News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,395 guests, and 27 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,872 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,062 Please HELP!!!
162,037 Open Conspiracy
106,499 History rules
98,855 Symmetry
87,744 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-What Can We Take to Heaven? #76881
12/31/14 02:59 PM
12/31/14 02:59 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WHAT CAN WE TAKE TO HEAVEN WITH US?

--WORKING FOR
-THE WIND

-Ecclesiastes 5:10-17

----
-'What profit has he
who has labored for
the wind?'
--Ecclesiastes 5:16

---
--HOWARD-Levitt lost his $200,000 Ferrari on a flooded Toronto highway. He had driven into what seemed like a puddle before realizing that the water was much deeper and rising quickly. When the water reached the Ferrari's fenders, it's 450-horsepower engine seized. Thankfully he was able to escape the car and get to high ground.

Howard's soggy sports car reminds me of Solomon's observation that "riches perish through misfortune" (Eccl. 5:14). Natural disasters, theft, and accidents may claim our dearest belongings. Even if we manage to protect them, we certainly can't haul them with us to Heaven (v.15). Solomon asked, "What profit has he who has labored for the wind?" (v.16). There is futility in working only to acquire belongings that will ultimately disappear.

There is something that doesn't spoil and we can "take with us." It is possible to store up eternal Heavenly treasure. Pursuing virtues such as generosity (Matt. 19:21), humility (5:3), and spiritual endurance (Luke 6:22-23) will yield lasting rewards that can't be destroyed. Will the kind of treasure you seek expire on earth? Or, are you seeking "those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God"? (Col. 3:1).
----
--TREASURES ON EARTH CAN'T COMPARE WITH THE TREASURES IN HEAVEN. ["You Raise Me Up"=By: Selah] http://youtu.be/cuGD4KqKLtE

--ODB/JBS

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -What Can We Take to Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #76882
12/31/14 04:25 PM
12/31/14 04:25 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--What Can We Take to Heaven With Us?
--Other people, as we show them the way to Christ, through the power of His Holy Spirit.

--Times and Seasons
“And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.” (Acts 1:7)

-Just before Christ ascended into Heaven, His disciples asked Him, “Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?” (v. 6). Christ refrained from answering their question as they had hoped, but in His wisdom He used the occasion to teach them that some information is for God alone, including the “times and the seasons.” In our finiteness, we are unable to handle too much information, and should we know even a small part of the “knowledge [which] is too wonderful for me” (Psalm 139:6), we would use it improperly.

The prophet taught the same lesson many years before: “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8-9). God has graciously revealed enough that we know He has a wonderful plan, but the details are known by Him alone. They are under His “own power,” or authority. Certainly He knows the future, but more than that, He controls it.

And why not? He created time (Genesis 1:1); surely He can exercise authority over it. Surely the “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last” (Revelation 22:13) can control the destinies of individuals and nations. “Power” to work out His good pleasure rests solely with “the only wise God our Saviour . . . now and ever” (Jude 25).

Even though this “power” is His alone, His promise to the disciples that “ye shall receive power” (Acts 1:8) has been fulfilled in the person of the Holy Spirit. We have what we need to be “witnesses” of that which we know of Him, to “the uttermost part of the earth.”
--ICR/ JDM - AMAZING GRACE / Chris Tomlin
<http://youtu.be/uiY_zRXOjSs>

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -What Can We Take to Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #76883
12/31/14 08:02 PM
12/31/14 08:02 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--What Can We Take to Heaven With Us?
---Other People!

--BETTER OR
---WORSE ~~

--2 Timothy 3:1-5,10-17

----
'You must continue
in the things which
you have learned and
been assured of.'
--2 Timothy 3:14

----
--AT the beginning of each new year, experts give their predictions about the economy, politics, weather, and a host of other topics. Will there be war or peace? Poverty or prosperity? Progress or stagnation? People everywhere are hoping that this year will be better than last, but no one knows what will happen.

There is, however, something we can be certain about. A guest speaker at my church suggested that when we ask if the world will get better or worse, the answer is "Yes, to both!"

Paul told Timothy, "In the last days perilous times will come;...evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse...But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them" (2 Tim. 3:1,13-14).

The inspired Word of God instructs, corrects, and encourages us as we follow God's path (vv.16-17). J.B.Phillips described the Scriptures as our "comprehensive equipment" that prepares us for all branches of God's work.

As the spiritual darkness of our world grows deeper, the light of Christ shines more brightly through all those who know and love Him. Jesus is our joy and hope--today, tomorrow, and forever! (Hebrews 13:8)
----
--'Heavenly Father, the trouble in this world can divert
our eyes from You. Thank You for Your Word that helps us
stay focused. May we find our delight in Your love
and share it with others today.' prayer amen~~

-----
--The powers of evil around you are no match
for the power of Jesus within you. 'Draw close to God
and He will draw close to you.'

--ODB/DM -/ ABOVE ALL / MICHAEL SMITH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzOgA2RV6Hs#t=176

Re: -What Can We Take to Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #79100
10/11/15 11:29 AM
10/11/15 11:29 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--TREASURES IN HEAVEN ~~
--(Today's Reading= Matthew 6:19-24) bible

--'Lay up for yourselves
treasures in Heaven, where
neither moth nor rust destroys
and where thieves do not break
in and steal." (v.20)

----
-POORLY INSTALLED ELECTRIC wiring caused a fire that burned down our newly built home. The flames leveled our house within an hour, leaving nothing but rubble. Another time, we returned home from church one Sunday to find our house had been broken into and some of our possessions stolen.

In our imperfect world, loss of material wealth is all too common--vehicles are stolen or crashed, ships sink, buildings crumble, homes are flooded, and personal belongings are stolen. This makes Jesus' admonition not to put our trust in earthly wealth very meaningful (Matthew 6:19).

Jesus told a story of a man who accumulated abundant treasures and decided to store up everything for himself (Luke 12:16-21). "Take life easy," the man told himself; "eat, drink and be merry" (v.19). But that night he lost everything, including his life. In conclusion, Jesus said, "This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God" (v.21).

Material wealth is temporary. Nothing lasts forever--except what our God enables us to do for others. Giving of our time and resources to spread the Good News, visiting those who are lonely, and helping those in need are just some of the many ways to store up treasure in Heaven (Matthew 6:20).~~

--In what ways are you storing up tresures in Heaven?
--How might you change and grow in this area of your life?

---
--OUR REAL WEALTH IS WHAT WE INVEST FOR ETERNITY. TELL OTHERS ABOUT JESUS CHRIST. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE. ~~

--ODB/LD

Re: -What Can We Take to Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #79220
10/26/15 05:42 PM
10/26/15 05:42 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--What Can We Take to Heaven?

--The Currency of Heaven~~

--Imagine you were living in the South during the Civil War and had accumulated large amounts of Confederate currency.
Through a series of events you became convinced that the South was going to lose and your money would soon be worthless. What would you do? If you had any common sense you would put every penny into the currency that is to come and prepare yourself for the end of the war.

Are you investing in the currency of heaven? The currency of this world will be worth nothing when you die or when Christ returns. Whom do you trust? God or King More? King More is a rotten ruler. He never satisfies. He rusts. He loses his value. For all the promises he makes, he cannot keep a single one. King More will break your heart. But the King of Kings? He will catch you every single time!

--Glory Days/ML
[Read the story of the Rich Young Man/ Mark 10:17-27 crackthebook / Where are you storing up your earthy treasures?]

Re: -What Can We Take to Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #79221
10/27/15 08:49 AM
10/27/15 08:49 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT ~~

--“For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.”
--- 1 Thessalonians 5:2 bible

--There was a man who went shopping and left his car and house keys in the ignition. When he returned, his car was gone. The next morning he discovered his car in the driveway with a note that said, “I was in an emergency. I’m very sorry. I needed your car. Here are two tickets for the Dallas Cowboys game.”

The man went in and told his wife, “You won’t believe this! There’s our car, and look! We’ve got tickets to a Dallas Cowboys game!” They went to the game, and when they came home, their house had been cleaned out!

Friend, they never expected it, and that’s the point. That’s how the Lord Jesus Christ is going to come – as a thief in the night..

How would you live your life differently today if you knew that Jesus was coming back in 24 hours?
--Adrian Rogers
[Let's all think about this question, knowing this is exactly what will happen. Are we ready to go when Jesus calls our name? People pass on, every day, and many are not ready. Please share the Gospel with your loved ones and friends. Some do not know the Lord. We are to be His light in this dark world. God bless your Ministry for Jesus!]

Re: -What Can We Take to Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #79502
12/07/15 10:14 AM
12/07/15 10:14 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--FAMILY EXPECTATIONS~~

--Many of us have a fantasy that our family will be like the Waltons or the expectation that our friends will be like members of our family. Jesus did not have that expectation. Look how Jesus defined his family in Mark 3:35: “My true brother and sister and mother are those who do what God wants.” When Jesus’ brothers did not share his convictions, he didn’t try to force them. He recognized that his spiritual family could give him what his physical family did not.

We cannot control how our families respond to us. Our hands are tied. We have to move beyond the expectation that if we do good, our family will treat us right! The fact is they may; and then again, they may not! Let God give you what your physical, earthly family does not. And don’t lose heart! God still changes families. grouppray
--Grace For the Moment/ML~
[Keep praying for your lost loved ones and family members, God Changes Hearts, after all He changed yours and mine. We may be surprised who makes it to Heaven. Only God knows that, but we are told to "Go and tell what I (Jesus), have done. I'm coming back!" "No one knows the day or hour that the Son of Man will return, not even the angels in heaven. Be on guard! Be always ready! Watch!" (Mark 13:32-33) Keep on telling others. It may be 'your' prayer the Lord will use to open their Spiritual eyes.']

Re: -What Can We Take to Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #79779
01/26/16 01:24 PM
01/26/16 01:24 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--HUMILITY UNITES US~~

--"[Jesus] humbled
himself." (Phil. 2:8)

----
--TIBETAN-BORN SHERPA Nawang Gombu and American Jim Whittaker reached the top of Mount Everest on May 1, 1963. As they approached the peak, each considered the honor of being the first of the two to step to the summit. Whittaker motioned for Gombu to move ahead, but Gombu declined with a smile, saying, "You first, Big Jim!" Finally, they decided to step to the summit at the same time.

Paul encouraged the Philippian believers to demonstrate this kind of humility. He said, "Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others" (Phil. 2:4 NKJV). Selfishness and superiority can divide people, but humility unites us, since it is the quality of "being one in spirit and of one mind" (v.2).

When quarrels and disagreements occur, we can often diffuse them by giving up our right to be right. Humility calls us to show grace and gentleness when we would rather insist on our own way. "In humility value others above yourselves" (v.3).

Practicing humility helps us to become more like Jesus who, for our sake, "humbled Himself by becoming obedient to death" (vv. 7-8). Following in Jesus' footsteps means backing away from what is best for us and doing what is best for others. If is a personal 'choice'. I CHOOSE JESUS! ~~
--ODB/JBS
[What will 'YOU' do? Will you stand up for Jesus. Will you plead 'Guilty' for being a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ? "I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes." (Romans 1:16).~~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHroHbYHtrU

Re: -What Can We Take to Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #79797
01/30/16 01:10 PM
01/30/16 01:10 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--TREASURES IN HEAVEN ~~

“Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.†(Luke 12:33) bible

The Lord Jesus frequently warned us against trying to accumulate wealth here on Earth. “Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth,†He said. Rather, “lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven†(Matthew 6:19-20). In our text above, He even says to sell what we have and give it away. To the rich young ruler, He said: “If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven†(Matthew 19:21).

God’s Word cannot contradict itself, however, so this teaching must also be balanced against a man’s responsibility to “provide . . . for his own, and specially for those of his own house†(1 Timothy 5:8). Similarly, “the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children†(2 Corinthians 12:14).

We are also encouraged to “give to him that needeth†(Ephesians 4:28) and to sow “bountifully†as “a cheerful giver†(2 Corinthians 9:6-7). Such instructions imply that by faithful labor in the vocations God has given us, we shall have the wherewithal to do such things. Ananias and Sapphira were punished, not for retaining part of their possessions for their own needs, but rather, because they lied about it (Acts 5:1-10). Our giving should be done “with simplicityâ€â€”that is, with “singleness†of heart (Romans 12:8).

All we have is of the Lord and should be used in ways that honor Him, in accord with His Word and His providential leading. We should provide judiciously for the needs of those dependent on us, but our own personal needs and wants should be kept minimal so that more can be used in His service and to meet the needs of others.
--ICR/HMM
--"Give, and it shall be given unto you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." -(Luke 6:38)

--"Cast your bread upon the waters, for after many days you will find it again." (Ecclesiastes 11:1)

Re: -What Can We Take to Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #80196
04/20/16 09:24 AM
04/20/16 09:24 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE DECEITFULNESS OF RICHES~~

--BIBLE MEDITATION:
“And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the Word, And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the Word, and it becometh unfruitful.” bible - --- (Mark 4:18-19)

--DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
-There are many misconceptions and illusions about money. Money can buy some things but not others. It can buy marriage, but it can’t buy love. It can buy four years in college, but it can’t buy an education. Money can hire a doctor, but it can’t make you well. Money can take you almost anywhere except to heaven. It can buy almost anything except happiness. Some people think money means security. But there’s no security in money. It fades away.

--ACTION POINT:
The Bible speaks of the deceitfulness of riches because earthly treasures can be wiped away so easily. Are you putting your trust and hope in things of eternal value?
-Adrian Rogers
-["Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him."
--(John 6:27)

-"Since then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.
-"Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God."
--(Colossians 3:1-3)~~
-"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."--(Matthew 10:29-31)~~

**Friend: Whatever you may be going through at this time, always remember, "God Will Take Care of You."/ David Phelps ]

-------
<https://youtu.be/C6k1JQ_VC6E>

Re: -What Can We Take to Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #81749
03/24/17 10:02 AM
03/24/17 10:02 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WHAT CAN WE TAKE TO HEAVEN?

--What Can we take to Heaven? Other people!
We are on this earth to give glory to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Once we are born again, spiritually, Jesus gives us the Comforter, the Holy Spirit. It is He who convicts the world of sin and draws us to Jesus.

Please COME TO JESUS and LIVE ETERNALLY. There are only two choices, Heaven or Hell. Please read John Chapter 3 verses 3-21. The Lord does not force himself on anyone. That is the choice you must make. 'We love Him because He first loved us and gave his life for our sins.'-- bible

You will be so happily amazed that you will 'want' to lead others to Christ. Please do not let another day pass without making the most important decision in your life. We all will die one day. But if you believe on Jesus, you will live eternally with Him, and all the saints that have passed on. Jesus loves you so much that He paid your sin-debt. "Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sin." That is why He willfully gave up His life on that Cross. To keep you and all people who call on Him from going to the bottomless pit with Satan and his demons, where the fire is never quenched. That is what love is!

"There is no greater love than for a man to give up his life for another." Come today. Tomorrow may never come. "Love covers a multitude of sins." JESUS IS LOVE.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpomFtIIZFc>
--------

Re: -What Can We Take to Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #85175
11/26/18 11:37 AM
11/26/18 11:37 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---THE MAIN THING WE CAN TAKE TO HEAVEN/ OTHER PEOPLE!

--100-YEAR-OLD WOMAN ACCEPTS CHRIST~~

--Margaret "Peggy" Ratcliff turned 100 years old July 29. She stopped going to church decades ago or even thinking much about God.

Her neighbor, David Barnfield, would mention Jesus from time to time, but she wasn't interested.

"I haven't done anything wrong," she would say.
"She was never hostile," David says, "but I knew when I'd said enough."

Ms. Peggy never married, and all of her siblings are gone, so David helps look after her.
"She's like a second mum to me," he says.

On Saturday, September 22, while they were shopping, he asked if she would fancy going with him to the Lancashire Festival of Hope in Blackpool the next day. She agreed and said she would be ready at 2 P.M.

He popped over at 10 a.m. the next morning to check on her.
"I wanted to make sure she was still going," he said.

-Then David's voice softened. "There may not be another time," he said.
Ms. Peggy gave Franklin Graham her undivided attention. And when the invitation was given, David asked: "Would you like someone to pray with you, Peggy?"

"Well, I can't walk down there," she said. David hurriedly went in search of a counselor. And at 100 years of age, Ms. Peggy was born again! ~~ roseinbloom

--Decision~~
[Friends, we are never too old to receive the Lord Jesus as our Savior and Lord. Perhaps you know someone who does not know Jesus as their Lord. Be sure to find out. The Lord may have that very person in your path to lead them to Himself. Yes, the best thing we can take to Heaven is 'OTHER PEOPLE'.
Jesus said, "Go and tell what great things you have seen and heard." Let's help win souls for Christ Jesus.~~]

Re: -What Can We Take to Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #86239
03/04/19 10:16 AM
03/04/19 10:16 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---RIGHT THERE WITH US~~

--"We have here only
five loaves of bread and
two fish,” they answered."
---(Matthew 14:17)

--(PLEASE READ/ MATTHEW 14:13–21)

----She was completely focused on the top shelf, where the glass jars of spaghetti sauce sat. I’d been standing beside her in the grocery aisle for a minute or two eyeing that same shelf, trying to decide. But she seemed oblivious to my presence, lost in her own predicament. Now I have no problem with top shelves because I’m a fairly tall man. She, on the other hand, was not tall, not at all. I spoke up and offered to help. Startled, she said, “Goodness, I didn’t even see you standing there. Yes, please help me.”

The disciples had quite the situation on their hands—hungry crowds, a remote place, and time slipping away—“It’s already getting late. Send the crowds away, so they can go to the villages and buy themselves some food” (Matthew 14:15). When challenged by Jesus to take care of the people themselves, they responded, “We have here only . . .” (v. 17). All they seemed to be aware of was their lack. Yet standing right beside them was Jesus, not just the multiplier of bread but the Bread of Life Himself.

We can get so wrapped up in our challenges and trying to figure them out for ourselves with our often-limited perspective that we miss the abiding presence of the risen Christ. From remote hillsides to grocery store aisles and everywhere else in between, He’s Immanuel—God right there with us, an ever-present help in trouble.
As followers of Jesus we are to be His light to others. If we see someone in need of help, let's reach out in Jesus Name, and allow Him to work through us.

--ODB/JB~~---"All The Way My Savior Leads Me" / Chris Tomlin /~~ (speakers needed) = ~ <https://youtu.be/8nvXoZhDES0>
------------

Re: -What Can We Take to Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #89346
10/03/19 09:00 AM
10/03/19 09:00 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---UNLIMITED FUTURE = LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAVEN WITH JESUS!!

---"For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come."
----(Hebrews 13:14 / NLT) -- bible

-----We don’t need to look any further than our own homes to see that there is great suffering in our fallen world. Job loss, financial stress, prodigal children, marital difficulties, illness and disease—and many times one of these will lead to others. When we listen to the news and hear of the tragedies that are happening on a daily basis in small towns and cities around the globe, it can be overwhelming. The reality is that this present age is evil, and it brings broken heartedness and mourning and pain. These things place limits upon us, but the promise of Scripture is that in the age to come those limits will be removed. What will the new age look like? I don’t know everything, but I can tell you this: There will be no more crying, or mourning, or pain. There will be a new, righteous authority in place, and we will see the Lord in all of His glory and majesty. What a glorious world that will be!

**THINK ABOUT IT**
~~Life’s cares and discouragements can sometimes keep us from joyful anticipation of the home Jesus promised He is preparing in eternity. This alone gives us a reason to rejoice every day—let’s look forward!

PRAYER
--"Heavenly Father, thank You that trials and sufferings are not the seal over our lives—that through the Cross, You paid my (our), sin debt, I have a great hope that outweighs my troubles. Each day, help me to both remember all that awaits me and faithfully share this hope with others. 'Even so, Come Lord Jesus.' In Jesus’ name, amen."
Blessings,
Pastor Allen Jackson

Re: -What Can We Take to Heaven? [Re: Abigail] #91033
02/05/20 11:58 AM
02/05/20 11:58 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-----A SECURE REWARD

---"For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done."
---(Matthew 16:27/ NIV) -- bible

---When Jesus returns, He will reward each person according to what he or she has done during their days in the earth, and those rewards will stretch into eternity. I’ve concluded that God isn’t going to reward me for what this world might see as my successes and achievements. God doesn’t need those things. If I accumulate a billion dollars, God doesn’t breathe a sigh of relief and say, “That’s good. Their tithe of that will fund My next initiative.” If I earn multiple degrees, the hosts of heaven don’t say, “OK, we can relax. Allen has the answers.” It isn’t my success or my achievements that matter for eternity; it is my faithfulness.

Every one of us can be faithful, regardless of how the world sees the circumstances of our lives. When we choose to be faithful, God will respond to that with blessings and rewards in this life and the next. That is an amazing promise, and something to consider as we go about our days.

THINK ABOUT IT
Even more than our sacrifices, God desires our obedience. As you pursue deeper understanding of His Word, be attentive to the truths that you already know. Serve God in the everyday, the quiet places, and the unexpected. He sees everything, and you will not lose your reward.

PRAYER
--"Heavenly Father, thank You that You are always watching over my life. I want to serve You wholeheartedly today. Let me see the opportunities that would strengthen Your purposes in the earth. You are worthy of all that I have to give. Help me, Lord, to never be ashamed to share your love with this lost and dying world. In Jesus’ name, amen."
Blessings,
Pastor Allen Jackson

[We read in 1 Samuel 15:22-23/ - NASB], (Samuel is talking with Saul), "Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice. For rebellion is as the sin of divination, And insubordination is as iniquity and idolatry. // "Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, He has also rejected you from being king." ~~

[Also please read in Matthew Chapter 25:31-40 // The Judgment // (Jesus is speaking to those who are following Him and His Word right now, on this earth.)

~~To read what the unbelievers' rewards are read vs. 41-46)
Let's follow Jesus and His Word and be assured of spending eternity with Him and all His followers one day in Heaven. "Even so, Come Lord Jesus."~~ ]

--"Even so, Come"/ Chris Tomlin, Kristian Stanfill and Passion~ <https://youtu.be/gw5Fq-svvQ8>
------------

Moderated by  CTD