- fyi-TINNITUS / Sound Sensitivity ~

--Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) is most disturbing. I have this often. The only thing that truly helps is Vinpocetine.
This is a flower from periwinkle plant. If you are sensitive (allergic) to certain plants, trees, or supplements. Be careful
with this. I take 10mg twice daily. Some information below.:

--**VINPOCETINE**

--**Enhance Circulation to the Brain and Cardiovascular System**.

Here's how your body benefits from Vinpocetine. =
**Improve your memory and attention performance. Vinpocetine boosts circulation to your brain.

**Nourish your brain. Vinpocetine increases the availability of glucose and oxygen to the brain, increasing the life and energy within every cell.

**Help improve your vascular health. Vinpocetine increases blood flow throughout the cardiovascular system.

**HOW VINPOCETINE WORKS ==

Vinpocetine enhances circulation by naturally expanding blood vessels. This effect appears to be particularly beneficial for invigorating blood flow to the brain. Vinpocetine increases both brain cell ATP production and the level of glucose and oxygen uptake in the brain. Researchers also speculate that vinpocetine may promote cardiovascular health by removing irritants such as calcium, that accumulate along blood vessel walls.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]