News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,128 guests, and 16 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,819 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,912 Please HELP!!!
161,891 Open Conspiracy
106,476 History rules
98,688 Symmetry
87,725 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-What Must I Do to Go To Heaven? #79995
03/08/16 04:10 PM
03/08/16 04:10 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--What Must I do to Go to Heaven?

---Jesus has already paid our sin-debt by dying on that Cross at Calvary. His Precious Blood has paid the price for our Salvation.

--THY PRECIOUS BLOOD~~

"In who we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: ...And, having made peace through the blood of his Cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in Heaven."
--(Colossians 1:14,20)

--John introduced Jesus to the world at His baptism by saying, "Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world" (John 1:29). He was known prophetically as a lamb even before then.

"He is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth" (Isaiah 53:7). He fulfilled the lamb role in His sacrificial death for the sins of mankind: "With the precious blood of Christ, as a lamb without blemish and without spot" (1 Peter 1:19).

--"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ cross and thou shalt be saved. There is no other Name given among men whereby we must be saved."
--(Read Romans 10:9-10)~~

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -What Must I Do to Go To Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #80000
03/09/16 04:05 PM
03/09/16 04:05 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THY PRECIOUS BLOOD-/ JESUS HAS PAID OUR SIN-DEBT!

“In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: . . . And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.” (Colossians 1:14, 20) bible

John introduced Jesus to the world at His baptism by saying, “Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world” (John 1:29). He was known prophetically as a lamb even before then. “He is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth” (Isaiah 53:7). He fulfilled the lamb role in His sacrificial death for the sins of mankind: “With the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot” (1 Peter 1:19). The third verse of “There Is a Fountain” continues that picture.

Dear dying Lamb, thy precious blood
Shall never lose its power
Till all the ransomed church of God
Be saved, to sin no more.

The precious Christology passage of Colossians 1:13-20 identifies Christ as Creator, Redeemer, and King. As Creator, His redemptive work included the ransom of His creation, lost and shackled in sin. There will come the time when all of redeemed mankind will gather around His throne “saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb cross that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing” (Revelation 5:12).

They will be joined by all in creation to sing His praises. “And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints” (Revelation 15:3).

--ICR/JDM
--"Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sin." --(Hebrews 9:22)

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -What Must I Do to Go To Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #80001
03/09/16 07:42 PM
03/09/16 07:42 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE BEAUTY OF THE CROSS ~~

---"I was in East Africa once to assist at the opening of a Kenyan library in the town of Butere. It was to be a notable occasion. Even the vice president of Kenya arrived—in a helicopter. One of the features that pleased the attending thousands was the addition of a sparkling fountain!

A fountain … What more beautiful emblem to attract us than a great fountain, like the fountains of Kansas City, or the Trevi Fountains of Rome.

Twenty-five centuries ago, it was the fountain of coming salvation as announced by the prophet Zechariah during the rebuilding of Jerusalem’s ruined temple. The terrible ordeal of Jewish exile in far-away Babylon was over. Now was the time to speak of future restoration and the coming momentous Day of the people’s Messiah and Savior!

“On that day,” predicted Zechariah, “a fountain will be opened …” (Zechariah 13:1).

This evidently refers to Christ’s first coming—an event that would completely eclipse every previous landmark of history. However, the joyous “opening” of this fountain was linked to a stark reference only a few sentences earlier, when Zechariah adopted the stance of the Lord in his prophetic words: “They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child” (Zechariah 12:10).

Hundreds of years passed before the Apostle John was to quote these words in direct fulfillment of the death of Jesus (John 19:34). And further still—beyond Judaism itself— the Cross was to exhibit a universal embrace! For “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him” cross (Revelation 1:7).

What a day that was going to be for those who had shouted for Christ’s death, only to learn later that he was indeed their rightful Messiah! (Acts 2:36-37). And yet by God’s grace, such sorrow would be turned into joy for thousands—and then millions—of new believers. “The house of David” was to be widened to the spiritual seed of Christ worldwide, just as “the inhabitants of Jerusalem” would become the New Jerusalem of the international Christian church.

A fountain for all was to be opened at the Cross. Its beauty, yet solemnity, coalesces in songs that tear at the heart, yet heal the soul:

There is a fountain filled with blood drawn from Emmanuel’s veins …

The testimonies to the cleansing power of Jesus Christ cascade across our human story. Sometimes they take the form of correspondence:

“Words cannot convey the inspiration and effect upon me; it has happened like a thunderclap! (From a 63-year-old).

“I felt great weights were being lifted off me. It seems as if all my reading of other religions has been preparing me for our Lord to come” (From an Indian Brahmin).

“Then one day you find the strength to admit that you were wrong, and, most strangely, it does not hurt. Rather it seems like the most natural thing in the world, as if you were coming home” (From a student at Cambridge University).
------

“With you is the fountain of life,” sang David in Psalm 36:9. It is a transforming realization that the fountain of Salvation is none other than a Person—the Lord Himself. It is He who directed these words to Jeremiah: “My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters, and hewn themselves cisterns—broken cisterns that can hold no water” (Jeremiah 2:13, NKJV).

The “cisterns” of thirsty human devising have been many—ranging from the appeasing of remote deities, exhaustive pilgrimages, intricate religious ceremonies, sociopolitical activism, or annual bathing in the river Ganges. Yet the guilt remains—for the attempts at cleansing are repeated again and again.

But Christ’s offer in John chapter 7—spoken at the Jewish feast of Tabernacles—drew on the age-old custom originating from the grateful joy of drawing water from Jerusalem’s Pool of Siloam after the Israelites returned from the Babylonian exile (Isaiah 12:3). The offer of Jesus is beautiful in its appeal:

“Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them” (John 7:37-38).

The clear implication was that—first, cross at Calvary’s Cross—the guilt of sin would be dealt with, and then—through Pentecost’s gift of the indwelling Spirit—the power for a new life would be bestowed. And this for the thirsty—“whoever”… “anyone”—who was to come to Christ in faith, across the full span of time. In the words of Jesus, “drinking” meant believing.

And even in Heaven today Christ is ever present as the divine fountain, from whose throne flows the river of water, as clear as crystal (Revelation 22:1).

The fountain—from Calvary’s cross onward—has remained open, and it is all of love. When George Whitefield was once preaching in London, he said of Jesus: “The Jews, when He only shed a tear at poor Lazarus’ funeral, said, ‘Behold how He loved him.’ How much more justly then may we cry out, ‘Behold how He loved us!’ When He … did not spare to shed His own most precious blood for us.”

There lies the beauty of “The Wondrous Cross.” ©2016 Richard Bewes

[Jesus is calling you today. If you have not received Him as your Lord and Savior, please don't hesitate another day. "Let He who is thirsty, Come to the Water of Life." No one knows what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future....Jesus Christ!
To take the next step to become a Christian and be certain of where you will spend eternity, call 1-800-789-1473. You also may visit intouch.org to receive our free resource, 'Now That You Believe: Beginning Your New Relationship With Jesus.']

Last edited by Abigail; 03/09/16 07:45 PM.

Re: -What Must I Do to Go To Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #80254
05/03/16 01:06 PM
05/03/16 01:06 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---SON OF THE LIVING GOD~~
--By: Henry M. Morris, Ph.D.

--"And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God." (Matthew 16:16) bible

--This ringing affirmation of faith came from Peter as spokesman, but undoubtedly was shared by all the disciples, since Jesus had asked the question "Whom say ye that I am?" of them all. Actually, they had probably all been disciples of John the Baptist, who had directed them to Jesus, and so had heard John's testimony concerning Christ's identity. John had said that Jesus was indeed "the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father" (John 1:18).

Yet, as they had been following Him, they had heard Him speak of Himself far more often as "the Son of man." Over thirty times, in the gospel of Matthew alone, He identified Himself as Son of man, not once as the Son of God. Nevertheless, He accepted Peter's statement as absolutely true, saying that the Father had so revealed it.

star -In fact it is essential that one must believe it to be saved. Jesus did say: "But he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God" (John 3:18).

Yet He seems to want us to know Him especially as the Son of man, perhaps so that we will never forget that He, though God, is also man just like us. And as man, He was "in all points |tested| like as we are, yet without sin" so He can "be touched with the feeling of our infirmities," and we now can "come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need" (Hebrews 4:15-16).

John was enabled to see Christ once again, long after His return to heaven. Although He was now in His resurrection body, John still saw Him as "one like unto the Son of man" (Revelation 1:13). Although He is indeed the Son of the living God, He is also our "man in the glory"! Jesus is God-man, that is, both God and man.
[See Hebrews 9:11-15]
-"[Christ] is the Mediator of the New Covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance." (vs.15)~

--ICR/HMM

Re: -What Must I Do to Go To Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #80916
09/03/16 12:47 PM
09/03/16 12:47 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WHAT MUST I DO TO GO TO HEAVEN? cross

-Have faith in God! The Creator of the Universe certainly knows what He is doing.

-----FAITH, SUBSTANCE, AND EVIDENCE~~

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” (Hebrews 11:1) bible

The 11th chapter of Hebrews, known as the great Hall of Fame of Faith reciting the faith and resulting action of many Old Testament heroes, begins with a description of what faith is.

-First, we see that it is the “substance of things hoped for.” Biblically, we know that the Christian “hope” is a hope so real it has substance in the present. None of the people of faith recited in this chapter actually saw the promises made to them come to fruition, but they so believed in them that they lived in the present as if the future were reality.

The word “substance” occurs only two other times in Hebrews. It is used to speak of Christ as the exact representation of God’s essence and nature, “who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person [i.e., substance]” (Hebrews 1:3). It is also translated “confidence,” “for we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end” (Hebrews 3:14), and speaks of a deep assurance. Putting this all together, our text could then be rendered, “faith is the essence of our assurance of things yet in the future.”

--“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof [same word as ‘evidence’], for correction, for instruction in righteousness” (2 Timothy 3:16). This sort of evidence is something we know to be true, something about which we have such conviction we act accordingly.

The first half of the verse brings a future truth down into the present; the second half commits our lives to that truth.
--ICR/ JDM

Re: -What Must I Do to Go To Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #81423
12/29/16 08:46 PM
12/29/16 08:46 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Eternal Security--Can We Be Sure? ~~
----------

----Eternal Security: Can We Be Sure?
--( Please Read / 1 John 5:1-13) bible

Our loving heavenly Father wants us to know with certainty that we have eternal life through His Son Jesus Christ.
What assurances do we have that we are permanently secure?

--**God’s love. One reason we can be sure of never-ending salvation is our heavenly Father’s unconditional love. At the Cross, He demonstrated just how much we mean to Him: He sent His Son to die so that we might have eternal life (1 John 4:9-10).

--**Christ’s life and death. Because Jesus was without sin, He qualified to serve as our substitute and take our place on the Cross. cross By dying for us, He paid for all our sins and finished the work necessary to secure our salvation (John 19:30).

--**Jesus’ promise. We have our Lord’s assurance that we will spend eternity with Him. He promised that we can never be separated from Him and that no one can snatch us from His hand (John 10:28). He has gone ahead to prepare a place for us and will return to bring us there (John 14:2-3).

--**The indwelling Holy Spirit. Another assurance of eternal security is the presence of God’s Spirit within each believer. The Holy Spirit acts as a seal, guaranteeing that we belong to the Lord and serving as a pledge of our future in heaven with Him (2 Cor. 1:21-22).

-The Word of God is filled with His promises that those who have received Jesus Christ as Savior will spend eternity with Him. If you struggle with doubt, then meditate on Scripture and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you into a biblical understanding of your salvation.
--IN TOUCH~~
~~~~~~~~
-You can have eternal life now by asking Jesus to become your Savior. Pray a prayer like this or use your own words:

'Lord Jesus, I believe You died so that I might be accepted as a child of God. Please forgive me, help me turn from my sins, and show me how to follow You each and every day. Thank You for saving me and giving me eternal life. prayer Amen~'

~~~~~~
**To take the next step, call 1-800-789-1473 or visit intouch.org to receive our free resource, 'Now That You Believe : Beginning Your New Relationship With Jesus.'~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
-"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world but that the world might be saved through Him." --(JOHN 3:16-17)~~

Re: -What Must I Do to Go To Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #84745
09/28/18 10:34 AM
09/28/18 10:34 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---HEAVEN'S TRIBUNAL~~

---Some people will stand before God on the judgement day who didn’t treat him like God, refusing to worship him.
They traded the glory of God who holds the whole world in his hands for cheap figurines you can buy at any roadside stand. They spent a lifetime dishonoring God and hurting his people. They mocked his name and made life miserable for their neighbors.

Even our judicial system forces no defense on the accused. The defendant is offered an advocate, but if he chooses to stand before the judge alone, the system permits it. So does God. He offers his Son as an Advocate. At the judgment Jesus will stand at the side of every person except those who refuse him. When their deeds are read, heaven’s tribunal will hear nothing—but silence!

--It’s a sobering truth in Acts 17:31, “The day is coming when God will judge the world.”

--From/'Unshakable Hope'/ML~~--/ Wintley Phipps / 'It Is Well With My Soul" ~~<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8HffdyLd0c>
------------
--"And it shall be that everyone who calls on the Name of the Lord Jesus will be saved." --(ACTS 2 verse 21)
<https://youtu.be/E8HffdyLd0c>

------------

Re: -What Must I Do to Go To Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #84750
10/02/18 09:54 AM
10/02/18 09:54 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---WE WOULD SEE JESUS~~

--AS I LOOKED DOWN at the pulpit where I was sharing prayers at a funeral, I glimpsed a brass plaque bearing words from John 12 verse 21: "Sir, we would see Jesus" (KJV). Yes, I thought, how fitting to consider how we saw Jesus in the woman we were celebrating with tears and smiles.
Although she faced challenges and disappointments in her life, she never gave up her faith in Christ. And because God's Spirit lived in her, we could see Jesus.

-"They came to Philip
...with a request."Sir,"
they said, "we would like
to see Jesus." (John 12:21) bible

John's Gospel recounts how after Jesus rode into Jerusalem (SEE JOHN 12:12 thru 16), some Greeks approached Philip, one of the disciples, asking, "Sir,....we would like to see Jesus" (V.21). They were probably curious about Jesus's healing and miracles, but as they weren't Jewish, they weren't allowed into the inner courts of the temple. When their request was passed along to Jesus, He announced that His hour had come to be glorified (v.23). And by that, He meant that He would die for the sins of many. He would fulfill His mission to reach not only the Jews but the Gentiles (the "Greeks" in verse 20), and now they would see Jesus.

After Jesus died, He sent the Holy Spirit to dwell in His followers (Chapter 14 verses 16 thru 17). Thus as we love and serve Jesus, we see Him active in our lives. And, amazingly, those around us too can see Jesus! ~~

"Lord Jesus Christ, I am humbled and amazed that You would come and live in me. Help me to share this amazing gift with those I meet today. Thank You, our Savior, Lord, Redeemer, and risen Christ, that we will see you face-to-face soon. cross 'Even so, Come Lord Jesus."

---WE CAN SEE JESUS IN THE LIVES OF HIS FOLLOWERS.~~

--ODB/ABP
--["It is Well With My Soul" ~~ Historical Origins of the Hymn and the tune--]
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqrya00iY34>
------

Re: -What Must I Do to Go To Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #86240
03/04/19 12:46 PM
03/04/19 12:46 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--LIFE BEYOND COMPARE~~

-"She conceived again,
and when she gave
birth to a son she said,
"This time I will praise
the LORD."--
-----(Genesis 29:35) --- crackthebook

--IN A TV PROGRAM, young adults posed as high school students to better understand the lives of teenagers. They discovered that social media plays a central role in how teens measure their self-worth. One participant observed, "[The students'] self-value is attached to social media--it's dependent on how many 'likes' they get on a photo." This need for acceptance by others can drive young people to extreme behavior online.

The longing for being accepted by others has always been there. In Genesis 29, Leah understandably yearns for the love of her husband Jacob. It's reflected in the names of her first three sons--all capturing her loneliness (VV. 31-34). But, sadly, there's no indication that Jacob ever gave her the acceptance she craved.

With the birth of her fourth child, Leah turned to God instead of her husband, naming her fourth son Judah, which means, "praise" (V.35). Leah, it seems, finally chose to find her significance in God. She became part of God's salvation story: Judah was the ancestor of King David and, later, Jesus.

We can try to find our significance in many ways and things, but only in Jesus do we find our identity as children of God, co-heirs with Christ, and those who will dwell eternally with our heavenly Father. as Paul wrote, nothing in this world compares with the "surpassing worth of knowing Christ" (Philippians 3:8).~~

--"HEAVENLY FATHER, HELP ME FIND MY VALUE IN YOU AND NOT IN OTHERS.
IT'S IN YOU THAT I FIND MY TRUE IDENTITY AND LIFE THAT'S BEYOND COMPARE! THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME,
THROUGH JESUS CHRIST. I PUT ALL MY FAITH IN YOU ALONE, MY LORD, SAVIOR AND REDEEMER, CHRIST JESUS."

--ODB/PC~--
[AND IT SHALL BE THAT EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.~~--(ACTS 2:21) ]
--"EVERLASTING GOD"/ Chris Tomlin ~ <https://youtu.be/VCobeOyiwrw>
------------------

Re: -What Must I Do to Go To Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #90968
01/31/20 01:11 PM
01/31/20 01:11 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---THE HOPE OF PEACE/ JESUS ~~
---(Please Read/ Romans 15:4-13)

~~One day Christ will return and make everything right, and until that time believers are called to be His ambassadors of peace.

But salvation doesn’t automatically change us into people of kindness and unity. At times we may be quick-tempered and impatient, struggling to live in harmony with others. What’s more, letting go of ingrained attitudes or habits can be difficult, even when clinging to such things causes hurt.

Thankfully, God knows this about us. That’s why He has sent His Holy Spirit to help us understand and apply Scripture, say no to temptation, and replace our priorities with Christ’s. Only He can produce spiritual fruit in us, which includes love, joy, and peace (Gal. 5:22-23). And with His help, we become peacemakers who work to bring about reconciliation between God and others (2 Corinthians 5:18-19). When our hearts are ruled by His peace, our relationships reflect His spirit of oneness (Col. 3:15).

Jesus said, "In Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world" (John 16 verse 33).

The world may hope to find peace through man-made solutions, but you and I know the only source of lasting unity is Jesus Christ. Let’s pray that believers and nonbelievers alike witness the power of God that reconciles marriages, families, and churches.
--IN TOUCH~--/ "My Savior, My God = Aaron Shust // <https://youtu.be/p1M3KW1qNz0>
~~~~~~~

Re: -What Must I Do to Go To Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #91034
02/05/20 02:19 PM
02/05/20 02:19 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---BEHOLD, HE COMETH ~~

~~“Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him.”
----- bible (Revelation 1:7)

This striking verse, which deals with the return of Christ, contains several aspects well worth our study.

First: “Behold, he cometh.” This event is still future, but it is as sure as if it had already taken place. Christ will return.

Second: “They shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory” (Matthew 24:30). His coming “with clouds” was also prophesied in Daniel 7:13; Matthew 26:64; Acts 1:11; and elsewhere.

Third: “Every eye shall see him.” Who is included here? Certainly everyone living at the time, both Christian and non-Christian. But also the saved dead and raptured saints will be present (1 Thessalonians 4:17). Can it be that the unsaved dead will likewise “see” Him come? Those who died without Christ should be vitally interested. Either the coming rebellion will defeat Christ and free their spirits from Hades, or they will soon face certain, final judgment.

Fourth, notice the different reactions. His tormentors will be in horrible distress; those who “pierced him” will be in inexpressible anguish as they realize the awful consequences of their actions. Who pierced Him? Certainly Israel, but the collective sins of all men of all ages pierced Him. Some have gained forgiveness and will gladly see Him come; others have refused and will “wail” at His return.

Saints in heaven and on Earth will delight in His coming. To them, it means release from persecution, justice on their persecutors, and a righteous kingdom established. It will mean questions answered, imperfections removed, the curse repealed. Any distress felt for friends and loved ones still living in rejection will be swallowed up in the rightness of the action.
--ICR/JDM~~
[Friend, Please, if you have not accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, please do so now. He could come at any minute. The Creator of the Universe made everything and every person, and He does not want anyone to perish.~~"But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.
"The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance."
--- [2 Peter / verses 8-9] ~~

~~~~~~~
--What Must I do to Be Saved?
"That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
For with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.
"For Whoever will call on the Name of the LORD will be saved." ~~[Romans 10 verses 9,10,13] grouppray~~Friend, none of us are good enough. That is why Jesus paid our sin-debt by dying on the Cross to pay for our sins. Confess you need Him as Savior, Admit you are a sinner in need of Him as Savior, and Believe Jesus died for you. He loves you with an everlasting love. COME!

~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -What Must I Do to Go To Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #91138
02/13/20 01:22 PM
02/13/20 01:22 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--What Must I Do To Go To Heaven?
~~"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved."

--Follow the Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ~~

-"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me." ~~
--(John 10:14/ NIV)

~~WHILE touring New Zealand, my wife and I enjoyed an excursion to a sheep farm. The farmer showed us his barn while explaining the various aspects of managing the farm.
He also talked about the different types of sheep and let us pet some lambs. But the highlight for me was a demonstration by Susie, a sheepdog, of her skills herding and guiding the sheep.

As we stood in light rain outside the barn, the farmer pointed to a flock of sheep--tiny specks in pastureland high in the foothills of the Southern Alps bordering his farm. The farmer said, "As I get older, I depend more and more on sheepdogs to make the five or six daily treks up the mountain to fetch the sheep." Using a small whistle, he sent Susie to the sheep. Directing her left or right with different whistle sounds, she rounded up the scattered sheep and skillfully guided them down a mountain path to the area where we were waiting.

We watched Susie line up the sheep in front of the farmer, barking and nipping them into place. The precision with which she did her job and the obedience of the sheep held our attention but was not the most astonishing thing. As the sheep stood side by side, their heads remained still with all eyes intently focused not on the dog, but on the farmer--their shepherd. The sheep never took their eyes off the farmer, even with the distractions surrounding them, a barking guide dog and two busloads of spectators.

Jesus said, "I know my sheep and my sheep know me." The sheep knew their shepherd from their guide--obedient to both, intent on One! ~~

"He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high."--(Hebrews 1 verse 3 / NASB)~~

"Lord G-D, help us to keep an unbroken focus on You our Shepherd, even in the midst
of all the distractions that get in way. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for leading and guiding
our steps to follow You." ~~

--Daily Guideposts~~JD ---"Majesty (Here I Am)" Michael Janz //<https://youtu.be/nWg2dY_A17o>
~~~~~~

Moderated by  Bex, CTD