News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 844 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,805 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,905 Please HELP!!!
161,880 Open Conspiracy
106,469 History rules
98,676 Symmetry
87,723 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-Since Creation="When God Calls Us Home" - /-Blessings We Have in Christ #75770
09/17/14 11:50 AM
09/17/14 11:50 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Since Creation / Being Predestined

--WHEN GOD CALLS US HOME -Blessings We Have In Christ -
--By: Henry Morris, Ph.D.

“For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens” (II Corinthians 5:1).

-The blessings we have in Christ are far too many to number, but it is a blessing even to note just a few of those indicated by the words we have or ye have. First of all, in Christ “we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace” (Ephesians 1:7). As a result, “being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ” (Romans 5:1).

Thus, through such promises, His word assures us of salvation. “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life” (I John 5:13). Further assurance is given by the witness of the Spirit who indwells our bodies when we believe on Christ. “Ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba Father” (Romans 8:15).

There are many other blessings that are ours in Christ. In Him, for example, “we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according according to the His purpose."(Ephesians 1:11). God has even confirmed His promises, the writer of Hebrews says, by taking an oath in His own name that “we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast” (Hebrews 6:18,19). Indeed, “We have a great High Priest”, our Lord Jesus Christ, (Hebrews 4:14) ever living to intercede for us at the throne of God.

Finally, in the words of our text, when God calls us home, “we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the Heavens,” and then we are “to be present with the Lord” throughout the ages to come (II Corinthians 5:8).

--ICR/HMM~~/-ABOVE ALL~~By: Michael Smith
-ABOVE ALL~ Singer: Michael Smith
Above all powers,above all kings,..above all nature and all created things .....You were here before the world began. Crucified laid behind a stone, You lived to die rejected and alone. Like a rose trampled on the ground, You took the fall and thought of me, above all.

<http://youtu.be/4rBX9B4jxEY>
----------

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -SINCE CREATION=' God Calls Us Home'/A Present-Day Flood Example [Re: Abigail] #75782
09/18/14 08:38 AM
09/18/14 08:38 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--BACK TO GENESIS~~
--HUMAN FOSSILS:--
--~ A Present-Day Flood Example~
~

----- crackthebook
-The human population in Noah's day was extensive, likely numbering in the multimillions. With the exception of the few people on the Ark, this entire population was annihilated by the Flood......Why don't we find more human fossils in Flood strata?.....

-Here is a recent article by 'Institute For Creation Research' (ACTS & FACTS/ September 2014). Read on to find more on the flood,
In March 2014, disaster struck near Oso, Washington, when a mudslide buried a small community. The results have something to teach us about the great Flood in Noah's Day. [Click on the blue line below for the entire article]
<http://www.icr.org/article/8230/>

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -SINCE CREATION=' God Calls Us Home'/A Present-Day Flood Example [Re: Abigail] #75818
09/21/14 10:19 AM
09/21/14 10:19 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--SINCE CREATION~

--Thy Word Is Settled Forever
--By: Henry Morris, Ph.D.

“For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven” (Psalm 119:89).

-This is the central verse in the longest chapter in the longest book in the Bible, and it is surely one of the greatest verses in the Bible. It conveys the amazing news that the word of God (which is the theme of the entire 119th Psalm) has existed from eternity past and will continue to exist forever in the future. It was eternally settled in the mind of God before the world was created, then gradually inscripturated “at sundry times and in divers manners [as God] spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets” (Hebrews 1:1).

Other verses in this psalm likewise stress the eternal validity of God’s words: “The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting. . . . Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever. . . . Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever” (Psalm 119:144,152,160).

In the book of Isaiah appears a magnificent claim: “The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever” (Isaiah 40:8). This contrast is expanded by the apostle Peter: “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” (I Peter 1:23).

To guarantee this great truth beyond any further question, the Lord Jesus Christ Himself made the following tremendous claim: “Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away” (Matthew 24:35). “Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled” (Matthew 5:18).

The entire physical universe is (literally) “passing away,” heading inexorably downhill toward ultimate death—with one exception! The words of our Bible and its glorious promises are eternal and immutable.
--ICR/ HMM /<http://youtu.be/gUH_NzfRmbs>

Re: -SINCE CREATION=' God Calls Us + + + [Re: Abigail] #75819
09/21/14 07:04 PM
09/21/14 07:04 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--SINCE CREATION~~

--Appreciating God's Creation
---By: John D. Morris, Ph.D.

-"And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food." (Genesis 2:8-9)

-Everything in the garden of Eden was prepared for man's enjoyment. In the time between creation and the curse, Adam and Eve no doubt fully enjoyed the vegetation (Genesis 2:5, 9, 15-16), the animals (vv. 19-20), the atmosphere and the weather (vv. 5-6), the rivers and the raw materials (vv. 10-14), each other (vv. 18, 21-25), and fellowship with God (3:8). But soon they rebelled and were driven from the beautiful garden (3:24), and ever since, mankind's ability to enjoy creation has been shackled somewhat, for creation was distorted by sin, and the eyes of each one of us have become dull.

In His abundant love for His children, our Lord promises to supply all our needs once again. "Why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these" (Matthew 6:28-29).

Creation's beauty waits to thrill us and instruct us. Our loving Father wills it so. But creation will be fully restored soon, and "the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing" (Isaiah 35:1-2). He beckons us to join Him in His kingdom.
--ICR/ JDM

Re: -Since Creation="When God Calls Us Home" - /-Blessings We Have in Christ [Re: Abigail] #78909
09/22/15 01:47 PM
09/22/15 01:47 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--DEATH ~~
--HEAVEN/ Our Blessed Hope

--BOB RUSSELL, senior minister of Southeast Christian Church in Louisville, Kentucky, told this story:

When my father died, there was too much snow at our home in Pennsylvania to have a funeral procession. At the end of the service, the funeral director said, "I'll take your dad's body to the grave." I felt we were leaving something undone, so I gathered five of my relatives, and we piled into a four-wheel-drive vehicle, plowed through ten inches of snow into the cemetery, and got about fifty yards from my dad's grave.

The wind was blowing about twenty-five miles an hour. The six of us lugged that casket down to the grave site. We watched as his body was lowered into that grave.

I wanted to pray before we left. "Lord, this is such a cold, lonely place." I got choked up and battled to keep my composure. Finally I just whispered, "But I thank You that to be absent from the body is to be present in Your warm arms. Amen. prayer "
--(2 Corinthians 5:8)

---
---1001 Quotes
-Preaching Today ~~

Re: -Since Creation="When God Calls Us Home" - /-Blessings We Have in Christ [Re: Abigail] #80256
05/04/16 09:49 AM
05/04/16 09:49 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---TRUSTING IN CHRIST GIVES EVERLASTING LIFE!~~

--"For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son. That whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
-"For God sent not his Son into this world to condemn the world but that the world through Him might be saved."
--(John 3:16-17)
------
"He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him." --(JOHN 3:36) bible ~~

~~~~~~~
----THE "SHALL NOTS" OF JOHN'S GOSPEL

---There are many wonderful promises to the believer listed in the gospel of John. Many of these promises are things which “shall” happen, but let us consider seven of these which teach of things which “shall not” happen to the believer whose trust is in Christ.

Teaching of the indwelling Holy Spirit, Christ said, “Whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life” (4:14).

Similarly, “Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst” (6:35).

Furthermore, He taught: “I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (8:12). Our deepest needs are met in Him.

**Having once believed, we are placed into His family and He promises, “I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand” (10:28). In Him, we are utterly secure. Why? “He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life” (5:24).

Consequently, we have no fear of death. “I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?” (11:25-26).

As the familiar verse in our text tells us, if we only believe “that he gave his only begotten Son,” we shall “not perish, but have everlasting life.”
"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved."

--ICR/ JDM
-------------
fyi --ARE YOU SURE OF WHERE YOU WILL SPEND ETERNITY?

-Jesus is the only One who can save you from judgment and condemnation. He died so that your sins could be forgiven and you could spend eternity in the presence of God. First, you must turn away from your sins. Confess and repent to the Lord that you need Him to help you live for him. Second, you must receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior. You can do that now, and He promises to live in you and to transform your life. You can have a whole new life if you will surrender to Christ.~~

star --**START BY SIMPLY TALKING TO GOD.
-You can pray a prayer like this:
"O God, I am a sinner. I'm sorry for my sin. I want to turn from my sin. Please forgive me. I believe Jesus Christ is Your Son; I believe He died on the Cross for my sin and Your raised Him to life. I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as my Lord from this day forward. Lord, I put my trust in You and surrender my life to You. Please come into my life and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus ' Name. Amen." ~

-- star **DO IT RIGHT NOW.
-Then contact us, and we will send you information to help you.

-- star **VISIT US ONLINE:
-Tell us about your decision or ask more questions at PeaceWithGod.net. For Spanish, visit PazConDios.net. Sign up for a free weekly email devotional at billygram.org/subscruptions. Find a personal discipleship coach at KnowJesus.net and ConociendoaJesu's.net.
- star **WRITE TO US:
Christian Guidance Department
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
1 Billy graham Evangelistic Association
1 Billy Graham Parkway Charlotte, NC 28201-0001 USA

- star **EMIL US:
-help@bgea.org (in Canada, info@bgea.ca)

star -**CALL US:
-Toll-free
Monday-Friday
8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday
9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Eastern Time,
at 1-877-247-2426

-----------

Re: -Since Creation="When God Calls Us Home" - /-Blessings We Have in Christ [Re: Abigail] #80290
05/14/16 12:47 PM
05/14/16 12:47 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--PRESENT WITH THE LORD ~~

“We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.”
-- (2 Corinthians 5:8)--
bible

This verse has proved of great comfort to many a sorrowing believer who has just lost a loved one. Especially if they know that the parent or child or friend was also a believer in the saving work and person of Christ, then—although they sorrow—they “sorrow not, even as others which have no hope” (1 Thessalonians 4:13).

For that loved one, though no longer in that old body which had perhaps been filled with pain, is now with the Lord. That is, he or she has been given a somewhat indescribable spiritual body in which to function in heaven until the coming resurrection day. Although that may not yet be the wonderful life that awaits them in their glorified, resurrection bodies in the ages to come, they will be “with Christ; which is far better” than this present life (Philippians 1:23).

There are a number of sincere believers who argue that dead Christians will simply “sleep” until He comes again to raise the dead. While a certain case can be developed for this “soul sleep” concept, it is hard to see how that could be “far better” than this present life. Paul said that he had a “desire to depart, and to be with Christ” and also that “to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain” (Philippians 1:23, 21). But what “gain” could there be for him in simply “sleeping” instead of continuing to live in Christ?

The Scriptures do not reveal much about that “intermediate state,” as it has been called. But there is that intriguing verse about being “compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses” who perhaps are somehow watching us as we “run with patience the race that is set before us” here on Earth (Hebrews 12:1). That possibility can be a real incentive to do just that.
--ICR/HMM--/EXALTED YAHWEH/ Chris Tomlin
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj0s8fCypA0>
-----

Re: -Since Creation="When God Calls Us Home" - /-Blessings We Have in Christ [Re: Abigail] #80311
05/19/16 02:56 PM
05/19/16 02:56 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---SOWING AND SLEEPING~~

-“So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption.” bible (1 Corinthians 15:42)

When a believer’s soul and spirit leave the body and return to the Lord, it is significant that the New Testament Scriptures speak of the body not as dead but as sleeping. For example, Jesus said, “Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep” (John 11:11). This state is not “soul sleep” as some teach, for “to be absent from the body, [is] to be present with the Lord” (2 Corinthians 5:8). The body is sleeping—not the soul.

Similarly, when the believer’s body is laid in a grave, Paul speaks of this act not as a burial but as sowing! “But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body” (1 Corinthians 15:35-38).

Just as a buried grain of wheat brings forth a fruitful plant, so the old, sin-corrupted, aching body of human flesh, sown in the ground, will some day come forth “fashioned like unto his glorious body” (Philippians 3:21), in which “there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain” (Revelation 21:4).

“So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body” (1 Corinthians 15:42-44). When a believer’s body is sown in the ground, God will soon reap from it a body of glory which will last for eternity.
--ICR/ HMM--I WILL RISE/ Chris Tomlin
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzBFv3Bzn3o>

Re: -Since Creation="When God Calls Us Home" - /-Blessings We Have in Christ [Re: Abigail] #83734
05/17/18 09:16 AM
05/17/18 09:16 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----RESCUED!

--The grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.
---(Titus 2:11 (NIV)
bible

“Salvation” is a wonderful word. Have you ever been saved, not in the religious sense? Have you ever had a deadline to meet at work and a coworker helped you finish on time? Perhaps you had a fussy baby who was pushing you to the brink of exhaustion and a friend came over to bring a meal and take care of your little one so you could go to the grocery or take a nap. Maybe you had car trouble and someone let you borrow a vehicle while yours was in the shop. You might have had unforeseen expenses and someone gently pushed a few bills into your hand.
It’s a wonderful but humbling feeling when someone steps into your life and saves you from a difficult situation.

--That’s true in the context of spiritual things as well. “Salvation” is the word God chose to describe His intervention on our behalf—His power exerted for us. Through His grace, He offers salvation that is much more than a ticket to heaven. He is rescuing our total person—body, soul, and spirit—from a life of sin and giving us a fulfilling life on the earth and a glorious future with Him for eternity. The reasonable response to such a gift is an attitude of humility and gratitude toward Almighty God.

**THINK ABOUT IT
Has there been a time when someone rescued you from a situation that you felt powerless to rescue yourself from? How did that make you feel? How did you respond?

**PRAYER
--"Heavenly Father, I am a sinner, and I need a Savior. I believe Jesus is Your Son. I believe He died on a Cross for my sin. I believe You raised Him to life for my justification. Jesus, be Lord of my life and forgive my sin. I forgive any who have sinned against me. I choose to yield to You with all that I am. In Jesus’ name, amen."

star **Blessings,
***Pastor Allen Jackson
****Intend Ministries

[There are many people and churches that teach 'ALL' people go to Heaven. That is not what Jesus said. He tells us in, (1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-11), "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived, neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, the the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.
Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God."--

[There is a wonderful story of a man who came out of this sinful way, by the grace of God and is now on the road to Heaven with Jesus. Hallelujah! You can read 'his testimony' on the 'Testimony Forum', right here. You too, can be set free to follow Jesus. He died to save you from Hell. He wants to spend all of eternity with you. Bless His Holy Name! Come to Jesus and live eternally, or you choose the bottomless pit with Satan and his demons. Please don't let another day pass without making this declaration to Jehovah God and to others.
"THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART"--that is, the word of FAITH which we are preaching.

"That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved:
For with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.--(Romans 10:8-10, 13). Please do it TODAY, we are not promised tomorrow.
'For the Scripture says, "For WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS WILL BE SAVED." (JOEL 2:32).
[Ephesians 1:18 NASB]="I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope and His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints." horray
--"Open the Eyes of My Heart"/ Paul Baloche ~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys_1voiFW1Y>
--------------

Moderated by  Bex, CTD