News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,132 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,747 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,868 Please HELP!!!
161,858 Open Conspiracy
106,456 History rules
98,645 Symmetry
87,702 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-C-19-VIRUS /Info From John Hopkins #91390
03/30/20 08:57 AM
03/30/20 08:57 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member
Subject: This from Johns Hopkins

New information coming from Johns Hopkins Hospital.// C-19 Corona Virus ~~

-- nurseblinky IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE VIRUS FROM JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL.......

The following is from Irene Ken physician, whose daughter is an Asst. Prof in infectious diseases at Johns Hopkins University, quite informative.

* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code (mutation) and converts them into aggressor and multiplier cells.

* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.

* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.

* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.

* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.

* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.

* Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.

* NO BACTERICIDE OR ANTIBIOTIC SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; antibodies cannot kill what is not alive.

* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only:
- between 3 hours (fabric and porous),
- 4 hours (copper and wood)
- 24 hours (cardboard),
- 42 hours (metal) and
- 72 hours (plastic).

But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours, and can lodge in your nose.

* The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars. They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.

* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain it breaks down the virus protein. For example, to disinfect and reuse a mask is perfect. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin.

* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.
* LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.
* The more confined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.

* You have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.

* You have to HUMIDIFY HANDS DRY from so much washing them, because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.

* Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.

-JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL~~-[March 2020]

Last edited by Abigail; 03/30/20 08:59 AM.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -C-19-VIRUS /Info From John Hopkins [Re: Abigail] #91474
04/11/20 10:47 AM
04/11/20 10:47 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--FRANKLIN GRAHAM URGES PRAYER
AMID COVID-19 FEARS ~~ [Decision/ 4/2020]

--As the COVID-19 coronavirus continued its global spread in early March, the world's financial markets saw steep declines; businesses halted nonessential travel; China and Italy attempted massive quarantines, and individuals stockpiled supplies in fear of widespread shutdowns.

"Much of the world is gripped with fear because of the coronavirus," said Franklin Graham on [social media]. "There's much that we don't know about this virus and who or where it is going to strike next. As a follower of Jesus Christ, I know that my life is in the hands of Almighty God. Every breath that I take, every beat of my heart comes from Him who created and sustains me. We pray for the people of China and other nations where this virus is spreading. Our hearts go out to those who are sick and suffering and to the families who are grieving the loss of loved ones.

"This world is looking for hope. My hope rests in God. King David said, 'Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me' (Psalm 23:4, KJV).- bible One day we will all stand before Him and give an account of how we have lived our lives. My prayer is that each and every one will put their hope and trust in Jesus Christ." ~~

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -C-19-VIRUS /Info/ *Prayer requests* [Re: Abigail] #91486
04/13/20 12:54 PM
04/13/20 12:54 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--ARE YOU FEARFUL, DISTRESSED OR DISCOURAGED?

--As fear and instability from the coronavirus swirl all around us, is your heart gripped by anxiety or worry? If you--or your loved ones--need to talk and pray with someone, please call our 24-hour prayer line at 1-888-388-2683 .

We would be honored to lift up your concerns to the Lord, so that "the peace of God, which passes all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus"~~ bible (Philippians 4:7, ESV).

Re: -C-19-VIRUS /Info/ John Hopkins/MORE! [Re: Abigail] #91506
04/15/20 01:08 PM
04/15/20 01:08 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--DR. JAMES DOBSON / FAMILY INSTITUTE ~~

--I am writing [to you] this month to express compassion and hope to those among my readers who are deeply troubled today by the uncertainty of our times. While our nation and our world have reason to be concerned by the coronavirus that stalks the human family, we must also exercise sound judgment and shine the light of hope. I don't intend to heighten your apprehension, but want to point all of us to the Great Physician who told us we should "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you" (1 Peter 5:7).-- crackthebook It is comforting to know that the Creator of the universe is mindful of our circumstances and invites us to call on Him in these distressing times.

Just as Christians throughout history have faced hardships and persecution, we are not immune to trouble. Yet, through it all, we can be assured that God loves and cares deeply for us 1 John 3:1 says, "How great is the love the Father has lavished upon us, that we should be called the children of God." The news and updates about the virus and its affects change each day; however, these events are not unknown to God. His gracious sovereignty and faithfulness remain steadfast. God's mercies are new every morning.

Another passage I love is Psalm 91, which David wrote about his many trials--"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust....He will cover you with His feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.'"

Some other key verses for us to remember are: Psalm 46:1 -- "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear;" and 2 Corinthians 12:9--"My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness."

While we must be wise and use common sense in avoiding the spread of this virus, we should not succumb to the onslaught of fear that is being manufactured by the many recent headlines. As Christians, we are called to be an example of prudency and assurance--not a picture of people ravaged by temporal troubles of this world.

I can't close without saying a word about the great hope of the Resurrection--given it is such a timely one. As you celebrate the Easter season, [and every day thereafter,] remember that Jesus Christ is the Giver of Life who takes away the sins of the world. Each of us is created in the image of God with an eternal soul and a value that exceeds the combined worth of the universe. If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, this the time to do so. We can rejoice in our knowledge that Christ is risen. He is risen indeed!

--Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith.
Your friend, Jim Dobson ~~

~~~~~~
-[If you would like to talk to someone about Jesus, call toll free anytime 888-537-8720 / ERC ]

Re: -C-19-VIRUS /Info /John Hopkins/ MORE [Re: Abigail] #91526
04/20/20 10:44 AM
04/20/20 10:44 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---[GOD'S PRESENCE IN 'COVID-19' ]

Dr. Stanley reminds us how God is ever-present and how we should all treat this virus as a wake up call, especially those who haven’t surrendered their lives to Jesus Christ.
--IN TOUCH~~By Charles F. Stanley

--I have a question I want you to consider: Where is God in the midst of this coronavirus? And the answer is: He is where He has always been, in the heavens ruling over all. The Scripture says, “The Lord has established His throne in the heavens, and His sovereignty rules over all” (Psalm 103:19). He rules over everything and everybody.-- crackthebook

Throughout the years, God has protected us from so many disasters. We’ve been living safely between two vast bodies of water, the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans.

While we have experienced short periods of heartache and suffering in times of war and 9/11, we have been spared the kind of trouble and affliction this virus has brought upon us. It isn’t “over there” or “over yonder,” but on our streets, in our homes, and throughout our land, and it is getting more painful with each passing day.
Throughout the years, God has protected us from so many disasters.

While we may feel like blaming someone else for these painful and deadly times, we ought to look up and ask God, “What’s happening and why have You allowed this?”

Is there any correlation between this virus and the alarming increase in the rate of crime, abortions, murders, drunkenness, drug addiction, divorces, gambling, school shootings, and fewer people going to church? Is it because we’ve outlawed prayer in schools and public meetings, or because we have allowed atheistic teaching in our colleges and universities, and liberal theology in our seminaries?

Have we ignored God’s warnings during other periods of suffering to the point that God has decided to rain down upon us a period of suffering beyond our control?

If so, what should be our response?

We should repent of our sins, whatever they may be, surrendering our lives to God through His Son Jesus Christ. We should take personal responsibility for our lifestyles.

**The Bible is clear: “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9). That means He always will. And He has the right to forgive us through the death of His Son, Jesus Christ.

This is a “wakeup call” to America! This is more than a physical disease; it is a warning from God! And you would be wise to see it as that.[/color]
[/b]

~~A PRAYER FOR WORLDWIDE REVIVAL AND SPIRITUAL AWAKENING

---"Revive us, and we will call upon Your name. O Lord God of hosts, restore us; cause Your face to shine upon us, and we will be saved. —PSALM 80:18-19

Lord God Almighty, truly You are worthy of all worship and praise. Yet I know, Father, that there are still so many who do not know You as Savior, and, in many areas, Your church is struggling. Therefore, Father, I come before You to ask for Your intervention—help us to exalt You. Revive Your church throughout the world and send a spiritual awakening among all who do not yet know Jesus as Savior.

Forgive us, Lord God, for the way Your people have drifted from You. Bring Your church to the place where we have the courage to admit that we do not have all the answers, we have made mistakes, and we have become too much like the world. Guide us into Your wisdom and teach us to do Your will. We long to trust You completely in all things and to follow You in obedience so others can know You and be saved.

Almighty God, please give Your people a hunger for Your presence, and a thirst for Your righteousness, and a boldness for proclaiming Your Word. Drive us to Scripture so we might know You anew. Help us to hear Your voice, and direct us by Your Holy Spirit so we can walk in the center of Your will and be perfectly aligned to Your purposes. Please speak unity and peace to us, Your people, so that we may carry the Good News of Jesus Christ to those who are lost and perishing. Let us not turn back to folly, Father—destroying our testimonies to the people around us. Rather, teach us to carry Your message with loving-kindness, truth, righteousness, and gentleness to the uttermost parts of the earth.

We ask You to prepare the hearts of the lost to accept Your salvation. Awaken unbelievers to their desire for Your presence and help them understand it is only available through the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Give us divine appointments wherever we go, Father—that we may preach Your gospel and that many will be saved. Send believers to the unreached—yes, even to areas antagonistic to You—so that people from every nation, tribe, and tongue will worship You.

-'Indeed, Lord, You always give what is good, and Your Word never returns void—it always yields its produce. By Your Holy Spirit, guide our footsteps to those who long to know You, and give us the words they need to hear. Our hearts long to see every nation throughout the earth praise Your holy and wonderful name. The loving-kindness You have shown us is beyond measure, and we desire for people everywhere to know Your eternal provision of salvation through Jesus Christ.'

So, Lord, please make Your people a light to the nations and an example of the Savior’s love and grace. May the lost come to understand the spiritual freedom from sin that You have so graciously provided for us. We give praise for all You are doing and will do. Thank You for reviving the church throughout the world and for bringing spiritual awakening to unbelievers. To You be all honor, glory, and worship now and forevermore.

In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

--IN TOUCH~~
[**If You Would Like To Speak With Someone About Jesus Or Other Spiritual Matters**, please Call = 888-388-2683 [OR]/ 888-537-8720 /ERC] ~

Re: -C-19-VIRUS /Info From John Hopkins [Re: Abigail] #91548
04/27/20 12:08 PM
04/27/20 12:08 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THROUGH THE WATERS~~

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you" --[Isaiah 43:2]
~~~ bible
--Throughout Scripture, God promises to be with His people, to care for us, guide us, and never abandon us--whether in life or death. Even when you find yourself in difficult places, God is with you. He'll help you pass through the waters.

~~What deep waters are you facing? How does God's promise to pass through them with you strengthen your heart today?

"LORD G-D, the water is deep, and I don't see how I'm going to make it through. Thank You for promising to be with me and to carry me through! ~~ "l TRUST IN YOU,"

--ODB/WC~
[If you would like to talk with someone about spiritual needs ....about Jesus, please call / 888-388-2683 // 888-537-8720 ~~ "You are loved with an everlasting love and underneath are His everlasting arms."
~~

Re BEWARE OF FRAUD!: -C-19-VIRUS /Info From John Hopkins [Re: Abigail] #91887
06/24/20 02:26 PM
06/24/20 02:26 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--BEWARE OF COVID-19 FRAUD!

***BE CAUTIOUS! Do not give out your personal information from unknown individuals!**
--5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW!

Listen in on the LINK , PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT !

<https://www.oig.hhs.gov/coronavirus...web&utm_campaign=covid19-fraud-alert>

Re: -C-19-VIRUS /Info From John Hopkins, etc [Re: Abigail] #94090
04/16/21 12:32 PM
04/16/21 12:32 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

fyi --CURE FOR COVID?

--Israel has developed 2 new promising drugs in the fight against Covid-19. The drugs EXO-CD24 and Allocetra, have been used in clinical trials at Hadassah University Medical Center and Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center.

Treating moderate to severe cases, EXO-CD24 stops the "cytokine storm" in the lungs where the immune system goes out of control and starts attacking healthy cells. Administered as an inhalant directly into the lungs, 30 sever patients participated in the clinical trial, and 29 of them improved within 2 to 3 days, and most were discharged from the hospital within 3 to 5 days. The treatment can be produced quickly and at a very low cost. The other drug, Allocetera, has gone through multiple multiple clinical trials, including one with 16 severe and critical Covid patients, 14 of whom recovered within 5 days. Both drugs will hopefully be approved soon for widespread use. ~

--AWM/Source:unitedwithisrael.org