News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 844 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,805 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,905 Please HELP!!!
161,880 Open Conspiracy
106,469 History rules
98,676 Symmetry
87,723 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-The Lord Jehovah / Jesus Christ in Isaiah #80850
08/20/16 06:41 PM
08/20/16 06:41 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---THE LORD JEHOVAH

“Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.” bible (Isaiah 12:2)

The English name usually written LORD in English Bibles stems from the Hebrew word 'Yahweh', the meaning of which cannot be fully put into words.
Although scholars differ (some even claiming there is no real meaning to the word at all), the consensus is that it seems to be a compound of the three tenses of the Hebrew verb “to be,” implying the ever-living nature of God to which Christ was referring when He said, “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty” (Revelation 1:8). Note also the similar implications in God’s announcement of Himself to Moses: “And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM” (Exodus 3:14).

On 49 special occasions (seven times seven), the name Jehovah is contracted to Jah. Many consider this to be an abbreviation of Jehovah, but no satisfactory explanation as to why it is so used has been offered. Perhaps a better suggestion is that this name is the present tense of the verb “to be,” and therefore the name Jah emphasizes the present activity of the Lord. In nearly all occurrences, the passages are strengthened by noting the present work of God. The first usage of the term Jah is found in Miriam’s Song upon deliverance from Pharaoh’s army and the Red Sea. “The LORD [Jah] is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation” (Exodus 15:2).

On several occasions, such as in our text, we see that the two names are combined, celebrating both the present and future deliveries of Jah Jehovah.
“Trust ye in the LORD [Jehovah] for ever: for in the LORD [Jah] JEHOVAH is everlasting strength” (Isaiah 26:4).
--ICR/ JDM---At Your Name/ Phil Wickham <https://youtu.be/SsSyx63qiZE>

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -The Lord Jehovah / Jesus Christ in Isaiah [Re: Abigail] #80859
08/24/16 12:09 PM
08/24/16 12:09 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--The Lord Jehovah Yahweh= YHWH~ Our loving, covenant-keeping God.

---BIBLICAL CLARITY~~

-"I am the LORD, and there is no other;
Apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
Though you have not acknowledged Me,
So that from the rising of the sun
to the place of it's setting,
Men may know there is none besides Me.
I am the LORD, cross and there is no other."
--(ISAIAH 45:5-6)

--The Bible insists that the God of the Bible is the only true God and that Jesus Christ is the only way to God (John 14:6). All other religions, while stressing their "paths," would allow for some other contingency. The Biblical record is very precise: Adam's sin introduced death into the world (Romans 5:12) and a curse pronounced on all Creation (Genesis 3:14-19).

Actually, it's pretty simple. Adam and Eve refused to believe that God was telling them the truth and died because of their rebellion. God still loved them and all the people who would come into the world through them, so He provided the only solution possible: He gave Himself to solve the problem.

The Lord Jesus took our own form and nature, lived our life, was subject to every kind of temptation and problem humans could ever face (Hebrews 4:15), willingly accepted unjust condemnation and death for our sake (1 Peter 2:24)--and then, to prove that He was really God in the flesh (Acts 17:31), came back again from death (after paying our "wages," Romans 6:23) as the resurrected Lord.

Now He sits in heaven as the Advocate (defending lawyer) on our behalf, acting as the eternal High Priest interceding for us, all the time preparing a place for us to live with him forever. One day He--that same Jesus who died for us and rose again from the grave--will come to Earth again as King of kings and Lord of lords to end the rule of the Enemy and make a "new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness" (2 Peter 3:13)!
--ICR/HMM~--/ 'This is Amazing Grace' / Jeremy Riddle
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4DpCXkH0jA>

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -The Lord Jehovah / Jesus Christ in Isaiah [Re: Abigail] #80884
08/26/16 07:01 PM
08/26/16 07:01 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--JESUS IN ISAIAH~~ The Lord Jehovah God~

--Everlasting Father
---By: Paul G. Humber, M.S.

“. . . and His name shall be called . . . . The everlasting Father . . .” (Isaiah 9:6). bible

Christ’s being called everlasting Father should not clash with the doctrine of the Triune God. Jesus referred to His Father over and over again, attesting to distinctions within the Godhead. The Second Person, God the Son, should not be confused with God the Father. Nevertheless, Jesus should be called everlasting Father because the title belongs to Him, the Messiah.
It refers to His everlasting fatherhood in relation to those He came to heal and save.

Not only did the Lord Jesus heal, but He addressed a suffering woman with “Daughter, be of good comfort” (Matthew 9:22) and a paralyzed man with “Son, be of good cheer” (v.2). He took children into His arms as a father might and called disciples “children” (Mark 10:24). He also said, “As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten” (Revelation 3:19).

In the chapter prophesying Messiah’s death and resurrection, Isaiah wrote that “He shall see His seed” (Isaiah 53:10). The author of Hebrews applied another verse in Isaiah to the Lord Jesus when he wrote, “Behold I and the children which God hath given me” (Hebrews 2:13; cf. Isaiah 8:18).

When reading about the Lord in the Old Testament, let us include the Lord Jesus. Jesus made it clear that the Old Testament testified about Him (John 5:39). When we read in Psalm 103:13, for example, that “as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear Him,” let us view this also as referring to our “everlasting Father”—the Lord Jesus.

There can never be a better revelation of God the Father than Jesus, God the Son. He is “the brightness” of God’s glory “and the express image of His person” (Hebrews 1:3), and He said, “He that hath seen me hath seen the Father” (John 14:9). Let us, therefore, honor Him with the same honor we give our loving heavenly Father (John 5:23)!
--ICR/PGH--/<https://youtu.be/R8SrQxLZoYw>

---------

Re: -The Lord Jehovah / Jesus Christ in Isaiah [Re: Abigail] #82880
11/30/17 02:29 PM
11/30/17 02:29 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WHO IS YOUR SOURCE OF PEACE?

------Jesus: The Source of Peace

---(Please Read/ Colossians 1:15-20)
------- bible
----(Also Read ISAIAH 9:6,7)

--"For a child will be born to us,
a son will be given to us:
And the government will rest on
His shoulders: And His Name will
be called Wonderful Counselor,
Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince
of Peace. There will be no end to
the increase of His government of
of peace."

--Before we knew Jesus Christ, our life was full of godlessness and wickedness—we had self-seeking ways and stubborn, unrepentant hearts (Rom. 1:18; Rom. 2:5, Rom. 2:8). Like our strife-filled world, we clamored for peace and tried to find it, but our efforts failed.

When we came to faith in the Savior, all of that changed. We were rescued from the dominion of darkness and brought into Christ’s kingdom (Col. 1:13). Every one of our sins—past, present, and future—was forgiven. cross Divine justice was satisfied by Christ’s sacrifice, and God’s wrath upon us was removed. We became a new creation, washed clean by Jesus’ blood (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Now that sin’s power over us has been broken, we can become members of God’s family rather than His enemies (Rom. 5:10). He sent His Holy Spirit to be our personal guide in this new life, helping each of us experience Christ’s peace (Rom. 8:6). We also can look forward to an eternity spent in heaven, where righteousness, tranquility, and joy abound (Rom. 14:17).

The story of the Prodigal Son’s return is a picture of our reconciliation with the Lord (Luke 15:11-32). The young man had chosen to leave his father, living instead to please himself. Repentant, the son eventually returned home; his father joyfully greeted and forgave him, and there was harmony between them. God has done all this for us.

Our unity with the heavenly Father came at a great price—the sacrifice of His only Son. Christ gave His life for us so that we could be reconciled to God (Col. 1:20). Christian lives are to testify that Jesus is the source of our peace. Does your life communicate this message?
--IN TOUCH~~
"Jesus is the Everlasting God, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Prince of Peace."
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0ZccER_LAk>
----------

Re: -The Lord Jehovah / Jesus Christ in Isaiah [Re: Abigail] #83614
04/29/18 10:58 AM
04/29/18 10:58 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

star --ADRIAN ROGERS / IS JESUS GOD?

--Jesus is the Jehovah of the Old Testament and Jehovah of the New Testament. Jesus is "I AM".

"Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:'
'I am the First and I am the Last,
And there is no God besides Me."
--(Isaiah 44:6)
-- bible

-"A voice is calling,
Clear the way for the LORD in the wilderness;
Make smooth in the desert a highway for our God."
--(Isaiah 40:6)

---JESUS CHRIST NEVER SINNED. cross He is deity.

--Adrian Rogers/ IS Jesus GOD? YES! Don't miss this! Jesus said, "I and the Father are One." 'Jesus is our Savior, Lord, Redeemer and soon coming King above all kings.'

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDFeWN8vckQ&t=747s>
-----------

Re: -The Lord Jehovah / Jesus Christ in Isaiah/ And New Testament [Re: Abigail] #83643
05/03/18 02:22 PM
05/03/18 02:22 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

star --'BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT CHRISTIANITY' star

--Beware of False Religions even in the Church today.
--By: Adrian Rogers~

People still go to have their palms read. Or Sorcery, (Spirit Medium), as Saul used in the Old Testament. [Read 1 Samuel Chapter 28],...You will see that King Saul went to the Spirit Medium ---(see verses 8-25). King Saul convinced this evil Medium Spirit to call up Samuel from the grave. And it happened! Satanic forces are real. BEWARE!

We read in ACTS Chapter 8 verses 14-24, of Simon who practiced magic arts. BEWARE of WITCHCRAFT! It is totally of Satan!
Listen in to Adrian Roger's Message of 'Counterfeit Christianity. It is in many churches today! BEWARE! Satan is NOT AGAINST Religion. He uses it for his tools.
Simon the Sorcerer was a liar, and tried to buy his way into Heaven! Don't be deceived. IT IS REAL and of the DEVIL! People are so easily convinced to go and have their palms read. I know of some that have. That is of the devil!

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnxeRR9c44U&t=914s>
-------------

Re: -The Lord Jehovah / Jesus Christ in Isaiah [Re: Abigail] #83655
05/07/18 12:36 PM
05/07/18 12:36 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---PRECIOUS TO JEHOVAH GOD~~

-'Dear friends, since
God so loves us, we
also ought to love one
another.' ~~
--(1 John 4:11) -- bible

---HIS NAME WAS DAVID, but most just called him "the street fiddler." David was a disheveled, older man who was a regular fixture in popular places in our city, serenading passers-by with unusual skill at his violin.
In exchange for his music, listeners would sometimes place a dollar in the open instrument case before them on the sidewalk. David would smile and nod his head in thanks as he continued to play.

When David died recently and his obituary appeared in a local paper, it was revealed that he spoke several languages, was the graduate of a prestigious university, and had even run for the state senate years ago. Some expressed surprise at the extent of his accomplishments, having assessed him on the basis of appearance alone.

-Scripture tells us that "God created mankind in his own image" (Genesis 1:27). This reveals an inherent worth within each of us, regardless of how we look, what we have achieved, or what others may think of us. Even when we chose to turn from God in our sinfulness, God valued us so much that He sent His only Son to show us the way to salvation and eternity with Him.

We are loved by God, and all around us are those who are precious to Jehovah God. May we express our love for Him in return by sharing His love with others.~~

-- JEHOVAH GOD'S LOVE IS MEANT TO BE SHARED. SHOW OTHERS HIS GREAT LOVE FOR THEM. ~~
-----------

[Try to memorize Matthew 25 verses 34 thru 40]
--AT THE JUDGMENT~~ grouppray
"Then the King will say to those on His right. 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in;

I was naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.'

"Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink?
'And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You?

'When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'

The King will answer, and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brother of Mine, even the least of the, you did it to Me.'
--(Matthew 25:34 thru 40)~~

--ODB/JB--'TALK TO ME' / LOVE, JESUS (Chuck Girard)--[SPEAKERS NEEDED] =<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRY5xFZWYVU>
--------

Re: -The Lord Jehovah / Jesus Christ in Isaiah [Re: Abigail] #85588
01/11/19 10:51 AM
01/11/19 10:51 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----A CHAMPION WARRIOR~~

--"The Lord will march out like a champion, like a warrior he will stir up his zeal; with a shout he will raise the battle cry and will triumph over his enemies."
---(ISAIAH 42:13 /NIV)-- crackthebook

---WE ARE HUMANS living in a fallen world, and we will face some expression of evil every day of our lives. The Church of Jesus Christ is not a collective effort to outsmart evil. We don’t gather in our buildings and listen to teachers and meet in small groups and memorize Scripture so that we can create a battle plan for how to out-think and out-organize our adversary. We do all those things to learn about and grow closer to the God who watches over us.

--Our God is no coward; He is a champion, a warrior whose triumph over His enemies is assured. We stand in His strength, not our own. His power preserves us, not our own. His integrity guards us, not our own. Do not be tempted to wage the war against evil on your own. Carry His banner as you travel the journey of life, and thank Him as He tramples the enemies of His people.

**THINK ABOUT IT
--Whether out of indignation or compassion, have you been trying to fight battles against evil in your culture on your own? Determine to find your strength and hope in the Lord—it will affect the culture around you.

--PRAYER
-"Heavenly Father, You are my strength and my shield. You spread Your protection over me and fight for me. I thank You for the Cross of Jesus Christ that delivers me from all evil. Draw me closer to your heart. My trust is in You. In Jesus’ name, amen." prayer

**Blessings,
**Pastor Allen Jackson
***World Outreach Church
--"DAYS OF ELIJAH" / Paul Wilbur+ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHXHncArKcM>
---------

Re: -The Lord Jehovah / Jesus Christ in Isaiah [Re: Abigail] #88592
07/22/19 01:38 PM
07/22/19 01:38 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--What Will You Do With Jesus?

--By: Adrian Rogers
(replaying video, the other was deleted...JESUS IS GOD! )
--"Who is among you that fears the LORD, that obeys the voice of His servant,
that walks in darkness and has no light? Let him trust in the name of the LORD
and rely on his God." --(Isaiah 50:10) -- bible

<https://youtu.be/7K31H8r-3zg>
-----------------

Re: -The Lord Jehovah / Jesus Christ in Isaiah [Re: Abigail] #88596
07/23/19 11:27 AM
07/23/19 11:27 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-**-FRIEND, PLEASE BE SURE TO LISTEN IN ON THIS MESSAGE FROM ADRIAN ROGERS.**

--"THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO HEAVEN EXCEPT THROUGH JESUS."

--Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." -- bible--(John 14:6)

--"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.'
"For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
"Professing to be wise, they became fools.

--[2 WITNESSES / CREATION AND CONSCIENCE ]

"Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them.
"For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever."
---(ROMANS 1:20,21,22,24,25).

----- <https://youtu.be/Ka2VhgjcP8I>
----------

Re: -The Lord Jehovah / Jesus Christ in Isaiah [Re: Abigail] #89761
11/11/19 02:37 PM
11/11/19 02:37 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---Isn't He Beautiful~~

--"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be upon his shoulders.
And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
---(Isaiah 9:6)--

~~A group of children from our city was in a worship service, and we started to sing. Ariel, age seven, leaned close to me and softly said, "I love this song; it make me cry."

The music and words about Jesus, her Savior, touched her heart as we sang the John Wimber song "Isn't He Beautiful."

Yes, the Lord Jesus is beautiful. We don't find a specific reference in the Bible describing Him that way, but His personal character is strong yet gentle, holy yet forgiving, majestic yet humble--all combined. Simply beautiful!

In his prophecy, Isaiah described Jesus and His coming in this way: "To us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6 ~ (text).

Jesus is the Wonderful Counselor--giving us comfort and wisdom. The Everlasting Father--providing for all our needs and protecting us. And the Prince of Peace--offering reconciliation with God and others.

Isn't Jesus beautiful? Worship Him. Give His praise, honor and glory due His name.

"Oh Lord Jesus, You truly are beautiful. Thank You for dying for my, (our), sins, so we will spend all of eternity worshiping You, our Lord, Savior, Rock and Redeemer. We bless You., Yes you are so truly beautiful! roseinbloom ~~

~~ODB/AC~--"Isn't He Beautiful"/ (written by: John Wimber) / Sung by: Brian Doerksen ~~ //<https://youtu.be/f2E5h--7SgA>
~~~~~~~~

Re: -The Lord Jehovah / Jesus Christ in Isaiah [Re: Abigail] #89774
11/12/19 12:45 PM
11/12/19 12:45 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---NO FEARS AT ALL ~~

--"I am the LORD your God, who holds your right hand, and I tell you,
--"Don't be afraid. I will help you."
---(Isaiah 41:13)

~~~COULD you use some courage? Are you backing down more than you are standing up? Jesus scattered the butterflies out of the stomachs of his nervous disciples....

We need to remember that the disciples were common men given a compelling task. Before they were the stained-glass saints in the windows of Cathedrals, they were somebody's next-door-neighbors trying to make a living and raise a family. They weren't cut from theological cloth or raised on supernatural milk. But they were an ounce more devoted than they were afraid and, as a result, did some extraordinary things.

Earthly fears are no fears at all. Answer the big question of eternity, and the little questions of life fall into perspective. Ask the One who created it all. Go to Jesus. [Read Colossians Chapter 1: verses 12 thru 20]
Yes, Jesus said, "I and my Father are One." [John 10 verse 30]. ~~
---GRACE FOR THE MOMENT/ML~
--"Father, I Want You To Hold Me" / -[Vineyard] // Brian Doerksen // <https://youtu.be/sBd7rc6bVyo>
~~~~~~~~

Re: -The Lord Jehovah / Jesus Christ in Isaiah [Re: Abigail] #92161
07/25/20 10:48 AM
07/25/20 10:48 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WITH THE RICH IN HIS DEATH ~~

--“And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.”
~~~(Isaiah 53:9) -- bible

--It is generally recognized that the amazing 53rd chapter of Isaiah, written over 500 years earlier, is the most explicit and complete exposition of the substitutionary suffering and death of the Lord Jesus Christ in all the Bible, including even the New Testament accounts. And this prophecy that His death and burial would be with both the “wicked, and with the rich” is surely one of the most remarkable. How could such a prediction possibly come to pass?

Yet, it did! Unjustly condemned, not for any violent or deceitful acts, but only for telling the truth, Jesus was crucified between two wicked criminals, yet He was buried in a garden tomb lovingly built by a rich member of the council that had condemned Him to death.

Furthermore, that elaborate tomb had almost certainly been personally designed and built ahead of time by Joseph in specific anticipation of using it to fulfill Isaiah’s prophecy. That wealthy owner of the tomb lived in Arimathea and would never have built a tomb for himself or his family near Calvary, the place of crucifixion. But he and a friend on the council (Nicodemus) had somehow come to believe in Jesus and His gospel and decided they were the ones that should render this service.

Perhaps, as they looked up at the body of the Lord on the cross just before removing it for burial, they remembered His words to Nicodemus three years earlier, when He had said: “And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life” (John 3:14-15). They had indeed believed, no doubt suffering severe loss, but they had done what they could for Christ.

--ICR/HMM
-[Friend, please read all of Isaiah Chapter 53. It prophecy of Lord and Savior Jesus Christ at least 500 (plus), years before He came to earth. Yet it was (is) precisely fulfilled in our Lord Jesus. Pray and ask the LORD to open your spiritual eyes to His Word. He will, ask believing. The Lord richly bless you.]
~~~~~~
--"Great Are You Lord" // (live concert)// All Sons and Daughters ~~<https://youtu.be/uHz0w-HG4iU>
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderated by  Bex, CTD