View this email in your browser
Always keeping you up-to-date on the most pressing social issues of the day.

WikiHow Article Shows Children How To Get Vaccinated Without Parental Consent

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 07:54 am
Wait a second, I thought we weren't supposed to make medical decisions based on articles we find online? Or is that only when the decision doesn't align with medical community dogma? Must be.
Like WikiHow Article Shows Children How To Get Vaccinated Without Parental Consent on Facebook share on Twitter
Read More

Maryland Library To Host Teens-Only LGBT Sex Ed Class, Parents Forced To Wait Outside

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 07:53 am
Just a few years ago, I would've said you're crazy if you thought any parent would ever sign their child up for such a thing. After watching our society plummet into such normalized depravity, however, I cannot naively ignore such a wicked event!
Like Maryland Library To Host Teens-Only LGBT Sex Ed Class, Parents Forced To Wait Outside on Facebook share on Twitter
Read More

WATCH: “Jessica” Yaniv Caught On Film Assaulting Yet Another Journalist

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 07:53 am
Don't get me wrong, I wholeheartedly believe Yaniv belongs behind bars for his past history of physically assaulting reporters, sexually harassing minors, asking for tips on "helping" young girls insert tampons, attempting to host topless swim parties with children, and abusing the court system to try to force female estheticians to wax his male genitalia (yes, he's a very busy man). Identifying as a supposed "transgender woman," however, Yaniv is a leftist sacred cow. Do we really think that such a "progressive" nation as Canada will actually put him in a male prison?
Like WATCH: “Jessica” Yaniv Caught On Film Assaulting Yet Another Journalist on Facebook share on Twitter
Read More

Killers And Child Abusers Can Walk Free In New York Thanks to Bail Reform

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 09:27 am
"I challenge anyone who has this view to look at this list of crimes, to read the legislation and tell me that you believe that manslaughter, aggravated vehicular homicide and rape in the third degree are minor offenses. Tell me, how is promoting obscene sexual performances by a child a minor offense? How is that?"
Like Killers And Child Abusers Can Walk Free In New York Thanks to Bail Reform on Facebook share on Twitter
Read More

Stand with the Activist Mommy

The big tech companies like Facebook and Google are trying to choke us out, and have demonetized our content, cutting off our income that helped sustain our ministry. If you feel led, please consider a donation to help us fight back against the progressive agenda and biased censorship. 

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)