News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,395 guests, and 27 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,872 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,062 Please HELP!!!
162,037 Open Conspiracy
106,499 History rules
98,855 Symmetry
87,744 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-FREE from GUILT + + + #79134
10/14/15 07:23 PM
10/14/15 07:23 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--FREE FROM GUILT ~~

-Every person is born in sin. That's not a topic people like to hear. But it is truth. As a result of 'the fall', in the Garden of Eden, when the first man Adam and his wife, Eve, sinned by disobeying God. God commanded the man, "Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat, but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die." (Genesis 2:16-17) bible

God created the heavens and the earth perfect. No sin. No evil. No death. No curse. Perfection!

Then we read in Genesis chapter 3, 'The Temptation and Fall of Man.' Here we read of the first sin ever committed. "The serpent was very cunning, Satan (the devil), said to the woman, 'Has God indeed said, 'You shall not eat it (the fruit), nor shall you touch it, lest you die?" He then said, "You shall not surely die. For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil" (Genesis 3:1,4).

'When the woman (Eve), saw that the tree was good for food, and pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of it's fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate. Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings. They felt guilt, shame, and embarrassment and they were afraid. The first sin ever, 'disobeying God' was committed. (Genesis 3:6-19)~~

Because Jehovah God is Holy, righteous, and just He can not be in the presence of sin. God confronted them of disobeying Him, and they admitted of being afraid. Continuing on we read of the 'blame game', and finally they admitted "The serpent deceived me, and I ate." (Gen.3:12) The curse on earth was now in play.

From this point all, "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23). No one can not sin, right up to this very day. ~~
So how can we be 'Free From Guilt?' We shall continue with this topic. ~~

------
--Know and Remember

Romans 6:11 says, “Consider yourselves to be dead to the power of sin and alive to God.” When the devil draws near, stand against him. Don’t take his lies. When he dredges up your past, tell him whose you are. He has no recourse to this truth. He knows who you are. He just hopes that you don’t, or that you will forget.

So prove to him that you know and remember. Tell him what 2 Timothy 1:7 says, “I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind.” Romans 8:35– “I cannot be separated from the love of God.” And Philippians 4:13– “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

Promised Land people think like this. They live out of their inheritance. They show the devil the new name on their spiritual passport. Remember whose you are!

-Glory Days/Max Lucado~~
[We know today that Jesus Christ was crucified, dead, and buried. He arose from the grave in Victory, and now we who are in Christ, (by receiving Him as a Lord and Savior-(Romans 10:9,10), are free from sin. We will be tempted, but we must not give way to the enemy.]

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #79136
10/15/15 10:02 AM
10/15/15 10:02 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---FREE FROM GUILT~
--(1 Peter 2:22-25, please read)

--GUILT CAN BE DEFINED AS ANXIETY IN ONE'S SPIRIT over a deliberate, willful sin. We can trace this emotion all the way back to the Garden of Eden. After Adam and Eve tasted the forbidden fruit, they felt ashamed of their nakedness and his themselves.

During Old Testament times, people would bring a special offering to the temple in order to "pay" for their wrong. Today, we no longer have such a tangible way to release our guilt.

Actually, we have something better. The heavenly Father sent His Son Jesus--who was fully God as well as fully man-to live a sinless life. He took upon Himself the penalty for all of our wrongs by dying a criminal's death through crucifixion. Praise God, Jesus rose to life again, conquering death and sin! Ephesians 1:7 states, "In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace."

The truth is, every one of us has sinned and therefore deserves to be separated from God (Rom. 3:23). However, we can be liberated from death and guilt by accepting Jesus' 'free gift' and committing our lives to Him. Of course, in our imperfect human state, we will continue to sin. But our loving heavenly Father will continue to forgive His children (Luke 11:3-4).

Jesus' sacrifice gives us freedom from shame and death-plus the promise of eternity with God. But that in no way means we have license to sin knowingly. Though we are promised forgiveness, our gratitude and love for our Savior should spur us on to obey and serve the Lord. And, surely, to live a life free from guilt. ~~
--IN TOUCH
[Those of us who are 'in Christ' claim 1 John 1:8-9. "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (We confess our sin, repent, and receive His forgiveness, and move on for Him. -(1 John 1:8-9)])
[Have you repented of your sins and asked for His forgiveness? You can do that right now, simply pray from your heart, 'Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner and need your grace to forgive me. Thank you for dying to pay my sin-debt, and forgiving me. I now give my life to You. Today I choose to follow You, Lord Jesus. By Your Word, I thank you for saving me, and helping me to live for you.~amen~]

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFs1d32K_ro>

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #79152
10/16/15 12:06 PM
10/16/15 12:06 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Are You Living Each Day in Guilt?

--THE STRUGGLE WITH GUILT

--Guilt keeps us from enjoying life. There are two types of guilt: Biblical guilt and False guilt. The first originates with the violation of a scriptural law. This is not a feeling by a reality: We have sinned and should repent. The second, which includes feeling guilty after confessing a sin, is not based in truth or supported by the Bible. God has forgiven us, so there is no need to linger in shame.

People struggle with false guilt for many reasons. Legalistic teaching, for example, presents life as a series of rules that can never be followed to the letter; its adherents often feel bad about themselves. Next, self-reproach can derive from abuse or verbal putdowns during childhood. Another cause is perfectionism; it can flood a person with self-condemnation. And finally, low self-esteem has the same result.

Satan uses this false sense of shame to paralyze us. Inevitably, guilt leads us to doubt God's love and salvation, which paves the way for fear and insecurity, and leaves us unable to enjoy life. It can also open the door to physical symptoms like depression.

The Lord wants us to live free from guilt. If you experience shame, ask Him to help you trace its cause. Then affirm these truths: You are special (made in God's image and redeemed by Him), loved by the Creator of the universe, and forgiven. In the name of Jesus, reject any false shame you have.
When you are saved, you are an ambassador for Christ. You are His representative, and the enemy of our soul knows this. So he will try to constantly tempt you to sin. We all fall sometimes. Claim 1 John 1:9, get up and shake the dust off your feet and move on. "If we confess our sins He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness." That's your promise from Jehovah God! CLAIM IT!
/ "Your Love Has Set Me Free" / Daystar Singers~
<https://youtu.be/bglxTA4ZNrs>
-----

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #79186
10/21/15 11:58 AM
10/21/15 11:58 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GRACE: God's Second Chance~~
--(Romans 5:1-6 / Please Read) bible

[Please remember only one time in the Bible do we read that 'Satan is the accuser of the brethren.' (**Revelation 12:10)~ He will try his best to tempt you, but you must stand firm in the power of the Lord Jesus against him. You have that choice to make. Be sure it is what Jesus would have you do. Tell Satan, "Get behind me, Satan!, in Jesus Name.]

----------
-Scripture records a grim picture of mankind: dead in our sins, under God’s wrath, and subject to eternal separation from Him (Eph. 2:1-3). Through the Cross, cross He gives us a second chance to be in a loving relationship with Him. When we place our faith in Christ, He pours out His unconditional love—His grace—upon us.

Because of grace, we have been justified by faith. Justification is a declaration by God that we are not guilty in His sight. At salvation, Jesus’ death on the Cross is counted as payment for our sins.

The means of obtaining this pardon is through genuine faith in Jesus Christ. What does that look like? It’s a faith that accepts the Lord’s judgment that we are sinners who are unable to rescue ourselves and in need of a Savior. It believes that Jesus paid for our sins through His death, that God accepted His payment on our behalf, and that we are forgiven and made part of His family. If we have true faith, we’ll give Him our allegiance and wholeheartedly seek to serve Him.

Grace also gives us peace with the Lord. Before salvation, we were His enemies, under a sentence of eternal death. But after trusting in Christ, we were adopted into God’s family and have His favor forever.

Through grace, we have been given a second chance. Instead of receiving the eternal punishment we deserved, we’re given acceptance through faith in Christ (Rom. 15:7) and have become members of God’s family (8:15). Make full use of this second opportunity by passionately pursuing Him.
--IN TOUCH~
[You may wonder, 'How am I going to overcome the devil?' In that same chapter **Revelation 12:11, that is our answer.
"They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives even unto death."
We overcome by the sacrificial blood of Jesus. He's
already paid the price, keep saying it, speak it out
loud, if you must. Jesus paid our sin debt!

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other Name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved, JESUS SAVES! (ACTS 4:12)]
---RESCUE/ Don Moen ~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sDv5px7prA>
-----------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #79199
10/22/15 02:29 PM
10/22/15 02:29 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--UNDERSTANDING GUILT ~~
--(John 8:1-11, please read)

--GUILT OVER DOING SOMETHING THAT VIOLATES THE CONSCIENCE is a normal emotion. However, living under a cloud of remorse for discernible reason is not. The Lord designed feelings of culpability and regret to serve as a reminder that a person has done wrong and needs to repent. But Satan twists those emotions to imprison men and women: Those living in shame often lack self-confidence and feel uncertain of God's love.

**Good guilt--the Lord's effective tool for prompting repentance-is a gift that helps us find the right path. However, the devil encourages false guilt, which involves taking responsibility for things outside our control and then suffering self-condemnation for not changing the outcome. This unhealthy type of guilt is also a widespread problem for those in legalistic churches or lifestyles.

**Self-condemnation stunts a relationship with Jesus by keeping us from authentic, satisfying interactions with Him. Instead of enjoying the peace of God, people who are trapped by shame often fear His rejection and feel driven to prove their worth.

Jesus did not come to accuse or condemn us, (John 3:16-17). Christ restored our souls and made us righteous before God. If our Savior forgave the woman caught in an adulterous relationship (John 8:11), just imagine how ready He is to take your shame away, too. If you still carry any guilt, surrender it to Jesus today, and He will give you freedom.~
// BROKEN VESSELS / Hillsong
-IN TOUCH~~<https://youtu.be/nCWtEvK4JEE>

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #79225
10/27/15 03:03 PM
10/27/15 03:03 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--FREE from GUILT~

-Once a person has surrendered his/her life to Christ and is 'saved', or born-again (John 3:3), from that time until death they are secure in the arms of Jesus.
"Whom the Son sets free is free indeed!" (John 8:36)

-----
--Risen with Christ
---By: John D. Morris, Ph.D.

"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God." ---(Colossians 3:1)

--The wise believer revels in the fact of Christ's resurrection. Some things in Scripture may be easier to identify with and apply, including Christ's substitutionary death, but it is the resurrection which gives us power to live victoriously. "Like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life" (Romans 6:4).

We have been "crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed" (Romans 6:6). Nevertheless, we are risen with Him, as our text and elsewhere (Romans 6; Ephesians 2:1-10; etc.) clearly teaches. This resurrection is an inward one, of course, but our bodily resurrection is also guaranteed by Christ's bodily resurrection, should we physically die. "Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus" (2 Corinthians 4:14).

Power to serve Him effectively comes through His resurrection, for we have access to the "exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead" (Ephesians 1:19-20). We have authority over all human and demonic institutions through Him who even now operates as head of the living church of His followers.

Perhaps the most precious of all benefits of the resurrection is that "we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens" who is sympathetic to "the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need" (Hebrews 4:14-16).
--ICR/ JDM
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikwGIDi4mpo>

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #79256
11/02/15 07:37 PM
11/02/15 07:37 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE NATURE OF CONVICTION
---John 16:7-11 (Please read)

-Jesus assured His disciples that it was to their advantage that He go away so that the Helper could come (John 16:7)--God sends Him to convict people of their sin. Since the Holy Spirit is unlimited by time or space, He can reach out to every individual on the planet. However, His work differs with regard to believers and unbelievers.

With regard to unbelievers, God's Spirit penetrates the heart and brings awareness of wrongdoing. He reveals that according to God's holy standard, they have sinned and stand condemned by their transgression. Unbelief is the greatest sin against God, so every prick of the heart is meant to point out their need for the Savior.

As for believers, the Holy Spirit deals with them on the basis of their relationship with Jesus Christ and convicts us of disobedience to Him. In other words, He makes us aware of specific sins and the Lord's attitude about them. But He also prompts us to be accountable before Christ for our wrongdoing by confessing it and repenting.

Convicting believers of sin is an important part of the Holy Spirit's job, but He is equally delighted to make them aware of the Lord's approval. God commends righteous living, obedient actions, and loving acts done in His name.

While conviction is often uncomfortable for unbelievers and believers alike, it's a beautiful demonstration of God's love. He desires to bring us into the center of His will and keep us there for our good and His glory. The Holy Spirit's work makes that possible, if we choose to follow His promptings.~~
--IN TOUCH
[ star **'I think our silence is a big mistake [not preaching about "Jesus delivers from the wrath to come"]. There are many reasons, but the one I want to emphasize is this: All unbelievers that you know, or ever will meet, know already about the coming wrath of God and they they deserve it. When you talk to them about it, you will be touching on something deep in their souls. They may have suppressed this knowledge, but it is there.
I see this truth in Romans 1. First, Paul says that all people know God and know a good deal about God, but have suppressed what they know. He is speaking of mankind in general when he says, "Although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him" (Romans 1:21). Nevertheless, "by their unrighteousness they suppress the truth" (Romans 1:18). So "claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images" (Romans 1:22-23). So they know God-all people know God!- but, at the level of consciousness, they have kept Him out.
-[*excerpt: John Piper/ 'What Your Neighbor Already Knows About God's Wrath.'- (Decision Mag. Nov 2015)]

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #79402
11/20/15 12:15 PM
11/20/15 12:15 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--FREE FROM GUILT --/ FORGIVENESS SETS YOU FREE FROM BONDAGE ~~

-Fellow-Christians,
--As we are told repeatedly in Scripture; '..forgive those who mistreat you'. It's in the Lord's Prayer.

God's Promises...'Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another. If any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye." (Colossians 3:13) etc, etc.
We need to have "Victory Over Unforgiveness".

----
--Victory Over Unforgiveness
--(Matthew 18:21-35 / please read)

--Immediately after teaching His followers to pray, Jesus gave a warning about allowing unforgiveness to reside in the heart. He said that those who refuse to forgive others won’t be forgiven by the Father.

Do not misunderstand Jesus’ meaning here. Believers don’t lose their salvation when they refuse to forgive. Rather, they break fellowship with God because their unrepentant attitude gets in the way of regular confession and repentance. The Lord cannot ignore sin, and His Spirit will bring wrong behavior to the believer’s attention until he or she deals with it.

Forgiveness is an act of will more than an act of the heart. Often people don’t feel like being merciful to someone who has wronged them. But a resentful spirit grows into a terrible burden. The Lord knows that forgiveness is best, even when it is difficult.

You won’t deal with a sin until you see it as God does. So assume full responsibility for your unforgiving attitude, and acknowledge that it is a violation of His Word. Claim the divine mercy He offers, and ask Him to enable you to lay aside anger and resentment. As part of the decision to move forward in grace, make a habit of praying for those who hurt you. And if God so leads, seek their forgiveness for your wrong attitude.

A bitter and resentful spirit doesn’t fit who we are in Christ. Nor is it healthy to carry an angry attitude through life. That’s why Scripture emphasizes the need to forgive. Choose to be liberated from your burden; Jesus promised to make us free when we confess our sins to Him (John 8:36).
--IN TOUCH
**SOVEREIGN=
Above or superior to all others; chief, greatest, supreme; 2)superior in power rank or authority; 3)of or holding the position of ruler, royal and reigning/ independent of all others; excellent; outstanding. Our Creator, Lord and Savior are Sovereign. No person matches this description in relations to spiritual matters.

-SOVEREIGN/ Chris Tomlin ~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMTG13qVY3g>
-----------------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #79461
11/30/15 12:50 PM
11/30/15 12:50 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--JUSTICE AND MERCY ~~
---(Romans 3:21-26 / please read) bible

--The sinful condition of mankind presents us with a dilemma: How can a holy, righteous God forgive our sins? If He deals with us only on the basis of His justice, every human being would suffer the eternal punishment of His wrath, which their sins deserve. But if He extends mercy instead of justice, no one would pay the penalty for sin, and God would then cease to be just.

There was only one way the Lord could stay true to His nature and at the same time forgive our sins. The solution was to satisfy His justice by pouring out His wrath on a substitute. Then the penalty for sin would be paid, and He would be free to extend mercy to sinners. This is the only plan that accommodates both aspects of His divine nature. So Christ came as our substitute; cross He took the punishment for our sin, enabling us to experience the Father’s mercy. Now, by placing faith in Jesus, anyone can be justified—that is, declared legally righteous.

God’s plan of salvation is simple enough for a child to understand.. Yet at the same time, the complexities of the transaction that occurred at Calvary are far beyond human comprehension. Although we may not fully grasp what transpired there, we can know that the Cross is the greatest possible display of the Lord’s love for us.

Can you even imagine the cost of your salvation? The magnificent plan of the Father and the willing cooperation of the Son prove your tremendous value in God’s eyes. From His perspective, you are worth all the pain and suffering that was necessary to secure your eternal presence with Him in Heaven, with Jesus!
--In TOUCH~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA3KfEmyrAs>

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #79465
12/01/15 10:12 AM
12/01/15 10:12 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE WINNER'S CIRCLE ~~

--For all we don’t know about the next life—this much is certain. The day Christ comes will be a day of reward. A day in the winner’s circle!

Those who went unknown on earth will be known in heaven. Those who never heard the cheers of men will hear the cheers of angels. Those who missed the blessing of a father will hear the blessing of their heavenly Father. The small will be great. The forgotten will be remembered. The unnoticed will be crowned and the faithful will be honored!

--Ephesians 6:8 says, angelwing “The Lord will reward everyone for whatever good he or she does, whether slave or free.”
The winner’s circle is not reserved for a handful of the elite, but for a Heaven full of God’s children who “will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him!” (James 1:12).

---
-Grace for Living/ML --/ JESUS LOVES ME~ Chris Tomlin~
<https://youtu.be/80Ue0w45oGs>
---

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #79766
01/25/16 12:52 PM
01/25/16 12:52 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOD GETS INTO THINGS~~

--God gets into things! Red seas. Big fish. Lions’ dens and furnaces. Bankrupt businesses and jail cells. Look and you’ll find what everyone from Moses to Martha discovered. God in the middle of our storms.

A young woman missed her station on the subway. By the time she realized her mistake, she didn’t know what to do. She prayed for some sign of God’s presence. This was no hour or place to be passing through a rough neighborhood alone. At that moment the doors opened and a disheveled man plopped down next to her. 'God? Are you near?' She prayed.

The man pulled out a harmonica and played, “Be Thou My Vision”—her mothers’ favorite hymn. The song was enough to convince her Christ was there, in the midst of it all. And you? Look closer. He’s there. Right in the middle of it all!
--When God Came Near/ML
----
-Most of us will at some time face a crisis. Perhaps it will be a job termination or the results of a medical test, or the loss of a precious family member or friend. It is in those times that we must dig down deep into the reserves of our spiritual bank account.

And what might we find there? If we have enjoyed a deepening relationship with God, we've been making regular "deposits" of faith. We have experienced His grace (2 Cor. 8:9; Eph. 2:4-7). We trust the promise of Scripture that God is just and faithful.

God's love and grace are available when His children need to make a "withdrawal" (Psalm 9:10; Hebrews 4:16)
----
-We must keep 'Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the Cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls." (Hebrews 12:2,3) --[Jesus said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." ~~
/ Let the Weight of Your Glory Fall / Paul Wilbur
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ5J0zppfaI>

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #79857
02/08/16 04:28 PM
02/08/16 04:28 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Do You Have a "KNOW-SO" Salvation?

--BIBLE MEDITATION:
-“To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the beloved.”
---(Ephesians 1:6).

--DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
-Do you have a “know-so” salvation? What I mean is, do you know that you are saved and have the assurance that if you died tonight, you’d spend eternity with the Lord in heaven?

Many folks don’t have that assurance, and in some cases it is not a spiritual problem. It is a psychological problem. They cannot accept the fact that God has accepted them.

Charlotte Elliott penned these words to a timeless hymn of assurance:

“Just as I am, without one plea,
But that Thy blood was shed for me,
And that Thou biddest me come to Thee,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come!”

You are accepted just as you are. It is all grace. When you do as Romans 10:9-10 commands, THEN you are saved. You live by your proclamation to the Lord Jesus. You accept His 'free gift' of salvation, and follow Him.
Yes, He will take you just as you are, BUT He will not leave you that way. He will begin changing you from the inside out. Remember, it is 'free' for you, but it cost Jesus Christ His life. He had to die an excruciating pain on that Cross. He paid your and my sin-debt. "Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sin." Jesus died for you. What will you do for Him? All He asks is that you 'spread His Word'. Tell others about His death, burial and resurrection. JESUS IS ALIVE! ~

--ACTION POINT:
--Perhaps find the hymn, “Just As I Am” and sing it to the Lord. Make it your song throughout the day when Satan tries to make you doubt God’s love and eternal gift of salvation.
Hell can not stand against the sacrificial Lamb of God. You were bought with a price. If you are saved, then Jesus died to set you free from sin, the world, and Satan. Come to Jesus and live forever.

<https://youtu.be/_gGBMv42dJY>

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #80156
04/13/16 12:14 PM
04/13/16 12:14 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-A PRAYER OF REPENTANCE ~~

-We hear people saying today that they do not need to repent for their sins.
Yes, 1 John 1:9 does say, "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

So the question is, 'Do we go on sinning and not ask the Lord to forgive us?' Absolutely NOT!
We must keep a clean record with the Lord. The Holy Spirit will bring it to our attention when we need to ask forgiveness. The Holy Spirit convicts us of sin.

We read in ACTS 13:22 Paul saying, "[God] raised up David as king, to whom He gave testimony and said, 'I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My own heart who will do My will.. From this man's seed, according to the promise, God raised up for Israel a Savior-Jesus."

Our Lord Jesus was of the line of King David. In PSALM 51 we read the 'Prayer of Repentance' when Nathan the prophet went to him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba.

'Have mercy upon me, O God,
According to Your lovingkindess;
According to the multitude of Your tender mercies
Blot out my transgressions.
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
And cleanse me from my sin.

For I acknowledge my transgressions,
And my sin is always before me.
Against You, You only, have I sinned,
And done this evil in Your sight--
That You may be found just when You speak,
And blameless when You judge.' -(vss 1-4 NKJV)

~~~~~
As we go about our daily lives, let us always live a life that is acceptable in the sight of our Lord Jesus. "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."-(Romans 3:23)
When we are convicted, and we feel the guilt, we confess and repent of our sins.
/'Lord I Need You'-Matt Maher~
~~~~~~~
<https://youtu.be/-Bi420vxDjM>
------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #80160
04/14/16 09:45 AM
04/14/16 09:45 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--LET GOD TEACH YOU / The Creator of the Universe~

Jesus invites, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest… let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls” (Matthew 11:28-29).

Do yourself a favor. Underscore, underline, and accept this invitation. Jesus says, 'Let me teach you. . .' how to handle long Mondays, and cranky in-laws. Let me teach you why people fight, and death comes, and forgiveness counts.

We need answers. Jesus offers them. But can we trust him? There’s only one way to know. Seek Him out. Lift up your eyes, set your sights on Jesus. No passing glances or occasional glimpses. Search the crowded streets and shadow-casting roofs until you spot His face, then set your sights on Him. You’ll find the only One and Only!

[Jesus is the Word of God. The Word of Life. (First John 1:1-3) What better place to find Him than in His Word, the Holy Bible.] / Word of God Speak/ Mercy Me~
<https://youtu.be/LyIrr6NWjvk>
----

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #80433
06/09/16 08:07 AM
06/09/16 08:07 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Your Life a Crafted Narrative

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” (Jeremiah 29:11).

You are in the hands of living, loving God! Your life is a crafted narrative written by a good God, working toward your supreme good. God is not making up a plan as he goes along. Nor did he wind up the clock and walk away.

Daniel 5:21 says, “The Most High God rules the kingdom of mankind and sets over it whom he will.” And Jeremiah 30:24 says, “The LORD will not turn back until he has executed and accomplished the intentions of his mind.”

Look at those verbs: God rules, sets, executes, accomplishes. These texts confirm the heavenly blueprints and plans. And those plans include you!

--
-God Is with You Everyday/ML

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #80439
06/09/16 06:21 PM
06/09/16 06:21 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--YOU'RE GOING TO LIVE!

“And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die…” ---- John 11:26

--I heard a story about a boy who was dying on a battlefield. The chaplain was there, cradling this boy's head tenderly in his hands. The boy looked up and said, “Chaplain, am I going to live?”
The chaplain looked down at that grievous wound and saw the life’s blood ebbing out, and he knew that in just a matter of minutes the boy would be dead. He said to the boy, “Son, are you a Christian?” The boy gave a weak smile and said, “Sir, the happiest day in my life was when I gave my heart to Jesus Christ. Yes, I'm a Christian.” The chaplain said, “Then, son, you'll live!” And indeed he will!

“And this is life eternal, that they might know Thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent” (John 17:3). As the hymn says, “Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb? Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour? Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?"
--Adrian Rogers~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #80462
06/14/16 01:38 PM
06/14/16 01:38 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WATCH YOUR WORDS/ The Tongue is a Restless Evil~
--(JAMES Chapter 3 verses 5-8)

-Today's Reading
PSALM 34:11-18-
'Whoever of you
loves life and
desires to see many
good days, keep
your tongue from
evil.' (PSALM 34:12-13)

--Napoleon's defeat in Russia 200 years ago was attributed to the harsh Russian winter.
One specific problem was that his horses were wearing summer horseshoes.
When winter came, these horses died because they slipped on on icy roads as they pulled the supply wagons. The failure of Napoleon's supply chain reduced his 400,000-strong army to just 10,000. A small slip; a disastrous result!

James described how a slip of the tongue can do great damage. One wrong word can change the careers or destinies of people. So toxic is the tongue that James wrote, "No human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison" (JAMES 3:8). The problem has increased in our modern world as a careless email or a posting on a social media site can cause great harm. It quickly goes viral and can't always be retracted.

King David tied respect for the Lord with the way we use our words. He wrote, "I will teach you the fear of the LORD...Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from telling lies" (PS. 34:11, 13). He resolved, "I will watch my ways and keep my tongue from sin; I will put a muzzle on my mouth" (39:1).
Lord, help us to do the same.~~

--Our words have the power to build up or tear down. Keep your eyes and words on our blessed Hope, Jesus Christ. ~~
--Hope For the Hopeless/ By: Sierra~
--ODB/CPH--/ <https://youtu.be/WjQ9cF36EWc>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjQ9cF36EWc>

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #80542
06/28/16 09:21 AM
06/28/16 09:21 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---LETTING GO OF PROCRASTINATION - / LIVING FOR JESUS ~~
-----(Please Read/ Acts 24:24-27

--We like to think that our delay tactics are no big deal. 'After all, we think, no one is really getting hurt by the things we put off.' Over time, however, our choices to postpone action can develop into a lifelong pattern of procrastination. In today’s reading, the ruler Felix delayed making a decision about Christ and eventually turned away completely.

To get on track, we must change our attitude about procrastination, admitting it is a serious problem and noticing where we consistently put off action. It’s important to identify any feelings of doubt and discomfort that we may have, confess that procrastination has a hold in our life, and then decide in our heart to turn away from it. Tell God, “I want to live by Your schedule and please You by my obedience.”

Who we are in Christ and who He is to us are the truths needed to overcome bad habits. The Bible says that we are new Creations, indwelt by God’s Holy Spirit, and we are no longer slaves to sin (Gal. 5:1). Jesus, our Savior, is also our Lord. He provides all we need through His resurrection power (2 Pet. 1:3), and His grace turns our weakness into strength (2 Cor. 12:9). Victory is ours through Him (Rom. 8:37).

Christians must live their lives on the basis of Scripture, we live by faith rather than feelings. Jesus offers to set us free from the bondage of procrastination. Don’t put off accepting His invitation.

--IN TOUCH~
--"Whom the Son sets free is free indeed!" --(John 8:36)
--'This is How it Feels to Be Free'/ Phillips, Craig, & Dean
----
<https://youtu.be/jNa89MDFWYE>
-----

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #80543
06/28/16 12:14 PM
06/28/16 12:14 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--FROM MOURNING TO DANCING~~

--'HE has sent me...
to bestow on [those who
grieve] a crown of beauty
instead of ashes, the oil
of joy instead of mourning.'
--(ISAIAH 61:1,3)

--THOUGH we live in a fallen world where we experience pain and disappointment, the Lord can move us from despair to rejoicing,
as we see in Isaiah's prophecy about the coming of Jesus (ISA. 61:1-3).
The Lord gives us hope when we feel hopeless; He helps us to forgive when we think we can't; He teaches us that our identity is in Him and not in what we do. He gives us courage to face an unknown future. When we wear the rags of "ashes," He gently gives us a coat of praise.
We must remind ourselves 'Praise stills the enemy'. Satan cannot stand in the presence of Jehovah Yahweh-YHWH~~

When we face loss, we shouln't run from the sadness, but neither do we want to become bitter or hardened. When we think about God's faithfulness over the years, we know that He's willing and able to turn our grief to dancing once again--to give us sufficient grace in this life and full joy in Heaven.~~

---God can bring times of growth out of our times of heartache. ~~
--ODB/ABP --/ 'Let the Worshippers Arise'/ Phillips, Craig,& Dean~
-- <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr3iSbytgDU>
--------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #80609
07/09/16 11:29 AM
07/09/16 11:29 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--The Guilt Removed- / Jesus' Blood Paid My Sin-Debt!

“To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgiveness, though we have rebelled against Him.” - Daniel 9:9

Isn’t it wonderful that to God belong mercies and forgiveness?
You see, just as Daniel prayed, the basis of our prayer is the greatness and the mercy of God. The basis of Daniel’s prayer was the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

It is impossible to see the greatness of God and the mercies of God and not pray with confidence.

We need to pray, “God, cleanse us, restore us, revive us, renew us, refresh us. We need revival in America. Remove our guilt.”
--Adrian Rogers~~
[The Old Testament required people to live under the Law that God gave to Moses. But now, Jesus Christ has fulfilled that Law by dying in our place. We could not do it. The sacrifice had to pure, blameless, and without sin. Only Jesus could pay it, and He did.

--Christ Is Our Example~~

"Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in His steps,
Who committed no sin, nor was any deceit found in His mouth;
and while being reviled, He did not revile in return; while suffering, He uttered no threats, but kept entrusting Himself to Him who judges righteously:
And He Himself bore our sins in His body on the Cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.
For you were continually straying like sheep, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Guardian of your souls."
--(1 Peter 2:21-25)

-Let's ask Jesus to help us to grow 'Deeper in Love' With You.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwEKRZ0I7Gg>
----------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #80610
07/09/16 06:57 PM
07/09/16 06:57 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---THE PATHWAY OF SPIRITUAL GROWTH~~
----(Please Read/ Romans 8:2)9

God predestined us to grow into His likeness, but this doesn't happen at the moment we are saved. While we are redeemed by the Savior's precious blood and immediately have a new heart, our transformation is a lifelong process.

The Holy Spirit enables this journey. Growth is impossible without Him, regardless of our efforts. Yet we can welcome or hinder His transforming hand.

One way we give God willing access to our lives is by obeying this mandate in Romans 12:2: "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind..."

Everyone chooses either a biblical or worldly philosophy as his or her source of truth--and that choice shapes the mind and spirit. Therefore, the Lord tells us to immerse our mind in Scripture, allowing Him to mold us into His beautiful image.

The Bible story about the Israelites wandering in the wilderness illustrates this principle. After saving them from Pharaoh's abuse, God did not bring them immediately to the Promised Land. The Lord knew doing so would bring sinful ways with them. Instead, He led them to the wilderness and gave the Ten Commandments. Only after they learned to obey and turn to almighty God were they ready for the next step.

The process of sanctification isn't always pleasant. In fact, it's often painful for us, just as it was for the Israelites. In God's amazing wisdom and love, however, He knows what we need to leave our old ways that lead to death. And He builds new character in us--full of life and joy.
Let's keep our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.~
--IN TOUCH~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #80612
07/10/16 05:48 PM
07/10/16 05:48 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-TAKING THE YOKE OF JESUS-/- How Deep the Father's Love For Us~~
----(Please Read / 1 Peter 5:6-11)

--Giving our burden to the Lord in order to take His yoke may sound like a contradiction. But the yoke of Jesus Christ is not some new kind of weight.. In fact, it is a symbol of the believer’s transformation:
Submitting our burden to the Lord means submitting our very selves to Him as well.

The only way that Christ can share our load is for Him to exercise control of our life. However, human beings are reluctant to give up authority over themselves. The illusion of having control of our circumstances gives us a false sense of security. But the truth is that until we allow the heavenly Father to manage our life, we will be managed by our problems—chasing after the quickest solution or the easiest escape from pain.

Sacrificing control means that we cannot continue to rely on our previous survival techniques. Instead, through prayer, meditation, and daily Bible reading, we must learn how to walk in the same way our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ did. As our steps begin to align with His, our new yoke shifts the weight of our problems onto His shoulders.

The most important concept we must learn is to trust God. If we’re certain He has a plan and purpose for our life, we can be confident that our burden—whether a troubled marriage, a child on drugs, or a harsh financial situation—will not drag us to the ground.
-- Psalms 55:22 says, “He will never allow the righteous to be shaken,” which means He is faithful to carry the weight and show us how to care for those affected by our burden. Trusting Him lightens the load. [Jesus paid our sin-debt by dying on that Cross. "Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins." Thank You, Lord Jesus, for dying in my, (our) place. ]
--IN TOUCH~~--'How Deep the Father's Love' / Fernando Ortega~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLDGVl8D5UU>
-----

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #81072
10/03/16 11:48 AM
10/03/16 11:48 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---FOLLOWING THE MARK / PRESS ON! - FOCUS ON THE PRIZE!
------By: Henry M. Morris III, D.Min.

“Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 3:13-14)

Paul called his personal achievements (Philippians 3:4-6) as valuable as dung (v. 8), rejecting his own righteousness (v. 9). Now he is focused on reaching the “high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” He is well aware that he has not already attained God’s ultimate design for him, nor is he perfect in any sense of what he will become, but he intends to follow after and be “apprehended” of the Lord Jesus (Philippians 3:12).

To begin with, Paul knows that he must forget “those things which are behind.” Not only his rather stellar reputation and achievements, but especially the awful conditions of being “without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world” (Ephesians 2:12). Those terrible conditions were done away with when Paul (and those of us who are twice-born) were created after God “in righteousness and true holiness” (Ephesians 4:24).

Now, having been apprehended of Christ and forgetting those things that were part of our old lives, we can “press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus” (today’s verse). Like for an athlete, the prize is gained only by those who win, not by those who run “uncertainly” (1 Corinthians 9:24, 26).

Thus, we cannot win if we have “two masters” (Luke 16:13), nor can we please “him who has chosen” us if we entangle ourselves with the affairs of this life (2 Timothy 2:4). May God keep us focused on the prize, cross Jesus Christ.
--KEEP YOUR EYES FIXED ON THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH, JESUS CHRIST!
--ICR/HMM III
--/ PRESS ON--/ SELAH~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQJoNUEOhDM>
-------------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #81073
10/03/16 12:34 PM
10/03/16 12:34 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--JESUS CHRIST, THE SEEKING SAVIOR~
--(Please Read/ John 3:16-17) bible

In this busy and impersonal high-tech world, it seems easier than ever to ignore Jesus Christ.
We are led to believe that every challenge can be met quickly and self-sufficiently, often through some online resource. After all, if we want to keep our eyes on the future, why seek a Savior from 2,000 years ago?

As we look to ourselves more and more for answers, we become increasingly susceptible to a dangerous trap—the idea that we can handle life on our own and don’t need Jesus. Nothing could be further from the truth.

All through the Bible, we see God taking the initiative in the salvation of man. None of us who are saved have sought Him out; we’ve just responded to the ways He has drawn us to Him (John 6:44). God made the first move: He chose to save us, and then our response followed.

Today’s passage underscores our need for Jesus—it clearly teaches that the Father gave His Son so we might be saved. Without Jesus, we would be utterly without hope of eternal life and would perish instead.

Now think about the Lord’s parting instructions to His disciples. Did He say to sit idly by and simply mention His name to anyone who walked past? No! He said, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation” (Mark 16:15). He wants the good news to go forth because He is still seeking the lost today.

-Our omniscient, omnipotent Savior can meet needs better than the most capable among us. If you don’t know Jesus, He’s looking for you (Luke 19:10). If you do know Him, won’t you share His great news with the world?

--IN TOUCH~~--/GREAT I AM / Phillips, Craig and Dean~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_VR-zwp2KA>
---------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #81152
10/21/16 09:19 AM
10/21/16 09:19 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--BLESSING OR BURDEN? JESUS DIED TO PAY OUR SIN-DEBT!
---"Whom the Son sets free is free indeed." [JOHN 8:36]

Is guilt having its way with you? God says,
“No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can take it out and make you as clean as freshly fallen snow” (Isaiah 1:18 TLB).
God can extract every last mark of guilt from your soul. When people come to God through faith in Jesus, they receive grace for all their sins.

-It’s a gift. We don’t earn it. We can’t lose it. But we can forget it. If we’re not careful, we can become guilt laden. Understand, guilt is God’s idea. He uses it the way highway engineers use rumble strips. When we swerve off track, they call us back.

Guilt alerts us to what God desires. It stirs repentance and renewal. In unmonitored dosages, however, guilt becomes an unbearable burden. We cannot carry it. But God can. So, go ahead, give it to him.--[Remember, 'Praise Stills the Enemy'!]
--**God is With You Everyday /ML**~~--/ He is Exalted--Great is the Lord!/ Maranatha singers~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic1UBwVHGGU>
---------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #81196
11/01/16 12:17 PM
11/01/16 12:17 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---FOLLOW ME~~

--As the Israelites prepared to cross the Jordan, God led the way.
Not soldiers. Not Joshua. Not engineers and their plans. When it came time to pass through the impassable waters, God’s plan was simple: trust Me! The people did.

Scripture does not veil their fear: the priests 'dipped' their feet into the edge of the water (Joshua 3:15). It was the smallest of steps, but with God the smallest step of faith can activate the mightiest of miracles. As they touched the water, the flow stopped. And all of Israel crossed over on dry ground.

The Hebrews knew they couldn’t lose! They had every right to celebrate. So do we! For Joshua’s people, assurance came as they stood on dry land looking back at the Jordan. For us, assurance comes as we stand on the finished work of Christ—and look back at cross the Cross!

-From/ God is With You Every Day/ML~~-/ At The Cross/ Hillsong
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkRudaBidHc>
--------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #81442
01/04/17 12:31 PM
01/04/17 12:31 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--OUR COVERING~~
---(Please Read/ Romans 3:21-26)
'Blessed is the one
whose transgressions
are forgiven, whose sins
are covered.' ~~

'For as high as the heavens
are above the earth, So great
is His lovingkindness toward
those who fear Him.
As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions
from us.'
--(Psalm 32:1/ Psalm 103:11-12) bible

~~~~~~~~~
--WHEN talking about faith in Jesus, we sometimes use words without understanding or explaining them. One of those words is 'righteous.' We say that God has 'righteousness' and that He makes people righteous, but this can be a tough concept to grasp.

The way the word righteousness is pictured in the Chinese language is helpful. It is a combination of two characters. The top word is 'lamb'. The bottom word is 'me'. The Lamb of God, Jesus, covers or is above the person.

When Jesus came to this world, John the Baptist called Him "the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!" (John 1:29). We need our sin taken care of because it separates us from God whose character and ways are always perfect and right. Because His love for us is great, God made His Son Jesus "who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God" (2 Cor. 5:21). Jesus, the Lamb, sacrificed Himself and shed His blood. He became our "COVER." He makes us righteous, which places us in right relationship with God.

Being right with God is a gift from Him. Jesus, the Lamb, is God's way to cover us. Be sure your sins are covered by His precious blood, to be assured of eternal life with Him. Jesus is the Voice of Truth!~~

--THE ONLY PERMANENT COVERING FOR SIN IS THE BLOOD OF CHRIST. JESUS SAID, 'I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME.'--/ 'THE VOICE OF TRUTH', Casting Crowns.

--ODB/AC~/ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuiuIwtpa4>
---------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #81537
01/27/17 09:06 PM
01/27/17 09:06 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--A Defense Attorney Has Been Appointed For You~~

--BIBLE MEDITATION:
-“My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.”
---(1 John 2:1) bible

--DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
The way to deal with your sins is for you to confess – that means, you are to begin by agreeing with God as to what He says about your sin. You need to also confidently deal with your sin. Now, what do I mean by that?

You have your own attorney when you go into the judge’s chambers for adjudication. According to God’s Word, you have an Advocate, which is another name for attorney.

The devil is the prosecuting attorney who points the accusing finger at us and says, “Look at him!”

And Jesus, the defense attorney, stands by our side and says, “But Father, look at Me. I shed My blood for him.” Because Jesus died, our debt is paid. Hallelujah! Though our sins are as scarlet, He will wash them white as snow!

--ACTION POINT:
--Praise God today that your defense attorney is the cross Judge’s Son!
--Adrian Rogers~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #81588
02/09/17 12:44 PM
02/09/17 12:44 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WAVE THE WHITE FLAG ~~

--How do you deal with your guilt? Many voices urge you to look deep within and find an invisible strength or hidden power. This is a dangerous exercise. Self-assessment without God’s guidance leads to either denial or shame. We need neither!

We need a prayer of grace-based confession, like David’s.
After a year of denial, he finally prayed, “God, be merciful to me because you are loving. Because you are always ready to be merciful, wipe out all my wrongs. Wash away all my guilt and make me clean again. I know about my wrongs and I can’t forget my sin…You are right when you speak and fair when you judge” (Psalm 51:1-4 NCV).

-David waved the white flag. He came clean with God. And you? Are you ready to wave the white flag and admit your arguments are futile? Are you ready to come clean with God?

--**From/ God is With You Every Day/ML~~
---[When Nathan the Prophet told David about his sins, he knew that God was willing to forgive him, if he would repent, confess and come back to God. David was broken and was 'CHANGED', and turned back to Jehovah Yahweh, YHWY. / --'CHANGED' by: Rascall Flatts~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLdozXsfauY>
-----------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #81695
03/08/17 09:32 AM
03/08/17 09:32 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---YOU CAN LIVE FORGIVEN~~

--Do you know God’s grace? If you do, you can live boldly, live robustly; his safety net will break your fall.
Nothing fosters courage like a clear grasp of grace. And nothing fosters fear like an ignorance of mercy.

May I speak candidly? If you haven’t accepted God’s forgiveness, you’re doomed to live in fear. No pill, pep talk, or possession can set the sinner’s heart at ease. You may deaden the fear, but you can’t remove it. Only God’s grace can. The Bible says, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (I John 1:8 NKJV).

Your prayer can be as simple as.... ”Dear Father, please forgive me. I place my soul in your hands and trust in your grace. Through Jesus I pray. Amen.”

-Then having received God’s forgiveness, live forgiven! horray "Whom the Son sets free is free indeed."

**--From/ Max on Life/ML~~**

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #81696
03/08/17 09:05 PM
03/08/17 09:05 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--The Key to a Strong Testimony~~

-"For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified."
--—(1 Corinthians 2:2)

--I like to hear how people came to Christ.
But to be quite honest, I don’t like it when people go into the gory details of their past.
I have listened to some Christians share their testimonies who seem a little more excited about the way they were as nonbelievers than the way they are today. Then there are others who talk about how much they have given up for Jesus. They gave up this. They gave up that.

Don’t tell me about what you gave up for Jesus; tell me what He gave up for you. Don’t tell me what you have done for Jesus; tell me what Jesus has done for you. It is Jesus who has done the work. It is Jesus who matters. It is Jesus whom we are proclaiming.

A good, strong testimony will lift up what Christ has done for us. The fact of the matter is that all of us were sinners hopelessly separated from God, on our way to Hell. The same gospel came and transformed us. So we all have a testimony.

When the apostle Paul, who was a great intellect and a brilliant orator, stood before the great Roman leaders and other people of his day to present the message of the gospel, he often began with his testimony. Why? Because it builds common ground. It helps people to see there is a bridge for them, there is a way for them, and that they, too, can change.

-You may not be a great theologian. You may not know all of the verses in the Bible. But you do have a testimony. You have enough that has happened in your life that you can say, “Here is what Jesus did for me.” And that is a good place to start.
--We Lift Up Jesus,
-Greg Laurie ~

-There is a Higher Throne / --Keith & Kristyn Getty ~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvDSG4s5FJw>
-------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #81718
03/15/17 09:49 AM
03/15/17 09:49 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--DEALING WITH GUILT ~~
---(Please Read/ Ephesians 1:3-14)- bible

Yesterday we saw that guilt can be false or legitimate. But in either case, its effect on us is the same.

Feeling ashamed can lead us to doubt God’s presence, provision, or promises. We might struggle to believe He loves us, and if the emotions are strong enough, we may even question our salvation. Guilt can cause us to forget we are free from condemnation (Rom. 8:1) and can make us fearful that God is judging us harshly.

Another response to self-reproach is to try and pay the Lord back for our real or imagined mistakes. To earn His approval, we get compulsively busy and stay that way. Then, there’s remorse over “shoulds,” “oughts,” and “musts”—guilt over unfinished tasks can rob us of pleasure in our relationships, as we question our use of time. Such self-condemnation can lead to discouragement and depression.

-Because of guilt’s corrosive power, we need to take care of it quickly. When we have broken God’s commands, the solution is to repent and accept the Lord’s forgiveness. False guilt, on the other hand, is erased by embracing biblical truth:

--'I am special.' God chose me and is transforming me into Christ’s image.

--'I am loved.' God loves me unconditionally, unalterably, and continuously.

--'I am forgiven.' Jesus paid the full price for my every sin. God has permanently forgiven me and adopted me into His family.

-God has provided a way out from the burden of guilt you carry. Won’t you accept His offer?--'
--**IN TOUCH**
[When Jesus died on that Cross, He did it for YOU, all who accept His 'free gift' of salvation. He did it for me. When we accept(ed) His death as full payment of our sins, we are free. "Whom the Son sets free is free indeed." (JOHN 8:36)~]/ PURSUE /All I Need Is You / Hillsong Worship ~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgucEIoOb-w>
----------
-------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #81719
03/15/17 12:05 PM
03/15/17 12:05 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOD'S PLAN FROM BEGINNING~~
-By: Greg Laurie~~

-All who dwell on the earth will worship Him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
—--(Revelation 13:8) bible

Some think the crucifixion of Jesus was a rude interruption of what appeared to be the ministry of a great humanitarian and moral teacher. But the Bible tells us something different: the cross was the goal of Jesus from the very beginning.

The wise men brought Him unusual gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh. They brought Him gold because He was to be a king, frankincense because He would stand as a high priest between us and the Father, and myrrh, an embalming element, because He would go to the Cross.

Even before His birth in Bethlehem, a decision was made in heaven that God would have to come to this earth and take drastic measures because of the dilemma humanity had gotten themselves into in the Garden of Eden. The decision was made that Jesus would come to earth and go to a Cross. -(Revelation 13:8) says He is “the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”

And in the gripping Old Testament account of Abraham and his beloved son, Isaac, we have a classic picture of what took place at the Cross from God’s perspective. Isaac’s name actually means “laughter,” and that is what he brought into the home of the aged Abraham and Sarah. So imagine what a shock it must have been when God came to Abraham one day and told him to take his beloved son and go offer him as a sacrifice.

There was nothing greater God could have asked from Abraham. And as Abraham took Isaac to that place of sacrifice, he prophetically said, “My son, God will provide for Himself the lamb” (Genesis 22:8).

-That is exactly what happened at the Cross. God provided for Himself the Lamb when He gave His Son—His only Son, Jesus Christ, whom He loved—for us.~~
----
-"Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world."--(JOHN 1:29) [The Testimony of John the Baptist when he saw Jesus coming to be baptized.~~]/'Lamb of God'/ Sung by: Kirk Franklin and Tamela Mann~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRdWEa2D2WQ>
------------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #82467
09/15/17 01:03 PM
09/15/17 01:03 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--UNRESOLVED GUILT ~~

---What kind of person does unresolved guilt create? An anxious one, forever hiding, running, denying, or pretending.
As one man admitted, “I was always living a lie for fear someone might see me for who I really was and think less of me. I hid behind my super spirituality but this lie was exhausting and anxiety producing.”

Unresolved guilt will turn you into a miserable, weary, angry, fretful mess. In a psalm David probably wrote after his affair with Bathsheba, the king said, “When I refused to confess my sin, my body wasted away, and I groaned all day long. Day and night your hand of discipline was heavy on me. My strength evaporated like water in the summer heat” (Psalm 32:3-4 NLT).

--As the apostle Paul told Titus, 'God’s grace is the fertile soil out of which courage sprouts!' “God’s readiness to give and forgive is now public. Salvation is available for everyone!” (Titus 2:11, 15 MSG) bible .

**---Anxious for Nothing/ML~~**

[**Do you feel guilty for something you have done, said, or failed to do? Jesus Christ will set you free once you confess your sin, and repent. Ask Him to come into your heart and lead your life. Acknowledge Him as your Lord, Savior, Master and Redeemer. That is why he died on the Cross. To set all those who call on His Name to be saved and set free. He paid our sin-debt by dying on the Cross. 'Whom the Son sets free is free indeed.' If you have never asked Jesus to be your Savior please read and do as (Romans Chapter 10 verses 9 and 10 NASB) informs us.
"If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
'For with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation."

Jesus loves us so much that He died to pay our sin-debt. He never sinned. Please prayerfully surrender your life to Jesus. He will set you free and give you eternal life. If you feel guilty and need to have forgiveness, do as 1 John 1:9 instructs. "If we confess our sins, cross He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."]/ 'I SURRENDER' / By Hillsong<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klj5xQf6tWo>
---------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #82873
11/27/17 10:32 AM
11/27/17 10:32 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---COME TO ME~

--How does a person get relief from shame, embarrassment, anger? In Matthew 11:28-29, Jesus said, “Come to Me, all of you who are tired and have heavy loads, and I will give you rest.
Accept my teachings and learn from Me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit, and you will find rest for your lives. . .”
-- bible

I can see you shaking your head. 'I’ve tried that. I’ve read the Bible. I’ve sat on the pew—but I’ve never received relief.' Could it be you went to religion and you didn’t go to God? Could it be you went to a church, but never saw Christ?

“Come to Me”, the verse reads. Jesus is the solution for weariness of the soul. Go to Him. Admit you have soul secrets you’ve never dealt with. He already knows what they are. Go to Him! He’s just waiting for you to ask Him for help!

--**From/ Lucado Inspirational Reader/ML**~~/ -- "Come To Me" (Bethel= Jenn Johnson)
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yynjs6IvW2A>
-----------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #83548
04/18/18 10:22 AM
04/18/18 10:22 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---SEEKING FAVOR ~~

--When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”
--(Matthew 27:24 = NIV)-- bible

Pilate was the Roman governor of Judea and administrator, in effect, over Israel. The Jewish religious leaders in Jerusalem were jealous of Jesus and the spiritual authority with which He touched peoples’ lives. So they falsified charges against Him and arrested Him, with the hope that He would be executed. Pilate knew that Jesus was innocent of the charges.
But in order to keep the allegiance of the people he needed in order to govern the city, he did the politically expedient thing and condemned an innocent man.

**Think about the opportunity that Pilate was given. God’s Son was standing before him and telling him the truth about His Kingdom. Pilate could have fallen to his knees and said, “I want to be a part of that.” Instead he chose approval and the status quo. We each have to make our own decisions about Jesus. Do we seek the favor of the mocking crowd, or do we acknowledge the truth that we know about Him? I hope you’ll choose to honor Jesus.

**THINK ABOUT IT

--Imagine the conversation that will occur when the roles are reversed and Pilate stands before Almighty God to be judged. Have you made any of Pilate’s arguments to yourself, or do you consistently honor Jesus publicly?

**PRAYER

--"Heavenly Father, give me courage to stand in front of dignitaries and kings, neighbors and relatives to proclaim what You have done in my life. Help me to set my priorities to reflect the relationship I say I have with You. Keep my mind and my heart from any deception. In Jesus’ name, amen."

**Blessings,
***Pastor Allen Jackson
***Intend Ministries
--'DON'T DESERVE YOU' / By: Plumb Song~~<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnGYnDv9N8o>
------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #84011
06/27/18 11:25 AM
06/27/18 11:25 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOD KNOWS YOU! HE CREATED YOU FOR HIS GLORY!

---Christ takes away your sin, and in doing so, he takes away your common-ness. You no longer need to say, “No one knows me” because God knows you. “LORD, you....know all about me,” David discovered.
“You know when I sit down and when I get up. You know my thoughts before I think them. You know where I go and where I lie down. You know everything I do...You are all around me...and have put your hand on me” (Psalm 139:1-3, 5).

-God knows you and He is near you. See how these four words look taped to your bathroom mirror: “God is for me!” (Psalm 56:9). And his kingdom needs you to discover and deploy your unique skill. The poor need you; the lonely need you; the church needs you, the cause of God needs you. Get the word out. God is with us. We are not alone!

-From/ Cure for the Common Life/ML~~--"I AM NOT ALONE"/ Kari Jobe/ --<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbbCGqK6uNc>
--------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #86076
02/22/19 02:04 PM
02/22/19 02:04 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--DEALING WITH GUILTY FEELINGS~~
--(Please Read/ PSALM 32:1-7)-- angelwing

--GUILT COMES FROM a feeling of responsibility for some wrongdoing. Conviction can result from the Holy Spirit's efforts to turn us away from sin and guide us to our heavenly Father. But not all guilt stems from ungodly actions.

-False guilt, which is not prompted by sin, can surface for a variety of reasons, such as disappointment in one's own performance, a sense of shame over past events, or criticism from others for unmet expectations. Rejection or a pattern of abuse from childhood can also trigger this emotion. False guilt is a powerful weapon the enemy uses to direct our thoughts away from the Lord.

Whether false or real, the emotion of guilt divides our mind, drains our energy, and creates a sense of insecurity. If we allow it to linger, we can start to have doubts about God's goodness. and love for us. Depression and hopelessness may follow. We also must be aware that the enemy of our soul, the devil, would like to have us follow in his path. He might tempt us to desire things that are not of our Lord. We must remember that is how he tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden.

Addressing guilt quickly is important. Acknowledge the emotion to the Lord, and identify the reason behind it. If you've violated the Lord's way, (from His Word), repent and ask for forgiveness. He never turns away a sincere confession. He doesn't want His children carrying unnecessary burdens and has promised to forgive our sins.
-"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness." --(1 John 1:9)

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #87970
05/24/19 09:58 AM
05/24/19 09:58 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GUILT IS THE KEY OF OUR DEFEAT--Satan is a LIAR, the accuser of the brethren!

---Change of Focus-/ FOCUS ON JESUS

--"Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.”
---(Revelation 12:10 / NIV)-- bible

--Satan is described here as “the accuser of the brothers.” It is a role he plays throughout Scripture, and he is still actively opposing the people of God. He looks for every weakness, every flaw, every failure, every inconsistency, every ungodly thought, every ungodly activity. He will do his best to highlight those things and remind you of them in order to discredit you. You see, guilt is the key to our defeat. We will never pray with any authority, with any confidence, with any boldness, with any true faith, as long as we are more conscious of our failures than we are aware of what God has done on our behalf. Do not allow yourself to focus on your shortcomings and inadequacies. Focus on who God is, who you are in Him, and what He has promised to do in you and through you.

--**THINK ABOUT IT**
Agreeing with what God says about you—Cleansed! Justified! Chosen!—honors the finished work of Christ on your behalf. The enemy’s accusations are an attempt to discredit Jesus’ work on the cross. Don’t buy into that. Jesus’ sacrifice is effective for you!

--**PRAYER**
--"Heavenly Father, I believe what You say about me, not what the accuser says. Teach me Your promises in Scripture so I can overcome the enemy’s opposition. Thank You for working in me to complete Your good purposes for me. In Jesus’ name, amen."

--Blessings,
---Pastor Allen Jackson

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #88228
06/24/19 12:50 PM
06/24/19 12:50 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Each of Us Has Our Own Personal Struggle ~~

"Wretched man that I am! Who
will deliver me from this body of
death? (Romans 7:24)

--THE PERSON OF ROMANS 7 ~

~~Paul admits he is a wretched man. He is at the end of his rope, knowing that the only outcome for such a person is pain, suffering, and then death. He wants to be saved from such harsh consequences.

Paul realizes that he has a bad habit that he keeps doing, although he wants to quit. He knows Jesus is his answer.

Reading about the deep anguish that this sin is causing, we can't help but see that Paul has no hope to fix his weakness. He is a weak human who cannot battle the strong sinful desire.

For being such a man of God, how can he be in such a deep struggle? Not knowing his specific problem is intentional, so we can identify with Paul. Each of us has our own struggle with something that we should not be doing but we do anyway, just like Paul.

We share the same human condition of having a body of death, and we also share the same solution. We have faith in Jesus, who saved us by dying on the Cross and taking the punishment for our sins. The answer to Paul's question and for us is = 'JESUS.' While we are on this Earth, we all face the conflict of two natures. ~~

-"Dear Lord Jesus, in our sinful habits, we can only be wretched people, but we praise You for saving us from our sin. Help us, Lord, to never be ashamed of You and to continue sharing the truth of Your Word. In Christ's Name. ~ amen~" --"Till I Met You" / Laura Story ~ <https://youtu.be/6T5cRCyQaf4>
~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #88230
06/24/19 02:54 PM
06/24/19 02:54 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---JESUS IDENTIFIES WITH OUR NEEDS ~

--(Please Read/ Hebrews 4:14-16)

--We often forget that during His stay on earth, Jesus experienced need just as we do. Although Christ was fully God, He was at the same time completely human, with all of humanity’s weaknesses and shortcomings. Though He didn’t sin, He identified with our suffering.

When Jesus had finished a 40-day fast in the wilderness, He experienced physical hunger and an onslaught of temptation from the devil (Matt. 4:1-2). Later, after an exhausting day of healing people and feeding a crowd of more than 5,000, the Son of God required time alone with His Father for spiritual strength and refreshment (Matt. 14:23).
And in the Garden of Gethsemane, Christ was under tremendous spiritual and emotional pressure as He faced the daunting task of paying for the sins of mankind through His death on a cross (Matt. 26:38-39).
In each weakness, Jesus turned to His Father. The Word of God was His defense in temptation, prayer was His source of strength for ministry, and submission to the Father’s will was His pathway to victory over sin and death. By passing through every difficult situation without sin, He became our Great High Priest, who intercedes for us and invites us to draw near to God’s throne for help in time of need.

Whatever your needs may be, you can follow Christ’s example and experience the Father’s provision. The Word of God is your protection, prayer is your strength, and submission to the Father is the way to victory over sin. Draw near with confidence, and let the Lord shower you with His grace.

--IN TOUCH~~ / "What If I Gave Everything"/ Casting Crowns ~`<https://youtu.be/tP27ySgbYLU>
--------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #88699
08/02/19 02:08 PM
08/02/19 02:08 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--FEELINGS OF INFERIORITY/ INSECURITY ~

--[Please Read/ Ephesians 2:4-10
-"We are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them." (vs.10)]

--EARLY IN MY LIFE, I EXPERIENCED SOME FEELINGS OF INFERIORITY. Because we struggled financially, my mother and I didn't live in the "right" places, and I didn't wear the "right" clothes. even in school, I felt that I did not measure up academically to the other kids. The sense of failure and embarrassment at not being good enough was devastating to me.

The misery of inferiority is never what God intends for His children. Its seed usually takes root in the impressionable hearts of the young and thrives in an atmosphere of comparison. This kind of emotional baggage can have debilitating and enslaving ramifications in every area of life. Feelings of inadequacy may cause avoidance of healthy challenges; low self-esteem cripples personal relationships; and comparison steals contentment.

We need to understand how God sees us. Then, when feelings of inferiority come, we can cling to His accurate assessment rather than our own faulty one. He says we are His workmanship--His masterpieces. Each person is thoughtfully designed by the Creator for His purpose. The differences that cause us to make comparisons and feel discouraged are the very qualities that the Lord created to bring Him glory.

Feelings of inferiority are a hindrance to becoming the people that the heavenly Father designed us to be and a deterrent to fulfilling His purpose for our lives. When it comes to our value, we either accept the truth of His appraisal or decide not to believe Him and instead rely on our own feelings. Whether you are feeling insecure, inferior, timid, shy, or simply a quiet person, Jesus loves you just the way your are. Jesus said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you. You are Mine. I have your name engraved on the palm of my nail-pierced hand."
What will your choice be? "You are loved with an everlasting love and underneath are His everlasting arms." JESUS LOVES YOU!

--IN TOUCH~~
--"Tell Your Heart To Beat Again"/ Danny Gokey / <https://youtu.be/yPzfhm0j5cs>
-------------

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #89057
09/03/19 10:09 AM
09/03/19 10:09 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~~Amazing Grace
-'Touching Lives'/ Dr. James Merritt

“For it is by grace you have been saved, though faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast.”
---( Ephesians 2:8-9)-- crackthebook

---During a British conference on the various religions of the world, scholars were debating what belief, if any, was totally unique to the Christian faith. Was it incarnation? The gods of other religions supposedly appear in human form. Was it resurrection? Other religions at least tell of some people returning from the dead. The debate went on until C.S. Lewis walked into the room. They looked at him and said, “Dr. Lewis, what is the one thing that is totally unique to the Christian faith?” Dr. Lewis answered, “That is easy. It is grace.”

Christianity is the only faith that says that salvation (meaning being right with God) is a gift you receive by God’s grace and not by works. Buddhists say you save yourself by ceasing all desire. Hindus say you save yourself by detaching yourself from your ego and trying to live in unity with the divine force of the universe. Islam says you save yourself by living a life of good deeds and hoping the good outweighs the bad. Orthodox Judaism says you save yourself through repentance, prayer, and obeying the law.

Every other religion says if you need a savior, you are that savior. Christianity agrees that you need a savior. However, not only are you not that savior, you are unable to ever be that savior. The Bible says that God has done for you what you cannot do for yourself – He has given you a Savior, Jesus Christ. While other religions offer a path to work your way up to God, Christianity says that God came down to you.

The key principle of Christianity is not performance, but acceptance. When you accept what God has done for you through Jesus Christ on the cross, God will accept you. He will do more than tolerate you…He will adopt you as His own child (Romans 8:15). This is the earth-shattering truth about Christianity. There is no way to deserve heaven, and yet by the grace of God Christ has made a way for us. Christianity is not a religion; it is a relationship.

We all stand now on the edge of eternity. One day we are all going to die. We will all have to walk through the door of death to what waits on the other side. An empty tomb guarantees that you can cross safely into the presence of the God who created you and loves you. And by His side sits the One who gave His life for you and rose from the dead to give you new life.

--" Heavenly Father, Thank You for the gift of grace. I know my own works could never be enough to earn Your favor. Thank You for doing for me what I could never do for myself. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

[**Friend, most of us have heard, "Nothing is free." Yet, Jesus Christ had to die an extremely painful death on the Cross to pay our sin-debt. He died so that we can live forever. "Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sin." [Hebrews 9:22] Jesus conquered death! He is alive right now, at the right hand of Father God, praying for us. What must I do to be saved? --"If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; For with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. For whoever will call on the Name of the Lord Jesus will be saved." --(Romans 10:9,10,13) ~~ Once we are born again, (John 3:3,5,6), we want to share the Lord with others. There are many on-line places and Ministries to do this. Please don't keep this to yourself! Share what the Lord has done for you, and help others to have eternal life with Jesus. Spread the Good News! Come on, Church [people], let's tell others why Jesus came to die and is now alive! He is coming back to get us. "Be ready at all times for no one knows the day or hour the Son-of-Man will return." ]

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #89401
10/10/19 09:46 AM
10/10/19 09:46 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---LET IT GO! JESUS HAS ALREADY PAID YOUR SIN-DEBT, WHEN YOU REPENT AND ACCEPT HIM AS LORD AND SAVIOR~

As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
---(PSALM 103:12 / NIV)-- bible

---It is very difficult to live a fulfilling life as a Jesus-follower if you are in the habit of dragging the weight of your past failures behind you. I think some of us are just inclined to do this because of our personalities. Others of us grew up in families where failures were never relegated to the past but were used as constant reminders of our shortcomings. Whatever the reason, in order to mature spiritually you will need to learn to let go of your guilt because it does not honor the Lord. When you refuse to turn loose of your guilt, you are saying that what Jesus did was not enough. Yes, we understand that Jesus died on the cross, but surely there must be something that I need to do to add to it a little bit. I want you to understand that what Jesus did for you was enough. You cannot do anything to add to the utterly complete and final redemption that He bought for you that day. Believe it, trust in it, and let the guilt go.

THINK ABOUT IT
**Do you hold onto guilt and shame after asking God for forgiveness through the cross? If so, realize the **Devil is tricking you into mocking and doubting the efficacy of Jesus’ sacrifice. Let the guilt go.**

PRAYER
---"Heavenly Father, I rejoice in Jesus’ finished and complete redemptive work on the cross, determining to daily proclaim Your gift of life and freedom from guilt and paralyzing regret. Thank You I can now live my life by faith in the One who loved me and gave Himself for me. In Jesus’ name, amen."
Blessings,
Pastor Allen Jackson

--[**Jesus said," If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;
And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."-- [John 8:31-32]

-"So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed." --[John 8:36]

~~~~~~~
[**Friend, There are many people that think they have committed the unforgivable sin, (lying to the Holy Spirit). Some think a terrible sin of lust, adultery, stealing, and many others can not be forgiven because the devil has told them their sin is too bad for Jehovah God to forgive. The devil is a liar! Don't listen to him. Listen to our Lord and Savior, Jesus, Who died, and conquered death and Satan! He died to pay our sin-debt. Satan knows this. That is why he continues to whisper lies into your head. Tell him, "The Lord rebuke you, Satan! Jesus Christ has already paid my sin-debt in full. You are a liar! Get behind me, in Jesus Name."
**Find a Bible believing Church and study the Bible. You will learn to walk with Jesus and be SET FREE! We are overcomers, through Jesus. We have VICTORY IN JESUS! Remember, this is not in man, or any preacher. Jesus must get all the glory. Jesus is G-D. Jesus said, "I and My Father are One." (John 10:30) ]

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #89631
10/29/19 12:53 PM
10/29/19 12:53 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---CARRIED THROUGH~~

-"Weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing
comes in the morning."
---(PSALM 30:5)

~~~I recently reread some of my journals from college. When I did, I realized I didn't feel about myself then as I do today. My struggles with loneliness and doubts about my faith felt overwhelming at the time, but now I can see how God has carried me to a better place. This reminded me that what feels overwhelming today will one day be part of a greater story of His healing love.

~~Psalm 30 is a celebration psalm that similarly looks back with amazement and gratitude on God's powerful restoration: from sickness to healing, from feeling God's judgement to enjoying His favor, from mourning to joy (vv. 2-3, 11).

The psalm is attributed to David, who experienced restoration so incredible he confessed, "Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning" (v.5 / KJV). Despite the pain he had endured, David discovered something even greater--God's powerful hand of healing.

If you are hurting today and need encouragement, recall those times in your past when God carried you through to a place of healing. Pray for trust that He will so so again. ~~

~~God Hears Her/ Devotions / MC ---"The Change In Me"/ Casting Crowns = <https://youtu.be/p8TCZiy5A2A>

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #89658
11/01/19 12:12 PM
11/01/19 12:12 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---GUILT IS GONE~~

'I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD." And you forgave the guilt of my sin."'---(Psalm 32:5)

~~AS A young girl, my friend and I were in a gift shop when she shoved a handful of colorful barrettes into my pocket and yanked me out the door of the shop without paying for them. Guilt gnawed at me for a week before I approached my mom--my confession pouring out as quickly as my tears.

Grieved over my bad choice, I returned the stolen items, apologized, and vowed never to steal again. The owner told me never to come back. But my mom forgave me, so I slept peacefully that night.

King David also rested in forgiveness through confession (Psalm 32:1-4). He had hidden his sins against Bathsheba and Uriah (2 Samuel 11-12) until his "strength was sapped" (Psalm 32:3-4). But once David refused to "cover up" his wrongs, the Lord erased his guilt (v. 5).

We can't choose the consequences of our sins or control people's responses when we confess and seek forgiveness. But the Lord can empower us to enjoy freedom for the bondage of sin and peace through confession as He confirms that our guilt is gone--forever.

--GOD HEARS HER/ODB/XC
---"Trust His Heart" / Babbie Mason //<https://youtu.be/XWk8DRwDYDc>
~~~~~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #90494
01/02/20 11:01 AM
01/02/20 11:01 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---LIVING WITHOUT SPIRITUAL REGRETS ~~
~~Pathway to Victory/ Pastor Robert Jeffress ~

---" We must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad."
---(—2 Corinthians 5:10)-- bible

~~~Many people have a relationship with God, have received Him as their Lord and Savior, yet later in their lives, think, “I wish I had done more for God.”

~~My father died early in his sixties. He hadn’t been feeling well for a month or two, so he went to the doctor. They did exploratory surgery, and they said, “You’re eaten up with pancreatic cancer. You only have four months to live.” I watched my dad those last four months of his life try to make peace with certain parts of his life. He was a Christian; he had led his family to know Christ as Savior; he had encouraged us to come to church.
But I remember sitting around the coffee table with him, listening to him express his regrets in life. And one of his chief regrets was, he said, “Robert, I wish I had been involved in ministry more.”

The fact is, it was an area that was lacking in his life. You know, 2 Corinthians 5:10 says that one day we’re all going to stand before the judgment seat of Christ, and each one of us will give an account of our life for what we’ve done, whether it is good or worthless. Many of us are so busy doing things that we have to do right now that we don’t think about eternal things and investing in God’s kingdom work.

Today I want to challenge you, not necessarily to spend ten hours a week involved in ministry, but to find just one thing you can do to make an eternal impact for Christ. Some years ago Tony Campolo was in Washington, DC, speaking to a group of college students, and he gave them this challenge. He said, “The average person spends twenty hours a week watching television. Will you commit to spending just three hours a month visiting the elderly in the nursing home, teaching a Bible study, or working in some other form of ministry?” That day thousands of college students responded to Tony’s challenge, because it was something simple they could do. Or think about your own church. Will you at least spend thirty minutes a week involved in some kind of ministry?

Last year in our church, we challenged our people to get involved in some kind of ministry. And we used this motto: “Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.” And we put on a card this one question, “If you could do anything in the church, what would you choose to do?” What’s the one thing you would choose to do if you could do anything in the church?

[Perhaps you are unable to get out, or go to Church. Writing a card, calling someone, or even sending an email message could make a big difference in someone else's life, just knowing they aren't forgotten. Pray about it and ask the Holy Spirit to lead you to be used for the Lord's Kingdom. Each and everyone of us can do something, in our Lord's Name. May the Lord Jesus lead and guide your steps for His glory.]

The Bible says if you’re a Christian, God is working in you to give you both the power and the desire to achieve His will. God has given every Christian a unique set of gifts and a unique passion to fulfill His purpose. Find that one thing you can do that makes an eternal impact for Christ and then do it. Start today!

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #90656
01/13/20 02:23 PM
01/13/20 02:23 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~~We All Need Spiritual Discernment
-(Please Read/ Philippians 1:3-11)

--The enemy of our soul, the devil, constantly bombards us with accusations. The Bible tells us he is "the accuser of the brethren."-[Revelation 12:10b)
We are also told in verse 11 what we can do about it. "And they (believers), overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death." (Rev.12:11/ NASB)
What can we do? The Word tells us we don't converse with the devil, we say, "The Lord rebuke you, Satan."-[JUDE 1:9]
~~~~

---In Philippians 1:8-11, Paul says he wants the believers at Philippi to grow in their knowledge of God so they can choose the best way to live. Our heavenly Father doesn’t want us living by feelings or sight, so He provides the gift of discernment—the capacity to judge situations and determine what is His best for us.-- bible

To live in God’s will, we must have a discerning spirit. He wants us to walk in a manner that both brings Him glory and blesses us with joy and peace. Jesus will reveal the path to anyone who asks, but we must be able to judge what is of Him and what’s not—then we can avoid avenues that merely seem right. Remember, many opportunities and situations that look good aren’t the Lord’s will.

A lot of information seems true but is actually false. We must be able to distinguish between the two. It would be unwise to accept everything we hear on the internet, radio, or television. Counsel from influential people, the media, and even the pulpit must be evaluated against the only reliable measure for spiritual discernment: God’s Word.
[**Do not believe everything you read on the internet. Especially be discerning of many TV (so called) evangelist. They want your money. Read the Bible and ask our Lord Jesus to open your mind and heart to His Word. The Holy Spirit convicts us of sin in our life. When you sin, confess it to the Lord, and repent. "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." [1 John 1:9]~~]

--IN TOUCH~-"Sanctuary"//Randy Rothwell //<https://youtu.be/AxB9VH3cCN4>
~~~~~~~~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #91224
02/27/20 01:07 PM
02/27/20 01:07 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----MAX ~~

-"[The gatekeeper] calls his own sheep
by name and leads them out."
~~(John 10:3 / - NRSV)

~~My cat, Max, isn't very smart, but he is very affectionate and loves people. Every day at breakfast, he puts his paws on my leg for a his morning head scratch. When I get up and go into the bathroom, he comes running upstairs and meows, with panic because he can't see me anymore and doesn't know where I am.
Then, every time, I open the door and call to him, "It'll be okay, Max," and he calms down. smile

Sometimes my relationship with God is like that. God is always there--close to me every day--but sometimes I lose focus and forget. When I lose my sense of God's presence I feel disconnected and troubled. But if I cry out, God calls me by name and reassures me. Sometimes I don't feel very smart, but--out of an abundance of love and grace--God is always patient with me. ~~

-"Dear Lord G-D, by your grace, help us to listen for and follow your voice. As Jesus taught us, we pray, "Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen" (Matthew 6:9-13/ KJV). Amen. ~~

--UPPER ROOM/RL~
[Friend, we can always approach our Lord and Savior Jesus through His Throne. He has paid our sin debt by dying on the Cross. Enjoy this song, "Before the Throne of God Above / Selah / lyrics ]<https://youtu.be/4MUNywhsZPU>
~~~~~~~~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #91332
03/24/20 01:45 PM
03/24/20 01:45 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~~Can We Be Good Without God?
--[By: Bodie Hodge/ AnswersInGenesis]

~~~Richard Dawkins, one of the world's leading atheists, has said that humans don't need to believe in God to be good. Though I don't often see eye to eye with Dawkins, I actually agree with him on this--at least partially.

People from all sorts of false religions, including humanism and atheism, practice good deeds, such as aiding the poor, feeding the hungry, and fighting against human trafficking. Jesus even acknowledged humanity's propensity for goodness when he said, "If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father...give good things to those who ask him" (Matthew 7:11).

People can still do good works even if they refuse to acknowledge God. God is good, and because humans are made in his image, even unbelievers have the capacity for compassion, empathy, and charity.

But can a person be perfectly good?

~THE PERFECTLY GOOD QUESTION~~
--Adam's disobedience in the garden of Eden brought sin and death into the world. When we become human at the moment of fertilization, we all inherit that sin nature and fall short of God's perfect goodness (Jeremiah 17:9; Mark 10:18; Romans 3:23).-- bible Since none of us are entirely good, no number of good works can change the fact that we must answer for our sin.

If someone saves 100 lives but murders 1 person, a judge will punish him based on the crime. Similarly, good works cannot redeem a person who has broken God's law. The Bible says that only faith in Jesus Christ can make us righteous in God's sight.

~THE STANDARD FOR GOODNESS~~
--God is the absolute standard for what is good. Christians have a basis for understanding goodness through what God reveals about himself in his Word (Mark 10:18).

On the other hand, atheists like Dawkins appeal to their own fallible ideas about goodness but lack an absolute standard. Ironically, their worldview of atheism is built on materialism, the idea that only material things exist. Concepts such as good, evil, right, wrong, truth, and knowledge are not material. So by admitting that good exists (with or without God), Dawkins unwittingly appeals to the Biblical worldview that he so vehemently despises.

Until unbelievers turn from their own fallible ideas and embrace the authority of Scripture, all their good deeds are like dirty rages in God's sight (Isaiah 64:6). Only the redeeming work of Christ can present us blameless before God. ~~
~~"If the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed" --[John 8:36]

~~~~~~~~~~~
--"Yet Not I But Through Christ In Me" (live/ CityAlright) <https://youtu.be/hwc2d1Xt8gM>
~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #91527
04/20/20 11:48 AM
04/20/20 11:48 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---JESUS BECAME LIKE US SO WE CAN HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, WITH HIM. ~~.

~~~FOR THIRTY THREE YEARS Jesus felt everything you and I have ever felt. Weakness. Weariness. Sadness. Rejection. His feet got tired. And His head ached. He was tempted and His strength was tested. To think of Jesus in such a light seems almost irreverent, doesn't it? It is much easier to keep the humanity out of the incarnation.
Clean the manure from around the manger. There is something about keeping Jesus divine that keeps him distance, packaged, predictable.

But it's only when we let Him into the muck and mire of our world that He can pull us out. In becoming human, Jesus made it possible for us to see God. His tears, God's tears. His voice, God's voice. Want to know what matters to God? Find out what matters to Jesus. Want to know what in the world God is doing? Ponder the words and life of Jesus.

God wants you to know Him. The Hero of history wants to talk to you personally, and as you come to Him, He meets you, and you find the answers to your deepest needs. ~~

--"JESUS"/ The God Who Knows Your Name //ML~~
["Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.
"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and You will find rest for your souls.
"My yoke is easy and My burden is light" - bible [Matthew 11:28-30]

---"Nobody Loves Me Like You"//Chris Tomlin // <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyp_oL4m5k4>
~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #92349
08/14/20 12:12 PM
08/14/20 12:12 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--ARE YOU COVERED?

-"It is better to trust in the LORD, than to put confidence in man."
--[Psalm 118:8] - grouppray

~~MANY people are very concerned about being overcome by tragedy, and they feel very uneasy if they aren't covered by insurance policies. They want car insurance, building insurance, life insurance, and other kinds of insurance.
An insurance policy cannot prevent accidents, and life insurance will not keep any from dying. But insurance is designed to help people feel more at ease, knowing they are covered in case of loss.

God wants to keep us covered too, as we trust in Him. "He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler" (Psalm 91:4). This verse pictures a hen covering her chicks under her wings. The chicks feel very well protected. How much more are we safe under God's protection!

God may allow unpleasant things to happen, such as sickness or accidents, but He knows how much we can bear and what is best for us. At the end of life, He will take us home to glory if we have been washed in the blood of Christ. As we accept His free gift of salvation, we can be assured that we will have a place in His kingdom when He returns. "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God not as a result of works so that no one may boast." [Ephesians 2 verses 8-9].

If we are under God's coverage, God is willing and able to perform whatever He has promised (Romans 4:21). And because God cannot lie, we can have "a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us" (Hebrews 6:18). As today's key very says, it is indeed much better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. ~~

--"Beside Still Waters"/BG~ --"Worthy Is the Lord"/ The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir // <https://youtu.be/8dR0whTY-ck>
~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #92941
11/02/20 10:09 AM
11/02/20 10:09 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--BATTLE STATIONS ~~

--"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come"
--(2 Timothy 3:1) -- angelwing

---The piercing wail of the ship's alarm system resonates through the vessel as the captain announces, "General quarters, general quarters. All hands man your battle stations."
The call to general quarters is standard procedure among all commercial, navy, and coast guard vessels that go to sea. The call is issued whenever the safety of the ship is threatened, be it from fire, compromise of the watertight integrity, or threat of an approaching enemy. Intensive training ensures that each man will immediately report to his assigned station and carefully follow the captain's instructions.

For us as Christians, "God himself is with us for our captain" (2 Chronicles 13:12). Christ issued the church's call to general quarters over two thousand years ago, along with the warning, "The time cometh, that whosoever killed you will think that he doeth God service" (John 16:2). Although there are diversities of operations" (1 Corinthians 12:6), each soldier in Christ's army is called to man a battle station in the ongoing spiritual warfare that Satan wages against the church of our Lord.

The battlefields where we are called to faithful service include our home, our workplace, our church, our places of travel and recreation, and the places where we do business. There are no sidelines. These are all places where great victories are won or terrible defeats are experienced; the difference depends entirely on whether we are diligently heeding the instructions of our Captain. May we each one put on all the defensive and offensive armor that God has given us, and never grow weary as we "fight the good fight" and seek to "lay hold on eternal life" (1 Timothy 6:12)

--'Then whosever hearteth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head."
---[Ezekiel 33:4]

--BSW/PL~
--"All I Need Is You" // (lyrics) Hillsong United // <https://youtu.be/0iTInN6FH9I>
~~~~~~~~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #92947
11/02/20 12:27 PM
11/02/20 12:27 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~We Can Journey Without Fear ~~

--'Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming,
'I am the Messiah', and deceive many." --[Matthew 24:4-5/ NIV]- angelwing

----Last weekend, my husband and I hiked a small section of the Superior Hiking Trail in northern Minnesota. It was late Autumn, so the maple forests had already shed their leaves, which added a new challenge to our hike.
The underbrush had died, and the surrounding land was coated with the same carpet of leaves, so everything looked like a path.

When we live in a culture where so many claim to have answers for us, it can be difficult to discern the true path. The deceptions come not only from false religions or obvious cult leaders who claim to be a messiah. Many systems of thought can "come in His name," claiming to be compatible with the way of Jesus, even whey are are not. Pursuing material wealth, chasing fame, elevating human wisdom as god--all are common temptations, even within our own churches.

Just as the volunteers who maintain the trail system have provided signs to guide us, Jesus has provided us with His Word in Scripture, so we can test each message we hear. He's also placed us within His body, the Church, so we can practice discernment in community. He also nudges us in the right direction through His indwelling Holy Spirit.

-Because of these gifts, we can journey without fear. (Psalm 16:11 / NIV) tells us, "You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand". As we seek His guidance, Jesus will steer us away from deceit and pitfalls. He will lead us forward on the path of serving Him with our lives.

--"No Fear" // Kari (Jobe) Carnes / lyric // <https://youtu.be/P0Yb6mlWFqg>
~~~~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #93491
01/19/21 11:42 AM
01/19/21 11:42 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--"RE-WIRED FOR TRUTH" // BE TRUSTWORTHY~

---"If we claim we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and not living in the truth. But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness (unrighteousness).
---[1 John 1:8-9 / NLT] -- angelwing

~~This is an example of one of God’s “if” promises. If we don’t acknowledge our sin to ourselves and confess it to God, we’re living in a fantasy world.
But if we acknowledge our sin to ourselves and confess it to God, He will forgive us and cleanse us. This condition can be a tough one. Some of us are hard-wired for stubbornness. Others have allowed pride to consume us. Some have become pros at excusing, justifying, or outright ignoring our sin. No matter how we label it, if we don’t confess these things to the Lord, we are “fooling ourselves and not living in the truth.” I encourage you to be honest with yourself about not only your actions, but your thoughts. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you examine your heart and your life, and then confess your failings to the Lord. When you do, He will be faithful to forgive you and cleanse you.

THINK ABOUT IT
Ask the Holy Spirit to help you examine your heart and your life, and then confess your failings to the Lord. When you do, He will be faithful to forgive you and cleanse you from all unrighteousness.

PRAYER
~~"Heavenly Father, “Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting” (Psalm 139:23-24). The blood of Jesus cleanses me from all sin. In His name, amen.
Blessings,
Pastor Allen Jackson

-[**The Believer's Repentance // *Confess sin= to agree with God's assessment of our transgression.
--*Repentance of sin= taking responsibility for our sin by deliberately turning from it and committing to walk in obedience to God by the power of the Holy Spirit.]

~~~~~~~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #93707
02/11/21 12:14 PM
02/11/21 12:14 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--TREAT EVERYONE THE SAME~~

--"My brothers and sisters, you are believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ. So treat everyone the same."
--[James 2:1/ NIRV] -- grouppray

~~I sat on the couch with my husband's ninety-year-old grandmother and watched three men from a moving company carry her possessions out her front door.
For the past few months, I'd helped her get ready to move to a retirement center near us. She'd given away, sold, and packed sixty-nine years of memories. Thankfully, church members and even the daughter of the elementary-school secretary where Mam Ma taught pitched in to help.

As the movers walked in and out, a new man entered. Long oily hair scruffy beard, and big Coke-bottle eighties style eyeglasses, a stained sweatshirt and jeans that looked like they'd not been washed recently. As he approached, Mam Ma smiled.

"I cleaned out that back shed. I think there are a few things that will bring some money," he said, not making eye contact with me.

Mam Ma and the man talked for a few minutes. As they did, the pungent smell of body odor wafted near, even though he stood ten feet away. Normally, in situations where I don't know someone and I'm not introduced, I introduce myself. This time I didn't bother.

The man left. Mam Ma turned to me. "That was Roger. He's my yardman and handyman."
I nodded. Mam Ma must have read my mind.

"When I taught first grade, I learned to treat all my students the same," she said with a faraway look in her eye. "I loved every one of them. And they loved me back."

I needed that lesson. I wished I had thanked Roger for helping Mam Ma. Next time, 'Lord help me, I will be more like Christ and show His love. ~~

"Lord, I often look at the outside of people, but You look at the inside. Help me to be gracious, show no favoritism, and always love others like You and Mam Ma do. In Jesus Name. ~amen"
--Guideposts/ST~
--"God So Loved" // We The Kingdom (lyric video)<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zOdfQYn9Kg>
~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #93992
03/29/21 10:16 AM
03/29/21 10:16 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---Revitalizing Freedom /-- Accept Jesus's Gift of Salvation ~~

--“Now repent of your sins and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped away. Then times of refreshment will come from the presence of the Lord….”
---[Acts 3:19-20]/ NLT) -- angelwing

--Peter is preaching to a crowd in Jerusalem, some of whom may have been calling angrily for Jesus’ death just a few days earlier. He says if they will repent of their sins, no matter what they are, they can be right with God and be refreshed in His presence.
Like them, many of us have had ungodliness in our past. For some of us, those seasons are undeniable because of the carnage left behind—unhappy memories, shattered dreams, and broken hearts. It is easy to carry those burdens with us and live beneath that shame. God doesn’t want us to do that. The point of the redemptive work of Jesus is that we might be set free. Satan will tempt us to carry our guilt and shame throughout life, and we may continue to feel the repercussions of our actions. But Jesus died for our freedom, and He will redeem our mistakes if we ask Him to.

THINK ABOUT IT
Jesus took the full weight of our sin, guilt, and shame on the cross and shed His blood so we can be free from bondage to sin. If He paid such a high price to make that possible, why would we continue to carry that load?

PRAYER
--"Heavenly Father, I need Your mercy—forgive me of my sin as I forgive those who sin against me. I declare Jesus to be Lord of all I am and choose to live a life that honors Him. I rejoice that in Christ I am free of all guilt and shame. In Jesus’ name, amen. "
Blessings,
Pastor Allen Jackson

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #93999
03/29/21 01:17 PM
03/29/21 01:17 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WHEN HUMAN STRENGTH FAILS ~~KING DAVID / FORGIVEN ~

---[2 Samuel 11/ --ACTS 13:22] -- angelwing

---In 1 Corinthians 10:13, Paul says that God provides us an escape route whenever we are tempted. But what happens when we refuse to take the help and instead implement our own ideas? Eventually, our human strength fails, and we give in to temptation. So it was with King David. He’d experienced the Lord’s rescue countless times, but he still allowed temptation to fill his mind and dictate his actions. And it came with consequences.

In today’s passage, we see that David took some time off and stayed at the palace, which probably appeared harmless enough—one of the perks of being king. And requesting Bathsheba’s presence must have seemed like a pathway to pleasure. But these choices led to the murder of Bathsheba’s husband and set in motion a cover-up. Ultimately, the Lord demanded an accounting.

Like David, we may consider the company we keep, places we go, and choices we make as relatively harmless. But later, after we’ve succumbed to temptation, we’re filled with regret.

Fortunately, that is not the end of the story for the king or for us. David’s heartfelt repentance was accepted by God, and if we confess, ours will be, too (1 John 1:9). Ask the Lord today for discernment to recognize the temptations in front of you and the strength to take His way of escape. ~~
----

--[It would be great to do a study on King David. What an amazing man. He wrote the Psalms and some other books. What a remarkable man! ]
--IN TOUCH~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #94000
03/30/21 11:02 AM
03/30/21 11:02 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--CHAINED IN PRISON FOR CHRIST~~

--"Now I want you to know, brother and sisters, that what has happened to me has actually served to advance the gospel.
As a result, it has become clear throughout the whole palace guard and to everyone else that I am in
chains for Christ"---[Philippians 1:12-13/ NIV ] -- bible

---THERE ARE many events that we would prefer prefer would never touch us.
I'm sure Paul felt that way about being chained in prison. After all, Paul had work to do, places to visit, and churches to encourage. Yet even in these frustrating and painful circumstances, he watched for ways to serve Christ with joy in the midst of it.

Our chains may look different than Paul's. We may be held back by injustice in the workplace so we can't accomplish our vocation--or at least can't fully enjoy the work. Or injury and illness may keep our body, chained to a hospital or to our home, when we long to be serving elsewhere. Depression or anxiety can chain our hearts, holding us captive and separating us from others.

Paul knew what it was like to live in chains. Yet he knew the purpose: He was in chains for Christ. Even with frustrating limitations, he saw ways that Jesus was using those very circumstances to give him new ways to serve, new ways to advance the Gospel.

I will never enjoy the chains in my life. Where I have choices, I will fight to improve my circumstances. When problems intrude that are beyond my control, I will find ways Jesus is at work--even in the hardship. Ultimately , Jesus will free us from all pain. But while we live in this troubled world, we can trust HIim to use our situation--even the chafe of shackles--to bring freedom to others. ~~

--Guideposts/SH~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #94060
04/12/21 11:06 AM
04/12/21 11:06 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--PRESS ON, PASS THE BATON ~~

---"He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others.
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning."
---[Daniel 2:21/ NIV] -- angelwing

--I'd treated myself to a whole hour on my knees in my garden. No cell phone or computer. No right or wrong way to do it. No deadlines. I inhaled, letting the bright greens, cheerful yellows, and soothing blues quiet my thoughts.

--I dug compost into our clay soil, smiling at the analogy my friend JoAnn had give me that morning. I had called to apologize that I could not continue to help her with a volunteer project at church, I felt as if I had I were letting her down, as I always do when I say no.

JoAnn's gracious response stayed with me. "Your life is not a marathon, it's a relay. You carry the baton for a while, then pass it to the next person. You aren't intended to carry it forever."

I divided a heavy clump of hostas to share with my neighbor. I thought back a dozen years to when I had struggled with saying no to a different volunteer opportunity in another church. That friend, Melinda, had told me, "I figure when I say no, it opens the door for someone else to say yes." Passing the baton.

I surveyed my my garden, admiring the now-tidy hosta bed and picturing the other plants I'd like to move or share. The older I become, the more I give up expecting to do everything, and do it right now! More good things will be done in this garden by its next owner. After I pass the baton. ~~ smile

--Guideposts/LJ~

--"God So Loved" // We the Kingdom / (lyrics) //<https://youtu.be/8zOdfQYn9Kg>
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #94718
08/01/21 11:41 AM
08/01/21 11:41 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---"For It is By Grace you Have Been Saved~~~"

---[Please Read Ephesians 2:8-10] -- horray

---LADIES, tennis is a game of grace." our tennis instructor said.

I was doomed. I'd never really played sports, and learning to play tennis at middle age was a new challenge for my unathletic body. It was tough enough to learn the mechanics of the game. But graceful? In my mind, I tromped across the court like an elephant instead of of a gazelle.

But I'd wanted to learn how to play tennis my whole life, and now that my children were grown, I was pursuing that dream.

When my game improved, I joined a team, excited to be a "real" tennis player. But instead of fun, I witnessed how competition can change the atmosphere.

One day, after one of our doubles' pairs lost their match, Susan stomped off the court and walked up to the captain. "Trish made too many errors today. And when she missed that overhead shot, it made us lose the game! Please don't pair me with her again."

I had watched the game, and although Trish did miss some shots, so did Susan. In fact, everyone makes mistakes, whether in tennis or in life. But blaming someone for their mistakes doesn't solve anything.

Instead, what we need is grace--not the kind that describes our movement, but the kind that God shows us by forgiving us. Just as I want to play tennis with someone who shows me grace by not holding my mistakes against me, I need to be the same way and show grace to others. After all, none of us is perfect. Only Jesus, the Son of God was perfect. ~~

--Guideposts/MT~
[--"Right Now" Cross Pointe Music (feat Mike Grayson]<https://youtu.be/xrSPdW5G3yo>
~~~~~~~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #95228
10/20/21 10:05 AM
10/20/21 10:05 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----CRUMBLED FROM WITHIN~~

---"I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord.” And you forgave the guilt of my sin."
---[Psalm 32:5] --- bible

---[READ Psalm 32:1–5; Matthew 7:1–5]

----When I was a teenager, my mom painted a mural on our living room wall, which stayed there for several years. It showed an ancient Greek scene of a ruined temple with white columns lying on their sides, a crumbling fountain, and a broken statue. As I looked at the Hellenistic architecture that had once held great beauty, I tried to imagine what had destroyed it. I was curious, especially when I began studying about the tragedy of once great and thriving civilizations that had decayed and crumbled from within.

The sinful depravity and wanton destruction we see around us today can be troubling. It’s natural for us to try to explain it by pointing to people and nations that have rejected God. But shouldn’t we be casting our gaze inwardly as well? Scripture warns us about being hypocrites when we call out others to turn from their sinful ways without also taking a deeper look inside our own hearts (Matthew 7:1–5).

Psalm 32 challenges us to see and confess our own sin. It’s only when we recognize and confess our personal sin that we can experience freedom from guilt and the joy of true repentance (vv. 1–5). And as we rejoice in knowing that God offers us complete forgiveness, we can share that hope with others who are also struggling with sin.

--"Father God, I thank You for the gift of Your forgiveness that eliminates the guilt of my sin. Help me to first examine my own heart before I concern myself with the sins of others. Forgive me of my sins of thoughts, words, and deeds, in Christ's Name."

---ODB/CHK~
~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + [Re: Abigail] #95255
10/22/21 03:19 PM
10/22/21 03:19 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-REDEEMING THE SEASON ~~

--"He made the moon to make the seasons" --[Psalm 104:19].

--Leisa wanted a way to redeem the season. So many of the Autumn decorations she saw seemed to celebrate death, sometimes in gruesome ways. We often find during October.

Determined to counter the darkness in some small way, Leisa began to write things she was grateful for with a permanent marker on a large pumpkin.
"Sunshine" was the first item. Soon visitors were adding to her list. Some entries were whimsical: "doodling," for instance. Others were practical: "a warm house"; "a working car." Still others were poignant, like the name of a departed loved one. A chain of gratitude began to wind its way around the pumpkin.

Psalm 104 offers a litany of praise to God for things we easily overlook. "[God] makes springs pour water into the ravines," sang the poet (v. 10). "He makes grass grow for the cattle, and plants for people to cultivate" (v,14). Even the night is seen as good and fitting. "You bring darkness, it becomes night, and all the beasts of the forest prowl" (v.20). But then, "The sun rises....People go out to their work, to their labor until evening (vv.22-23). For these things the Psalmist concluded, I will sing praise to my God as long as I live" (v.33).

In a world that doesn't know how to deal with death, even the smallest offering of praise to our Creator can become a shining contrast of hope. What things can you be thankful for? Give Him praise. Jesus tells us that death has been swallowed up in victory. Jesus conquered the grave. ~

-"Thank You, Father, for the multiple good things You've placed on this Earth. Make my life a grateful offering of praise to You."
--ODB/TG`

Moderated by  CTD