Link to this page using this social media safe link:
https://gsw.bz/survivor

Mass Shooting Survivor Gives Shockingly-Honest Testimony Before Congress

I studied this in the 90's when working with a political party. Much can be said here, but the bottom line is this:

Gun control is the last major social agenda before a dissident-roundup occurs (rounding up and incarcerating innocent Americans simply for disagreeing with official government policies like chemtrails).

Gun control has an ulterior motive which is actually the primary objective: Leave the people helpless when "officials" come to steal their mothers, fathers, and children away.

IMPORTANT: Gun control relates to ALL CAUSES OF TRUTH because those telling the truth are among those who will be rounded up once guns are removed from the population.

This is as real as it gets folks. Don't let me be proven right (by letting the roundup occur) before you fight for your rights.

I worked with some amazing people who worked with very high-level politicians and they knew this was the agenda, and THIS is the reason the public can NEVER be allowed to be disarmed. The forefathers wanted all of us.

Return to the Gun Control Forum

Last edited by Russ; 06/09/22 12:34 AM.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)