Censorship Workarounds and How You Can Help

Censorship is all around us now as we continue to try and get the truth out to the masses. I just saw this HuffPost Tweet and stories are now in social media about this. We are going to witness more and more censorship as we move forward in our fight against vaccine mandates.

On my Facebook Page, what you see in the graph above is my REACH - meaning, how many people I reach per day. It has gone from 2 million people per month to 200,000 per month because Facebook has dramatically reduced my distribution, as they promised to do so. It would be 3 million per month if Facebook was not interferring. 

I am seeing that our personal timelines are getting better traction than Pages. So, although Facebook can easily throttle Pages, reducing distribution on personal timelines is probably more difficult to do - especially when there are tens of thousands of us.

So... I suggest that you share vaccine skeptic articles and stories from these websites onto Facebook every day:

Stop Mandatory Vaccination

GreenMedInfo

The Vaccine Reaction

Vaxxter
Health Nut News

Natural News

Mercola

And other related websites.

Instead of waiting for something to come across your feed, go to one of these websites every day, find something interesting, write a two or three sentence overview/commentary, and share. We need to be doing this collectively if we are going to beat the censors. Bookmark these websites for easy access! Also, OLD STORIES ARE OKAY!!! 

So, 1) find stories by going to websites and sharing directly from the website, remembering to give your commentary, and 2) remember to bump other people's posts - that tells Facebook to show that post to more people.

As they tighten their noose around our necks we must keep fighting and figuring out other ways to fight this tyranny! Thank you for staying in the fight!

If you appreciate my activism, please consider a donation.

Larry Cook

ESTROGEN WEIGHT GAIN

Estrogen can either make a woman look and feel great… or really mess with her body and mind. The WRONG amount of estrogen can force excess fat onto the belly, hips and thighs. However, the RIGHT amount can give a woman a fabulous, lean, glowing body. Here’s how to get the right amount:

Balance estrogen naturally to flatten your belly and feel great by doing THIS (it’s really fun!)

Vaccines Revealed

Vaccines Destroy The Immune System

If you want to understand what the medical mafia, our governments and the liability-free vaccine industry isn’t telling us about these very dangerous products called “vaccines,” watch Vaccines Revealed, a free 9-part series featuring over 20 vaccine experts. WATCH HERE: http://bit.ly/2o0b5Cp

Free Online Health Summits

Autoimmune Secrets

This is a free 10-part series on how to use natural remedies and therapies to permanently reverse autoimmune conditions. WATCH HERE

The EMF Health Summit

The EMF Health Summit

So, what about wi-fi, 5G, cell phone radiation, smart meters, and more? Are those waves harmful, and if yes, what should we do? See what the experts say. WATCH HERE

The Human Longevity Project

The Human Longevity Project

General health advice taken from those who have lived into their 90s and beyond. How did they wind up so healthy, even at age 100? WATCH HERE

Donate To Larry Cook

Between censorship and the shutting down of revenue options by big tech companies, you can help defray my losses by giving a one time donation or a monthly donation. Thank you!

Larry Cook

Stop Mandatory Vaccination

The Vaccine Free Child

Essential Resources

Of the two dozen plus books and documentaries I own on the topic of vaccination, these three resources are my top picks for every parent.

Vaccines A Reappraisal by Dr. Moskowitz

The Unvaccinated Child Treatment Guide
Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe
Dr. Dennis Godby, ND

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)