Link to this page using this social media safe link:
https://gsw.bz/tinn

How I Stopped Tinnitus (Ringing In The Ears) In 1 Day

My Victory

I see much discussion among my social media friends about tinnitus (ringing in the ears). People are constantly trying to figure out the cause. Here's my experience.

I had tinnitus since childhood. It began getting much worse in 1995 and became stronger year-by-year. By 2000 it was unbearable.

During this time (1995 to 2000), I gained 17 physical symptoms and began experiencing depression, anxiety, bipolar-type symptoms, hyperactivity, panic attacks, OCD-like symptoms, insomnia, racing thoughts, increased feelings of ear, failing short-term memory, and much more.

As a result of a fortuitous conversation with a friend, I decided to have my amalgam (mercury-based) dental fillings removed in July, 2000. As a result, my life-long tinnitus disappeared by bedtime that same night. It was absolutely 100% silent. It was the quietest night of sleep I had ever experienced. In fact within 24 hours all of my physical health issues had diminished 85%. Within 3 months my remaining health issues were gone along with every emotional struggle I had, even my life-long shyness.

See My Mercury Story

Through this series of events and the ensuing research, I discovered something that profoundly changed my health, personality, relationships, and even my career. Mercury was the cause of all my health and emotional struggles. Research revealed that all these emotional issues are caused by mercury interacting with hormones, catecholamines like adrenaline (Catechol O-Methyltransferase or COMT), enzymes, amino acids, protein metabolism, fat metabolism, and beneficial metals in the body.

See The Emotional Effects of Mercury

Why A Tinnitus Epidemic?

Over the past 20 years, cases of tinnitus have exploded. It seems nearly everyone suffers from it to some degree, but many may wonder why it has become common.

Dr. Marvin Herndon, Geophysicist, studied chemical toxins found in precipitation and discovered that it contains large amounts of toxic metals including mercury. He published a paper exposing the source of this mercury: "Chemical Aerosol Injection", commonly known as "Chemtrails". These are the trails you see behind jets in the sky.

Dr. Herndon concluded that the government is releasing an array of known-toxic metals - including mercury - into the atmosphere in a program known as "Chemical Aerosol Injection". The released aerosols contain coal fly ash, a rich source of mercury. This explains why mercury in the environment exploded during the same period of time as jet trails appeared.

See Contamination of the Biosphere with Mercury

Mercury Symptoms Take Two

In 2005, chemtrails began to be released in my area. At the same time, I began having tinnitus again. After 5 years of complete peace and quiet, chemtrails induced tinnitus in me.

As a result, I wrote this article explaining why I believe chemtails contain mercury, namely, because all of my mercury symptoms resurfaced when chemtrails appeared. Many mercury symptoms are unique cannot be associated with anything but mercury.

My article was written years before Dr. Herndon did his research showing that chemtrails contain mercury. I was relieved and vindicated when I first saw the article. I have since spoken to Dr. Herndon several times.

Controlling Tinnitus

It's difficult to eliminate tinnitus today because mercury is ubiquitous (everywhere) and you cannot avoid it, but you can detox and change your diet to control it. Below are a couple quick tips.

Caffeine makes mercury more bioavailable. For this reason, I experimented and found that stopping caffeine reduces tinnitus. Sugar is very similar and also makes mercury more available to the body, so reducing sugar had the same effect. It takes up to 24 hours after stopping caffeine and sugar to see a change in my tinnitus levels, but the pattern is reliable and repeatable.

Keep in mind that the levels of mercury that you breath change with every plume that descends on you, so your symptoms will likely increase and decrease for no discernable reason, but as someone who can smell and taste chemtrail plumes as they descend on us, I witnessed back in 2005 that there is a tight correlation between tinnitus and chemtrail plumes. This make perfect sense considering Dr. Herndon's research. So when you decrease caffeine and sugar, you may still have spells of increasing and decreasing tinnitus, but you will likely find that overall average intensity decreases.

See Smelling and Tasting Chemtrails

Detoxing mercury can help reduce tinnitus symptoms. Keep in mind that, when detoxing mercury, symptoms sometimes get worse before they get better, but detox has never been more important. See links below for more information.

See The Mercury Detox Forum

Why Did My Mercury Symptoms Explode Between 1995 and 2000?

Amalgam dental fillings offgas between 3 and 17 micrograms of mercury vapor 25 hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week. This amount increases dramatically when teeth are brushed and when drinking hot liquids. By 1995, the accumulated mercury levels in my body had increased to the point that my mercury symptoms began to explode. The popular phrase for this phenomenon of suddenly-increasing symptoms is "my toxicity bucket is full". This often happens with childhood vaccines. A child won't have any severe reactions to initial vaccines, but once their toxic load reaches "full bucket", the next vaccine causes havoc.

The 5G Connection

Many have reported their tinnitus increases when exposed to 5G or other EMF sources. There is a reason for this.

As exposed in the article below, high frequency electromagnetic waves (a.k.a. EMF, RF, WiFi) increase cell wall porosity (holes in cell walls). This means that cell walls become unable to reject toxins in the presence of certain frequencies. Consequently, low levels of otherwise benign toxins in your blood can induce disease or even death with radio waves of certain frequencies are present.

This technology was made public by military research working to weaponize low-dose toxins released into an emeries territory. By combining low-level toxins with directed RF radiation, individuals, small groups, or large groups can be selectively sickened or killed by otherwise benign levels of simple, inexpensive toxins.

For this reason, scientists have become concerned about the synergistic (combined) effects of toxic aerosolized metals from chemtrails (like mercury) and cell phone radiation.

See Cell Poration & Cell Fusion Using Oscillating Electric Fields

See Directed Energy Weapons

Resources

Chemtrail Related Illnesses

Mercury Causes Over 200 of the Most Common Diseases Today

The Mercury Apocalypse: Chemtrails Contain Mercury

Tinnitus, Mercury, and Chemtrails: The Spraying is Making You Deaf

My Mercury Story

Mercury, Chemtrails, Detox, and The End of the Age

Rachel Reenstra: "Chemtrail Lung": What Chemical Aerosol-Injection is Doing to Your Body

What Vaccines are Doing to Your Body

My Tinnitus From Chemtrails

Smelling and Tasting Chemtrails

The ALUMINIZATION of Our Soils

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Russ; 05/03/22 10:24 PM.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)