News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 694 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,804 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,902 Please HELP!!!
161,880 Open Conspiracy
106,469 History rules
98,675 Symmetry
87,720 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-Adversity / Attitude #65350
12/27/11 03:57 PM
12/27/11 03:57 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Adversity / Attitude ~

Dani Tyler, third-base star for the U.S. women's Olympic softball team, hit a home run. Or so she thought. In her excitement rounding the bases, she accidentally stepped over home plate. The umpire disallowed the run. Because of that one misstep, the U. S. team lost in extra innings 2-1, only their second international loss in ten years.

The next evening, Tyler played well. Sports Illustrated writer Peter King (8/12/96) asked her why the mistake hadn't become a mental ball-and-chain.

"Well, I didn't want to get out of bed this morning," she admitted. "But this is sports. One play doesn't make a game, and one play won't define my life. I've never been the best athlete, but I try to have the best attitude and work the hardest. What happened was a freak thing. It's over. If I whine about it, or make excuses, or argue, what happens? I look like a jerk." juggling

--Adversity, Attitude

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -Adversity / Attitude [Re: Abigail] #65351
12/27/11 04:31 PM
12/27/11 04:31 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Adversity / Attitude

-Tongue- blush

'Ninety percent of the friction of daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.'

--Francois de la Rochefoucauld

----
-Trials

-'We grow and mature spiritually through adversity--not when everything is going smoothly...
In a time of adversity or trouble, the Christian has the opportunity to know God in a special and personal way.' cross

--C. Everett Koop

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -Adversity / Attitude [Re: Abigail] #66590
04/11/12 02:04 PM
04/11/12 02:04 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-The Reason You Are Stressed

-BIBLE MEDITATION:

"Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is cast into the oven, shall He not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?" Matthew 6:30

-DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:

Do you know the reason we're stressed? Because we think our needs are not going to be met. We say, "Oh my goodness, I'm not going to have what I need!"

Jesus tells us not to worry about what you are going to eat. And don't worry about what you are going to wear. He's saying only one thing is important, His righteousness. These things don't even take significance until your deepest needs are met. You are to find your satisfaction in Him. If you don't find your satisfaction in Him, you're going to be stressed.

-ACTION POINT:
Are you stressed out about something today? Turn it over to Jesus and turn your focus to Him. Let Jesus meet your needs and transform your heart today.

--Adrian Rogers
jesuslovesyou

Re: -Adversity / Attitude--Happiness [Re: Abigail] #66597
04/12/12 10:24 AM
04/12/12 10:24 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Happiness, the Byproduct of Righteousness

-BIBLE MEDITATION:
"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Matthew 5:6

-DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
Happiness is something you stumble over on your way to serving Jesus.

When you are serving the Lord Jesus Christ, happiness is the byproduct of righteousness. People who are trying to be happy are focusing their energy at the wrong target. If you will seek after righteousness, then you will be happy.

-What you need is to drink of the Spirit. bible
-What you need to feed on the Word of God.
-The deepest need of your heart will be met only in Jesus.

-ACTION POINT:
Ask the Lord to fill you with His presence, to fulfill the deepest need of your heart in Him and Him alone. Now trust Him to do it.

--Adrian Rogers

Re: -Adversity / Attitude [Re: Abigail] #83713
05/15/18 09:41 AM
05/15/18 09:41 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--INVITATIONS ACCEPTED~~

--'Lord, I commit myself to Your care. Please lead, guide, and direct my steps. Help me to know that 'All things work together for our good, to those who love the Lord, to those who are called according to His purpose."
--(Romans 8:28)-- bible

--God Works Through Our Trials

-( Please Read/ 2 Corinthians 12:7-10)

The troubles and suffering we experience in life are not random events without purpose. God works through them for our good (Rom. 8:28).[/b] We may not like or understand exactly what He’s doing, but knowing some of His general goals helps us trust Him and cooperate so we can reap the benefits of a season of affliction.

**Protection. After Paul fervently prayed that his thorn in the flesh be removed, God revealed to him that it was a protection from pride. We all have areas of weakness that could lead us into sin, and God in His wisdom knows how to safeguard us. Sometimes pain accomplishes what nothing else can.

**Reliance. Paul’s thorn, which made him weak, also taught him to endure by relying on Christ’s grace and strength. In the same way, the troubles in our life often bring us to the end of our rope so we’ll reach out to the Lord in humble dependence. Then we are positioned to receive the divine strength He promises to provide.

**Divine Perspective. When Paul finally realized what the Lord was trying to accomplish in his life, he viewed his suffering in a totally different way. He stopped focusing on it as a pain and hindrance and instead became content: Paul could actually rejoice because he recognized that Christ’s power in him was more important than freedom from pain.

Unless we realize that God always prioritizes the eternal over the temporal, we won’t see the value of pain. According to 2 Corinthians 4:17, “Momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison.” Therefore, we don’t lose heart.
--IN TOUCH~~

Re: -Adversity / Attitude [Re: Abigail] #83793
05/25/18 08:46 AM
05/25/18 08:46 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---ACCIDENTAL WISDOM~~

--"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable . . . think about such things."—(Philippians 4:8)-- bible

A few years ago,
a woman shared with me a story about finding her preteen son watching news coverage of a violent event. Instinctively, she reached for the remote and changed the channel. “You don’t need to be watching that stuff,” she told him rather abruptly. An argument followed, and eventually she shared that he needed to fill his mind with “whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely . . .” (Philippians 4:8)..

--After dinner, she and her husband were watching the news when suddenly their five-year-old daughter burst in and turned off the television. “You don’t need to be watching that stuff,” she declared in her best “mom” voice. “Now, think about those Bible things!”

As adults, we can better absorb and process the news than our children. Still, the couple’s daughter was both amusing and wise when she echoed her mother’s earlier instructions. Even well-adjusted adults can be affected by a steady diet of the darker side of life. Meditating on the kind of things Paul lists in Philippians 4:8 is a powerful antidote to the gloom that sometimes settles on us as we see the condition of our world.

Making careful decisions about what fills our minds is an excellent way to honor God and guard our hearts as well.

"Father, open our eyes today to what’s beautiful. Teach us to meditate on You."~~ prayer

---What we let into our minds shapes the state of our souls.

--ODB/RK~~

Re: -Adversity / Attitude [Re: Abigail] #83859
06/04/18 02:38 PM
06/04/18 02:38 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

star --WE ARE ALL ON A 'LIFE'S JOURNEY' star ~~

--Abraham said he was on his way to a land not built by hands, the New Jerusalem When we die and depart from this earth we will either go to Heaven with Jesus or to the Abyss, the bottomless pit with Satan and his demons.
Please get your life straight now! Do not wait. Jesus can come at any minute. He is our Creator, Redeemer and Savior, Yeshua, Messiah, the Great I AM. He is our GOD. Are you ready for His return? He said, "Be on guard at all times for no one knows the day or hour the Son of Man will return." The signs of the end-times are all around us. Look at the news. Israel has already moved it's Capital the Embassy to Jerusalem. Things are happening fast. Are you ready? Some thoughts to ponder are below from Pastor Charles Stanley. Jesus is the Prince of Peace! ~~

---A COMPASS FOR LIFE'S JOURNEY~~
--[Please Read / Proverbs 3:1-6]
------- bible
---If you’ve ever been lost in the woods, you know the concerns, confusion, and panic such a situation causes. Now think what a difference it would have made to know that a compass was in your pocket. Spiritually speaking, we have such a compass—God’s Word. But it does no good unless we let it guide us.

At times, we may fail to follow scriptural guidance because of ...

**Neglect. Sometimes we are so busy walking through life that we forget to look at God’s compass to make sure we’re headed in the right direction.

**Pride. We often want to determine our own destiny. Many of us prefer to plan a course of action by relying on our strength, wisdom, and abilities.

**Distractions. The Lord’s path of obedience isn’t always easy. In fact, sometimes it can be extremely challenging. Satan offers other trails that promise pleasure and ease if we will just ignore the compass and follow him. Although these routes seem pleasant at first, they lead to heartbreak and discouragement.

**Difficulties. Whenever obstacles appear on the trail, our natural tendency is to try and find a way around them. But by ignoring God’s compass and stepping off the path, we’ll miss the blessings He wants to give us through the rough patches—benefits such as strong faith and godly character.

--Why should we wander when the Lord’s compass is available? Let Scripture be your guide on life’s journey. God promises productive days and fruitful years if you follow His path. He’ll direct each step of your way, and His peace will sustain you, even during the difficult times.~~FOLLOW IN HIS STEPS!
--IN TOUCH~~--
"Beginning and the End" / He is Yeshua Messiah/ He is our God, Jesus Christ.Sung by: Sharon Wilbur~~<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS2ofdWUVtI&feature=youtu.be>
----------
---------

Re: -Adversity / Attitude [Re: Abigail] #87819
05/14/19 02:10 PM
05/14/19 02:10 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE ~~

-"Let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise--the fruit of lips that confess His name."
--(Hebrews 13:15)--

--WHEN we give thanks to God, we unleash the power of God to work on our behalf. Even Jesus showed gratitude toward His Father. Before He called Lazarus out of the tomb, He stopped to thank His Father for hearing His prayer. I would encourage you to guard your heart against ingratitude and become a person of thanksgiving. When you are more focused on being thankful for what you do have instead of harboring resentment about what you don't have, you will change the trajectory of your life. ~~

--TURN UP THE LIGHT/ G Allen Jackson ~~

--PSALM 34 / SHANE and SHANE ~--<https://youtu.be/yOzf0VrDNGU>
~~~~~~

Re: -Adversity / Attitude [Re: Abigail] #87820
05/14/19 03:13 PM
05/14/19 03:13 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOD, THE REFUGE OF HIS PEOPLE.
-(Please Read/ PSALM 46) = [Song by Shane and Shane / to follow] ~

--LEAN INTO THE LORD~~

-"Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near. Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man
his thoughts. Let him turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on him, and to our God, for he will freely pardon."
--(ISAIAH 55:6-7)

--Scripture, from the beginning to the end, tells us again and again to seek the Lord, and when we find Him, to turn to Him
and receive His mercy. We are not only given permission to lean into the Lord, we are encouraged to do so. He is the God
of the Universe, but we don't have to fear Him. Don't stand at a distance and think, "If I get closer to God, He's going to take
the best things in my life away." The very opposite is true--He has promised to bring better things to our lives.

Sometimes there are things we're reluctant to let God know about, but we're only fooling ourselves because He already knows
about them. And whatever we're reluctant to bring into the light of God, whatever we try to hide in the darkness, becomes
destructive. Don't be afraid of the Lord. He is waiting to receive you with open arms of mercy and pardon.~~

-"Heavenly Father, what a great and mighty God You are--the Creator of the Universe, the Lord of Heaven and Earth--yet
You still want to have a personal relationship with me. May I never lose sight of the wonder and privilege of that. Lord God,
I thank You for the pardon You so freely give when I turn in repentance to You. Lord, I repent for ______. I receive Your
forgiveness. Help me to turn from it and begin a new path with You. In the name of Jesus, amen."

--Turn Up The Light/ G Allen Jackson~ --Psalm 46 / Lord Of Hosts / Shane and Shane ~<https://youtu.be/2emelR7lGmw>
----

Re: -Adversity / Attitude [Re: Abigail] #88184
06/12/19 08:14 PM
06/12/19 08:14 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE LORD JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU!
Revelation Song/ Kari Jobe ~`

Please be blessed by listening to this song. Whatever you are going through in your life, please know that Jesus Christ loves you.
Give Him PRAISE, HONOR and WORSHIP ~ "You are loved with an everlasting love and underneath are His everlasting arms."

<https://youtu.be/4TTBVyk618w>

Re: -Adversity / Attitude [Re: Abigail] #88223
06/22/19 07:51 PM
06/22/19 07:51 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

Friends,

"You are loved with an everlasting love and underneath are His everlasting arms." Yes, JESUS IS ALIVE!
Give Him PRAISE! Please remember, HOPE IS ALIVE TO THOSE WHO HAVE CHRIST. HE DIED SO WE CAN LIVE FOREVER!

"If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe with your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
"For with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.
"For whoever will call on the Name of the LORD JESUS will be saved." --(Romans 10:9,10,13)

--SONG/ REMEMBER By PASSION~<https://youtu.be/34dN7-dO0CA>

Re: -Adversity / Attitude [Re: Abigail] #88417
07/09/19 03:27 PM
07/09/19 03:27 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--CHURCH AT ITS BEST~

"If one member suffers, all suffer together
with it; if one member is honored, all
rejoice together with it."
--(1 Corinthians 12:26 / NRSV)

--WHEN our son was killed in a motorcycle accident, our church family surrounded us with their love. I do not know that we would have survived emotionally had it not been for our friends, who prayed with us and for us, brought us food, sent us cards, called us, and visited us.

In my grief, I remembered the paralyzed man whose friends lowered him through the roof so Jesus could heal him. I felt much like that man must have felt as my church family carried me when I felt unable even to walk. I was humbling to have others feel my pain and minister to me in my devastating loss. Their caring was the beginning of my healing process. Their love saved my life.

When the church embodies God's love by supporting those in pain, visiting the sick, feeding the hungry, and caring for the needy, we truly act with the compassion of Christ. As a recipient of such love, I can testify that the church is at its best when we are caring for one another.

"Lord God, thank You for bringing others alongside us to supports us and to show us that Your are always with always. We praise you and bless Your Holy Name. Amen"

--"I Could Sing of Your Love Forever"/ Martin Smith ~ <https://youtu.be/u46_o40pxKc>
~~~~~~~~