--- fyi
----URGENT ACTION NEEDED/ Dr. James Dobson/ Family Talk -(1/25/2017)

--Dr. James Dobson Praises President Trump, Vice President Pence and the House of Representatives for Taking Historic Measures to Protect the Life of the Unborn and Asks Evangelicals to Call Senators and Support the March for Life

-Dr. James Dobson issues the following statement on the decisions made this week to protect the life of the unborn with the Trump Administration reinstating the Mexico City Policy and the U.S. House of Representatives passing HR 7:

"Already President Trump has signaled his commitment to defend the lives of the unborn by reinstating the Mexico City Policy–a policy banning government funding of foreign pro-abortion groups like the International Planned Parenthood Federation. This decision keeps him squarely in the tradition of the last three Republican presidents before him. In contrast, then President Barack Obama rescinded the Mexico City Policy, just as President Clinton did before him. President Trump's reinstatement of the policy was a critically important first step in prohibiting American taxpayer dollars supporting any organization, foreign or domestic, that would use those resources to fund the killing of unborn children, or to otherwise thinly conceal their pro-abortion activities as an alternative means of 'family planning.' This proved a precursor of things to come, for while still celebrating the reinstatement of the Mexico City Policy, I was encouraged to hear the House of Representatives voted to pass HR 7. If passed by the Senate, this law will permanently ban taxpayer money from funding abortions. I'm calling upon every American concerned for the life of the unborn to immediately call their senators' offices, and urge them to vote for the Senate version of House Bill HR 7, perhaps even before this week's March for Life, when millions upon millions of Americans in Washington D.C. and throughout the nation will affirm their commitment to life. The Senate bill will require 60 votes, and so it is imperative that Americans put pressure on their United States Senators, today.

"Likewise, I strongly urge the Trump Administration to carry through with its promise to appoint the next Supreme Court Justice in the mold of Antonin Scalia. I pray that these bold actions, taken in succession, will result in a dramatic reduction in the number of abortions, and will ultimately lead to overturning the scourge of Roe v. Wade once and for all."

–James Dobson, PhD

star Please contact your senator and urge them to vote for the Senate version of House Bill HR 7.

---------
---Thank you! May God Bless America!