News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 679 guests, and 16 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,802 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,901 Please HELP!!!
161,878 Open Conspiracy
106,466 History rules
98,673 Symmetry
87,719 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
--Christ Jesus #61267
02/01/11 12:23 PM
02/01/11 12:23 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

Christ Jesus ~
- cross

'We read not that Christ ever exercised force but once, and that was to drive profane ones out of his temple, and not to force them in.'

--John Milton

'Two things there are which man has no arithmetic to reckon, and no lie to measure. One of these things is the extent of that man's loss who loses his own soul. The other is the extent of God's gift when he gave Christ to sinners....Sin must indeed be exceeding sinful, when the Father must needs give his only Son to be the sinner's friend!

--J. C. Ryle

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #61283
02/02/11 12:02 PM
02/02/11 12:02 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

Christ ~

'Christ sends none away empty but those who are full of themselves.'

--Donald Gray Barnhouse

'Nothing fails quite so totally as success without Christ.'

--V. Pentz - cross

'Nothing that is Christ's is obtainable by money.'

--(author unknown)

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #61341
02/07/11 10:43 AM
02/07/11 10:43 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
Seeing the Unseen--Moving Beyond Your Five Senses

Devotional thought from the messages of Adrian Rogers

BIBLE MEDITATION:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33
-- bible
DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:

Many Christians are so materialistic that they never look past the physical world to the transcendent Christ above. They only experience what their five senses (touch, taste, smell, sight, and hearing) bring to them.

When a problem arises, it blows out every candle in their souls, knocks the sun out of their sky, and they can't enjoy the daily bread of life that Jesus promises.

ACTION POINT:

For some reading this, you have a gigantic problem that to the world has "disaster" written all over it. If you are seeking first His righteousness, God will give you all that you need.

You have God on your side--the King of kings, the Lord of lords, Jesus the Christ! And don't you forget it.
- cross

Re: --Christ Jesus / When Your Life Caves In .... [Re: Abigail] #64039
09/12/11 02:42 PM
09/12/11 02:42 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-When Your Life Caves In

BIBLE MEDITATION:
"And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory." Mark 13:26

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
When we come to a place where we don't understand what's happening...when everything seems to be caving in, there is Jesus. We always have the forgiveness of the cross, the victory of the empty tomb, and the hope of Christ's imminent return. - cross

When we go to the doctor and he tells us we have a malignancy. When we hear that we as a couple are infertile and cannot bear a child. When we have to declare bankruptcy. When we are laid off work. When we read a note that our spouse has left. When a loved one dies because of a terrorist act.

ACTION POINT:
We have a Savior...and we have a choice to believe or not to believe! At that time we can begin to murmur, criticize, grumble, or despair. Or we can yield to the Savior and hear Him say, "My child, no matter what is happening, this is how much I love you. Look to the cross. Look to the empty tomb. Look for Me. I'm coming again."

--Adrian Rogers

Re: --Christ Jesus / The Only Thing That Will Last Forever! [Re: Abigail] #64416
10/11/11 09:55 AM
10/11/11 09:55 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-"The sum of your word is truth, and every one of your righteous rules endures forever." --Psalm 119:160 - bible

It was my privilege when I was a pastor in West Palm Beach to begin a Bible study for the baseball players who came to train there in the spring. And I met so many baseball players who played baseball by the will of God and were committed to
Christ. One of those was Gary Carter from the New York Mets.

In 1986, the New York Mets won the World Series. As always, the TV cameras went to the locker room. And the very first person that they interviewed in the locker room was Gary
Carter. There amidst all the celebration, with a microphone stuck in his face and cameras from all over the world running, Gary Carter said, "First of all, I want to thank the Lord Jesus Christ."

It had been my privilege to baptize Gary a few years before. And when I spoke with him again I said, "Gary, the World Series comes and goes. But what you said on television,
putting Christ first, influencing young people and adults all over the world for Jesus Christ, will live on in eternity long after the ball game is over!"

Now, most people aren't professional athletes and even more
don't have an open microphone to the world. But you can make it
your life's mission to share Christ every day. Live out His
grace in your life and tell others about what He has done because that will live on long after your life is over!

-GOD'S WORD IS THE ONLY THING THAT LASTS IN LIFE. SO INVEST IN ETERNITY BY LIVING YOUR LIFE TO SHARE CHRIST WITH OTHERS!

--Jack Graham

Re: --Christ Jesus / The Only Name That Will Last Forever! [Re: Abigail] #64554
10/23/11 08:12 AM
10/23/11 08:12 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Just Give Me Jesus

-BIBLE MEDITATION:

"Give unto the LORD the glory due unto His name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness." Psalm 29:2

-DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:

There was a man who had lived a long life with Jesus, and now he was dying. His loved ones came to him and asked him to sign his name to a legal document. They said, "Daddy, if you would sign this, it would help us with a lot of legal difficulties. We hate to mention it, but it needs to be done."

With the old man facing eternity, he lifted his quivering hand and signed the paper. Before long, he went to be with the Lord. When the family picked up the document, to their amazement he had signed, "Jesus." More than likely, it was the only name that meant anything to him in those moments.

-ACTION:

What name means the most to you right now? There will come a time when the only name that will mean anything to you is-JESUS!

-- jesuslovesyou

Re: --Christ Jesus / Our Intimate Friend [Re: Abigail] #65461
01/09/12 10:23 AM
01/09/12 10:23 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Jesus: Our Intimate Friend
-Matthew 26:47-50
(recommended reading)
-- bible --
I've counseled plenty of folks who argue that they are not worthy of God's love. Of all the passages I could point to that describe the Lord's devotion, today's is the one I think best showcases the unqualified friendship He offers His followers.

As Jesus was praying in the garden of Gethsemane on the night before His crucifixion, Judas Iscariot approached him with a band of men. The betrayer stepped forward and kissed the Lord's cheek. And what was Jesus' response? According to another disciple, Matthew, He called the man "Friend" (Matt. 26:50).

Judas expected Jesus to establish His kingdom on earth and drive the Romans out of Israel—anyone who could calm a storm at sea could easily remove an oppressive government! But Judas's interest in Jesus was more personal and political than spiritual. In fact, John reported that his fellow disciple stole from the money box (12:6). Today the man's name is synonymous with those who betray others for personal gain.

In spite of Judas' greed, blind ambition, and betrayal, Jesus never stopped loving him; He still used the word "friend" to address the one-time disciple. The Lord does not place conditions on His love or reject people who fail to meet certain standards.

People cannot earn Jesus Christ's love and friendship. He takes the initiative, reaches out, and draws into fellowship those who are willing. We are not worthy, but we are privileged to live in His love anyway. In the Lord, we find a friend who sticks closer than a brother (Prov. 18:24).
---
Yes, Jesus loves us just as we are. But if we are living out of His will, in sin, He refuses to let us stay that way. He is our great Shepherd, and is calling for us, "Come unto Me, all you that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest."
Won't you come to Jesus?

--In Touch

Re: --Christ Jesus / Our Salvation Is All About Him! [Re: Abigail] #65656
01/31/12 12:13 PM
01/31/12 12:13 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Our Salvation is all about Him, Jesus!

-By Grace: Ultimate Exodus
-Isaiah 48:1-22; Exodus 17:6
- cross

The greatest event in Jewish history, perhaps even of ancient world history, is the Hebrew exodus from Egypt.

Yahweh miraculously took His people (the Israelites) out of slavery and into their own land. In verse 20 of our text, Isaiah speaks of a future exodus from Babylon. It would not occur for about 200 years!

Both of these events speak of an untimate exodus-out of slavery to sin and into an eternal land of promise-the new heavens and new earth.

How is it accomplished? By the Rock of living water--the Lord Jesus Christ (John 4:13-14, 1 Corinthians 10:4). He has done it by His grace alone!
---
God saves us from sin and death for His glory--For His own sake (See Isaiah 48:11). Our salvation is all about Him!

--Haven Today

Re: --Christ Jesus / An Irrevocable Word/ Only Love [Re: Abigail] #65658
01/31/12 02:36 PM
01/31/12 02:36 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-By Grace: An Irrevocable Word
-Isaiah 45:13-25

"Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other. By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered...a word that will not be revoked..."
--(Isaiah 45:22-23a)
bible

One of the watchwords of today's politically correct society is "tolerance." Formerly the word meant being forbearing and patient with those who disagree, allowing others the faith of their choosing without interference.

Today, however, "tolerance" has come to mean "equality." Many condemn Christianity as being "too exclusive," in that it claims to be the only way to the true God (see John 14:6). They claim that all religions are equally true; we must be tolerant.

Nothing could be further from the truth! Biblical Christianity is not exclusive, but all-inclusive. It is the only true faith. In today's verse, Yahweh claims to be the only God, yet invites everyone to come and be saved. To guide the way, He has given the world a word of integrity that will not be revoked. It is our Bible, written over thousands of years, and yet with one overarching message: the Lord Jesus Christ and His mission to save His people. His infallible, irrevocable Word goes out to all the world saying, "Come."

"For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16) That's LOVE!

Re: --Christ Jesus / The Greatest [Re: Abigail] #66143
03/09/12 12:57 PM
03/09/12 12:57 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-THE GREATEST~

"You shall love the
LORD your God with
all your heart, with
all your soul, and
with all your mind.
--Matthew 22:37-39
cross
---
A religious leader once asked Jesus about greatness: "Which is the great commandment?" (Matt. 22:26). Jesus responded by challenging that leader to love God and love others. Jesus said, "'You shall love the LORD you God with all your heart..." this is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself'" (Matt. 22:37-39).

Whatever else our faith in Christ compels us to do, there is nothing greater we can do than to show our love--for love reveals the heart of our holy heavenly Father. After all,
"God is love" (1 John 4:8).
---
The proof of our love for God
is our obedience to the commands of God.

--ODB/BC

Re: --Christ Jesus / Jesus Understands [Re: Abigail] #66222
03/15/12 01:21 PM
03/15/12 01:21 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--JESUS UNDERSTANDS ~~

"Surely our griefs He Himself bore, And our sorrows He carried..."
--(Isaiah 53:4)
angelwing

~~Jesus knows how you feel. You're under the gun at work? Jesus knows how you feel. You've got more to do than is humanly possible? So did He. People take more from you than they give? Jesus understands. Your teenagers won't listen? Your students won't try? Jesus knows how you feel.

You are precious to Him. So precious that He became like you so that you would come to Him.

When you struggle, He listens. When you yearn, He responds. When you question, He hears. He has been there.~~

--In the Eye of the Storm
--By: Max Lucda

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #66380
03/27/12 02:15 PM
03/27/12 02:15 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-In the Wilderness
-Luke 4:1-13, Matthew 4, Mark 1

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. ...He will also provide a way out..."
---(1 Corinthians 10:13)
bible

Luke's account of Christ's temptation of Satan opens with these words: "Jesus...was led by the Spirit in the desert, where for forty days he was tempted by the devil." The Judean wilderness where Jesus was taken is foreboding, hot and dangerous. Why would the Spirit bring Him there? And why should He be tempted?

In that desolate place Jesus faced Satan head-on without being able to find His strength in water or food, in others who'd rescue Him, or in His accomplishments (all things we value). However, where He did find His strength to overcome temptation was in listening to God's Truth.

God knew we would all face the same tempter, Satan, and that he would entice us to follow him, rather than righteousness. If we were going to be able to know victory over Satan, Jesus would need to defeat him completely. By relying on and using the Truth of God's Word, He did!

And we can too! In any temptation we face, our strength comes by listening to God's voice of Truth through the Bible. No other voice will do.
---
By listening only to the Father's Truth, Jesus regained what Adam and Eve lost when they listened to Satan's lies: LIFE!

Praise the Lord, we have VICTORY in Jesus' Name! He destroyed/conquered death, by taking all the sins of the whole world on His own shoulders. and nailing them to a Cross! cross Praise God! What a Savior!
"By His stripes we are healed".

--Haven Today

Re: --Christ Jesus / Offended at Him [Re: Abigail] #67910
07/29/12 10:11 AM
07/29/12 10:11 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Offended At Him
-By: John D. Morris, Ph.D.

“Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not His sisters here with us? And they were offended at Him” (Mark 6:3). cross

There is many an individual who has by God’s grace found the Lord and has had a fruitful ministry in a place far from his home town where he once lived a lifestyle of which he has now repented. Going home is difficult, for his former companions in sin will be there to oppose and tempt and disbelieve.

In the course of His travels, Jesus returned to His birthplace (Mark 6:1), and although He had lived a sinless life in His early years, the fact that He was only one of them resulted in prideful opposition and disbelief.

“And when the sabbath day was come, He began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing Him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto Him, that even such mighty works are wrought by His hands?” (v.2). As in our text, His local roots brought scorn and pride and offense.

Their unbelief (v.6) seemed to limit His ability to work miracles (“and He could there do no mighty work”), but such is not the case. There is no limit to the power of the omnipotent Creator! He is not limited by our feeble faith, but evidently He chose to limit His work as a way of reproof of their pride and unbelief.

Yet, note Mark’s casual mention of the healing of “a few sick folk” (v.5). Such healings were in fact a mighty display of God’s power, a fact which Mark’s readers (primarily Romans and other Gentiles very impressed with power) would have recognized.

Let us not allow our modern-day familiarity with Christ and His power to limit the honor and obedience that we return to Him (v.4).
--ICR/ JDM
-JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND SAVIOR! He is also Creator of this universe. (Colossians 1:15-20)
"Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven."
--Matt. 10:32-33 bible

Re: --Christ Jesus / The Lord Jesus Christ [Re: Abigail] #67984
08/05/12 11:01 AM
08/05/12 11:01 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-The Lord Jesus Christ

"Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Thessalonians 1:1) bible

It is significant that in this first verse of what may have been Paul's first inspired epistle, he twice identified the Son of God as "the Lord Jesus Christ," thus giving Him the honor and recognition to which He is entitled.

Paul used this "full name" of Christ at least 19 times in the two brief Thessalonian epistles, as he often did also in his other epistles. Likewise James, in his first verse, called himself "a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ" (James 1:1). Jude warned against any who would deny "the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ" (Jude 4).

Peter began his first epistle with "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Peter 1:3). The apostle John closed the last book of the Bible with the benediction: "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen" (Revelation 22:21).

In the New Testament epistles, He was also frequently called "Jesus Christ," "Christ Jesus," "the Lord Jesus," "the Lord," or simply "Christ." Once He was called "the Lord Christ" (Colossians 3:24). It is significant, however, that He was never called merely by His human name "Jesus" except when the writer was referring strictly to His human incarnation. In the gospels, the name "Jesus" was used very often in relating His words and deeds, but never did His followers address Him as "Jesus." Always when speaking to Him they addressed Him as "Lord" or "Master" (note John 13:13).

Perhaps modern Christians are too careless when they speak or sing of Him or pray to Him using only His human name. As Peter said, "God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ" (Acts 2:36). He is now our risen and glorified Lord Jesus Christ!

--ICR/ HMM

Re: --Christ Jesus / -Knowledge of Eternal Life [Re: Abigail] #68214
08/25/12 05:34 PM
08/25/12 05:34 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Knowledge of Eternal Life

"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." (1 John 5:13) bible

It is important that a believer have real assurance of eternal life, and our text indicates that this was John's very purpose in writing his epistle. It is dangerous, however, to use this verse as a "proof text" apart from the whole context of "these things" which John had written to give such assurance, because the question must be faced as to what constitutes real belief "on the name of the Son of God." Many professing Christians may well have a superficial assurance of salvation because of a superficial faith.

According to the apostle John, genuine belief in the Son of God can be tested by "these things" which he had written.
Space here permits listing only a few of them, but all are important. "Whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him" (1 John 2:5). "Ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him" (2:29). "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren" (3:14). "And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us" (3:24). "We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not" (5:18).

Such words of assurance do not require that the believer be sinless (note 1 John 1:8-10), for the Greek tenses imply only that he does not sin habitually. Nevertheless, Christians who are comfortable in a nominal profession of faith, with little outward evidence of that faith, would do well to examine their faith in light of John's "tests of faith," whereby we may "know that [we] have eternal life."
--ICR/HMM

Re: --Christ Jesus / -We See By Faith [Re: Abigail] #68245
08/29/12 12:11 PM
08/29/12 12:11 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-See By Faith
-- cross
On the wall of a concentration camp, a prisoner had carved the following words:

“I believe in the sun, even though it doesn’t shine.

I believe in love, even when it isn’t shown.

I believe in God, even when he doesn’t speak.”

What hand could have cut such a conviction? What eyes could have seen good in such horror? There’s only one answer: Eyes that chose to see the unseen.

Paul wrote in 2nd Corinthians 4:18: “We set our eyes not on what we see but on what we cannot see. What we see will only last a short time, but what we cannot see will last forever.”

We can see either the hurt or the Healer.

Mark it down. God knows you and I are blind. He knows living by faith and not by sight doesn’t come naturally. He will help us. Accept his help.

Either live by the facts or see by faith!

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #68306
09/05/12 03:22 PM
09/05/12 03:22 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-Praising the Lord for Who He Is -- cross
--
-BIBLE MEDITATION:
"I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being." Psalm 104:33

-DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
We have a God who is simply presented in all of creation; we should recognize Him.
We have a God who is sovereignly powerful; we should respect Him. angelwing

We have a God who is surely purposeful; we should reverence Him.

We have a God who is savingly personal; we should receive Him.

All of that is in Genesis 1:1 which says, "In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth."

We have an obligation to God. We are twice His. First, we are His because of creation, and secondly, we are His because of redemption. He made us and He bought us.

-ACTION POINT:
Have you ever had something very precious and lost it? Then gratefully, it was restored to you again? That's just an inkling of the treasure you are to God! Believe it and rest in the Lord today!

The Creator of this universe deserves our PRAISE even if we are going through storms. He will carry us through all storms of life. "Call upon the Name of the Lord and be saved!" Jesus loves you! JESUS IS LORD!
"I will never leave you nor forsake you."(Hebrews 13:5) ~ JESUS
--Adrian Rogers

Re: --Christ Jesus/ EVERYTHING! [Re: Abigail] #68339
09/07/12 03:45 PM
09/07/12 03:45 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-The Meaning of Everything

-BIBLE MEDITATION:
". . . all things were created by Him, and for Him." Colossians 1:16b angelwing

-DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
Do you want to know the meaning of everything? It is Jesus only. You may think that is an overstatement. We live in a great big universe, billions of light years in expanse. And the Bible tells us that "all things were created by Him, and for Him" (Colossians 1:16).

There is nothing made that was not made by the Lord Jesus. The answer to creation is Jesus only. People say, "the world needs saving." But what the world really needs is redemption. And where is redemption going to come from? Not from a creed, code, or cause, but Jesus only.

The entire universe, the plans of God, and the sweep of all the ages comes down to two words - Jesus only.

-ACTION POINT:
When was the last time you shared your faith? Maybe today you can begin a conversation with someone about the expanse of the universe. Who knows where that spark of truth will lead?~

Re: --Christ Jesus/ Redemption in Jesus!/ Slavery vs. Freedom [Re: Abigail] #68376
09/11/12 10:55 AM
09/11/12 10:55 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-REDEMPTION IN JESUS!

-Slavery vs. Freedom
-Genesis 21:1-13; Galatians 4:21-31
--- bible
"So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has made you also an heir." (Galatians 4:7)

ONE of the exciting things about the Bible is how, from the beginning of Genesis, it reveals God's eternal plan for our redemption in Jesus.

Paul, in Galatians, uses the lives of Hagar and Sarah to illustrate the difference between God's Old Testament agreement with His people and the New Testament covenant ushered in through Christ. The slave Hagar and her son born by human plan represent the covenant of the law, which could only point out our slavery to sin. But Sarah, being a free woman and her son the fulfillment of God's promise, represents the covenant of grace begun through Jesus. This new agreement makes us God's children, born into freedom from sin and death, alive by faith, and qualified to share the inheritance of eternal life.

We can't get to heaven by our own good works. The Bible says all our good deeds are like filthy rags (Isaiah 64:6). But by believing in His work on the cross for our sins, we can become sons and daughters of God, heirs with Jesus of the kingdom of heaven.
--
"The Christian life is that our hearts might be restored and set free...Jesus wants life for us."
- Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. (John Eldridge)

--Haven Today

Re: --Christ Jesus/ Redemption in Jesus!/ GRACE [Re: Abigail] #72543
10/04/13 02:01 PM
10/04/13 02:01 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--ITEMIZED GRACE~~

--"The Lord knows those who belong to Him."
---2 Timothy 2:19

~~Imagine the event. You are before the Judgment Seat of Christ. The book is opened and the reading begins--each sin, each deceit, each occasion of destruction and greed. But as soon as the infraction is read, grace is proclaimed...

The result? God's merciful verdict will echo through the universe. For the first time in history, we will understand the depth of His goodness. Itemized Grace. Catalogued kindness. Registered forgiveness. We will stand in awe as one sin after another is proclaimed, and then pardoned.....

The devil will shrink back in defeat. The angels will step forward in awe. And we saints will stand tall in God's grace. As we see how much He has forgiven us, we will see how much He loves us. And we will worship Him.

The result will be the first genuine community of forgiven people. Only one is worthy of the applause of heaven, and He's the one with the pierced hands and feet. Thanks be to God who gives us the angelwing 'Victory' in Jesus.~~

Re: --Christ Jesus/ Redemption in Jesus!/ GRACE [Re: Abigail] #72562
10/07/13 12:28 PM
10/07/13 12:28 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---Christ Jesus/ Our Redeemer, Savior, Lord, and King of Kings!

--Give God Your Worries ~~

-"When I kept things to myself, I felt weak deep inside me." - bible
---PSALM 32:3

--ASK yourself two questions:
-1)-Is there any unconfessed sin in my life?

Confession is telling God you did the thing He saw you do. He doesn't need to hear it as much as you need to say it. Whether it's too small to be mentioned or too big to be forgiven isn't yours to decide.
Your task is to be honest...

-2)-Are there any unsurrendered worries in my heart?

-"Give all your worries to Him, cross because He cares about you" (1 Peter 5:7).

The German word for 'worry' means "to strangle." The Greek word means "to divide the mind." Both are accurate. Worry is a noose on the neck and a distraction of the mind, neither of which is befitting for joy.

--When God Whispers Your Name/Max Lucado ~~

Re: --Christ Jesus/ Redemption in Jesus!/ GRACE [Re: Abigail] #72563
10/07/13 01:08 PM
10/07/13 01:08 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WHERE CAN YOU FIND TRUE SECURITY?

“And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”
---Matthew 7:26–27 -- bible

Dallas, Texas, the city in which I live, has been called “the Buckle of the Bible-belt.” And it’s not surprising because there are somewhere between 2,000 and 3,000 churches in the area alone. Not only that, but the city is also home to some of the largest churches in the country.

Now with all that, you might think Dallas would be a pretty easy place to do ministry. Well, the reality is that the cultural Christianity that has infiltrated our city has been much more of a challenge than anything else. Many people believe that their churchgoing is what saves them. But that couldn’t be further from the truth.

This is very likely a problem in every single church today. People so often believe that if they go to church, work hard, and have a nice family, then that will save them. But the truth is that salvation doesn’t come from any of that!

The most hazardous place to be in is a place of false security. That’s because while the danger is just as high as a place with no security, it’s easy to become deceived into thinking all is well when really, it’s not. So don’t let your church culture lead you down the road of false security of your salvation. Trust fully in Christ, and you’ll find true security of eternal life!

-DON’T LEAN ON FALSE PROMISES OF ETERNAL LIFE. cross FIND YOUR TRUE SECURITY IN CHRIST ALONE!

--PP/JG

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #72580
10/08/13 12:08 PM
10/08/13 12:08 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
--The Sum of Christianity ~~

--"I did this as an example so that you should do as I have done for you." (John 13:15)

~~~MARK IT DOWN. We are what we see. If we see only ourselves, our tombstones will have the same epitaph Paul used to describe enemies of Christ: "Their god is their own appetite, they glory in their shame, and this world is the limit of their horizon" (Phil. 3:19).

Humans were never meant to dwell in the stale fog of the lowlands with no perception of their Creator...

Seeing Jesus is what Christianity is all about. bible Christian service, in its purest form, is nothing more than imitating Him whom we see. To see His majesty and to imitate Him, that is the sum of Christianity.~~~

--God Came Near/ ML

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #72582
10/08/13 01:10 PM
10/08/13 01:10 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Looking for Fruit/ Living a Christian Life
---Galatians 5:16-26 (recommended reading)

As believers, we all want the fruit of the Spirit, but how can we know if we truly have it? Even unbelievers can display these qualities when conditions are positive. This nine-fold fruit of the Spirit is not what we do, but who we are, and it is primarily on display in Christians when circumstances are unfavorable. Two characteristics help us recognize these traits in our lives.

Fruitful believers are not controlled by their environment. Everyone experiences trials and pain, but those who are filled with the Spirit do not lose His fruit because of their situations. They keep their joy even when difficulties overwhelm. If someone speaks harshly, they respond with kindness. Because the Holy Spirit is in control, He is free to produce His fruit no matter what the circumstances are. Even though such believers may feel pain, anger, or a desire for revenge, they choose to trust the Lord to protect them and direct the outcome.

Fruitful Christians recover quickly after a fall. These believers are not perfect, but they are sensitive to the Spirit's conviction and are quick to return to the Lord in repentance. In fact, they are actually grateful for the correction and praise God, not only for revealing their weakness but also for drawing them back to obedience.

No one produces these amazing qualities in himself. Trying harder to be godly will never work. Character transformation occurs when we submit to God, giving Him complete control of our lives. cross Only then will the Spirit be free to produce fruit that remains even in the deepest, darkest storms.
---In Touch/ TAKE MY LIFE/ Chris Tomlin
<http://youtu.be/V0Byp7aK2DA>
--------

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #72767
10/21/13 11:51 AM
10/21/13 11:51 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---God's Son in the Old Testament
---By: Henry Morris, Ph.D.

"I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee." (Psalm 2:7)
--------- bible
There are many today (especially Muslims, Jews, and Christian "liberals") who are monotheists, believing in one supreme God but rejecting the deity of Christ. They argue that the doctrine that Jesus was the unique Son of God was invented by the early Christians and that the God of the Old Testament had no Son. Orthodox Jews in particular emphasize Deuteronomy 6:4: "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD."

The fact is, however, that there are a number of Old Testament verses that do speak of God's only begotten Son. Note the following brief summary.

First, there is God's great promise to David: "I will set up thy seed after thee, . . . I will be his father, and he shall be my son. . . . thy throne shall be established for ever" (2 Samuel 7:12, 14, 16).

Consider also the rhetorical questions of Agur. star "Who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?" (Proverbs 30:4).

Then there are the two famous prophecies of Isaiah, quoted so frequently at Christmas time. "Behold, a (literally 'the') virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel (meaning 'God with us')" (Isaiah 7:14). "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: . . . and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6).

Perhaps the most explicit verse in this connection is our text. "The LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son" (Psalm 2:7). Then this marvelous Messianic psalm concludes with this exhortation: ****"Kiss the Son, . . . Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him****" (Psalm 2:12).
--ICR/HMM

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #72887
10/30/13 09:58 AM
10/30/13 09:58 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--YOU WERE IN HIS PRAYERS ~~~

-"Then Jesus went about a stone's throw away from them. He kneeled down and prayed." (LUKE 22:41)

~~The final prayer of Jesus was about you. His final pain was for you. His final passion was for you. Before he went to the Cross, Jesus went to the garden. And when he spoke with His Father, you were in his prayers....

And God couldn't turn his back on you. He couldn't because he saw you, and one look at you was all it took to convince him. Right there in the middle of a world which isn't fair. He saw you cast into a river of life you didn't request. He saw you betrayed by those you love. He saw you with a body which gets sick and a heart which grows weak....

On the eve of the cross Cross, Jesus made his decision. He would rather go to Hell for you than go to Heaven without you.~~~

--And the Angels Were Silent
--By: Max Lucado

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #72889
10/30/13 01:00 PM
10/30/13 01:00 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--OUR PROBLEM IS SIN~~

-"Fix your attention on God. You will be changed from the inside out." (Romans 12:2 MSG)
----- bible
~~~Real change is an inside job. You might alter things a day or two with money and systems, but the heart of the matter is and always will be, the matter of the heart.

Allow me to get specific. Our problem is sin. Not finances. Not budgets...Our problem is sin. We are in rebellion against our Creator. We are separated from our Father. We are cut off from the source of life. A new president or policy won't fix that. It can only be solved by God.

That's why the Bible uses drastic terms like 'conversion', 'repentance', and 'lost' and 'found'. Society may renovate, but only God re-creates.

-When God Whispers Your Name/ML

Once you have been 'born-again' (John 3:3), THEN you must be 'redeemed' (Ephesians 1:7). Born again spiritually, THEN redeemed by confession and repentance, surrendering your life to Jesus as your Lord and Savior.~~
<http://youtu.be/_p31gY0t4pA>
-----------

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #72900
10/31/13 01:56 PM
10/31/13 01:56 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---No Condemnation
--Romans 8:1-4 (recommended reading)

-------- bible
Some believers are plagued by feelings of condemnation. Either they think they'll never live up to God's expectations for them or they're nearly drowning in guilt over past sins. These men and women cannot seem to shake the sense that God is displeased with their puny efforts at being Christlike.

The book of Romans confronts this lie head-on: cross "There is therefore no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus" (Rom. 8:1). When the Savior went to the Cross on our behalf, He lifted the blame from our shoulders and made us righteous before God. Those feelings of condemnation do not belong to us; they are from Satan. He amplifies our guilt and feelings of inadequacy and then suggests that's how the Lord feels about His "wayward child." Nothing could be further from the truth. Our sins are wiped clean, and we are chosen and loved by God.

Condemnation is reserved for those who reject the Lord (John 3:36). Sin is a death sentence (Rom. 6:23). Anyone who chooses to cling to sin instead of seeking divine forgiveness must pay the penalty, which is an eternity separated from God. Two synonyms of condemn are 'denounce' and 'revile.' Those words certainly describe Jesus' statement to unbelievers in Matthew 25:41: "Depart from me, accursed ones."

There is no condemnation for those who receive Jesus Christ as their Savior. The believer's penalty for sin is paid, and he can stand blameless before God. Trust in the Lord's love and let go of Satan's lie. God's beloved children are covered by His grace and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ./
THE RIVER
<http://youtu.be/ScFbD8PFM9g>
------------------

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #72909
11/01/13 03:16 PM
11/01/13 03:16 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-- CHRIST JESUS

-TAKING ROOT
--Matthew 13:1-9

----
Some fell on stony
places where they
did not have much
earth; and they
immediately sprang
up. --Matthew 13:5

-----------
A SMALL area of my yard just couldn't seem to get going. The grass always seemed sparse in that spot, no matter how well I watered it. So one day I stuck a shovel into this troublesome real estate and discovered the problem: Just below the surface was a layer of stones about three inches deep. This led me to replace the stones with rich topsoil in which new seeds could take root.

Jesus talked about seed and soils. In a parable in Matthew 13 about what happens when the seed of the Gospel is sown on various kinds of ground, He said that seeds that land on stones and "not much earth" grow quickly but then die in the sun (vv.5-6). He was speaking of one who has heard and received the Gospel, but in whose life the message doesn't take root. When trouble comes, this person--who is not a genuine believer--falls away.

How grateful we can be for Jesus' words that conclude this parable: "He who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the Word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit" (v.23). What a reminder of both the privilege and the responsibility that accompanies our salvation.

Praise God for the seed of the Gospel and the soil of spiritual growth.
-------
A heart open to God is soil in which the seed of His Word can flourish. Are you planting and watering the seeds for Christ to grow in others? ~~

--ODB/DB/ EVERLASTING GOD/ By: Chris Tomlin
<http://youtu.be/vJdWdZv-uRA>
----------

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #72921
11/03/13 11:08 AM
11/03/13 11:08 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--A Chosen People~~~

"You are a chosen people, royal priests, a holy Nation, a people for God's own possession."
--1 Peter 2:9
crackthebook

~~Do you ever feel unnoticed? New clothes and styles may help for a while. But if you want permanent change, learn to see yourself as God sees you: "He has covered me with clothes of salvation and wrapped me with a coat of goodness, like a bridegroom dressed for his wedding, like a bride dressed in jewels" (Isa. 61:10)

Does your self-esteem ever sag? When it does, remember what you are worth. "You were bought, not with something that ruins like gold or silver, but with the precious blood of Christ, who was like a pure and perfect Lamb."
--(1 Peter: 18-19)

The challenge is to remember that. To meditate on it. To focus on it. To allow His love to change the way you look at you. If you are a Christian, when God looks at you, He sees Jesus. He took on all your sins and nailed them to the Cross. He is coming back, maybe soon, to claim you, as His own.

--When Christ Returns/Max Lucado =/ THE BLOOD WILL NEVER LOSE IT'S POWER!
<http://youtu.be/Fv-dnGPH2k4>

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #72936
11/04/13 12:31 PM
11/04/13 12:31 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE CHOICE IS OURS ~~

"I will make you my promised bride forever. I will be good and fair; I will show you my love and mercy."
--Hosea 2:19

~~For all its peculiarities and unevenness, the Bible has a simple story. God made man. Man rejected God. God won't give up until he wins him back.

God will whisper. He will shout. He will touch and tug. He will take away our burdens; he'll even take away our blessings. If there are a thousand steps between us and him, He will take all but one. But he will leave the final one for us. The 'CHOICE' is ours.

Please understand. His goal is not to make you happy. His goal is to make you His. His goal is not to get you what you want; it is to get you what you need.

--A Gentle Thunder/ML

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #72957
11/06/13 03:39 PM
11/06/13 03:39 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----AVOID DEHYDRATION~~

--John 7:37-39- crackthebook
-----
If anyone thirsts, let him
come to Me and drink.
---John 7:37

-----
Jesus' invites everyone: "If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink" (John 7:37). No one is excluded from His invitation. He came to save sinners, as we all are. (John 3:16).

His announcement was dramatic, particularly in terms of the timing. John notes that it was the last day of the "great feast"--the annual festival commemorating the wandering of the Jews in the wilderness--which climaxed with a ceremonial pouring of water down the temple steps to recall God's provision of water for the thirsty wanderers. At that point, Jesus rose and proclaimed that He is the water we all desperately need.

Living like we really need Jesus--talking to Him and depending on His wisdom --is vital to our spiritual well-being. So, stay connected to Jesus, for He alone can satisfy your thirsty soul! Jesus is the Living Water that we all need as we travel our earthly pilgrimage to Heaven. "Draw close to God and He will draw close to you."(James 4:8)

--ODB / All Who Are Thirsty/ By: Kutless
<http://youtu.be/gJH9BLrN83U>
-----------

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #73410
01/06/14 04:30 PM
01/06/14 04:30 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--EVERY WORD OF SCRIPTURE
IS TRUE AND FACTUAL ~~

~~ When Jesus came alongside two disciples walking on the Emmaus Road that first Resurrection afternoon, they did not recognize Him. The two dejected disciples seemed perplexed that the man walking with them did not know anything about the events that had just taken place in Jerusalem. They inquired, "Are You the only one visiting Jerusalem and unaware of the things of the things which have happened here in these days?" Then Jesus began to explain to them "the things concerning himself in all the Scriptures."

Why would Jesus choose to enlighten the two disciples regarding His identity and mission through the words of Scripture instead of simply showing them his wounds? Throughout the ages all Christians have had to learn the true meaning of Jesus' life, death and resurrection from the revelation of Holy Scripture. Such is God's plan for our knowledge of the truth and for our salvation.

Later that day Jesus appeared to His eleven disciples and told them, "These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled." Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures (Luke 24:44-45).~~

--Abiding Word Ministries
The Vine and Branches (Winter 2013)
Pastor David Barnhart~~ "Road to Emmaus" (approx 32minutes)

<http://youtu.be/vepBqHvZ0Xs>

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #73421
01/07/14 02:50 PM
01/07/14 02:50 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

fyi
Blessings of our Lord Jesus be upon you. If you enjoyed 'Road to Emmaus" DVD, there is another one starring Bruce Marchiano and Jaci Velasquez, "The Encounter", posted in the Entertainment Forum / 'Amazing Photos and Videos' (scroll up). Enjoy!
Both movies star Bruce Marchiano, a very humble and wonderful actor. He takes his part very seriously, as he knows he is the Lord's Messenger. May the Lord bless you with a wonderful New Year 2014! jesuslovesyou

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #73424
01/07/14 08:35 PM
01/07/14 08:35 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--TRUE LOVE

-John 15:9-17
------
Greater love has no
one than this, than
to lay down one's
life for his friends.
--John 15:13

---
-During the rehearsal for my brother's wedding ceremony, my husband snapped a picture of the bride and groom as they faced each other in front of the Pastor. When we looked at the photograph later, we noticed that the camera's flash had illuminated a metal cross in the background, which appeared as a glowing image above the couple.

The photograph reminded me that marriage is a picture of Christ's love for the church as shown on the Cross. When the Bible instructs husbands to love their wives (Eph. 5:25), God compares that kind of faithful, selfless affection to Christ's love for His followers. Because Christ sacrificed His life for the sake of love, we are all to love each other (1John 4:10-11). He died in our place, so that our sin would not keep us separate from God for eternity. He lived out His words to the disciples: "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends" (John 15:13).

Many of us suffer from the pain of abandonment, rejection, and betrayal. Despite all of this, through Christ we can understand the sacrificial, compassionate, and enduring nature of true love. Today, remember that you are loved by God. Jesus said so with His life on the Cross.
----
-NOTHING SPEAKS MORE CLEARLY OF GOD'S LOVE
THAN THE CROSS OF JESUS. ~~

--ODB/JBS/ "I Give You My Heart"/ Hillsong
<http://youtu.be/X25XsU1WqRE>
--------

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #73557
01/27/14 08:01 PM
01/27/14 08:01 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--He Hath Chosen Us

“According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love.” (Ephesians 1:4)

Although we cannot really understand how God could choose us (same Greek word as “elected”) before the creation of the world, we can rejoice in the fact and praise Him for “his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began” (2 Timothy 1:9). The preceding verse (Ephesians 1:3) testifies we have received “all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ,” all “according to the good pleasure of his will” (v. 5), “according to the riches of his grace” (v. 7), and “according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself” (v. 9). It must thus all be “to the praise of the glory of his grace” (v. 6).

It is clear from this passage that God’s choice of us was not simply a matter of His foreseeing our choice of Him, but was a choice solely by His own will and grace: “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit” (John 15:16). This in no wise lessens our own responsibility to trust in Christ and to believe “the gospel of your salvation” (Ephesians 1:12-13), even though in our finite minds we cannot understand how to correlate these two concepts. Both are true, because both are taught in His Word, and both are occasions for rejoicing because they reflect both His love and His omnipotence.

God told Jeremiah: “Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee” (Jeremiah 31:3). Before the world began, God knew each of us and loved us, and prepared to die to save us from our sins and then to draw us to Himself. “Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it” (Psalm 139:6). We can only thank and praise Him, and then seek earnestly to live fully for Him all our days.

--ICR/ HMM - / YOU ALONE!
<http://youtu.be/qER86goQzwQ>
----------------

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #73577
01/30/14 10:23 AM
01/30/14 10:23 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---Lord of the Living and the Dead
---Romans 14:7-12

In the New Testament, 'Lord' is the most frequently used title for Jesus Christ. Basically what Lord means= "one possessing authority, power, and control." The Word of God describes Jesus as the head of the church, the ruler over all creation, and the Lord of lords and King of kings (Col. 1:15-18; Rev. 3:14; 17:14).

The realm of Christ's reign covers everything that happens in heaven and on the earth. No one—not even those who deny His existence—can be free of His rule or outside His sphere of authority. Although Satan tries to convince us that liberty is found in doing what we want, 'true freedom is acquired only through submission to Christ's loving lordship.'

Even death cannot release anyone from the authority of God's Son. He is Lord of both the living and the dead. All people must decide to either yield or rebel against Him, but they have the opportunity to make this choice only while they are still living. After death, they will acknowledge Christ's lordship through accountability to Him. If we 'have not bowed' the knee to Jesus in life, we 'will be forced to bend it in the judgment'.

Have you submitted to Christ's rule over your life? His authority causes anger or fear in individuals who have not yet yielded to Him, but those who have experienced His lovingkindness, trusted in His goodness, and surrendered to His authority take comfort in knowing Him as the Lord of their lives.
--IN TOUCH
~~~~~~~~~~~
[--If you have never trusted Jesus as Lord and Savior of your life, won't you do so? If you have acknowledged His Lordship, but have 'fallen away', He stands with open arms to receive you back into His Kingdom. We find in Romans 10:9-11, "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scriptures says, "anyone who trusts in Him will never be put to shame."
You can right now, confess that you are a sinner in need of a Savior, and repent for rebelling against God. Ask Jesus to come into your life and help you to live for Him. He never turns anyone away, who comes to Him in true repentance and confession. Jesus loves you, my friend. He died that you might live forever with Him in Heaven, when He returns for His Church, grouppray (body of Believers).]

Re: --Christ Jesus / An Irrevocable Word/ Only Love [Re: Abigail] #73666
02/11/14 04:18 PM
02/11/14 04:18 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--TWO VICTORIES~~

-David inquired
of the LORD.
--2 Samuel 5:19

-------
-King David was up against a familiar foe. Years before as a young shepherd boy, he had faced down Goliath, the top Philistine warrior, by killing him with a well-placed stone (1 Sam. 17). Now David was King of Israel, and here come the Philistines again! They heard he was King, and they decided to attack (2 Sam. 5:17).

What do we do first when trouble is on the way? We could panic. We could plan. Or we could first do what David did---PRAY--. "David inquired of the LORD" (v.19), and God guided the King.

David had to fight two battles with the Philistines--one at Baal Perazim and one at the Valley of Rephaim. In these two battles there were two different strategies. In the first one, God won the battle with His power alone: "The Lord has broken through," David recorded (v.20). For the next one, God gave David an action plan, and when he carried it out, the Israelites won (vv.23-25).

Each day we face many challenges. Although there is no one-size-fits-all answer, our first action should always be to consult God. As He guides us, we can have confidence in Him. Then, whether the victory comes through His miraculous intervention or through His guidance, all the glory goes to God. ~~
----------
--TO STAND UP TO ANY CHALLENGE,
-SPEND TIME ON YOUR KNEES. ~~

--ODB/DB

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #75480
09/09/14 02:53 PM
09/09/14 02:53 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Let All Things Praise the Lord!

--PSALM 150---(NKJV)
--- crackthebook
--Praise the Lord!

Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!

Praise Him for His Mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!

Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!

Praise him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!

Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!

PRAISE YE THE LORD! horray
<http://youtu.be/zA7i7SYKIQE>
---------

Re: --Christ Jesus / Emmanuel [Re: Abigail] #78208
06/10/15 02:33 PM
06/10/15 02:33 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--EMMANUEL / IMMANUEL ~~ (same Person)

--It is so amazing how easily we hear people say things are not in the Bible. For instance, the birth of Jesus was prophesied by Isaiah....

--ISAIAH 7:14 - "The Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son and you will call him Immanuel." ~~

--MATTHEW 1:18-23 / Announcing the Birth of Jesus

--(vs 22-23) "All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet; 'The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel' which means, "God with us."

-When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a Son. And he gave him the name Jesus.' (vs.21) -Mary will give birth to a Son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, (or Messiah, 'The Christ' (Greek) and "the Messiah".
// EMMANUEL -Amy Grant
<https://youtu.be/FOPtmWQ5Bp8>

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #80908
08/31/16 02:30 PM
08/31/16 02:30 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--PERFECT IN HIS SIGHT~~

“Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.” ---(Romans 4:8)-- bible

God has imputed His righteousness to every believer. That means that instead of your sin being on your account, it is His righteousness instead. Not only has He forgiven us. Not only has He covered our sins. But He gives us His righteousness.

I fail, but God will not impute that to me. If God were to impute sin to me, then when I fail I would be lost again. How much sin would it take to make me lost? Just one-half of one sin.

You see, I’m not going to heaven because I’m perfect. I’m not perfect. You’re not perfect. No one is perfect. But we have received Christ as our righteousness. And in His eyes, we are perfect.

Stop now and thank God for imputing to you His own righteousness.

--Adrian Rogers~~

Have you been born again from above? Jesus said, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." --(JOHN 14:6)
We can not buy our way into Heaven. We can not earn it or get it as a result of our family lineage. We must ask Jesus Christ to be our personal Lord and Savior. "There is none righteous no not one, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

-Please read Romans 10 verses 9-10, and see if you are truly on your way to Heaven when the Lord comes. He could come at any moment. "Be ye ready for no one knows the day or hour the Son of Man cross will return." (Mathew 24:42) ~~

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #80912
09/01/16 11:47 AM
09/01/16 11:47 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--HOW YOU CAN HELP SHAKE THE WORLD FOR CHRIST~~

-"I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment."
---(1 Corinthians 1:10)-- bible

I hear the question quite often, “Why are there so many different denominations of Christianity today?”
It’s a valid point. In fact, I saw recently that there are over 41,000 different Christian denominations in the world, each of them claiming to be the most appropriate expression of the faith.

Now I’m not going to tell you the Christian Church doesn’t have problems, because we do. But I will say that I’ve seen more unity in the Church in recent years than in the past 500 years of Church history. Our faith is slowly but surely coming together.

One big reason this is happening is simply because people are more willing than ever to agree on what’s important and lay aside the non-negotiables of the faith. We have differing views on issues like the process of sanctification and the second coming of Jesus, but are together when it comes to the very important things like salvation by faith alone and the deity of Christ.

So when it comes to people from other stripes of our faith, be quick to find areas of agreement. A unified church is a powerful church, and it’s the kind of church Jesus wants us to be. Put aside your differences and be one with the Body. A unified church is one that can shake the world!

-HELP THE CHURCH IMPACT THE WORLD BY WORKING TOGETHER WITH PEOPLE ACROSS THE SPECTRUM OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.

--PP/ Pastor Jack Graham~

Re: --Christ Jesus [Re: Abigail] #88489
07/15/19 01:38 PM
07/15/19 01:38 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----AUTHORITY~~

-"And they were all amazed, so that they questioned among themselves, saying, "What is this? A new teaching with authority! He commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey Him."
--(Mark 1:27)-- bible

--GOD GIVES the authority that we exercise in various callings in life. Parents have authority over their children. Teachers have authority in a classroom. Law enforcement officials have authority. We may describe someone as speaking from a position of authority. No matter who we are and what position we hold, our authority is not derived from ourselves.

Jesus' authority is vastly different. He speaks as one with authority. All authority belongs to Him. His authority is from Himself. His authority is over all things, for He is the Creator of all things. Even sin, death, and the devil must yield to His authority.

He has the authority to lay down His life in death and to take it up again. He accomplished salvation by doing just that. He has taken sin upon Himself and has cast it away from us. He speaks absolution, and our sin is forgiven.

In Christ, all things hold together. He is the ultimate authority, and He has used that authority to destroy death and sin. He has used His authority to give us life. This One who speaks with authority is none other than our Savior, the Son of God. In fact, Jesus said, "I and the Father are One." JESUS IS GOD.

--Portals of Prayer~~
[**Friend, have you accepted the Lord Jesus as your personal Savior and LORD? Sometimes we are reluctant to take this step of faith because of pride. We may think, "What will my friends think of me if I ask Jesus to come into my life? Will they no longer want to be my friends? What will my family say? I can honestly tell you, Jesus said this would happen. "You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience possess your souls." (LUKE 21:16-19) Rejoice! Your name will be written down in Heaven. Take that step of faith, please. You will never regret it.] --ONE STEP AWAY/ Casting Crowns~-<https://youtu.be/-RegM50FzFc>
~~~~~~~~~~~~