Disaster After "Metal Filling" Placed

See Everything I Know About Mercury

See My Mercury Ailments and Solutions

I am so desperate. My dr. won't test for it but just says I have dementia. I do think I am going nuts; no one will listen to me. I have the following which began 3 days after a temporary cap was put on my tooth to fix a broken filling: first, that night, I could not sleep because my mouth kept filling up with saliva. As soon as I would swallow, it would pool up again. I thought it was because a foreign object was in my mouth. I finally got up after a couple of hours since I couldn't sleep and looked at my tongue, which was very painful. Underneath, where my tongue was against the cap, I had big sores, like blisters (not canker sores). A couple of days later, I began having loss of balance/coordination - could not walk straight, blurry vision, impaired motor skills (kept missing my mouth when I tried to eat), lost feeling in tips of my fingers (actually cut myself on a glass and didn't know it until I saw drops of blood on the floor), SLURRED SPEECH, extreme fatigue and severe headaches. I was getting sent home from work, couldn't drive very well, and even got sent to the ER from work one day because I was so bad. I experienced terrible episodes of anger, totally not like me, and I have become quite withdrawn and developed tremors.

I went to this dentist because they told me that DID NOT USE ANY METAL AT ALL in fillings or crowns, but when the dentist was ready to put the temporary on, he showed it to me and I said I thought you didn't use metal. He said we use metal for temporary crowns. It will only be in for two weeks and it is a soft metal, like aluminum, but not aluminum. BUT HE COULD NOT /WOULD NOT tell me what it was, only "like aluminum but not aluminum." I was told NO when asked if it had mercury in it. Their practices were unlike any at any other dentist I have been to (very sloppy).

I went to my regular MD and he sent me to a neurologist, who diagnosed dementia and possibly Parkinson's. I did not see where dementia caused my symptoms. I began to wonder if the cap had anything to do with this. The dental office had forgotten about the permanent crown when I called after 3 weeks. I was mostly interested in seeing if removing the metal would improve my condition. When I went in, I could hardly walk or talk and could barely sign in because of tremors. The dentist offered me a cane to walk with - he said "I keep a cane in my office because when many of my patients come in they have the same problem." I thought that was odd but it really made me think.

After he removed the metal and put on the permanent crown, within a half hour I was in so much pain I had to crawl into my house. My son kept wanting to take me to ER but I was afraid I would have a heart attack or die from anuerism in my brain if I moved. I could not bear to wait in the ER for hours. I could barely breathe it was so incredibly painful. For the next 4 days I was in bed with ice packs on my head and face. The pain was excruciating and I could feel electric jolts running from my head all the way down my spine. I thought I was truly going to die. I had no appetite whatsoever. My gut became so painful it still has not gone away. There were many other issues (this started from September 27 when the cap was put on; it was removed on Oct 24). After a week of not being able to walk, talk, and being in horrible pain after the permanent cap was put on, I was able to stand up for a few minutes at a time. By the 2nd week, I was able to be up for a couple of hours. I had asked to keep the cap because I wanted to test it for mercury to see if that was the problem - and I decided to do a test. I put it back in my mouth and kept it clenched in; but about 4 hours, I began to have severe tremors again and headache so I took it out; I did not want to put my body through that again. Unfortunately, when I left messages for my Dr. to test me for mercury, his office would not respond. I know I slurred terribly but still they should have understood me. I am at a loss. I cannot find anyone online who will test for this. They just want to treat dementia with a terrible drug. Since I "tested" the cap in my mouth, my gums bled incredibly bad for a week and even now I can hardly stand to brush my teeth because it feels like I have needles poking into my gums even after I am done. I have bouts of sweating profusely and my skin has changed, even my hair texture is different. I am very concerned that some of this slurring and neurological maladies will stay with me. This has been quite life altering.

I am sorry for making this so long - just no one will listen and I am in so much pain all the time and I have to admit I am frightened for my future.

Related

The Emotional Effects of Mercury

Ailments & Solutions

Mercury is Destroying Our Health: Exposing the Corruption Behind It, Dr. Haley

What Vaccines are Doing to Your Body

Shocking Immunization Graphs

The Mercury Apocalypse: Chemtrails Contain Mercury!

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)