-A LOOK AT ISLAM~
By: Pastor David Barnhart

star --ISLAM IS A FALSE RELIGION

--The satanic influences of Islam are seen in its hatred of Jews and Christians, in its efforts to mock the cross of Christ, mimic His ascension and distort His glorious return. The satanic influences of Islam are seen also in suicide bombings, wanton acts of violence, including beheadings, all committed in the name of Allah.

Today church leaders take special delight in gathering with Muslims for worship and prayer, all the while declaring that we all worship the same God. These are the days of Elijah when the people of Israel sought to blend paganism with the worship of the one true God.

In my book 'Living in the Times of the Signs', I document statements of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) that declared Muslims “worship the same God, revere the same prophets, and obey the same spiritual commandments that we do.” Such statements are patently absurd as well as untrue.

Martin Luther (1483-1546) believed and stated that Muhammad possessed the spirit of the antichrist. Such was on Luther’s mind when he penned the words to his immortal hymn:

Lord, keep us steadfast in Thy Word: Curb those who fain by craft or sword Would wrest the kingdom from Thy Son, And set at naught all He hath done.

- See more at: <http://www.thevineandbranches.org/i...t-islams-teachings/#sthash.GsAvmwSs.dpuf>
--------

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]