News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 844 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,805 DOES GOD EXIST?
253,905 Please HELP!!!
161,880 Open Conspiracy
106,469 History rules
98,676 Symmetry
87,723 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR #80406
06/02/16 02:06 PM
06/02/16 02:06 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---THE GALLERY OF GOD~~

-TODAY'S READING
-PSALM 100
-"The LORD is good
and his love
endures forever."

--PSALM 100 is like a work of art that helps us celebrate our unseen God. While the focus of our worship is beyond view, His people make Him known.

Imagine the artist with brush and palette working the colorful words of this Psalm onto a canvas. What emerges before our eyes is a world---"all the earth" --shouting for joy to the Lord (V.1) JOY!
Because it is the delight of our God to redeem us from death. "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus,the Author and Perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him, [Jesus] endured the Cross (HEB. 12:2 NKJV).

As our eyes move across the canvas we see an all-world choir of countless members singing "with gladness" and "joyful songs" (PS. 100:2). Our heavenly Father's heart is pleased when His people worship Him for who He is and what He has done.

Then we see images of ourselves, fashioned from dust in the hands of our Creator, and led like sheep into green pasture (V.3). We, His people, have a loving Shepherd.

Finally, we see God's great and glorious dwelling place--and the gates through which His rescued people enter His unseen presence, while giving Him thanks and praise (V.4).

What a picture, inspired by our God. Our Creator! Our good, loving, and faithful God. No wonder it will take forever into eternity to enjoy His greatness!~~

--"Great God of heaven, thank You for life, for joy, for protection, and for promising us a future with You forever.
Help us to live with thoughts of Your greatness always on our hearts and minds, in Jesus Name.' prayer

--NOTHING IS MORE AWESOME THAN TO KNOW GOD!

--ODB/DB --How Great is Our God/ C. Tomlin, E. Cash, J. Reeves,
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDgmJFw6F64>

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #80407
06/02/16 06:49 PM
06/02/16 06:49 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Our Creator / Our Savior, Jesus Christ

-Question: "What did Jesus mean when He said 'I am the good Shepherd'?"

**Answer: “I am the good shepherd” (John 10:11) is the fourth of seven “I am” declarations of Jesus recorded only in John’s Gospel. These “I am” proclamations point to His unique, divine identity and purpose. Immediately after declaring that He is “the door” in John 10:7, Jesus declares “I am the good shepherd.” He describes Himself as not only “the shepherd” but the “good shepherd.” What does this mean? bible

It should be understood that Jesus is “the” good shepherd, not simply “a” good shepherd, as others may be, but He is unique in character (Psalm 23; Zechariah 13:7; Hebrews 13:20; 1 Peter 2:25; 1 Peter 5:4). The Greek word 'kalos', translated “good,” describes that which is noble, wholesome, good, and beautiful, in contrast to that which is wicked, mean, foul, and unlovely. It signifies not only that which is good inwardly—character—but also that which is attractive outwardly. It is an innate goodness. Therefore, in using the phrase “the good shepherd,” Jesus is referencing His inherent goodness, His righteousness, and His beauty. As shepherd of the sheep, He is the One who protects, guides, and nurtures His flock.

As He did in declaring that He is “the door of the sheep” in John 10:7, Jesus is making a contrast between Himself and the religious leaders, the Pharisees (John 10:12–13). He compares them to a “hireling” or “hired hand” who doesn’t really care about the sheep. In John 10:9, Jesus speaks of thieves and robbers who sought to enter the sheepfold stealthily. In that passage the Jewish leaders (Pharisees) are contrasted with Christ, who is the Door. Here, in John 10:12, the hireling is contrasted with the true or faithful shepherd who willingly gives up his life for the sheep. He who is a “hireling” works for wages, which are his main consideration. His concern is not for the sheep but for himself. Interestingly enough, the shepherds of ancient times were not usually the owners of the flock. Nevertheless, they were expected to exercise the same care and concern the owners would. This was characteristic of a true shepherd. However, some of the hirelings thought only of themselves. As a result, when a wolf appeared—the most common threat to sheep in that day—the hireling abandoned the flock and fled, leaving the sheep to be scattered or killed (John 10:12–13).

First, to better understand the purpose of a shepherd during the times of Jesus, it is helpful to realize that sheep are utterly defenseless and totally dependent upon the shepherd. Sheep are always subject to danger and must always be under the watchful eye of the shepherd as they graze. Rushing walls of water down the valleys from sudden, heavy rainfalls may sweep them away, robbers may steal them, and wolves may attack the flock. David tells how he killed a lion and a bear while defending his father’s flock as a shepherd boy (1 Samuel 17:36). Driving snow in winter, blinding dust and burning sands in summer, long, lonely hours each day—all these the shepherd patiently endures for the welfare of the flock. In fact, shepherds were frequently subjected to grave danger, sometimes even giving their lives to protect their sheep.

Likewise, Jesus gave His life on the Cross as “the Good Shepherd” for his own. He who would save others, though He had the power, did not choose to save Himself. “The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many” (Matthew 20:28).
Through His willing sacrifice, the Lord made salvation possible for all who come to Him in faith. In proclaiming that He is the Good Shepherd, cross Jesus speaks of “laying down” His life for His sheep (John 10:15, 17–18).

-Jesus’ death was divinely appointed. It is only through Him that we receive salvation. “I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own” (John 10:14). Furthermore, Jesus makes it clear that it wasn’t just for the Jews that he laid down His life, but also for the “other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd” (John 10:16).

The “other sheep” clearly refers to the Gentiles. As a result, Jesus is the Good Shepherd over all, both Jew and Gentile, who come to believe upon Him (John 3:16).

Jesus also said in John 10:30, "I and My Father are One, making Himself equal with God. See: Preeminence of Christ (Colossians 1:15-20).

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #80414
06/06/16 12:50 PM
06/06/16 12:50 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--INFALLIBLE AUTHORITY~~

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness."
--(2 Timothy 3:16)~~

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,
For prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit."
--(2 Peter 1:20,21)~~

"For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven,
And do not return there,
But water the earth,
And make it bring forth and bud,
That it may give seed to the sower
And bread to the eater,
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."
--(ISAIAH 55:10,11)
~~~~~~~~~~~
---BIBLE AUTHORITY~~

--By: Henry M. Morris III, D.Min.
-(Evidence for Creation)

“Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.”
---(Proverbs 30:5-6) bible

-The Bible is unique among all books. Not only is it different in its form, structure, and history, but it takes the position of supernatural superiority to all other communication. It insists on total accuracy for its content and absolute obedience to its commands. No other book is so demanding. The whole of the Bible abounds with the teaching that it has “given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness” (2 Peter 1:3).

-It is the word of God the Father. Jesus made it clear: “I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak” (John 12:49).

-It was confirmed by the Holy Spirit. “For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost” (2 Peter 1:21).

-It is the source of faith and salvation. “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” (1 Peter 1:23).

-It is not to be changed. “Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you” (Deuteronomy 4:2).

-It is the instrument by which “a young man [can] cleanse his way . . . by taking heed thereto according to thy word” (Psalm 119:9). It is to be reverenced and obeyed, “for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name” (Psalm 138:2). “Yea, let God be true, but every man a liar” (Romans 3:4).

[And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. Jesus said, "I and My Father are One. Because you have seen Me, you have see the Father. No man comes to the Father except through Me."-(John 10:30; John 14:10 ; John 14:6 ]

--ICR/HMM III-/ You Are God Alone /Phillips, Craig and Dean~
------
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INKpqoxxWjA>
---

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #80418
06/07/16 01:19 PM
06/07/16 01:19 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE GALLERY OF GOD/ MARATHON READING ~~

--"They read from the
Book of the Law of
God, making it clear
and giving the meaning
so that the people
understood what was
being read."
--(Nehemiah 8:1-8)

--WHEN THE SUN came up on the first day of the seventh month in 444BC, Ezra started reading the law of Moses (what we know as the first five books of the Bible).
Standing on a platform in front of the people in Jerusalem, he read it straight through the next six hours.

Men, women, and children had gathered at the entrance to the city known as the Water Gate to observe the Festival of Trumpets--one of the feasts prescribed for them by God. As they listened, four reactions stand out.

They stood up in reverence for the Book of the Book of the Law (NEH. 8:5). They praised God by lifting their hands and saying "Amen." They bowed down in humble worship (v.6). Then they listened carefully as the Scriptures were both read and explained to them (V.8). What an amazing day as the Book that "the LORD had commanded for Israel" (V.1) was read aloud inside Jerusalem's newly rebuilt walls!

Ezra's marathon reading session can remind us that God's words to us are still meant to be a source of praise, worship, and learning. When we open the Bible and learn more about Christ, let's praise God, worship Him, and seek to discover what He is saying to us now.~~

-"Lord, thank You for this amazing book we call the Bible. Thank You for inspiring its creation by the writers You chose to pen its words. Thank You for preserving this book through the ages so we can learn Your people's story and the Good News of Your great love for us. We praise and bless your holy Name, Jehovah Yahweh, YHWH. ~amen"

--THE GOAL OF BIBLE STUDY IS NOT JUST LEARNING BUT ALSO LIVING AND GIVING PRAISE, HONOR AND GLORY TO JEHOVAH YAHWEH, YHWH.
--ODB/DB--/ OUR GOD / Chris Tomlin
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVAfBfDeCSU>
-----

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #80538
06/26/16 10:22 AM
06/26/16 10:22 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE MEEK OF THE EARTH~~

“Seek ye the LORD all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD’s anger.” -----(Zephaniah 2:3)

--This phrase, “the meek of the earth,” occurs three times in the Bible (see also Psalm 76:9, which promises their salvation; and Isaiah 11:4, which assures them justice). Our text promises deliverance from God’s wrath.

“Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth” (Matthew 5:5), said Jesus, referring to the promise of Psalm 37:11: “But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.”

There are many other similar promises: “The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way” (Psalm 25:9). “He will beautify the meek with salvation” (Psalm 149:4), so we need to put on “the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price” (1 Peter 3:4).
--The Lord Jesus defined meekness in terms of His own human character: bible “Learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart” (Matthew 11:29).

A meek spirit enables a Christian to maintain composure in the face of opposition, to accept adversity without complaint, promotion without arrogance, demotion without resentment. It produces a peace that no trouble can disturb and that no prosperity can puff up.

Therefore, as our text commands: “Seek meekness!” Jesus Christ, showed 'His Amazing Love', by dying so we can live forever.
** If you have not accepted His 'free gift' of salvation, please do it now.

1) Confess you are a sinner in need of Him, Jesus, as your Savior, Lord, and Creator.

2)Admit that you accept His (free-gift), by dying on the Cross for the forgiveness of your ['personal'] sins. It wasn't free for Jesus. He had to pay our sin-debt.

"Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness for sins." -(Hebrews 9:22)

3)'Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.' "For there is no other Name given among men whereby we must be saved." --(ACTS 4:12)

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (JOHN 14:7)~

--ICR/ HMM--'Amazing Love-(You are My King)' / Hillsong)
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avJ4lDnZWRU>
---------

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #80611
07/09/16 07:38 PM
07/09/16 07:38 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE ETERNAL GOD~~

----“Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.” (Psalm 90:2)

This verse was written by Moses as the children of Israel prepared to enter the Promised Land. Perhaps the most basic of all the attributes of God is that He “inhabiteth eternity” (Isaiah 57:15). He is “from everlasting to everlasting,” the God who ever was and ever shall be.

Creatures of time cannot really comprehend the idea of past eternity. “But who made God?” children ask. “Nobody made God,” we answer. “He always was.”
The alternative would be to believe in the eternity of “space” and “matter,” but these in themselves are utterly incapable of producing our complex universe. God, however, is an adequate First Cause to explain all the effects of our infinite, intricate cosmos.

There are many other Scriptures assuring us that God has always been. “Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting” (Psalm 93:2). He is “the everlasting God, the LORD” (Isaiah 40:28). And this truth applies to God the Son as well as to God the Father. The Lord Jesus could say, “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last” (Revelation 22:13).

We find it somewhat easier to contemplate the fact that God will live forever. Still, certain foolish men have imagined that God is dead, but “the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king” (Jeremiah 10:10).

The most glorious fact of all is that this living God did also become man, in the person of Christ Jesus, and He did die. But He soon defeated death and now can say, “I am alive for evermore” (Revelation 1:18). And now, since “we believe that Jesus died and rose again, . . . so shall we ever be with the Lord” (1 Thessalonians 4:14, 17).
--ICR/ HMM --Everlasting God / Lincoln Brewster~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MByFAaUQTZs>

-------------

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #85709
01/20/19 12:22 PM
01/20/19 12:22 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---GOD'S POWER WORKS WITHIN US~~

-"We have this
treasure in jars
of clay to show
that this all-
surpassing power
is from God and
not from us."
--(2 Corinthians 4:7)-- bible
-----
-THE WAY PAUL describes knowing the truth of who Jesus is, is likened in our heart to a treasure stored in a clay pot. Remembering what Jesus did for us gives us the courage and strength to persevere through struggles in spite of being "hard pressed on every side" (2 CORINTHIANS 4:8). Because of God's power in our lives, when we are "struck down, but not destroyed," we reveal the life of Jesus (V.9)

-We may feel the wear and tear of our trials. But the joy of Jesus in us can continue to grow in spite of those challenges. Our knowledge of Him--His power at work in our lives--is the treasure stored in our frail clay bodies. We can flourish in the face of hardship because of His power at work within us.~~

--ODB/KH--"POWER OF YOUR LOVE"/ Hillsong/ Darlene Zschech/ <https://youtu.be/H9_0jiO5ZRM>
-------------

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #88861
08/16/19 03:41 PM
08/16/19 03:41 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---UNSEEN REALITIES~~

-'Elisha prayed,
"Open his eyes,
LORD, so that
he may see.'"
--(2 Kings 6:17)-- bible

--Elisha's servant learned about an unseen reality one morning--the invisible spiritual world. He awoke to find himself and his master surrounded by the armies of Aram. As far as his eyes could see, there were soldiers mounted on powerful warhorses (2 Kings 6:15)! The servant was afraid, but Elisha was confident because he saw the army of angels that surrounded them. He said, "Those who are with us are more than those who are with them" (V.16). Then he asked the Lord to open his servant's eyes so he too could see that the Lord had surrounded their enemy and He was in control (v.17).

Do you feel overpowered and helpless? Remember that God is in control and fights for you. He "will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways (Psalm 91:11).

--FEAR NOT FOR JEHOVAH GOD IS WITH US AND HE WILL FIGHT FOR US. THE BATTLE IS THE LORD'S! ~~

----ODB/PFC~~--"Days of Elijah" / Paul Wilbur ~ <https://youtu.be/u7gu8ng78SI>
-----

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #88885
08/19/19 01:13 PM
08/19/19 01:13 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---RESPONSE REQUIRED~~

"Jesus said to him, Get up! Pick up your
mat and walk." At once the man was
cured; he picked up his mat and walked."
---(John 5:8-9 / NIV)-- bible

----WHEN I WAS baptized at age 38, I thought I would change immediately for the better as a result of my choice to become a Christian= I would always be patient with my kids. I would happily be generous with my time and material goods. I would show kindness to everyone at all times.

But time passed, and I felt like the same person I had always been. I realized that change was not going to occur without effort on my part. My encounter with Jesus required a response from me. Yes, I was given a new life at baptism, but I was going to have to live it out. If I expected to develop the virtues of patience, generosity, and kindness, I was going to have to practice them--even when I didn't feel like it.

The man at the pool of Bethesda had been ill for 38 years before meeting Jesus. John's Gospel tells us that after his encounter with Jesus, "At once the man was cured." But along with the healing, Jesus commanded him to get up, pick up his mat, and walk. Rather than continuing to lie by the pool, the man embraced the new life he had been given, picked up his mat, and walked. Jesus asks us to do the same, trusting that He is with us every step of the way.

--"Beloved Lord Jesus, grant us the courage to embrace the new life you offer and live according to your calling. Help us, Lord, by the Holy Spirit to live out the gifts of the Spirit in our daily lives. In Christ's Name~ Amen~"
--ODB/JH~.
[Galatians 5:22-25] --
--"The Change In Me" / Casting Crowns ~
.<https://youtu.be/p8TCZiy5A2A>

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #88906
08/21/19 10:44 AM
08/21/19 10:44 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---JESUS PRESIDES OVER A SUPERIOR COVENANT / JESUS IS GOD-MAN + [HE NEVER CEASED BEING G-D WHEN HE BECAME MAN]
--By:PTV/RJ~

--" He has obtained a more excellent ministry, by as much as He is also the mediator of a better covenant, which has been enacted on better promises."
----–(Hebrews 8:6) -- bible

----Hebrews 8:6 tells us that Jesus is superior to the Old Testament priests because He presides over a superior covenant with God: “He has obtained a more excellent ministry, by as much as He is also the mediator of a better covenant, which has been enacted on better promises.”

---This verse says Jesus is the mediator. We understand what a mediator does. When there is a dispute between the management of a company and the workers in that company, usually a mediator will be brought in in order to work out an agreement. The mediator engages in shuttle diplomacy. He asks the employer, “What do you need?” Then he says to the workers, “What do you need?” And he tries to work out an agreement based on that. The Bible says that Jesus is the mediator between God and man. In 1 Timothy 2:5, Paul said, “There is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” He is the only qualified go-between. But unlike the illustration of a mediator between management and workers, in the case of our relationship with God, God is the one who has been offended. That means we need a different kind of agreement with God to make things right. Jesus is the mediator of a better Covenant.

In this verse, the word “Covenant” refers to a Will. There is a difference between a Will and a contract. In a contract, both parties have input into the terms of the agreement. But in a Will, only one person gets to decide who gets the benefits and what benefits they get. The beneficiaries of the Will have no say in what is in that Will. All they do is decide whether they want to accept or reject the offer. That is the word that is used here. Jesus Christ is the mediator of a Will between God and man. God is the one who dictates the terms of this agreement. Ever since the beginning of time man has tried to dictate the terms of our relationship with God. But God says we must come to Him on His terms. Beginning in Exodus 19, there have only been two arrangements between God and man. The old arrangement between God and man was based completely on works. God said, “Here are My laws. Keep them and I will bless you. Disobey them and I will curse you.” Of course, nobody could keep the Old Testament Law, so there was a provision, a sacrificial system that temporarily covered the sins of the people until they sinned again. So there was a constant sin-and-sacrifice cycle. That was the Old Covenant.

But notice, there is a New Covenant that Jesus represents. In the upper room, Jesus took the Passover meal and said, “I am offering you a new arrangement that is not based on your obedience. It is based on My blood. It is a new agreement.” The New Covenant is just not new in time; it is new in its substance as well. Hebrews 8:6 says it is “a better Covenant, which has been enacted on better promises.” The new Covenant contains new and better promises that the old Covenant does not offer. ~~
~~~~~~~~
[**Friend, since nobody could keep the Old Testament Law., Jehovah G-D sent his only Son, Jesus Christ to fulfill the Law. He paid our sin-debt by dying on the Cross. 'According to the Law, "Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness ." [Hebrews 9:22). Our sin-debt has been paid in full by Jesus Christ! In order for us to claim that Promise, we must accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, and follow Him. He is the Creator of the entire Universe. [Colossians 1:13-20] cross-- Jesus said, "I and my Father are One." (John 10:30)
--[ "If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him form the dead, you will be saved;
"For with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.
"For whoever will call on the Name of the Lord Jesus will be saved." --(Romans 10:9,10,13) ]

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #88973
08/27/19 09:24 AM
08/27/19 09:24 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOD IS ALWAYS AWAKE AND AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO CALL ON HIS NAME~~

---"He who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep."
---(Psalm 121:4)

~~~For a man who lives by a code, so to speak, it felt like a major failure. What’d I do? Well, I fell asleep. Our kids have a curfew to meet when they’re out for the evening. They’re good kids, but my practice is to wait up until I hear their hands turn the front doorknob. I want to know they’re home safe. I don’t have to do this: I choose to. But one night I awoke to my daughter saying through a smile, “Dad, I’m safe. You should go to bed.” smile Despite our best intentions, sometimes fathers fall asleep at their posts. It was very humbling, and also very human.

But that never happens with God. Psalm 121 is a reassuring song about Him as guardian and protector of His children. The psalmist declares that God who watches over us “will not slumber” (v. 3). And for emphasis, he repeats that truth in verse 4: He “will neither slumber nor sleep.”

Can you even imagine? God never falls asleep at His post. He is always keeping watch over us—the sons and daughters and aunts and uncles and mothers, and even fathers. It’s not so much that He has to do this, but rather that, out of His great love, He chooses to. -- horray

--ODB/JB

"Heavenly Father, thank You for Your constant care over our lives. We know that doesn’t mean a life absent of trouble, but rather a life held close by Your love and presence. Help us to confidently rest in the assurance that You’re always at Your post. You are our Faithful Father. Blessed be the Name of the Lord, Jehovah YHWH, Yahweh, our Covenant-keeping G-D.~~ amen"
---"Faithful Father" / Your faithfulness" / Brian Doerksen ~ / <https://youtu.be/AHgKx6mSbHA>
~~~~~~~~

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #88985
08/27/19 01:53 PM
08/27/19 01:53 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-----JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!

--He predestined us for adoption to Himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of His will."
---(Ephesians 1:5)-- bible

~~HE WILL NOT BREAK~

---NOT EVERY day is a great day. Days may be filled with challenges that weigh us down. Those burdens may even seem to cause us to question our faith. On those days, we may find it difficult to believe and trust that our God is there for us.

--Perhaps today is such a day for you. Even if it is, we are able to rejoice in God's promise. He will not break us. He will not snuff us out. God created all things. He also sustains all things no matter the challenges of the day. He beheld us bruised by sin and broken. He did not cast us onto the burn pile or snuff us out. He sent His Son to be scourged for our sin, that we might be restored.

The same God sustain and strengthens us in the midst of tribulations. When faith seems faintly burning, He strengthens us. Though difficulties may mount in our lives, He keeps us from breaking. When it is difficult to pray, His Holy Spirit intercedes for us. The challenges may become intensely painful. In Christ, God sustains us in all things. He leads us by His Fatherly hand.
Jesus said, "I and My Father are One." --(John Chapter 10: verse 30)

<https://youtu.be/7UnyaQt9Dt4>
--MY SAVIOR, MY GOD / Aaron Shust

I am not skilled to understand
What God has willed what God Has planned
I only know at his right hand
Stands one who is my Savior ~ +

I take him at his word and deed
Christ died to save me this I read
And in my heart I find the need
Of him to be my Savior

That He would leave his place on high
And come for sinful man to die
You called it strange so once did I
Before I knew my Savior

[x2:]
My Savior loves
My Savior lives
My Savior's always there for me
My God He was
My God He is
My God is always gonna be~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes living, dying let me bring
My strength my Solace from the Spring
That He who lives to be my King
Once died to be my Savior

That He would leave his place on high
And come for sinful man to die
You called it strange, so once did I
Before I knew my Savior

[x2:]
My Savior loves
My Savior lives
My Savior's always there for me

My God he was
My God he is
My God he's always gonna be ~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #89007
08/29/19 01:36 PM
08/29/19 01:36 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----Our Creator ~~

---FIRSTBORN ~~

--"He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything He might be preeminent.
For in Him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through Him to reconcile to Himself
all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of His cross."
--(Colossians 1:18b-20)~~ crackthebook
~~~~~~

--A doe and two fawns attempted to cross the road. The doe crossed first. The two fawns hesitated.

We are alienated and hostile to God and lost in our sin. Christ, the firstborn from the dead, reconciled us to God through His death on the Cross, that as He died and rose, so too shall all who believe in Him die and then rise to eternal life with Him.
As the doe crossed the road first, Christ has crossed from death to life before us and showed us the way to life everlasting.

Death was a possibility only when the two fawns hesitated to follow their mother across the road, but for us, our refusal to follow Jesus leads to a sure thing--eternal separation from God. Jesus died and rose so that we, too, may die to sin and eternal death and live eternally with God in glory everlasting.

-"Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for taking our sins upon Yourself with Your death on the Cross. Send Your Holy Spirit to guide us as we live here on Earth so that we, too, may follow You through the resurrection of the dead and to life everlasting. We praise You and bless your Holy Name Jesus Christ."

--Portals of Prayer~~ --"Nobody Loves Me Like You" / (Chris Tomlin) <https://youtu.be/eyp_oL4m5k4>
-------

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #89054
09/02/19 11:08 AM
09/02/19 11:08 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---UNCHANGING~

"Jesus Christ is the
same yesterday
and today and
forever."
--(Hebrews 13:8)-- crackthebook

--MY WIFE, CARI, and I recently traveled to Santa Barbara, California--the city where we met and fell in love thirty-five years ago--to attend our college reunion. We planed to visit several places where we had spent some of the best hours of our youth together. But when we arrived at the location of our favorite Mexican restaurant, we found a building supply store there. A wrought iron plaque hung on the wall commemorating the restaurant and its four decades of service to the community.

I gazed on the barren but still familiar sidewalk, once dotted cheerfully with colorful tables and bright umbrellas. So much had changed around us! Yet in the midst of change, God's faithfulness never changes. David observed poignantly: "The life of mortals is like grass, they flourish like a flower of the field; the wind blows over it and it is gone, and its place remembers it no more. But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD'S love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children" (Psalm 103:15-17). David concludes the psalm with these words: "Praise the LORD, my soul" (V.22).

Life is always changing around us, but God remains the same and can always be trusted to keep His promises! His faithfulness and love can be counted on from generation to generation. ~~

--"Almighty eternal God, thank You that You never change and can always be trusted. Help me to rely on Your love and faithfulness today, and all the days of my life. Even throughout all Eternity with You, Yahweh~ YHWH~-- horray
---ODB/JB
--"Open Up The Heavens" / Meredith Andrews/ <https://youtu.be/vgJCB0ArawA>
------------

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #89090
09/04/19 10:41 AM
09/04/19 10:41 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-----THE JUDGE ~~

--"And He ordered us to preach to the people, and solemnly to testify that this is the One who
has been appointed by God as Judge of the living and the dead.
"Of Him all the prophets bear witness that through His name everyone who believes in Him
receives forgiveness of sins."
--[ACTS 10:42-43 / NASB]-- bible

---While we live on earth, Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. However, as our days here draw to a close, and especially at the end of time, He takes His seat as Judge and prepares to reward believers for the good things they did in His name.

I think there is a widespread misconception that God the Father will be our judge. But John 5:22 says, “For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son.” Jesus has been given the right to judge our thoughts and actions.

Christ is an impartial judge. He is not influenced by what others think or say; rather, He determines what is right and good based on His honorable, just standard, which He gives us in His Word. We’ll be stripped of our worthless works—the actions and words we used for selfish ambition or vain conceit. All that will remain are the worthwhile things we thought, said, and did to honor God. These are the valuable parts of our life, for which we will be rewarded.

Reward is the whole point of placing believers before the judgment seat of Jesus Christ. Shame and guilt over past sin and mistaken motivation have no place there (Rom. 8:1). Our loving Savior is eager to show us our heavenly treasure.

Christ will expose the real you at the judgment seat by casting away the worthless things you’ve done. What remains will be a man or woman who endeavored to please the Lord. Let us determine to be powerful reflections of our Savior.
--IN TOUCH---"In Christ Alone" / Phillips, Craig and Dean / ~<https://youtu.be/zoMOYGUrGg4>
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #89113
09/05/19 03:52 PM
09/05/19 03:52 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----REFLECTING GOD'S LOVE ~~

--"When Moses came down from Mount Sinai...
he was not aware that his face was radiant
because he had spoken with the LORD."
---(EXODUS 34:29)-- bible

--After Moses spent forty days and nights communing with God (Exodus 34:28), he descended Mount Sinai. He had no idea his intimate connection with the Lord actually changed his appearance (v.29). But the Israelites could tell by the glow on his face that Moses had spoken with the Lord (VV. 30-32).

While our transformation will definitely not be as apparent as Moses's beaming face, as we spend time with Jehovah G-D, who hears us, and as we surrender to Him each day, we reflect His love.
God can draw others closer to Him as the evidence of His presence shows through us.
--"CREATION CALLS" (New Version/ Brian Doerksen) <https://youtu.be/b-kVMcvMWcg>

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #89157
09/09/19 10:45 AM
09/09/19 10:45 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION ~~

--"Why are you sleeping? Rise and pray
that you may not enter into temptation."
---(Luke 22:46)

[Please Read 'The Lord's Prayer' / Matthew Chapter 6 Verses 9 thru 13]
--- crackthebook
--
~~Christian apologetics is the discipline of "defending," so to speak, the faith. It has become quite popular these days to focus attention upon apologetics, especially as things in our Nation and world seem to move only from bad to worse.

The Scriptures certainly speak about "the defense of the Gospel" )Philippians 1:16). It is also good tht every Christian be "prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you" (1 Peter 3:15). Yet, it is also good for us to bear continually in mind that neither Christ nor His Gospel ultimately need any help or defense from us! Christ is our "Savior and Defender" (Isaiah 19 verse 20). The Gospel is "the power of God" (Romans 1 verse 16).

What shall we do as our world crumbles? Yes, speak the faith! Even more so, allow the Gospel to defend you. "Rise and pray that you may not enter into temptation." Continually plead with God for yourself, your family, and your fellow Christians. Ask the gracious heavenly Father that He keep you faithful through His miraculous power. This is the sort of prayer our heavenly Father loves to hear. He shall not fail to answer such prayers, through the resurrection power of His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.. ~~

--[PORTALS OF PRAYER] / --[The Lord's Prayer/ Sandra McCracken] / <https://youtu.be/xHaFYEOaRFY>
~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #90533
01/03/20 03:12 PM
01/03/20 03:12 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---JESUS, THE LAMB~ Jesus is the Word of G-D~

----In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
---(John John 1:1)-- bible

~~~We know that in the beginning, the Lord spoke the world into creation. "God said, 'Let there be light'; and there was light" (Genesis 1:3). His Agent of creation was His Word, and John 1:14-18 tells us that His Word has a name: JESUS.

In Hebrews 7:25, we read that Jesus "lives to make intercession" for us. Think about that. The One who carried out Creation is the One who prays for you. But consider what that means--what happens when He speaks out His desire to help you. We also read the words of John the Baptist, "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world" (John 1:29). Jesus is God/Man. The Creator is also God incarnate.

The same voice that called the Universe into existence is moving people, engineering situations, and orchestrating circumstances so as to carry out His wonderful will for your life. He declares the details, the limits, the solutions of your experiences--all to teach you, to prepare you, and to draw you closer to Him.

Jesus uses His unfathomable wisdom and creative power in order to help you. So when you grow disheartened, remember who your Advocate is. He was there before the beginning, He is God, and He always speaks for your good. Praise Jesus' holy Name.

"LORD Jesus, with a word, You make all things possible for me. I trust You and praise You. Blessed be the Name of the Lord! amen~"

--My hope is in Jesus because His voice moves the Universe. Jesus said, "I and My Father are One." --(John 10:30) --

--'Jesus, Our Perfect Hope'/CS~~--"Worship the Lamb" // Jessa Anderson // <https://youtu.be/nWOgFY7Gbs0>
~~~~~~

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #90534
01/03/20 04:41 PM
01/03/20 04:41 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---The Reliability of Scripture ~~

--"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching,
for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness."
---(2 Timothy 3:16)-- crackthebook

---Do you realize that there's no other document on earth that is as reliable as the Bible? History testifies to the dependability of Scripture with more than five thousand Greek manuscripts of the New Testament. There is also overwhelming confirmation of the Old Testament's reliability because of the 1947 discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Sir Frederic Kenyon, former director of the British Museum, affirmed, "The Christian can the whole Bible in his hand and say without hesitation that he holds in it the true Word of God."

Archaeology and eyewitness attestations by extra-biblical writers all verify the trustworthiness of the Bible. But the most compelling reason we can unquestionably trust it is because it is the revelation of God, which He Himself confirms through fulfilled prophecy.

Yes, Scripture was written over a time span of fifteen hundred years by forty Spirit-inspired authors. But through it all is the consistent, unchanging, supernatural voice of our mighty God, helping us to know Him intimately and speaking the truth that sets us free. We can trust His Word because He Himself is trustworthy.

--"Lord Jesus, thank You for speaking to me so powerfully through Your Word. Thank You, Lord, that You are the Word made flesh who dwelt among us (John 1:14).~~amen"

~~My hope is in Jesus because He has revealed Himself to me through Scripture.

---'Jesus Our Perfect Hope'/CS~ --"Come People of the Risen King"/ Keith and Kristyn Getty // <https://youtu.be/znbw173b_O0>
~~~~~~~~

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #91392
03/30/20 11:31 AM
03/30/20 11:31 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---OH, GET READY!!

-"Let us be glad and rejoice,
and give honour to him:
for the marriage of the Lamb
is come, and his wife hath
made herself ready."
--(Revelation 19:7)-- bible

--WE ARE ALL approaching the day when the Bridegroom, Jesus Christ, comes to claim His bride. Are we preparing? Will we be ready, or will we be left outside like the five foolish virgins of Matthew 25?
All our thoughts, all our plans, all our decisions and actions should be affected by this impending event. No amount of energy can deflect the importance of having a "wedding garment" (Matthew 22:11-12). Ignoring the fact that we must stand before the King will change nothing. Though some try to argue or reason their way out of accountability, God says, "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold it is I" (Isaiah 52:6).

Unlike a natural wedding, the coming of the heavenly Bridegroom should affect entire lifetimes. It should affect careers and whole communities. Anticipating this event becomes a way of life with a heavenly goal in mind. Let us continue preparing as long as we have breath, joyfully and eagerly awaiting the day when our Lord comes to gather us, His bride.~~

--"Blessed Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, we await your soon return. 'Come quickly, Lord Jesus, Come.' ~~

--Beside Still Waters/JR~~--"Behold The Lamb (Passion // feat=Kristian Stanfill)[words not on screen/turn up volume,please] ~<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_4jjxghix8>
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #91422
04/06/20 01:45 PM
04/06/20 01:45 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--AARON'S BENEDICTION ~~

-"Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
"Speak to Aaron and to his sons, saying, 'This you shall bless the sons of Israel. You shall say to them:

"The LORD bless you, and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine on you,
And be gracious to you;

The LORD lift up His countenance on you,
And give you peace.'-- horray
~~~~~

---"The Blessing" // Kari Jobe (Carnes) and Cody Carnes (Thank the Lord! This was taped on March 6, before the 6 foot separation of (Church) people! Give God praise! ~~ --<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp6aygmvzM4>
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #94960
09/10/21 11:37 AM
09/10/21 11:37 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----We Keep Praising God the Father, Praising God the Son and God the Holy Spirit ~~

--"O Lord, You have brought my soul from the grave."
---[Psalm 30:4]

---Shortly before he died, Keith told me he knew what he wanted to get me for my next birthday. He had seen me eagerly using Michael Carasiks The Commentators' Bible volumes as each became available, often years apart. So far, I had the books on Exodus, Leviticus, and Numbers. He said, "I want to pay for the last two for you, in case I'm not around. when they come out."

Two years later, I got the volume on Deuteronomy and wept over it, thanking Keith for it as if he were there. More years went by, and my relationship with my local "family" (which I called my "here" family to differentiate them from the "there" family in California I'd gained from Keith) was created and blossomed. For Mother's Day this year, they gave me a gift card for the online bookseller I ordered from.

When the volume on Genesis was finally available, I ordered it, ready to take the last of the money Keith had given me to pay for it--only to realize that the gift card had automatically kicked in; the book was paid for.

I was upset The gift was supposed to have come from Keith, the last thing he would have ever give me. I shared my feelings with a friend, who looked at me as if I were crazy. "What you're not seeing, " she said, "is that it's like Keith is telling you he gave you the 'here' family." I realized I had been wrong. Keith would never be done with giving to me--the books were only one of his many gifts. ~~

--"Thank You Lord, for how much I love you and my husband. Thank You for teaching me more about him and You every day I live. In Jesus Name."

Guideposts/RB~
--"King of Kings" // Jenn Johnson //<https://youtu.be/zmPyPIyoxhA>
~~~~~~

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #95000
09/13/21 12:17 PM
09/13/21 12:17 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---STOP HIDING ~~

--"Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth."
---[Revelation 1:5] -- angelwing

---I smelled something burning, so I hurried to the kitchen. Nothing was on the stove or in the oven
I followed my nose through the house. My nose led me to my office and then to my desk. I peeked beneath it, and there, peering back at me with big eyes pleading for help, was Maggie, our dog--our very "fragrant" dog. That "burning" smell now had the distinct odor of skunk. Maggie had gone to the farthest corner of our house to escape the foul smell, but she couldn't get away from herself.

Maggie's dilemma brought to mind the many times I have tried to run away from unpleasant circumstances only to discover that the problem was not the situation i was in but me. We run away from situation thinking we can escape the unpleasantness--only to discover that the unpleasantness is us.

The only way to escape ourselves is to stop hiding, acknowledge our waywardness, and let Jesus wash us clean (Revelation 1:5). I am grateful that when we do sin, Jesus is willing to give us a brand new start. ~~

--"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." -- [1 John 1:9] .
~~~~~

Re: -THE GALLERY OF GOD ---OUR CREATOR [Re: Abigail] #95055
09/21/21 09:50 AM
09/21/21 09:50 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----BUT GOD ~~

--“But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.” (Galatians 4:4-5) -- bible

God makes all the difference! There was a time when the whole world was in bondage to sin and death. But God!

“But...God sent forth his Son...To redeem them that were under the law.” Because He did, “the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God” (Romans 8:21). But there was a problem, for every man was still a lost sinner, deserving to die under the righteous, well-deserved wrath of a holy God. But God!

“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8). He died for us, suffering in our place, because He loved us. The issue is not yet settled, however, for how could a dead redeemer complete the work He was sent to do? But God!

“But God raised him from the dead” (Acts 13:30). The price for sin was forever settled, so that God, in full righteousness and in mighty power, could raise His beloved Son, alive forevermore. Yes, but we ourselves are still sinful—still dying. Our very nature keeps us in bondage to sin, even though the price for our deliverance has been fully paid. But God!

“But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ...For by grace are ye saved through faith;...it is the gift of God” (Ephesians 2:4-5, 8). We cannot fully understand. But God does not require us to understand— only to believe and receive.

--ICR/HMM

Moderated by  Bex, CTD