The Vaccine Reaction
An enlightened conversation about vaccination, health and autonomy
|
|
|

"
You may choose to look the other way, but you can never say again that you did not know."  - William Wilberforce   
IN THE NEWS
Food Animal Vaccines: Big Money and Big Risks
Published January 3, 2020 | Opinion
Most people are aware of Big Pharma's global human vaccine franchise facilitated by business deals with governments and its attempt to silence skepticism about vaccine safety that could harm profits from sale of vaccines. Less well known is the existence of a lucrative food animal vaccine franchise, which is seldom mentioned in the mainstream press. Perhaps that is because the breadth of livestock diseases and types of vaccines given to food animals could kill people's appetites, especially if the information was included on food labels.

Read More
OPINION
How To Win the Vaccine Credibility War
Published January 2, 2020 | Opinion
Vaccine manufacturers and the medical industry have declared themselves fully responsible for the significant decline in mortality from infectious disease over the last century. When asked for evidence of vaccine effectiveness, vaccine proponents point to the decline of whooping cough, diphtheria, measles, mumps, polio and other "vaccine preventable" diseases. The fact that the mortality rates of these diseases declined up to 99 percent prior to the introduction of the vaccine is not considered relevant.

Read More

VACCINATION
How Vaccines are Made
Published January 2, 2020 | Ingredients
If you do a Google search on the topic of how vaccines are made, the first hit you may get is a page from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) titled "Making Vaccines: How Are Vaccines Made?" On it is a video by pediatrician Paul Offit, MD that, at first, gives the sense that he is going to go into some detail about the manufacturing process. Dr. Offit starts out... "One thing that some parents wonder about is how does one make vaccines?" But it quickly becomes clear that Dr. Offit's intent is merely to provide an ultra brief and sanitized introduction to the procedure.

Read More
HEALTH
Ticks, Mammal Vaccine Ingredients and Alpha-gal Allergy
Published January 3, 2020 | Infections
Alpha-gal syndrome (AGS), the delayed, potentially fatal red meat allergy acquired through tick bites, has increased dramatically in the United States, and cases have also been reported in Sweden, Germany and Australia. As of 2013, more than 5,000 people in the Southwest U.S. have been diagnosed with the condition. In 2007, Scott Commins, MD, an allergist and associate professor of medicine at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, was among the first physicians to...

Read More

BEST IN VIDEO

Chronic Illness "Short Film" | Julia Cimorose
Published January 3, 2020 | Best in Video
I have chronic illness. People also call it invisible illness. I just look like a normal girl, right? Well, I'm not. I have many different illnesses. Dysautonomia. POTS-Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. EDS-Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. MCAS-Mast cell activation syndrome. ... Which those three are a trifecta. CRPS-Complex regional pain syndrome. CIRS-Chronic inflammatory response syndrome. CAPS-Cryopyrin-associated periodic syndrome. Small fiber neuropathy and seizures. You will never know that by just looking at me.

Read More

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)