A NEW BEGINNING 

I have always believed that siblings of individuals with autism played a special role in our kids’ lives. That’s why, when Zack first walked through our doors in 2010, as a 16 year old kid looking to give up his summer to volunteer for GR, I knew we weren’t letting him go anywhere!

I’ve watched him grow from a teenage boy into the young man he is today. For nearly nine years, he’s worked his way up from summer volunteer to part-team staff support to full-time GR Warrior, all in honor of his brother. I am so proud to officially announce Zack Peter as Generation Rescue’s new Executive Director.

While we’ll never forget all of Candace McDonald’s hard work, fighting for our families and creating new opportunities for the community, we will miss her greatly. After 10 incredible years with the company, I know she will continue on to do great things. She has certainly left the company in good hands.

Now, with Zack by my side, I am excited for our journey ahead. Generation Rescue was always designed to push the limits, generate important conversations, and ultimately put the power of your health back into your own hands. We’re the conduits that break new ground, paving solutions to help your family thrive. Get ready, because you haven’t seen anything yet!

Jenny McCarthy,

President, Generation Rescue

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)