The Vaccine Reaction
An enlightened conversation about vaccination, health and autonomy
|
|
|

"
You may choose to look the other way, but you can never say again that you did not know."  - William Wilberforce   
IN THE NEWS
CDC Funds New Hampshire Vaccine Registry
Published December 27, 2019 | Cultural Values
New Hampshire's Executive Council voted on Dec. 18, 2019 to accept $1.5 million from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to create an Immunization Information System (IIS). According to the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services, New Hampshire is currently the only state without vaccine tracking system. The IIS electronic tracking databases, which are population-based computerized databases that have been created in states and are managed by the CDC, collect a record...

Read More
VACCINATION
Fully Vaccinated School in Houston Closes Due to Pertussis Outbreak
Published December 26, 2019 | Risk & Failure Reports
A Catholic high school in Houston, Texas closed early for the Christmas holidays due to seven confirmed cases of pertussis (whooping cough). St. Theresa Catholic School  cancelled all classes and activities on Dec. 12, 2019 due to the outbreak. The school will re-open on Jan. 6, 2020. The first case of pertussis at St. Theresa's was confirmed on Dec. 4 and it was "immediately reported to the Texas Department of State Health Services...

Read More

OPINION
The Media's Obsession With the 'Debunked' Lancet Study
Published December 27, 2019 | Opinion
How many times have you read or heard about the "debunked" study published in the British medical journal The Lancet in 1998 that described "gastrointestinal and developmental regression in a group of previously normal children?" Probably lots of times, particularly if you follow the debate on the safety of vaccines and the ethics of mandatory vaccination. It is interesting how often you find the word debunked in news reports promoting "consensus science" about the absolute safety of vaccines.

Read More
BUSINESS
Vaccine Market Valued at $93 Billion by 2026
Published December 26, 2019 | Pharma
A recent report by Fortune Business Insights projects the value of the world market for vaccines to reach $93.08 billion by 2026, with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.7 percent during the forecast period. One of the main drivers of the vaccine market is the need for greater supplies of vaccines, given stricter government vaccination policies. Pharmaceutical companies, government agencies, international organizations and hospitals are becoming more focused on administering vaccines...

Read More

BEST IN VIDEO

To Vaccinate or Not? Two Mothers 'Debate'
Published December 27, 2019 | Best in Video
Karen in her home in Seattle and Celina on nearby Veshon Island are separated by more than Puget Sound. When it comes to vaccinating their children for whooping cough they've come down on very different sides of the fierce debate currently raging in their community. With my two kids, we've done a spaced out vaccine schedule, in part, because I do believe in vaccines, and if they have a negative reaction to a single vaccine I want to be able to stop that vaccine and not the entire series. I had always gotten vaccines and had been pro vaccine for myself, but when I had a small baby and started to hear troubling things about that there might be a risk to getting the vaccines, then I started to question it...

Read More

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)