDY SHORTCUTS~~

~~"As for God, his way is perfect" --[Psalm 18:30]

--Recently some friends and I went hiking around a nearby lake. Three and a half miles did not seem like much when we started, but before long we were getting tired and I recognized an "opportunity."
Due to a dry summer the water level was far lower than usual. By taking a shortcut across a section of the dry lake bed, I could gain several hundred yards.

The dry mud looked solid and indeed for the first several steps it was. Then the ground gave way and I found myself ankle deep in a stinking gooey mess. frown I realized my mistake a little too late. The sun and wind had dried the surface, but the soil underneath was still saturated. By the time I had floundered my way back out to the trail, the others were out of sight around the next bend.

The Israelites of old were also tempted to take shortcuts as we can see in today's Bible reading. And we face similar temptations in our spiritual life. Instead of carefully following the instructions in God's Word, we sometimes think we can go a shorter way. But suddenly we find ourselves mired in a sticky problem, wondering how to get out.

After we got home, I changed my clothes and was none the worse for wear. However, the damage done by taking spiritual shortcuts is not so easily fixed. Even when the road seems long and tiresome, let us remember that God's way is always the best way. Let's stay on His path, by staying in His Guidebook, the Holy Bible. ~
---BSW/JS~
--"Shine A Light" / (no lyrics on screen)-Chris and Abby Eaton//<https://youtu.be/qs8aS3pDJ3A>
~~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #92543
09/05/20 10:27 AM
09/05/20 10:27 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---'Do Not Hold Onto Anger'
--(LWF/Adrian Rogers)

BIBLE MEDITATION
~~“Be angry, and do not sin: do not let the sun go down on your wrath.”

--(Ephesians 4:26) -- angelwing

---DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT
~~Not all anger is bad or sinful. Many things in our world should move you to anger. The Lord Jesus Himself was moved with righteous anger when it was called for. But only when He saw others being misused and abused, never when someone harmed Him. Jesus never retaliated. Righteous anger is aimed not at the person, but at the injustice, not at the sinner but at the sin.

If you’re angry, God warns people to stay away from you! “Make no friendship with an angry man, and with a furious man do not go, lest you learn his ways and set a snare for your soul” (Proverbs 22:24-25).

You may think you can't be angry at the sin without being angry at the sinner. Sure you can. We get angry with ourselves over something we’ve done, yet we still love ourselves.

God has much to say about anger and how we must govern it. Ephesians 4:30 continues, “And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.” The Holy Spirit is present in your situation, and He will give you the power you need.

Some of you have been angry for a long time. Your spouse hurt you and you've been nursing a grudge. Quit it. It's not worth it. Ungodly anger is an acid that destroys its own container. It harms anything it’s poured on.
ACTION POINT
What can we do? Verse 32 says, “And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.” Dear friend, you must get into Ephesians chapter four and the book of Proverbs and learn how to deal with this thing of stubborn anger.~~

--"Love Moved First"//Casting Crowns ~~<https://youtu.be/qDdTt7AB0gI>
~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #92544
09/05/20 11:56 AM
09/05/20 11:56 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOD'S CORRECTION~~

"For whom the Lord loves he reproves,
Even as a father corrects the son in whom he delights."
--(Proverbs 3:12 / NASB) ~

~~Many times God uses affliction to bring me to my knees, so to speak.
I don't feel old even though I'm in my sixties, but I have had many hard knocks in life.
I know that each time God brings my heart low through tribulation, He wants to draw me closer than I was before. I thik of what David wrote in Psalm 119:67) / "Before I was afflicted I went astray; but now have I kept thy word." Through many hardships and tribulations we come to a true, deep, and unsophisticated state of genuine submission. God's correction does not bring pleasure to our flesh, but "it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised by it" (Hebrews 12:11).

With anguish of soul we cry out as David did in affliction. We remember that we are dust and that God is a loving Father. Do we truly appreciate the trials that God is using to make us wiser?

When we consider where we were before our tribulations, or where we might be without them, our hearts should overflow with gratitude to God for each one of them. They can make us better or they can make us bitter; the choice is up to us. Let's keep our faith in the Faithful One, Jesus Christ.--

--BSW/FB
--"Even If"// (lyric video) MercyMe~<https://youtu.be/PT_X7daBsCo>
~~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #94021
04/05/21 12:04 PM
04/05/21 12:04 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--FINDING JOY IN PRAISE ~~

--"Yes I will rejoice in the LORD."
--[Habakkuk 3:18] -- angelwing

---WHEN the famous British writer C. S. Lewis first gave his life to Jesus, he initially resisted praising God.
In fact, he called it "a stumbling block." His struggle was "in the suggestion that God Himself demanded it." Yet Lewis finally realized "it is in the process of being worshipped that God communicates His presence" to His people. Then we, "in perfect love with God," find joy in Him no more separable "than the brightness a mirror receives "from the brightness it sheds."

The prophet Habakkuk arrived at this conclusion centuries earlier. After complaining to God about evils aimed at the people of Judah, Habakkuk came to see that praising Him leads to joy.-- not in what God does, but in who He is. Thus, even in a national or world crisis, God is still great. As the prophet declared:

"Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, through the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD" (Habakkuk 3:17-18). "I will be joyful in God my Savior," he added.

As C. S. Lewis realized, "The whole world rings with praise." Habakkuk, likewise, surrendered to praising God always, finding rich joy in the One who "marches on forever" (v.6).

-----"Dear God" / Cory Asbury (feat Anna Asbury/ Lyric video)<https://youtu.be/PIPMyow8csA>
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #94782
08/11/21 10:35 AM
08/11/21 10:35 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--DO NOT LOVE THE WORLD ~~ We all need a Transformed Heart.

--We read in 1 John 2:15 thru 17 Our Lord's instructions for living in this sinful world. --
-- angelwing

--We live in a fallen world since Adam and Eve sinned. "Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life is not from the Father, but is from the world.

The world is passing away, and also its lusts' but the one who does the will of God lives forever."

--[Eternal life is assured to all people. We choose either heaven or hell. Please choose life and live eternally with Jesus Christ. ~
--"Everyone who calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved." -(ACTS 2:21)~]

---"Call On Your Name" / (Elle Limebear ) <https://youtu.be/CT5WPNV0ecU>
~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #94785
08/11/21 11:07 AM
08/11/21 11:07 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---THE BATTLE WITHIN YOU ~~
--LWF/Adrian Rogers ~~

---PRAY OVER THIS

--“For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world.”
---(1 John 2:15 thru 17) -- angelwing

PONDER THIS

----What is the lust of the flesh? What does that mean? That is Satan’s appeal to your old nature. When the Bible says: “the flesh” here, it doesn’t mean your hide, your hair, your skin, your nerves, your sinews, your bones. When the Bible says: “the flesh,” that means your old nature that is from Adam. The flesh is what we received from our first birth.

Spirit is what we receive from our second birth. Galatians 5:17 says: “For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.” When you get saved, a civil war begins on the inside. Have you felt it? There’s your new nature that wants to serve God, but there’s also your old nature that doesn’t want to lie down and be dead, so you’re going to have a battle on the inside [color ]

Jesus has promised to give us the power to fight this battle and the promise that His Spirit can overcome our flesh. [1 John 2:13]

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #95117
10/05/21 10:11 AM
10/05/21 10:11 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---WORDS THAT ENDURE ~~

--"This word came to Jeremiah from the LORD."
---[Jeremiah 36:1] -- bible

--IN THE nineteenth century, Thomas Carlyle gave a manuscript to philosopher John Stuart Mill to review. Somehow, whether accidentally or intentionally, the manuscript got tossed into a fire. It was Carlyle's only copy. Undaunted, he set to work rewriting the lost chapters. Mere flames couldn't stop the story, which remained intact in his mind. Out of great loss, Carlyle produced his monumental work The French Revolution.

In the waning days of ancient Judah's decadent kingdom, God told the prophet Jeremiah, "Take a scroll and write on it all the words I have spoken to you" (Jeremiah 36:2). The message revealed God's tender heart, calling on his people to repent in order to avoid imminent invasion (v. 8).

Jeremiah did as he was told. The scroll soon found its way to Judah's king, Jehoiakim, who methodically shredded it and threw it into the fire (vv. 23-25). The kings' act of arson only made matters worse. God told Jeremiah to write another scroll with the same message. He said, "[Jehoiakim] will have no one to sit on the throne of David; his body will be thrown out and exposed to the heat by day and the frost by night" (v.30).

It's possible to burn the words of God by tossing a book into a fire. Possible, but utterly futile. The Word behind the words endures forever.. ~~

--"Father, help me to take Your words to heart, even if they're difficult to hear. Please give ma a heart of repentance--not defiance. In our Lord's Name. amen"
---ODB/TG~
~~~~~~~

Re: -TRANSFORMED HEARTS / We All Need a New Heart! [Re: Abigail] #95432
11/22/21 10:31 AM
11/22/21 10:31 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---The Effects of Unforgiveness ~~

--"[Read/ Matthew 18:21-22]

--RESENTMENT HAS FAR reaching and often unexpected consequences. Although bitterness takes root in the mind, it can spread into other aspects of a person's life. For example, the hostility a man feels toward his father can color his relationship with his wife, his performance at work, or his involvement in church.

Most of us realize resentment impacts the mind, but have you noticed the physical toll it can take on us as well? An attitude of bitterness triggers tension and anxiety, which can affect everything from muscles to chemical balance in the brain. Over time, that kind of stress weakens the body.

Unforgiveness also causes spiritual turmoil that hinders a believers growth. It can stifle prayer and turn worship dry and hypocritical. That's because it's difficult to effectively honor the Lord while trying to justify or hide a wrong attitude.

Forgiving someone means giving up bitterness and the "right" to get even with him or her, even though you were wronged. And God insists on forgiveness not just for other's' benefits but for ours as well. He knows the damage that hostility and vengeance can cause in our life and wants to protect us from it. ~~

--"Vengeance is mine, I will repay says the Lord." --[Romans 12:19]

--IN TOUCH~

Moderated by  CTD