News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,395 guests, and 27 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,872 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,062 Please HELP!!!
162,037 Open Conspiracy
106,499 History rules
98,855 Symmetry
87,744 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 4
-A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! #66067
03/06/12 09:49 AM
03/06/12 09:49 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-When we don't understand God's ways, we still must trust Him!

-A Time to Die
-By: Henry Morris, Ph.D.

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted." (Ecclesiastes 3:1-2) bible

In the first eight verses of Ecclesiastes 3 there is a remarkable listing of 28 "times" arranged in 14 pairs of opposites (e.g., "a time to be born and a time to die"). Every timed event is planned by God and has a "purpose" (v. 1), and everything is "beautiful" in God's time for it (v. 11).

Although it is beyond our finite comprehension, it is still bound to be true that the infinite, omnipotent God "worketh all things after the counsel of his own will" (Ephesians 1:11). Even when in our time we may not understand how a particular event can be purposeful or beautiful, we can have faith that if it occurs in God's time for it, it is (Romans 8:28).

The time of our birth is, of course, not under our control, but we can certainly have a part in determining the occurrence of all the other thirteen "times," even the time of death. With the exception of those still living at the time of Christ's return, each of us will eventually die. God has appointed a time for each individual, and it is wrong for him or her to shorten that time (by suicide or careless living, which can never be part of His will for any of us).

We should say with David: "My times are in thy hand" (Psalm 31:15), and seek to live in ways pleasing to Him as long as He allows us to live. We should pray that, when our time is finished, He will enable us to die in a manner that will be "beautiful in his time" (Ecclesiastes 3:11).

Not one of us knows when that ordained "time to die" may be for us, so we must seek daily to "walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time" (Colossians 4:5). ICR/HMM

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #66068
03/06/12 10:12 AM
03/06/12 10:12 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-When we don't understand God's ways, we still MUST TRUST HIM!

-He Shall Never See Death

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death." (John 8:51) bible

This passage has been a difficult one for commentators. Most would interpret it to mean that a Christian will not experience spiritual death. While it is very true that a Christian--one who has been born twice (the second birth being a spiritual birth) will not experience spiritual death, in this passage Jesus seems to be talking about physical death. This is evidenced by the fact that the Jewish skeptics around Christ called Him a heretic for saying it, since it was obvious that Abraham and the other prophets had died physically. Christ did not correct them by clarifying His words to mean spiritual death. Despite the fact that the grave is full of those who physically died while believing in Christ, He teaches that His followers will "never see death."

Actually, the Greek is very emphatic here. The combination of words could be literally translated "He shall absolutely not see (physical) death, never." Perhaps Christ is teaching that a believer will never see real death, since, to such a one, death is, in reality, only "sleep."
But perhaps the key to understanding this teaching might be in the word "see." What does this mean? Several Greek words are translated by the English word "see," but this one merits special study. It implies a look that is more than indifferent, but one of pondering; intensely interested; preoccupied; and fully acquainted with its object.

A Christian, therefore, will not "see" death with such interest, for his attention will not be on death's terrors, but upon the One who Himself bore all that death had to offer, yet conquered it forever.

A Christian can look even at his own approaching death calmly, with passive interest, for it holds little influence over him.
angelwing "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?" (1 Corinthians 15:55). ----ICR/JDM

"We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord." 2 Cor. 5:8)

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ Never Die? ? [Re: Abigail] #66075
03/06/12 04:34 PM
03/06/12 04:34 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Never Die
-By: Paul G. Humber, M.S.

“And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die” (John 11:26).

These words of our sovereign Lord just prior to His raising Lazarus seem to be untrue. We attend funeral services of believers, see their dead bodies in coffins, and witness the coffins prior to their being lowered into the earth. How could Jesus say “never die”?

When a person has an arm or a leg amputated, the appendage dies, but the person lives on. Does something live on in the case of the believer when the whole body is amputated? The answer is emphatically, “yes!”

The Lord taught us not to fear “them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell” (Matthew 10:28).

If the believer’s soul goes immediately to be with Jesus when he leaves his body (and this is the clear teaching of Scripture, e.g., Luke 23:43 and II Corinthians 5:1–10), can we truthfully describe him as being dead?
crossHe is not dead! He is with Life Himself! “God is not the God of the dead, but of the living” (Matthew 22:32).

Yes, temporarily the believer is without a body, but even this will be remedied when the Lord returns and the souls of His people are joined to resurrected bodies made incorruptible (I Corinthians 15:52). The believer never dies—even as the Truth Himself (John 14:6) affirmed.

After speaking the words of our text, Jesus asked, “Believest thou this?” We all would do well to believe our Maker. He made us. He knows death by experience. He conquered death and ever lives. Our only hope for life beyond the prospects of bodily separation is Jesus. He alone knows the full truth about life and death.

The next time we are tempted to describe a departed believer as being dead, we may want to remember these words of Jesus and apply them to the situation. PGH

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ Never Die? ? [Re: Abigail] #66076
03/06/12 04:58 PM
03/06/12 04:58 PM
L
Lynnmn  Offline
Master Elite Member
Even in these trying times -When we don't understand God's ways, we still must trust Him!

Yet..
Satan's ways are very clear he come's to steal, kill and destroy to try to take the place of Almighty God as Satan set's himself up to be worshiped as God himself.

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ Never Die? ? [Re: Lynnmn] #66094
03/07/12 10:44 AM
03/07/12 10:44 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
Lynn,

Yes, it's Biblical what the bad times will be/are becoming as we approach the end-times. Yet, do we trust Satan or do we trust God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and ALL things visible and invisible?

We are going through some rough times, ....so do we get all negative and pessimistic? The Holy Word tells us we are OVERCOMERS THROUGH Jesus the Christ. I refuse to expect the 'worst', I know the end of the story. I'm told to encourage the brethren in the faith. Let's see what David Wilkerson has to say....a true messenger from the Lord, now in His presence.
-----------------
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE GLORY OF GOD
by David Wilkerson
[May 19, 1931 - April 27, 2011]

"And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert [shelter] from storm and from rain"(Isaiah 4:6).

The glory of God's presence will be our shelter from the heat.
The Hebrew word for heat means "drought, desolation, barrenness" and here it is used as a type of God's judgment on an evil society

In Revelation 16, the fourth angel of judgment is given power ". . . to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God" (Revelation 16:8-9).

The glory of God is our defense, our covering—". . . a place of refuge . . .from storm and from rain"— and we will rest in the cool shadow of Jesus' wings. Already we are seeing the rain of Holy Spirit outpourings as well as God's judgments. The storm clouds are gathering but, thank God, there will be a covering over His holy remnant church.

You may say, "I have no glory church I can attend. All I can find are man-centered churches. Where is my covering from the heat and storm?"

Your dwelling place is the glory of God in your own heart. cross If Jesus is present in you, manifesting Himself to you, then you are covered in full. If you turn your heart and eyes toward Him, allowing His Word to reprove, convict and correct you, He will reveal Himself to you. He has promised it!

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him" (John 14:21).

God says, "I will be there with you. It doesn't matter how bad it gets, I will see you through. I will never leave you nor forsake you!"

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ Never Die? ? [Re: Abigail] #66100
03/07/12 08:56 PM
03/07/12 08:56 PM
L
Lynnmn  Offline
Master Elite Member
Hi Abigail, ((((( Smiles )))))

Of course we trust God even through it all.
And God gets the victory at the end.
There is a lot of suffering going on in the world of today and the Signs of the Times are here.
Tribulations will come.
There is no where else to run to in this storm but to God.
No matter what comes our way.
((((( HUGS ))))) To you...

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ Two Histories of Death/ Answers in Genesis [Re: Abigail] #66349
03/24/12 05:23 PM
03/24/12 05:23 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Two Histories of Death
-By: Ken Ham (Answers in Genesis) AiG

--- fyi (Lengthy/ please read at your leisure)
“Annie’s cruel death destroyed Charles’s tatters of beliefs in a moral, just universe. Later he would say that this period chimed the final death-knell for his Christianity. . . . Charles [Dawin] now took his stand as an unbeliever.”

When Charles Darwin wrote his famous book On the Origin of Species, he was in essence writing a history concerning death. In the conclusion of the chapter entitled “On the imperfections of the geological record”, Darwin wrote, “Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows.”

From his evolutionary perspective on the origin of life, Darwin recognized that death had to be a permanent part of the world. Undoubtedly, he struggled with this issue as he sought to reconcile some sort of belief in God with the death and suffering he observed all around him, and which he believed had gone on for millions of years.

This struggle came to a climax with the death of his daughter Annie—said to be “the final death-knell for his Christianity”.

Belief in evolution and/or millions of years necessitates that death has been a part of history since life first appeared on this planet. The fossil layers (containing billions of dead things) supposedly represent the history of life over millions of years. As Carl Sagan is reported to have said, “The secrets of evolution are time and death.”

-Time and death
This phrase sums up the history of death according to those who believe in evolution and/or millions of years. In this system of belief:

1.death, suffering and disease over millions of years led up to man’s emergence;
2.death, suffering and disease exist in this present world; and
3.death, suffering and disease will continue on into the unknown future. Death is a permanent part of history.

-Sin and death bible
This phrase sums up the history of death according to the Bible. From a perspective of the literal history of the book of Genesis, there was a perfect world to start with—described by God as “very good” (Genesis 1:31)—but it was marred because of Adam’s rebellion. Sin and its consequence of death entered the world that was once a paradise (Romans 5:12 ff., 8:20–2; 1 Corinthians 15:21–22).

In 1 Corinthians 15:26, Paul describes death as the “last enemy”. And that’s the point—death is an enemy—it’s an intrusion. The death of man and the animals was not part of the original creation.

Even though death reigns in this present world, one day in the future there will be no more death: 'And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away' (Revelation 21:4).

In reality, the battle between Creation and evolution, between young Earth and old-Earth views, is in fact a battle between two totally different histories of death.

Implications(diagram won't post)
For the Christian, which history of death you accept has major theological implications.

1. If a Christian accepts the history of death over millions of years, then when God stated in Genesis 1:31 that everything He had made was “very good”, this would mean that death, suffering, violence, and diseases like cancer (as represented in the fossil record) were also “very good”.

This view of history, if consistently applied, would lead to the situation summed up by the heretical Bishop John Shelby Spong:

“. . . But Charles Darwin says that there was no perfect creation because it is not yet finished. It is still unfolding. And there was no perfect human life which then corrupted itself and fell into sin . . . . And so the story of Jesus who comes to rescue us from the fall becomes a nonsensical story. So how can we tell the Jesus story with integrity and with power, against the background of a humanity that is not fallen but is simply unfinished?”

Bishop Spong accepts the history of death over millions of years. As a result of this, he cannot accept a perfect creation that was marred by sin. Thus, the groaning (death and suffering, etc.) we observe today has continued for millions of years. This is also true of all “long-age creationists”. These are those who accept the secular belief in an old world, while opposing evolution in favour of “progressive creation” or “intelligent design”.

2. However, (diagram won't post)....
The perfect creation with no death, disease or suffering is described as “very good.” The Bible makes it clear that God does not delight in death. We read in Ezekiel 33:11, “Say unto them, As I live, said the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn you, turn you from your evil ways; for why will you die, O house of Israel?” God takes no pleasure in the afflictions and calamities of people (death etc.).

starThe Bible makes it obvious that death is the penalty for our sin. In other words, it is really our fault that the world is the way it is—God is a loving, merciful God. When we sinned in Adam, we effectively said that we wanted life without God. All of us also sin individually (Romans 3:23). God had to judge sin, as He warned Adam He would (Genesis 2:17, cf 3:19). In doing so, God has given us a taste of life without Him—a world that is running down—a world full of death and suffering. As Romans 8:22 says, “the whole creation groans and labours with birth pangs”. Man, in essence, forfeited his right to live.

However, even though we are sinners, those who have turned from their sin and trusted Christ for forgiveness will spend eternity with their Creator in a place where righteousness dwells—and there will be no more crying, suffering or death.

The true history of death, as understood from a literal Genesis, enables us to recognize a loving Creator who hates death, the enemy that will one day be thrown into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:14).

Which history of death do you, the reader, accept? Is it one that makes God an ogre responsible for millions of years of death, disease and suffering? Or is it one that correctly places the blame on our sin, and correctly represents our Creator God as a loving, merciful Saviour who wept at the tomb of dead Lazarus (John 11:35)? ~~~

--To read reviews: <www.answersingenesis.org>

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ (JESUS) BORN TO DIE -- [Re: Abigail] #66494
04/03/12 09:58 AM
04/03/12 09:58 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Born to Die
-By: John D. Morris, Ph.D.

"For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give His life a ransom for many" (Mark 10:45).

Especially as noted in the Gospel of John, Christ identified many reasons why He had been born. Consider the following sampling of verses and references.
--- bible
First and foremost, Christ came to redeem those who would believe, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16). But under that umbrella of redemption come many other aspects.

Jesus said, "My meat is to do the will of Him that sent me, and to finish His work" (John 4:34). God's will was paramount even in judgment (John 5:30) as well as resurrection. "This is the will of Him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day" (John 6:40). It also governed His teaching (7:16-17). In everything, Christ sought to bring glory to His Father (7:18).

Many aspects of Christ's work are to be realized in this life, for He said: "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly" (John 10:10). His desire in it all was that we might have an eternal relationship with God. "That they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent" (John 17:3).

starBut the primary goal was to bring to climax His redemptive strategy. He knew that none of the other aspects of His work had any effect without atonement for sin, which was only possible if a blood sacrifice was made for that sin. "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends" (John 15:13). "I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth His life for the sheep" (John 10:11). This was the reason He came to Earth.

--ICR/JDM

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ (JESUS)- HE'S ALIVE!! [Re: Abigail] #66520
04/05/12 10:55 AM
04/05/12 10:55 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-An Amazing Moment!
-Luke 24:1-11

"In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground; but the men said to them, 'Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen!'"

Before they had time to think the women at the tomb felt a violent earthquake. The boulder to the entrance moved, revealing nothing inside the tomb. The guards froze like dead men. Angels appeared, dazzling and glorious. angelwing Men in biblical history would have fallen prostrate at such a visitation; these Jewish women stood there trembling. Luke says they bowed their faces. After all, no one could endure the presence of a supernatural being! When they caught their breath, Mary, Joanna and the others did another remarkable thing: they listened.

"Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again'" (v.6).

They'd watched their Messiah die. Now the terrified women were being commissioned to go and tell their brothers that someone who was dead is not dead any longer! Amazingly, they went!

The message they carried is the same one you and I joyfully take today to those in our hurting, burdened world. JESUS IS ALIVE!

--Haven Today

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #70254
03/05/13 10:21 AM
03/05/13 10:21 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--"Very Good"

"And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day." (Genesis 1:31) crackthebook

On several occasions during the Creation Week, God had declared aspects of His creation as "good" (vv. 10, 12, 18, 21, 25). But once His crown of creation was in place, the very image of Himself (vv. 26-27), He pronounced it all "very good" and ceased His creative activity (2:1-3).

Just what does it mean to be "very good" in God's eyes? This term is used elsewhere in the Old Testament by men and regarding men, but here God Himself, the sinless, ever-living One, declares creation to be just what He wanted--able to accomplish and fulfill each of His plans and desires for it. Whatever else may be said about this creation, at the very least it must have been without death, being a phenomenon anathema to Him.

Death is identified as "The last enemy that shall be destroyed" (1 Corinthians 15:26). "Death reigned from Adam to Moses" (Romans 5:14), and "it is appointed unto men once to die" (Hebrews 9:27). Indeed, "the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now" (Romans 8:22). The source of this condition is known as the curse pronounced on all of creation due to man's rebellion against God (Genesis 3) as had been promised (2:17). Even today "the wages of sin is death" (Romans 6:23), and since all sin, all must die. Truly, sin has ruined God's original sinless, deathless, "very good" creation.

But the story does not end there. The very Creator who pronounced the awful curse of death as the penalty for sin has Himself died to pay that penalty and one day will repeal the curse (Revelation 22:3) and abolish death (21:4). The creation will be returned to its original created intent, and all will once again be "very good." inlove

--ICR/ JDM

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #70543
04/04/13 11:35 AM
04/04/13 11:35 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---Life and Immortality

"But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel." (2 Timothy 1:10) cross

Most of us have read or heard the passage in 1 Corinthians 15:55-57 that directly challenges death and hell with the fact of the resurrected Christ and the promise of our own resurrection when He returns. There is no "sting" left in death and there is no law that overrides our salvation because our Lord Jesus has gained the victory.

Long ago, the great man Job faced his detractors with the confidence that "in my flesh shall I see God" (Job 19:26). The prophet Hosea, in the middle of difficult life demands and during a time of awful apostasy, heard the Lord promise those who were faithful, "I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction" (Hosea 13:14).

The good news of the implementation of God's eternal plan brought "life and immortality to light." All during the millennia of the Old Testament, fulfillment of God's actions were hinted at, through the sacrifices of the altar, and promised oftentimes in the utterances of the prophets. But when the Messiah became incarnate, "we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father" (John 1:14).

The apostle John, whose gospel and letters consummate in the great Revelation disclosure, could say, "The life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us" (1 John 1:2). He who is life (John 11:25) promised, "He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life" (John 5:24).

--ICR/HMM III

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #72356
09/19/13 10:46 AM
09/19/13 10:46 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----TO DIE IS GAIN!
-“For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.” (Philippians 1:21)- angelwing

Although the glorious resurrection bodies which have been promised all believers must await the return of Christ, even the spirit-existence after death is better than this present life for the believer. Paul himself expressed “a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better” (v. 23)—“to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord” (2 Corinthians 5:8).

Thus, it is “gain” when a Christian dies! Since Christ, in His resurrection body, is in heaven at the right hand of the Father, the spirits of “sleeping” Christians are also there. The intermediate state is somewhat analogous to the dreaming state, in which the consciousness travels to various places and experiences while the body is asleep. In fact, death is called “sleep” for the Christian (1 Thessalonians 4:13).

However, in some amazing way, these conscious spirits of believers are still distinct and recognizable. Moses and Elijah (Matthew 17:3), as well as Samuel (1 Samuel 28:12-19), were identifiable in their spirit-form, even by people here on Earth.

One of the greatest blessings of dying and going to be with the Lord will be the joy of returning with Him “at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints” (1 Thessalonians 3:13). “Them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. . . . And the dead in Christ shall rise first” (1 Thessalonians 4:14, 16), just before the “rapture” and glorification of the saints who are still living. As wonderful as it might be to live until Christ returns, it will be even better to be with Him!

The death of a Christian, therefore, may be a time of loss and grief for those left behind, but it is a time of joy and blessing for the one who dies, including a happy reunion with those who have gone before.

--ICR/HMM

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #74017
03/13/14 01:18 PM
03/13/14 01:18 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---Asleep in Jesus

“But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.” (1 Thessalonians 4:13)
-------- bible
-The hope of the Christian is the resurrection of the dead in Christ and the rapture of living believers at His second coming. This is the primary theme of this epistle—especially verses 4:13–5:10. In fact, it is significant that this book, possibly the first of Paul’s epistles chronologically, is also the one with the largest number of specific references to Christ’s second coming.

If it were not for this hope, we would have no hope for the future. “If in this life only we have hope in Christ,” Paul said, “we are of all men most miserable” (1 Corinthians 15:19). When an unbeliever dies, he dies without hope. When a believer dies, he is simply “asleep,” as far as his body is concerned. At the same time, his soul and spirit go to be with the Lord until the resurrection day. Perhaps it is analogous to the state of dreaming, when the body is asleep in bed, while the person’s consciousness seems to be engaged in varied activities far from where the body is resting.

The Bible uses the term “sleep” to describe death only in the case of Christians—never for non-Christians (see John 11:11; etc.). There is genuine sorrow, of course, when a believer dies, but that sorrow is softened and sublimated by the “blessed hope” of Christ’s return (Titus 2:13).

“For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him” (1 Thessalonians 4:14).
The souls of those whose bodies are asleep have gone to be with the Lord and will return with the Lord when He returns.
“The dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air” (vv. 16-17).

--ICR/HMM= / FOREVER! (Eternally!) Michael Smith~~
<http://youtu.be/3lPdtqgouCc>
------------

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #76048
10/17/14 11:35 AM
10/17/14 11:35 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---The One and Only God/ Die to Self and Trust in Christ

“For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.” - Exodus 34:14

-God is a jealous God. Now, that may sound like a bad attribute. But to God it is a holy attribute. You see, I have no right to be jealous of another preacher because I am not the only preacher in the world. I do not own preaching. On the other hand, there is only one God.

Exodus 20:2-3 says, “I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.”
And when asked what the greatest commandment was, Jesus replied, “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind” (Matthew 22:37).

-When you die to self and worship God, you will begin to experience the fullness of God in a way that transforms your life.
--Adrian Rogers~~
[We notice that throughout the Bible we are told we 'must die',....It is meant in some cases as 'die in the flesh' and other places as 'die in the spirit, (old sin nature)'.

In John Chapter 3, we read of Jesus' explanation to Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council. I would encourage you to read this entire chapter, and if possible read a good Commentary regarding this chapter, to get a better understanding of John 3:3, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again." ]
<http://youtu.be/_5Bo4GXn6LM>

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #76644
12/10/14 08:19 PM
12/10/14 08:19 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

star --WHY DOES GOD ALLOW EARTHQUAKES, TSUNAMIS, CYCLONES, TRAGIC WEATHER CONDITIONS? CHEMTRAILS?

Please scroll down and read this wonderful article explaining the terrible weather conditions, catastrophes, chemtrails ....He is always in control. He does not cause the harm, he does allow what humans destroy as a result of their own sin.
-- bible
<http://www.gotquestions.org/natural-disasters.html>

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #80879
08/25/16 06:19 PM
08/25/16 06:19 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--HOW YOU CAN FACE ETERNITY WITH CONFIDENCE~

"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
---(Romans 6:23)- bible

A World War II chaplain told the story of a young man he encountered on the battlefield after a particularly bloody day of fighting. The soldier was mortally wounded, and his life was ebbing away. With fearful eyes, the young man looked up at the chaplain and said, “Sir, will I live?”

The chaplain knew it was hopeless, but didn’t know what to say. So he said to the soldier, “Son, are you a believer in Jesus Christ?” And that boy said, “Yes, sir. The greatest day of my life was the day I became a Christian.”

So the chaplain looked at that young man and said, “Then yes, son. You will live.”

Unless Christ returns, each and every single one of us will one day make that journey from this life to the next. And all that will matter on that day won’t be how much you have, the good works you’ve done, or who your family was. What matters will be your 'yes' or your 'no' to Jesus.

Your eternal destiny hinges on that decision. And not only yours, but everyone you know and love. Don’t let another day pass without putting your eternity in Jesus’ hands. Thank God today that Jesus died for you, took away your sins, and gives you eternal life by faith. If you do that, you can step into eternity with confidence!
-STEP INTO ETERNITY WITH CONFIDENCE BY TRUSTING JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOR cross AND PUTTING YOUR LIFE INTO HIS HANDS!
--PP/JG~--/ STAND IN AWE! / Hillsong (Worship Jesus!)
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqDaDdfDr-g>
---------

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #80915
09/03/16 11:09 AM
09/03/16 11:09 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--When It is Your Time to Depart this Earth, Will You Be Ready? Read on and see what Adrian Rogers, now with the Lord, has to say.

---WILL GOD BE ENOUGH....?

“And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.”
--- ( Please Read/ Matthew 10:16-23)

--Have you ever read God’s Hall of Fame in Hebrews chapter 11? These men and women of faith did miraculous things. “Who through faith subdued kingdoms.” Hallelujah! “Wrought righteousness.” Praise the Lord! “Obtained promises.” Amen! “Stopped the mouths of lions.” Glory!

--And how did they do it? Faith.

“And others [men and women of faith] had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment: They were stoned, they were sawn asunder...” (Hebrews 11:36-37). “And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise” (Hebrews 11:39).

Some had faith to escape; others had faith to endure. If it is God’s will for you, faith to endure may be the kind of faith God wants you to have. Will God be enough if He lets you walk through the fiery furnace?
--Adrian Rogers~~ -
-Jesus said, "Lo, I am with you always even until the end of time. You are Mine. I hold you in the palm of my nail-pierced hands." cross 'ALWAYS ENOUGH'/ Kari Jobe
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrhKJHC_Xvo>
-------

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #81440
01/03/17 09:13 PM
01/03/17 09:13 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--BLESSED ARE THE DEAD~~

“And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.” (Revelation 14:13)

This promise applies specifically to those recent believers who will suffer martyrdom during the last half of the awful tribulation period (“henceforth,” in context). But dealing as it does with the state of the believing dead, in principle, it surely likewise applies to all who die “in the Lord.”

How are they blessed? In numerous ways, according to this verse.

-First, they are blessed in that they “rest from their labors.” In this life we earn our physical sustenance by “the sweat of [our] face” (Genesis 3:19). Here we must work hard to train our minds (Ecclesiastes 12:12). Now we constantly battle our inward, fallen nature: “O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?” (Romans 7:24). Even as we attempt to serve our fellow man, our efforts are spurned and rejected. Not so for the dead! There all these labors will cease, and joyous, eternal service to the Lamb will commence (Revelation 22:3).

-Secondly, they are blessed in that their labors continue to bear fruit even after they have gone. Perhaps even a previous word or act of testimony will be the eventual tool God uses to bring someone to Himself, and the reward will be properly distributed. No act done to the glory of God will pass unnoticed.

-Thirdly, what a blessing to know that this state is promised by the very Spirit of God Himself. One’s worth at death is not measured by the content and sincerity of the opinions of friends at his funeral.

-This doctrine should produce both great courage for the Christian and great comfort for the bereaved.
--ICR/ JDM--/ Come Now is the Time to Worship/ Brian Doerksen
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6UVF32KsG0>
------------

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ (JESUS)- HE'S ALIVE!! [Re: Abigail] #81681
03/06/17 08:56 PM
03/06/17 08:56 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
Originally Posted by Abigail

-An Amazing Moment!
-Luke 24:1-11

"In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground; but the men said to them, 'Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen!'"

Before they had time to think the women at the tomb felt a violent earthquake. The boulder to the entrance moved, revealing nothing inside the tomb. The guards froze like dead men. Angels appeared, dazzling and glorious. angelwing Men in biblical history would have fallen prostrate at such a visitation; these Jewish women stood there trembling. Luke says they bowed their faces. After all, no one could endure the presence of a supernatural being! When they caught their breath, Mary, Joanna and the others did another remarkable thing: they listened.

"Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again'" (v.6).

They'd watched their Messiah die. Now the terrified women were being commissioned to go and tell their brothers that someone who was dead is not dead any longer! Amazingly, they went!

The message they carried is the same one you and I joyfully take today to those in our hurting, burdened world. JESUS IS ALIVE!

--Haven Today

----------

---HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH~~

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.” (John 8:51)
--- angelwing
--This passage has been difficult for commentators. Most would interpret it to mean that a Christian will not experience spiritual death. While it is true that a Christian, one who has been born twice (the second birth being a spiritual birth), will not experience spiritual death, in this passage Jesus seems to be talking about physical death. This is evidenced by the fact that the Jewish skeptics around Christ called Him a heretic for saying it, since it was obvious that Abraham and the other prophets had died physically. Christ did not correct them by clarifying His words to mean spiritual death. Despite the fact that the grave is full of those who physically died while believing in Christ, He teaches that His followers will “never see death.”

Actually, the Greek is very emphatic here. The combination of words could be literally translated “He shall absolutely not see [physical] death, never.” Perhaps Christ is teaching that a believer will never see real death, since, to such a one, death is, in reality, only “sleep.”

But perhaps the key to understanding this teaching might be in the word “see.” What does this mean? Several Greek words are translated by the English word “see,” but this one merits special study. It implies a look that is more than indifferent, but one of pondering, intensely interested, preoccupied, and fully acquainted with its object.

A Christian, therefore, will not “see” death with such interest, for his attention will not be on death’s terrors, but upon the One who Himself bore all that death had to offer yet conquered it forever. A Christian can look even at his own approaching death calmly, with passive interest, for it holds little influence over him. “O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?” (1 Corinthians 15:55).
--ICR/ JDM

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #82118
06/22/17 12:44 PM
06/22/17 12:44 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--DESTROYING THE DIVIDES~~

-'I will not be with
you anymore unless you
destroy whatever among
you is devoted to destruction."
--(Joshua 7:12)~~ bible

--A writing deadline loomed over me, while the argument I had with my husband earlier that morning swirled through my mind.
I stared at the blinking cursor, fingertips resting on the keyboard. 'He was wrong too, Lord.'

When the computer screen went black, my reflection scowled. My unacknowledged wrongs were doing more than hindering the work before me. They were straining my relationship with my husband and my God.

I grabbed my cell phone, swallowed my pride, and asked for forgiveness. Savoring the peace of reconciliation when my spouse apologized as well, I thanked God and finished my article on time.

The Israelites experienced the pain of personal sin and joy of restoration. Joshua warned God's people not to enrich themselves in the battle for Jericho (JOSH. 6:18), but Achan stole captured items and hid them in his tent (7:1) Only after his sin was exposed and dealt with (VV. 4-12) did the nation enjoy reconciliation with their God.

Like Achan, we don't always consider how "tucking sin into our tents' turns our hearts from God and impacts those around us. Acknowledging Jesus as Lord, admitting our sin, and seeking forgiveness provides the foundation for healthy and faithful relationships with God and others. By submitting to our loving Creator and Sustainer daily, we can serve Him and enjoy His presence--together.~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
-GOD CAN PURGE OUR HEARTS OF THE SIN THAT DESTROYS OUR INTIMACY WITH HIM AND OTHERS.
--ODB/XD
-[Why did God judge the sin of Achan so severely? <https://www.gotquestions.org/sin-of-Achan.html>]
-----

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #83924
06/15/18 12:19 PM
06/15/18 12:19 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--A BRIGHT FUTURE~~

--"When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins."
---(Colossians 2:13) NIV ~ bible

This is very graphic language, isn’t it? Existence without Christ is described as dead; existence with Christ is described as alive.
We all know the difference between being dead and being alive.
A dead body is an empty shell, a cold and expressionless container that once held a living person. Our cultural tradition is to make a dead body look as alive as possible, but it is obvious that it is a vacant earth suit. In contrast, the body that is alive is full of emotion, expression, thoughts, and plans. Those of us who are “alive with Christ” are in an even greater state of awareness because we are in touch with spiritual things. We know what it feels like to be forgiven and freed from the bondage of our sin. Because of our relationship with Jesus of Nazareth, we can look forward to our days in the earth and our eternity in heaven. Death or life: it is our choice to make.

--**THINK ABOUT IT
--Are you looking forward to your future after death? Why or why not?

---PRAYER
--"Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Son, Jesus Christ—that He died for me, rose from the grave, and now intercedes on my behalf. I have been redeemed out of the hand of the devil and can walk in victory because of what He did for me. This is my heritage as a servant of the Lord. In Jesus’ name, amen." prayer

--**Blessings,
---**Pastor Allen Jackson
**Intend Ministrie
---/ "To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord." ~~ We are a soul that lives in a body. Soon we will leave this decaying body behind, and be in the presence of King Jesus. Give Him Praise! + / "I WILL RISE" / Chris Tomlin ~~ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzBFv3Bzn3o>
------------

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #83963
06/23/18 12:30 PM
06/23/18 12:30 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----IN A MOMENT~~/ IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE~~

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed..” (1 Corinthians 15:51-52) bible

**This is one of the greatest promises in the Bible, assuring us that “we” (i.e., all believers, whether dead or living when Christ returns) shall suddenly be changed,
with our dead or dying bodies instantly transformed into incorruptible, immortal bodies, which can never die again.

This great change, when it finally occurs, will take place “in a moment.” This word, implying the smallest entity conceivable by the Greeks, is used only this one time in the New Testament. It is further described by “the twinkling of an eye,” Evidently there is nothing else in this present world comparable in rapidity to this miraculous change that will be called forth when “the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God” (1 Thessalonians 4:16).

The great shout (probably uttered by Christ Himself as at the tomb of Lazarus) will instantly create new bodies for both dead and living believers. “The dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive” (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).

Our new bodies will be like Christ’s resurrection body. He “shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself” (Philippians 3:21).

**Christ is able thus to create new bodies for us in a moment, just as when He created all things in the beginning: “He spake, and it was done” (Psalm 33:9).

star --**"Be ye always ready, for the cross Son of Man will come at a time you know not." --(Matthew 24 verse 22)~~

--ICR/HMM~~--"IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE"/ by: Mercy Me~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7smQ8m3V0Y4>
---------
-----------

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #84612
09/10/18 09:17 AM
09/10/18 09:17 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU DIE?

---What will happen when you die? Scripture reveals some intriguing assurances! Jesus said to the thief on the cross, “Today you will be with me in paradise” (Luke 23:43). “Today,” Christ promised. No delay. No pause.

The thief closed his eyes on earth and awoke in paradise.
The soul of the believer journeys home while the body of the believer awaits the resurrection. Paradise is the first stage of heaven. But it’s not the final version of heaven.

The final stage will begin when Christ returns on the final day. He who created us will collect us. Scripture says “The LORD who scattered his people, will gather them!” (Jeremiah 31:10). Just as a seed becomes a plant, our fleshly body will become a spiritual body. This is God’s promise to you. And because God’s promises are unbreakable our hope is unshakable!
-- horray

--From:'Unshakable Hope'-Max L~ --"So Far To Find You"// By Casting Crowns~~<https://youtu.be/GwWPVRjB49U>
---------
[ jesuslovesyou No matter where you have been, or what you have done, Jesus stands ready, with open arms, to hug you and welcome you Home, in Heaven, the Celestial City. Don't ever give up on Jesus. He will never give up on you. He never turns away a sincere seeker. "Come to Me, and I will give you rest. You are loved with an everlasting love and underneath are His everlasting arms. You are closer to Home than you've ever been. Press On! Jesus is waiting for 'You'. Take the Bible as a personal love letter to you. That is what it is. Each person is a child of God's. Jesus stands waiting, knocking on your heart's door, saying, "I love you. Won't you let Me come into your heart and lead you Home?" ] --"So Far to Find You"/ Casting Crowns ~~<https://youtu.be/GwWPVRjB49U>
--------

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #84706
09/19/18 01:54 PM
09/19/18 01:54 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----UNEXPECTED WAYS~~~

"Anyone who has seen
Me has seen the
Father." (John 14:9)~~ bible
~~~~~~
--IN 1986, five-year-old Levan Merritt fell twenty feet into the gorilla enclosure of England's Jersey Zoo. As parents and onlookers cried out for help, a full-grown male silverback, named Jambo, placed himself between the motionless boy and several other gorillas.
Then he began to gently stroke the child's back. When Levan began to cry, Jambo led the other gorillas into their own enclosure as zoo-keepers and an ambulance driver came to the rescue.
More than thirty years later Levan still talks about Jambo the gentle giant--his guardian angel who had acted in a shockingly unexpected way, changing his perception of gorillas forever.

Elijah may have expected God to act in certain ways, but the God of gods used a rock-shattering wind, a powerful
earthquake, and raging fire to show His prophet how not to think of Him. Then He used a gentle whisper to show His heart and to express His presence (1 Kings 19 verses 11 thru 12).

Elijah had seen God's power before (18: verses 38 thru 39). But he didn't fully understand the One who wants to be known as more than the greatest and most fearsome of gods (19: verse 10 and 14).

Eventually, that quiet whisper found fullness of meaning in the powerful gentleness of Jesus, who said, "Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father" (John 14 verse 9). Then He quietly allowed Himself to be nailed to a tree--an unexpected, compassionate act by the great God who loves us all. ~~

--GOD WON'T SHOUT IF WE ONLY NEED A WHISPER. HE'S AS CLOSE AS THE MENTION OF HIS NAME.

--ODB/MD--Kari Jobe/ "The Cause of Christ" (Live)= <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPTDR42xVsg>
--------

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #84826
10/09/18 02:36 PM
10/09/18 02:36 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE DEATH OF SELF~~

----(Please Read/ Matthew 16:24-26)-- bible

Jesus Christ was obedient to the point of death (Phil. 2:8). While some Christians may be called upon to give up their life for the glory of God, most believers won’t face martyrdom. The death required of us, however, is no less real. We die to self.

Human beings are an independent lot. We want things our way, in our time, and on our terms. But Jesus said that anyone who wants to be His follower must deny him- or herself (Matt. 16:24). Of course, that covers obvious issues like sinful habits and evil thoughts. But it also means that in some instances we must decline good things because they come at the wrong time or don’t fit God’s plan.

To an outside observer, the Christian’s commitment to obey must seem strange, especially when hands emptied by self-denial take up a cross instead (v. 24). Sometimes following the Lord involves suffering. What bystanders can’t see or experience is the deep satisfaction believers gain from doing what is right. Jesus once said, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to accomplish His work” (John 4:34). As food is to the body, so obedience is to the soul and spirit. Working for God nourishes, energizes, strengthens, and enlightens—bringing us even more satisfaction than do those things we typically think of as pleasures.

Even when self-denial hurts, obeying God brings joy. Believers who prioritize submission to Him will know what I mean. Contentment is found in drawing close to the Lord, sensing His approval, and looking forward to hearing, “Well done, good and faithful servant!” (Matt. 25:21 NIV). grouppray
--IN TOUCH~~

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #85142
11/21/18 11:46 AM
11/21/18 11:46 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--CELEBRATING 100th IN HEAVEN~/ BILLY GRAHAM ~~ roseinbloom

--ON WEDNESDAY, November 7, 2018, Evangelist Billy Graham,- 'We commemorate my father's 100th Birthday'

---As we commemorate my father's 100th birthday, he is celebrating before his Father in Heaven. In his last decade, he often told us that he hoped God would let him live to 100. After he died Feb. 21, President Trump called me to offer his condolences, and he said, "I guess your father didn't make it to be 100 years old."

-I told him, "Yes, Mr. President, actually he did. Add nine months. He was 100 years from from conception. If you count the nine months he was in the womb, he did live to 100."

-The Bible says, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations" (Jeremiah 1:5, NKJV). My father believed that life is sacred, that it begins at conception, and that it is everlasting for all of us who trust Jesus Christ as our Savior. He wanted our Nation to protect the unborn as he called us to turn away from our sins and turn back to God. "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness" (Matthew 6:33, KJV). bible

---"WELCOME HOME, EVANGELIST BILLY GRAHAM!" "He that winneth souls is wise." Great is your reward, Sir. girlflower

[We'll be celebrating my father's birthday at the Billy Graham Library in Charlotte, N. C. Everyone is welcome. I hope you can join us. ~~]

--ARTICLE FROM 'DECISION'/ By: Franklin Graham ~~(November 2018)

Re: -A TIME TO DIE --/ When we don't understand, we still TRUST THE LORD! [Re: Abigail] #86532
03/13/19 12:36 PM
03/13/19 12:36 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----ALWAYS BE READY TO MEET THE LORD~~

--"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven but My Father only." -(Matthew 24:36)
-"Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect." --(Matthew 24:44)

--No one knows the day or hour the Lord will call us Home, to live with Him forever. We must be ready at all times. He will call us Home at his desired time. People die at all ages. Sometimes we hear of children departing this earth before their parents. That is very sad. Yet, if we are ready, and know Jesus as our Savior and Lord, we know that "to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord." -(2 Corinthians 5 :6-8) -- bible

---Early in 1952, missionary Jim Elliot sailed for Ecuador. God had given him a great burden for the Auca tribe. They were a violent and murderous tribe and had never had any contact with the outside world. Jim wanted to bring the gospel to them so he started a plan called Operation Auca. Besides him and his wife, his team had five other missionary couples.

The men discovered the first Auca huts with the help of a missionary jungle pilot named Nate Saint. The first attempt to contact them was by airplane. They would fly around the Indian camp shouting words of friendship in the Auca language through a loud speaker and dropping gifts. After several months of consistent fly-overs, they decided to make a base on the Curray River. They set up shelter and eventually made contact with some members of the Tribe.

On the last morning of their lives, the men radioed their wives saying that they were going to go into the village and would radio again later. Jim Elliot told his wife, “We’ll call you back in three hours.” Those would be the final words he ever spoke to her in this life. Elliot’s body was found later down stream, having been brutally pierced with spears and hacked by machetes.

Many thought it was a tragic waste of life when Jim Elliot and the other four missionaries died trying to contact the unreached Aucas. But Jim Elliot once said, “He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep in order to gain what he cannot lose.”

After Jim’s death, his wife Elisabeth, their daughter and another of the missionaries’ sister moved to work with the Auca Indians. The love of Christ shown through their forgiveness allowed them to have amazing success with the once-murderous Indians. Jim’s life was not a waste. In fact, God used his death to bring life through salvation to many Aucas.

Heavenly Father, Help me to choose the eternal today. Give me the grace to let go of what can be lost in order to grasp what cannot. May my heart be set on Your glory alone. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. prayer

Moderated by  CTD