---TEXTING/ DANGEROUS WHILE DRIVING ~~

---Nearly every state in the U.S. has banned texting while driving. And for good reason--turning your attention from the road to your phone, even for a moment, can cause serious accidents. So, if it's not only illegal but also downright dangerous, why do so many of us routinely risk life, limb, and litigation for messages that can probably wait?

--Because we crave constant constant connection. For the vast majority of us, true loneliness seems a fate worse than death, which is why we risk the latter to avoid the former. In this age of modern communication, we've convinced ourselves it's possible to satisfy that deep hunger through texting and all manner of apps designed to keep us staring at a screen, waiting for a response. frown [Please DO NOT TEXT messages while driving. For your sake and the other cars and people around you.]

But what if we took a moment to examine this bottomless need instead of rushing to fill it? Where would that lead us? In short, back to our Creator, Jehovah G-D. God is the one who designed us to be in constant communion with Him--in fact, that's what eternal life is. You may be wondering how we can experience it this side of heaven, and the answer is simple: prayer. ~

As the body of Christ, we can't afford not to be in communication with the body's Head--Jesus Christ. Nor can our spirits survive the onslaught of this fallen world without that sustaining, divine connection. Perhaps in the past it has felt like a chore for you, but now's the time for a renewed vision of prayer. Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, wants to hear from us, His children. ~~

--[USE THIS PRAYER, OR LET IT INSPIRE ONE IN YOUR OWN WORDS ~~

-"Heavenly Father,
I thank You for always being present. I am so grateful that in You I have constant support and connection, and that You are ever listening. Lord, I confess that I need Your help to discover delight in prayer once more. I ask You, Holy Spirit, to guide me in finding the words, posture, and attitude that most reflect Your heart. My desire is to commune with You, building our relationship as I align myself with the words "Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven." Blessed be the Name of our Lord, Jehovah Yahweh.~in Jesus Name. Amen~" prayer ]

--IN TOUCH~
~~~~~~~~

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]