Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Nails the Vaccine Argument…

Leaders win the argument and then they win the fight.

By Kent Heckenlively, JD

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. recently made a speech in Albany, New York at the epicenter of the measles madness.  I have rarely heard the argument against our current vaccine program made any better.  I’ll get out of the way and simply give you his brief talk in front of the state house.

The YouTube video of the speech has more than 100K views and is likely to climb much higher.  Here is a transcript (edited for clarity).  At the bottom we have the actual video for you to watch…

KENNEDY: Thank you for coming on such a rainy day.  The pharmacist walked by and I don’t blame him for being angry because this is the biggest threat to their business plan.  The vaccine industry when I was a boy was $270 million dollars.  I got three vaccines and was fully compliant.  Today it is a $50 billion dollar industry and 20% of pharmaceutical revenues.

But that’s at the front end.

At the back end are all the chronic diseases that the FDA says they think are associated with vaccines.  A hundred and fifty diseases are now listed on the product inserts.  The reason they’re listed on the product inserts is because the FDA has made the determination that these injuries are more likely caused by a vaccine.

This is the chronic disease epidemic.

I have six kids.  I had eleven brothers and sisters.  I had over fifty cousins.  I didn’t know a single person with a peanut allergy.  Why do all my kids have food allergies?  Because they were born after 1989.

If you were born prior to 1989, your chance of having a chronic disease, according to HHS (Health and Human Services) is 12.8%.  If you are born after 1989, your chance of having a chronic disease is 54%.  And the FDA has said to the vaccine companies, you need to take a look at these diseases.

And what are these diseases?

To read the entire article click on:

https://bolenreport.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-nails-the-vaccine-argument/#more-19033

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)