News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,395 guests, and 27 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
338,872 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,062 Please HELP!!!
162,037 Open Conspiracy
106,499 History rules
98,855 Symmetry
87,744 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Sometimes cures may just turn out to be worse than diseases themselves #82302
08/07/17 11:23 PM
08/07/17 11:23 PM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member
Sometimes cures may just turn out to be worse than diseases themselves

In regard of the title above, please consider the following excerpts:

Extrapyramidal Symptoms

Extrapyramidal symptoms are forms of abnormal body movements that are caused by a blockade of normal dopamine functions in the brain. They occur most commonly as side-effects of certain medications that block dopamine functioning, such as the Typical Antipsychotics, less commonly the Atypical Antipsychotics, and very rarely by antidepressants [ref]. Extrapyramidal symptoms are often found in people with Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder who use these medications [ref]. However, these symptoms can also occur in people with Schizophrenia who have never taken any of these medications [ref].

The four main types of extrapyramidal symptoms are Parkinsonian Symptoms, Dystonia, Akathisia, and Tardive Dyskinesia. See here for strategies on how to manage these symptoms......

as quoted from:

http://www.psychvisit.com/condition...trapyramidal-symptoms-EPSE.html#dystonia

Additional information:

http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19710&st=30 (Botox Injections For Blepharospasm - Please refer to post 48 - Summary

http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2063112#i - Fees-seeking Psychiatrist & Their Fees-paying Patients – Everyone Has All the Undisputed Rights & Responsibilities On Any Grounds to Safeguard the Best Possible Interests of Their Personal Heath Cares & Well-beings

http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2064819#i - Duly Licensed & Certified Professional Psychiatrists & Their Compulsory Medical Professionalism of Modern-day 21St Century

The Ugly Realities of The Modern Day Medical Professions [Re: ntuc] #82306
08/09/17 11:27 PM
08/09/17 11:27 PM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member
Follow-up : The Ugly Realities of The Modern Day Medical Professions

http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1671945#i - The Ugly Realities of The Modern Day Medical Professions

http://forum.neurologychannel.com/h...elid-twi_t41045.html?hilit=&start=50 - Deleted post due to commercially hurtful, detrimental, unfavorable or undesirable reasons.

Last edited by ntuc; 08/09/17 11:28 PM.
Re: The Ugly Realities of The Modern Day Medical Professions [Re: ntuc] #82312
08/14/17 12:28 AM
08/14/17 12:28 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member
Originally Posted by ntuc

http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1671945#i - The Ugly Realities of The Modern Day Medical Professions

http://forum.neurologychannel.com/h...elid-twi_t41045.html?hilit=&start=50 - Deleted post due to commercially hurtful, detrimental, unfavorable or undesirable reasons.

Further Details:

In regard of the prior posts above, particularly in terms of psychiatric drugs, especially the Typical Antipsychotics & Atypical Antipsychotics, such as the ones that I have mentioned in my very first post (please refer to their full details), they are invariably always subject to solely moneyed-interests abuses at the hands of numerous medical personnel worldwide who simply would not hesitate to exploit the ignorance, gullibility & credulity of their fees-paying patients who are from time to time just simply get treated as mere simpletons by these so-called fully-licensed & duly-accredited medical personnel.

Next, I truly mean no offenses but that's simply the prevailing way of the world that we are living now whereby the sanctity of human lives, especially the poor & needy ones can just be fully ignored outright like garbage or alternatively, human lives themselves, whilst in this case, the affordable, well-to-do & affluent ones, are simply fully exploitable, if not, expendable, purely for the sake of profit-making and revenue-maximization or other 100% profit-oriented medical pursuits of miscellaneous fully self-serving moneyed interests by medical personnel totally irrespective of the welfare, well-beings, if not the very lives of their fees-paying patients.

Last edited by ntuc; 08/14/17 01:03 AM.
A very simple principle & Direct reality for the fees-paying patients [Re: ntuc] #82408
09/01/17 06:27 AM
09/01/17 06:27 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

A very simple principle & Direct reality for the fees-paying patients

And well, all in all, it all would just come down eventually to the very simple principle & direct reality that fees-paying patients paying medical fees / monies to the fees-seeking doctors are undoubtedly to get themselves healed, treated & cured eventually rather than making things worse in the end.

And it's simply all common senses

Whilst in the case of psychiatrists, these medical fees / monies are certainly, definitely & simply not paid by the related fees-paying patients to the fees-seeking doctors for eventually getting EPS in the end - http://www.psychvisit.com/condition...trapyramidal-symptoms-EPSE.html#dystonia

Additional Information:

http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2063112#i -Fees-seeking Psychiatrist & Their Fees-paying Patients – Everyone Has All the Undisputed Rights & Responsibilities On Any Grounds to Safeguard the Best Possible Interests of Their Personal Heath Cares & Well-beings

http://www.psychvisit.com/treatments/Psychotherapy/psychotherapy.html - Psychotherapy

Moneyed-interests dominate & prevail over everything ? [Re: ntuc] #82475
09/19/17 02:58 AM
09/19/17 02:58 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member
A very simple principle & Direct reality for the fees-paying patients

And well, all in all, it all would just come down eventually to the very simple principle & direct reality that fees-paying patients paying medical fees / monies to the fees-seeking doctors are undoubtedly to get themselves healed, treated & cured eventually rather than making things worse in the end.

And it's simply all common senses

Whilst in the case of psychiatrists, these medical fees / monies are certainly, definitely & simply not paid by the related fees-paying patients to the fees-seeking doctors for eventually getting EPS in the end - http://www.psychvisit.com/condition...trapyramidal-symptoms-EPSE.html#dystonia

Additional Information:

http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2063112#i -Fees-seeking Psychiatrist & Their Fees-paying Patients – Everyone Has All the Undisputed Rights & Responsibilities On Any Grounds to Safeguard the Best Possible Interests of Their Personal Heath Cares & Well-beings

http://www.psychvisit.com/treatments/Psychotherapy/psychotherapy.html - Psychotherapy [/quote]

Follow-up : Commercial Reality of Pharmaceutical Drugs - Moneyed-interests dominate & prevail over everything ?

Next, reasonably anyone, having conducted the related reality / practical studies, would then find out the follows :

Originally Posted by "DrGeoff"

If there is big money in a drug, there will be big money to promote it.

G

"big money in a drug", "big money to promote it".

Well, evidently that just means huge monetary investments getting spent commercially in launching & marketing both new & existing pharmaceutical drugs.

Next, while the monetary returns on such commercial investments would undoubtedly & ultimately depend on & come substantially from the fees-paying patients who just turn out to be the end users of these big-moneyed drugs whereby the bigger and the greater the sales of such drugs to the fees-paying patients, the greater and the bigger would be the return on the monetary investments of these big-moneyed drugs, and that's the so-called the goal of commercial / moneyed-interests profit-maximization.

And obviously,that's definitely viewed solely from the standpoints of the moneyed-interests motivations & definitely nothing else whereby everything is considered based purely on the impersonal profit & loss accounts of these big-moneyed drugs investors, which could include the developers, manufacturers, distributors and the medical personnel themselves.

Next, reasonably anyone would agree that, at least on any / mere and the very basic ethical grounds & under any circumstances, the fees-paying patients' welfare, well-beings, health cares & eventually their very lives simply shouldn't be sacrificed for such purely self-serving profit-oriented moneyed-interests "medical pursuits"

Well, all in all, it all would just come down eventually to the very simple principle & direct reality that fees-paying patients paying medical fees / monies to the fees-seeking doctors are undoubtedly to get themselves healed, treated & cured eventually rather than making things worse in the end

And it's simply all common senses at least for the fees-paying patients

.....as quoted from :

http://www.thisisms.com/forum/general-discussion-f1/topic29301.html (please refer to the post entitled "Moneyed-interests dominate & prevail over everything ?")

Follow-up : Common senses for (fees-paying) patients [Re: ntuc] #82761
11/06/17 03:32 AM
11/06/17 03:32 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Well, all in all, it all would just come down eventually to the very simple principle & direct reality that fees-paying patients paying medical fees / monies to the fees-seeking doctors are undoubtedly to get themselves healed, treated & cured eventually rather than making things worse in the end.

And it's simply all common senses at least for the fees-paying patients[/i].....

.....as quoted from :

http://www.thisisms.com/forum/general-discussion-f1/topic29301.html (please refer to the post entitled "Moneyed-interests dominate & prevail over everything ?")

Follow-up : Common senses for (fees-paying) patients

First of all, please refer to my very first posts for further follow-ups in regard to the title " Moneyed-interests & factors dominate & prevail over everything " as stated above.

Whilst in my case saddeningly, everyone around me, including the doctors I paid for, etc just openly & knowingly keep me in the dark about this EPS - http://www.psychvisit.com/condition...trapyramidal-symptoms-EPSE.html#dystonia before I recover substantially from it about a decade ago. Whilst, the entire process was absolutely a painful ordeal.

As such, it’s obviously just mere common sense that anyone, especially the (fees-paying) patients shouldn’t ever get EPS - http://www.psychvisit.com/condition...trapyramidal-symptoms-EPSE.html#dystonia in the very first place to avoid any potentially & contingently unwanted bodily harms, disasters, catastrope whilst the related curative and therapeutic responsibilities naturally & certainly rest with the (fees-seeking) duly accredited doctors who are supposed & professionally obliged to make sure that all the patients they treat and cure get better and better gradually rather than making their conditions turning worse and worse from time to time / get (irreversibly) worst in the end.

Next, this particular needle-free acupuncture for Blepharospasm - http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i, being one of the landmark symptoms of Dystonia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia, is just one of the numerous methodologies that is conclusive, definitive & foolproof enough that I am able to provide to the intended others to at least relieve themselves of the related pains & sufferings to the very minimum extent.

Whilst saddeningly, the harsh & cruel reality of this world that we are living in is that, reasonably I guess that whenever it comes to moneyed-interests & factors, anything, possibly even human lives, can just simply be abandoned / thrown away outright like garbages, and that may just include kin / kinship as well, maybe, simply for the sake of that.

Hence, it’s just another matter of common sense that, don’t pay the doctors so as to eventually end yourselves up as / like garbages in the end.

The very cruel & harsh realities of the world that we are living in now [Re: ntuc] #82988
01/03/18 08:05 AM
01/03/18 08:05 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Meanwhile, whilst most of the truly & highly effective charity causes and efforts, especially the ones meant to help the poor, needy & indigent ones, such as the ones described as so,"there were numerous of them who were not so well-to-do, and therefore they could not pay for such costly health accounts of glimpsing the health experts or to get Botox injections / surgical remedy to deal with their non-stop eyelid-twitching problems." as excerpted from this article https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1673772#i , well, such efforts will eventually just get wiped out outright purely for fully impersonal moneyed interests considerations especially when they turn out to be widely proven effective in helping the poor, needy & indigent ones whilst at the same time, thwarting the commercially profit-maximization goals & "efforts" of those "commercial, fully profit-oriented, purely monies-seeking doctors, pharmacist, pharmaceutical drug dealers, distributors etc.

And apart from the examples shown in the prior posts above, this is a fresh new example - https://healthlinks.net/forum

And Well, that's simply the very cruel & harsh realities of the world that we are living in now, especially for the poor, needy and indigent ones.

Common senses for (fees-paying) patients (with pictures) [Re: ntuc] #82989
01/03/18 08:07 AM
01/03/18 08:07 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Hence, it’s just another matter of common sense that, don’t pay the doctors so as to eventually end yourselves up as / like garbages in the end.
[/quote]

Next, please refer to the related picture illustration in direct reference to the quotation above - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia#/media/File:Dystonia2010.JPG as excerpted from : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia

Further in-depth information :

http://www.psychvisit.com/condition...trapyramidal-symptoms-EPSE.html#dystonia - Extrapyramidal Symptoms / Dystonia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroleptic_malignant_syndrome - Neuroleptic malignant syndrome

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2063112#i - Fees-seeking Psychiatrist & Their Fees-paying Patients – Everyone Has All the Undisputed Rights & Responsibilities On Any Grounds to Safeguard the Best Possible Interests of Their Personal Heath Cares & Well-beings

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2386541#i - Fees-seeking Psychiatrist & Their Fees-paying Patients – General & Brief Idea About Psychotherapy (follow-up from the article above)

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2064819#i - Duly Licensed & Certified Professional Psychiatrists & Their Compulsory Medical Professionalism of Modern-day 21St Century

Last edited by ntuc; 01/03/18 08:10 AM.
Common senses for (fees-paying) patients (with video) [Re: ntuc] #83042
01/14/18 04:55 AM
01/14/18 04:55 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Hence, it’s just another matter of common sense that, don’t simply just pay the doctors so as to eventually end yourselves up as / like garbages in the end.

Next, please refer to the related picture illustration in direct reference to the quotation above - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia#/media/File:Dystonia2010.JPG ,as excerpted from : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia

http://www.psychvisit.com/condition...trapyramidal-symptoms-EPSE.html#dystonia - Extrapyramidal Symptoms / Dystonia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroleptic_malignant_syndrome - Neuroleptic malignant syndrome

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2063112#i - Fees-seeking Psychiatrist & Their Fees-paying Patients – Everyone Has All the Undisputed Rights & Responsibilities On Any Grounds to Safeguard the Best Possible Interests of Their Personal Heath Cares & Well-beings

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2386541#i - Fees-seeking Psychiatrist & Their Fees-paying Patients – General & Brief Idea About Psychotherapy (follow-up from the article above)

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2064819#i - Duly Licensed & Certified Professional Psychiatrists & Their Compulsory Medical Professionalism of Modern-day 21St Century

Follow-up - Additional Related Video illustration

In direct reference to the quotation above, please refer to the additional related video illustration below for further information:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/Hemichorea_and_dystonia.ogv as excerpted from :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia

Last edited by ntuc; 01/14/18 04:59 AM.
Common senses for (fees-paying) patients - More related videos [Re: ntuc] #83139
02/09/18 04:46 AM
02/09/18 04:46 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Hence, it’s just another matter of common sense that, don’t simply just pay the doctors so as to eventually end yourselves up as / like garbages in the end.

Next, please refer to the related picture illustration in direct reference to the quotation above - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia#/media/File:Dystonia2010.JPG ,as excerpted from : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia

Follow-up - Additional Related Video illustration

In direct reference to the quotation above, please refer to the additional related video illustration below for further information:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/Hemichorea_and_dystonia.ogv as excerpted from :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia

For further in-depth details, please refer to the related videos from the http://www.youtube.com about the Extrapyramidal Symptoms, Dystonia, Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome etc. as mentioned in the prior posts above.

Last edited by ntuc; 02/09/18 04:48 AM.
Ugly Realities of The Modern Day Medical Professions - Further Follow-up with all pictures & videos [Re: ntuc] #83165
02/16/18 03:35 AM
02/16/18 03:35 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Further Details:

In regard of the prior posts above, particularly in terms of psychiatric drugs, especially the Typical Antipsychotics & Atypical Antipsychotics, such as the ones that I have mentioned in my very first post (please refer to their full details), they are invariably always subject to solely moneyed-interests abuses at the hands of numerous medical personnel worldwide who simply would not hesitate to exploit the ignorance, gullibility & credulity of their fees-paying patients who are from time to time just simply get treated as mere simpletons by these so-called fully-licensed & duly-accredited medical personnel.

Next, I truly mean no offenses but that's simply the prevailing way of the world that we are living now whereby the sanctity of human lives, especially the poor & needy ones can just be fully ignored outright like garbage or alternatively, human lives themselves, whilst in this case, the affordable, well-to-do & affluent ones, are simply fully exploitable, if not, expendable, purely for the sake of profit-making and revenue-maximization or other 100% profit-oriented medical pursuits of miscellaneous fully self-serving moneyed interests by medical personnel totally irrespective of the welfare, well-beings, if not the very lives of their fees-paying patients.

Further Follow-up with all the related pictures & videos :

Whilst the key point remains that, for such victims suffering ignorantly, gullibly & fully unknowingly from all these various permanently grievous & definitely irreversibly incapacitating bodily harms as the very results of the miscellaneous medical malpractices frivolously inflicted by the completely profit and-money-oriented medical personnel, well, could or would these victims just simply acquiesce & connive with such blatant injustices so as to just simply take such purposely inflicted misfortunes lying down & just simply "accept the realities" that nothing injustices or nothing wrong / wrongful have happened to them at all - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2065488#i - Duly Licensed & Certified Professional Psychiatrists & Their Compulsory Medical Professionalism of Modern-day 21St Century

For Additional details, please refer to www.youtube.com for all the related pictured & videoed illustrations in direct references to any of / all the information mentioned above.

Last edited by ntuc; 02/16/18 03:36 AM.
Further In-depth Details with related pictures & videos, especially from Youtube [Re: ntuc] #83204
02/21/18 04:47 AM
02/21/18 04:47 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member
[quote]

Further In-depth Details with related pictures & videos, especially from Youtube :

Next, please refer to the related picture & videos illustration below in direct reference to the quotation above :

Picture - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia#/media/File:Dystonia2010.JPG

Videos -

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/Hemichorea_and_dystonia.ogv (as excerpted from : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia) - Dystonia

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/Akathisie.ogv (as excerpted from : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akathisia) - Akathisia

Note : Such unwanted side effects of Akathisia - please refer to the video above, will take place almost immediately especially for the first-time users, after the consumption of the related antipsychotics / neuroleptics medications especially Haloperidol, droperidol, pimozide, trifluoperazine, amisulpride, risperidone, aripiprazole, lurasidone, ziprasidone, asenapine, olanzapine etc.

http://www.psychvisit.com/condition...trapyramidal-symptoms-EPSE.html#dystonia
- Extrapyramidal Symptoms / Dystonia

Additional Information:

For further in-depth details, please refer to the related videos from the http://www.youtube.com about the Extrapyramidal Symptoms, Dystonia, Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome etc. as mentioned above.

Last edited by ntuc; 02/21/18 04:56 AM.
Follow-up : (Needle-free) Acupuncture Solutions For Dystonia [Re: ntuc] #85428
12/22/18 06:06 AM
12/22/18 06:06 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member
[quote]

Next, this particular needle-free acupuncture for Blepharospasm - http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i, being one of the landmark symptoms of Dystonia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia, is just one of the numerous methodologies that is conclusive, definitive & foolproof enough that I am able to provide to the intended others to at least relieve themselves of the related pains & sufferings to the very minimum extent.

Follow-up : (Needle-free) Acupuncture Solutions For Dystonia

In the meantime, the (needle-free) acupuncture solutions for other types of dystonia, especially spasmodic torticollis - the one causing the head to rotate to one side, to pull down towards the chest, or back, or a combination of these postures - Please refer to the website : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia are relatively very much more complicated & definitely require the specific therapeutic consultancies & assistance from the related really expert acupuncturists, to at least improve the incapacitating conditions of such painful and disabling neurological disorder(s).

(Needle-free) Acupuncture Solutions For Dystonia - Follow-up [Re: ntuc] #85796
01/28/19 01:20 AM
01/28/19 01:20 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member
[quote=ntuc]

In the meantime, the (needle-free) acupuncture solutions for other types of dystonia, especially spasmodic torticollis - the one causing the head to rotate to one side, to pull down towards the chest, or back, or a combination of these postures - Please refer to the website : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia are relatively very much more complicated & definitely require the specific therapeutic consultancies & assistance from the related really expert acupuncturists, to at least improve the incapacitating conditions of such painful and disabling neurological disorder(s).

(Needle-free) Acupuncture Solutions For Dystonia - Follow - Up

Please refer to the websites below for further in-depth details about such (needle-free) acupuncture solutions :-

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1673772#i - Acclaimed Efficacies of The Suggested Self-administered, Needle-free, Free-of-charge Acupuncture Method and Appealed Humanitarian Causes For The Numerous Poor And Needy Others

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2379778#i - Summary - Needle-free Acupuncture

https://www.thisisms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29301 - Sometimes cures may just turn out to be worse than diseases - Please refer to the very last post

Additional Points - Needle-free Acupuncture cure / Solutions For Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias - S [Re: ntuc] #86238
03/04/19 02:34 AM
03/04/19 02:34 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member
Summary

[QUOTE(matthewebbert @ Sep 04, 2013, 02:18 PM) *

Needle-Free Acupuncture is the process of clearing the areas of congestion within the meridians and balancing the Qi without the use of acupuncture needles penetrating the skin
]

In respect of the independent third-party quotation above excerpted from : http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23257&st=30 (Please refer to Post no. 32),

all in all and as a summary, the needle-free acupuncture such as this particular example, http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341 (which is definitely a far better option than epidermic / syringe injections - http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23070759/#.WWr2eFK575d (please refer to the related video - which may be deleted anytime), together with the other bodily acupuncture points, may just potentially bear immeasurable and invaluable therapeutic and curative medical benefits to the mankind, especially the poor and needy ones - http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1673263#i , and of course especially and particularly when they (the other acupuncture points other than the specific Hegu acupoint) are carefully explored, experimented, observed, studied and applied with extreme precautions.

Whilst as a rule of thumb, there are simply no absolute certainties in medical sciences, theories & principles especially when it comes to effective cures and therapies for certain diseases.

And of course, only the final positive curative & therapeutic results & outcomes brought forth & produced would eventually matter & be relevant.

Additional Points - Needle-free Acupuncture cure / Solutions For Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias - Summary

Next, in respect of (needle-free) acupuncture solutions above, well, "clearing areas of congestion" - please refer to the quotation above, that would mean dispersing and then finally & hopefully purging the dopamine-disturbing toxins / other 'contaminating agents' around the problematic nerves that causes the miscellaneous dystonic muscles twitchings, spasms, other miscellaneous abnormal bodily movements, particularly when these dystonias illnesses cannot be diagnosed, observed, detected conclusively / (at all) by MRI,CT-scans & other mainstream western medical methodologies - since no actual nerves, neurons, neurological damages, decays etc. (such as multiple sclerosis etc) are taking places in such cases of disastrously medicational side effects, such as what the numerous others with Blepharospasm who have experienced with mainstream western medical sciences before turning to this needle-free acupuncture method - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i to get themselves fully cured once-and-for-all in the end.

Thus, theoretically it is such that when such dopamine-disturbing toxins / other 'contaminating agents' around the problematic nerves that causes the miscellaneous dystonic muscles twitchings, spasms, other miscellaneous abnormal bodily movements, are dispersed & hopefully, purged in the end, the desired obvious curative & therapeutic results would be delivered & explicitly experienced by the ones seeking the related treatments, such as the ones in this case https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341#i / https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1876371#i

Explanations / Details About The Underlying Effectiveness & Mechanisms Of The (Needle-free) Acupunct [Re: ntuc] #86383
03/08/19 02:47 AM
03/08/19 02:47 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member
Explanations / Details About The Underlying Effectiveness & Mechanisms Of The (Needle-free) Acupuncture cure For Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias

Needle-Free Acupuncture is the process of clearing the areas of congestion within the meridians and balancing the Qi without the use of acupuncture needles penetrating the skin
]

In respect of the independent third-party quotation above excerpted from : http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23257&st=30 (Please refer to Post no. 32),

all in all and as a summary, the needle-free acupuncture such as this particular example, http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341 (which is definitely a far better option than epidermic / syringe injections - http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23070759/#.WWr2eFK575d (please refer to the related video - which may be deleted anytime), together with the other bodily acupuncture points, may just potentially bear immeasurable and invaluable therapeutic and curative medical benefits to the mankind, especially the poor and needy ones - http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1673263#i , and of course especially and particularly when they (the other acupuncture points other than the specific Hegu acupoint) are carefully explored, experimented, observed, studied and applied with extreme precautions.

Whilst as a rule of thumb, there are simply no absolute certainties in medical sciences, theories & principles especially when it comes to effective cures and therapies for certain diseases.

Related Article - http://www.thisisms.com/forum/general-discussion-f1/topic29301.html - Please refer to the very last post

And of course, only the final positive curative & therapeutic results & outcomes brought forth & produced would eventually matter & be relevant.

Explanations / Details About The Underlying Effectiveness & Mechanisms Of The (Needle-free) Acupuncture cure For Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias

Next, in respect of (needle-free) acupuncture solutions above, well, "clearing areas of congestion" - please refer to the quotation above, that would mean dispersing and then finally & hopefully purging the dopamine-disturbing toxins / other 'contaminating agents' around the problematic nerves that causes the miscellaneous dystonic muscles twitchings, spasms, other miscellaneous abnormal bodily movements, particularly when these dystonias illnesses cannot be diagnosed, observed, detected conclusively / (at all) by MRI,CT-scans & other mainstream western medical methodologies - since no actual nerves, neurons, neurological damages, decays etc. (such as multiple sclerosis etc) are taking places in such cases of disastrously medicational side effects, such as what the numerous others with Blepharospasm who have experienced with mainstream western medical sciences before turning to this needle-free acupuncture method - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i to get themselves fully cured once-and-for-all in the end.

Thus, theoretically it is such that when such dopamine-disturbing toxins / other 'synaptic activities contaminating agents' around the problematic nerves that causes the miscellaneous dystonic muscles twitchings, spasms, other miscellaneous abnormal bodily movements, are dispersed & hopefully, purged in the end, the desired obvious curative & therapeutic results would be delivered & explicitly experienced by the ones seeking the related treatments, such as the ones in this case https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341#i / https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1876371#i / https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1729694#i.

And hence, the entire curative & therapeutic processes & procedures explained above, are definitely not magic such as what the many others might have misjudged so far. Whilst (hopefully) additional R&D efforts (potentially) put in by other really expert acupuncturists & the related fully accredited acupuncture medical field personnel would definitely make the related curative & therapeutic processes, procedures & most importantly, results & outcomes for such (needle-free) acupuncture solutions for Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias far smoother & far more further enhanced for the ones suffering from these neurologically incapacitating illnesses.

Follow-up
: https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2422073#i - Needle-free Acupuncture cure For Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias - Summary (Full details)

Last edited by ntuc; 03/08/19 03:09 AM.
Mechanisms Of The (Needle-free) Acupuncture Cures For Dystonias Explained - Revised Version [Re: ntuc] #86466
03/11/19 06:11 AM
03/11/19 06:11 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member
Summary

]

Follow-up : (Needle-free) Acupuncture Solutions For Dystonias

In the meantime, the (needle-free) acupuncture solutions for other types of dystonias, especially spasmodic torticollis - the one causing the head to rotate to one side, to pull down towards the chest, or back, or a combination of these postures - Please refer to the website : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia are relatively very much more complicated & definitely require the specific therapeutic consultancies & assistance from the related really expert acupuncturists, to at least improve the incapacitating conditions of such painful and disabling neurological disorder(s).

All in all, kindly be let known especially by the numerous intended others that the posts above, especially this one - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1876376#i - Botox Injections & Surgical Solutions For Blepharospasm / Chronic Eyelid Twitching / Eye Blinking Disorders - Are They Really Viable & Practical Cures ? - Further In-depth Explanations, are merely the curative & therapeutic experiences that I have shared so far with the numerous intended others, particularly to whom who may concern (especially the one still suffering from these serious illnesses), purely from my very own standpoints as a patient who were once suffering from these painfully incapacitating illnesses before, more than a decade ago (of which I totally recovered once-and-for-all from that point of time).

Whilst as for the (needle-free) acupuncture solutions for other types of dystonias, especially spasmodic torticollis - the one causing the head to rotate to one side, to pull down towards the chest, or back, or a combination of these postures (of which I have once also suffered from that as well more than a decade ago before I got totally cured once-and-for-all) - Please refer to the website : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia,

And well, that's just hope that such (needle-free) acupuncture solutions efforts, works & the related research & developments (R&D) etc. will be furthered, advanced & continued from time to time by other really expert acupuncturists & the related fully accredited acupuncture medical field personnel, so as to at least come up with something really curative & therapeutic useful to further relieve the sufferings of the numerous intended related others especially the ones still suffering from other types of dystonias - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia, and other bodily incapacitating neurology complications etc.

Explanations / Details About The Underlying Effectiveness & Mechanisms Of The (Needle-free) Acupuncture cure For Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias - Revised Version

Next, in respect of [b](needle-free) acupuncture solutions above, well, "clearing areas of congestion" - please refer to the quotation above, that would mean dispersing and then finally & hopefully purging the dopamine-disturbing toxins / other 'contaminating agents' around the problematic nerves that causes the miscellaneous dystonic muscles twitchings, spasms, other miscellaneous abnormal bodily movements, particularly when these dystonias illnesses cannot be diagnosed, observed, detected conclusively / (at all) by MRI,CT-scans & other mainstream western medical methodologies - since no actual nerves, neurons, neurological damages, decays etc. (such as multiple sclerosis etc) are taking places in such cases of disastrously medicational side effects, such as what the numerous others with Blepharospasm who have experienced with mainstream western medical sciences before turning to this needle-free acupuncture method - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i to get themselves fully cured once-and-for-all in the end.

Thus, theoretically it is such that when such dopamine antagonist (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine_antagonist) /disturbing toxins / other 'synaptic activities contaminating agents' around the problematic nerves that causes the miscellaneous dystonic muscles twitchings, spasms, other miscellaneous abnormal bodily movements, are dispersed & hopefully, purged in the end, the desired obvious curative & therapeutic results would be delivered & explicitly experienced by the ones seeking the related treatments, such as the ones in this case https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341#i / https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1876371#i / https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1729694#i.

And hence, the entire curative & therapeutic processes & procedures explained above, are definitely not magic such as what the many others might have misjudged so far.

Whilst (hopefully & potentially) additional R&D efforts - for new & further breakthroughs particularly & most importantly, for the findings & discoveries of the right curative acupoints for the cures of other dystonias (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia) such as the discovery of this definitive, precise, highly & speedily curatively effective (& foolproof) Hegu acupoint for Blepharospasm(a minor type of dystonia - please refer to the related website) cure in this case - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i put in (hopefully & potentially) by other really expert acupuncturists & the related fully accredited acupuncture medical field personnel would definitely make the related curative & therapeutic processes, procedures & most importantly, results & outcomes for such (needle-free) acupuncture solutions for Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias far smoother & far more further enhanced for the ones suffering from these neurologically incapacitating illnesses.

as quoted from : https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2422695#i - Needle-free Acupuncture cure For Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias - Summary / Effectiveness & Mechanism Of The Acupuncture Cure Explained[size:14pt][/size]

Last edited by ntuc; 03/11/19 06:43 AM.
(Needle-free) Acupuncture Solutions For Dystonias - Full Explanation [Re: ntuc] #86765
03/21/19 09:42 AM
03/21/19 09:42 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member
Summary

]

Follow-up : (Needle-free) Acupuncture Solutions For Dystonias

In the meantime, the (needle-free) acupuncture solutions for other types of dystonias, especially spasmodic torticollis - the one causing the head to rotate to one side, to pull down towards the chest, or back, or a combination of these postures - Please refer to the website : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia are relatively very much more complicated & definitely require the specific therapeutic consultancies & assistance from the related really expert acupuncturists, to at least improve the incapacitating conditions of such painful and disabling neurological disorder(s).

All in all, kindly be let known especially by the numerous intended others that the posts above, especially this one - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1876376#i - Botox Injections & Surgical Solutions For Blepharospasm / Chronic Eyelid Twitching / Eye Blinking Disorders - Are They Really Viable & Practical Cures ? - Further In-depth Explanations, are merely the curative & therapeutic experiences that I have shared so far with the numerous intended others, particularly to whom who may concern (especially the one still suffering from these serious illnesses), purely from my very own standpoints as a patient who were once suffering from these painfully incapacitating illnesses before, more than a decade ago (of which I totally recovered once-and-for-all from that point of time).

Whilst as for the (needle-free) acupuncture solutions for other types of dystonias, especially spasmodic torticollis - the one causing the head to rotate to one side, to pull down towards the chest, or back, or a combination of these postures (of which I have once also suffered from that as well more than a decade ago before I got totally cured once-and-for-all) - Please refer to the website : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia,

And well, that's just hope that such (needle-free) acupuncture solutions efforts, works & the related research & developments (R&D) etc. will be furthered, advanced & continued from time to time by other really expert acupuncturists & the related fully accredited acupuncture medical field personnel, so as to at least come up with something really curative & therapeutic useful to further relieve the sufferings of the numerous intended related others especially the ones still suffering from other types of dystonias - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia, and other bodily incapacitating neurology complications etc.

Explanations / Details About The Underlying Effectiveness & Mechanisms Of The (Needle-free) Acupuncture cure For Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias - Revised Version

Next, in respect of [b](needle-free) acupuncture solutions above, well, "clearing areas of congestion" - please refer to the quotation above, that would mean dispersing and then finally & hopefully purging the dopamine-disturbing toxins / other 'contaminating agents' around the problematic nerves that causes the miscellaneous dystonic muscles twitchings, spasms, other miscellaneous abnormal bodily movements, particularly when these dystonias illnesses cannot be diagnosed, observed, detected conclusively / (at all) by MRI,CT-scans & other mainstream western medical methodologies - since no actual nerves, neurons, neurological damages, decays etc. (such as multiple sclerosis etc) are taking places in such cases of disastrously medicational side effects, such as what the numerous others with Blepharospasm who have experienced with mainstream western medical sciences before turning to this needle-free acupuncture method - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i to get themselves fully cured once-and-for-all in the end.

Thus, theoretically it is such that when such dopamine antagonist (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine_antagonist) /disturbing toxins / other 'synaptic activities contaminating agents' around the problematic nerves that causes the miscellaneous dystonic muscles twitchings, spasms, other miscellaneous abnormal bodily movements, are dispersed & hopefully, purged in the end, the desired obvious curative & therapeutic results would be delivered & explicitly experienced by the ones seeking the related treatments, such as the ones in this case https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341#i / https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1876371#i / https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1729694#i.

And hence, the entire curative & therapeutic processes & procedures explained above, are definitely not magic such as what the many others might have misjudged so far.

Whilst (hopefully & potentially) additional R&D efforts - for new & further breakthroughs particularly & most importantly, for the findings & discoveries of the right curative acupoints for the cures of other dystonias (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia) such as the discovery of this definitive, precise, highly & speedily curatively effective (& foolproof) Hegu acupoint for Blepharospasm(a minor type of dystonia - please refer to the related website) cure in this case - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i put in (hopefully & potentially) by other really expert acupuncturists & the related fully accredited acupuncture medical field personnel would definitely make the related curative & therapeutic processes, procedures & most importantly, results & outcomes for such (needle-free) acupuncture solutions for Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias far smoother & far more further enhanced for the ones suffering from these neurologically incapacitating illnesses.

as quoted from : https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2422695#i - Needle-free Acupuncture cure For Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias - Summary / Effectiveness & Mechanism Of The Acupuncture Cure Explained

Full Explanation Version Of The Post Above - https://www.thisisms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5672&start=45 (Please refer to the very last post no. 181)

Last edited by ntuc; 03/21/19 10:22 AM.
(Needle-free) Acupuncture Solutions For Other Dystonias - Extra Details [Re: ntuc] #87032
03/30/19 12:18 AM
03/30/19 12:18 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member
Originally Posted by ntuc;1532419
Needle-free Acupuncture Summary

]

In respect of the independent third-party quotation above excerpted from : Needle-free Acupuncture ? - BrainMeta.com Forum (Please refer to Post no. 32),

all in all and as a summary, the needle-free acupuncture such as this particular example, A New Version For The Self-administ...rcles & Bags Forum) 8/8/2008 1233341 (which is definitely a far better option than epidermic / syringe injections - FDA: Botox linked to kids (please refer to the related video - which may be deleted anytime), together with the other bodily acupuncture points, may just potentially bear immeasurable and invaluable therapeutic and curative medical benefits to the mankind, especially the poor and needy ones - Acclaimed Efficacies of The Suggest...cles & Bags Forum) 8/19/2010 1673263 , and of course especially and particularly when they (the other acupuncture points other than the specific Hegu acupoint) are carefully explored, experimented, observed, studied and applied with extreme precautions.

Re : Explanations / Details About The Underlying Effectiveness & Mechanisms Of The (Needle-free) Acupuncture cure For Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias

Whilst (hopefully & potentially) additional R&D efforts - for new & further breakthroughs particularly & most importantly for the findings & discoveries of the right curative acupoints for the cure of other dystonias (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia) such as the discovery of this definitive, precise, highly & speedily curatively effective (& foolproof) Hegu acupoint for Blepharospasm(a minor type of dystonia - please refer to the related website) cure in this case - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i put in (hopefully & potentially) by other really expert acupuncturists & the related fully accredited acupuncture medical field personnel would definitely make the related curative & therapeutic processes, procedures & most importantly, results & outcomes for such (needle-free) acupuncture solutions for Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias far smoother & far more further enhanced for the ones suffering from these neurologically incapacitating illnesses.

Follow-up
: https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2422073#i - Needle-free Acupuncture cure For Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias - Summary (Full details)

Full Explanation Version Of The Post Above - https://www.thisisms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5672&start=45 (Please refer to the very last post no. 181)

Last edited by ntuc; 03/30/19 12:20 AM.
Effectiveness & Mechanisms Of The Acupuncture Cure Explained - Full Version [Re: ntuc] #87445
04/24/19 05:56 AM
04/24/19 05:56 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Follow Up From The Preceding Post Above : Kindly Support The Related Charity Causes :

Please refer to the following veraciously unbiased comments from the other independent third parties about the related totally free-of-charge, simple, self-administered, needle-free, painless, harmless acupuncture / acupressure cure for blepharospasm :

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341

{"I think Actually these persons distributed nearly the identical sore know-how as me from such debilitating sickness and for your data, there were numerous of them who were not so well-to-do, and therefore they could not pay for such costly health accounts of glimpsing the health experts or to get Botox injections / surgical remedy to deal with their non-stop eyelid-twitching problems. Therefore, when I suggested such an acupuncture method to them, I did it out of benevolent humanity, understanding and compassion, and express gratitude God that it worked on each and every individual of them."}

which are quoted from : http://www.drugs.com/forum/alternat...tion-my-personal-experience-46571-2.html (Please refer to Post No : 49)

&

{"For your additional information, I have also appear throughout quite a few people in my real lifestyle annoyed by this type of the non-stop eyelid twitching trouble of distinctive prospects to and degrees of severity, and accordingly, I just propose the method as pointed out above to them and within of weeks, they just knowledge significant improvements to their problems shortly after applying this therapy, and shortly after a amount of weeks , they just recover completely from this sickness. .

And I wish that by contributing this product of article to you, it will somehow enable one to in no much lower than receiving a clue about this sickness."}

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1729694#i

&

{“I’ve been twitching for five days and just tried the acupressure technique on myself, and it stopped! thank you!”} - anon101160 (16)

http://www.wisegeek.com/how-can-i-make-my-eye-stop-twitching.htm

Related Details :

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1681002#i

quoted from:

http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23257

Explanations / Details About The Underlying Effectiveness & Mechanisms Of The (Needle-free) Acupuncture cure For Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias - Full Version

Next, in respect of (needle-free) acupuncture solutions above, well, "clearing areas of congestion" - please refer to the second quotation above, that would mean dispersing and then finally & hopefully purging the dopamine-disturbing toxins / other 'contaminating agents' around the problematic nerves that causes the miscellaneous dystonic muscles twitchings, spasms, other miscellaneous abnormal bodily movements, particularly when these dystonias illnesses cannot be diagnosed, observed, detected conclusively / (at all) by MRI,CT-scans & other mainstream western medical methodologies - since no actual nerves, neurons, neurological damages, decays etc. (such as multiple sclerosis etc) are taking places in such cases of disastrously medicational side effects, such as what the numerous others with Blepharospasm who have experienced with mainstream western medical sciences before turning to this needle-free acupuncture method - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i to get themselves fully cured once-and-for-all in the end.

And hence, the entire curative & therapeutic processes & procedures explained above, are simply & definitely not magic such as what the many others might have misjudged so far, such as one of the examples of such astonishingly (miraculous) remarks as "God that it worked on each and every individual of them" as expressed uninformed,in the very first quotation above, such as many other numerous successful curative / therapeutic cases as well like these ones - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1729694#i - Another Recent Online Third-party Testimonial About The Acclaimed Efficacies of The Suggested Self-administered, Totally Needle-free, Totally Free-of-charge, Painless, Harmless, Simple Acupuncture / Acupressure Method & Appealed Humanitarian Causes For The Numerous Poor And Needy Others.

Whilst, additional, & maybe (potential) R&D efforts, put in (hopefully & potentially) by other really expert acupuncturists & the related fully accredited acupuncture medical field personnel, such as one of these examples - http://www.medicalacupuncture.org/aama_marf/journal/vol14_1/poster1.html - Official clinical studies, findings, researches and developments & progress reports of acupuncture cure for Blepharospasm - a really empirically & substantially very successful one - which had been unfortunately deleted more than 7 years ago due solely to miscellaneous commercially / other moneyed interests-unfavorable / damaging reasons, and thus that's simply saddening,

and well, these & such R&D efforts[/b][b], put in, (hopefully & potentially), by other really expert acupuncturists & the related fully accredited acupuncture medical field personnel, are thus definitely & substantially helpful in the findings of (needle-free) acupuncture solutions for other dystonias - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia .

Next , for the findings of (needle-free) acupuncture solutions of other dystonias - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia ,such R&D efforts, put in, (hopefully & potentially) by other really expert acupuncturists & the related fully accredited acupuncture medical field personnel, are simply essential, and if not indispensable for new & further breakthroughs from time to time, particularly & most importantly,

for the very findings & discoveries of the right curative acupoints for the cures of other dystonias - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia ,such as the discovery of this definitive, precise, highly & speedily curatively effective (& foolproof) Hegu acupoint cure for Blepharospasm (which is a minor type of dystonia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blepharospasm / https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia) in this case. -

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i. - A New Version For The Self-administered, Needle-free Free-Of-Charge Acupuncture Cure For Non-stop Persistent Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking (Which Works Best For Medication / Tardive Dyskinesia-induced Chronic Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking

Essentially & eventually, such R&D efforts, especially the systematic ones put in (hopefully & potentially) by other really expert acupuncturists & the related fully accredited acupuncture medical field personnel would definitely make the related curative & therapeutic processes, procedures & most importantly, results & outcomes for such (needle-free) acupuncture solutions for other Dystonias (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia), far & far smoother & far and far more further enhanced progressively from time to time, theoretically & potentially, such as the like-scenarios in such an ideal case / example - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1876376#i - Botox Injections & Surgical Solutions For Blepharospasm / Chronic Eyelid Twitching / Eye Blinking Disorders - Are They Really Viable & Practical Cures ? - Further In-depth Explanations for the ones suffering from these neurologically incapacitating illnesses.

Additional Information / Other Related Details : https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2422695#i - Needle-free Acupuncture cure For Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias - Short & Condensed Version Of The Post Above / Effectiveness & Mechanism Of The Acupuncture Cure Explained & Other Details

https://www.thisisms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29301&p=256955#p256955 - Follow-up : Common senses for (fees-paying) patients (with picture & video)

Re: Effectiveness & Mechanisms Of The Acupuncture Cure Explained - Full Version [Re: ntuc] #94697
07/27/21 12:51 PM
07/27/21 12:51 PM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Whilst (hopefully & potentially) additional R&D efforts - for new & further breakthroughs particularly & most importantly for the findings & discoveries of the right curative acupoints for the cure of other dystonias (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia) such as the discovery of this definitive, precise, highly & speedily curatively effective (& foolproof) Hegu acupoint for Blepharospasm(a minor type of dystonia - please refer to the related website) cure in this case - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i put in (hopefully & potentially) by other really expert acupuncturists & the related fully accredited acupuncture medical field personnel would definitely make the related curative & therapeutic processes, procedures & most importantly, results & outcomes for such (needle-free) acupuncture solutions for Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias far smoother & far more further enhanced for the ones suffering from these neurologically incapacitating illnesses.

Follow-up : https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2422073#i - Needle-free Acupuncture cure For Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias - Summary (Full details)

Essentially, it is very much noteworthy to know that it would be tremendously and exceedingly helpful for the related Research & Development (R & D) efforts mentioned above, for the findings of other miscellaneous cures for other types of dystonias - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia

,if the underlying therapeutic and curative process, mechanisms etc. of this neeedle-free Acupuncture Cure For Non-stop Persistent Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking (Which Works Best For Medication / Tardive Dyskinesia-induced Chronic Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking) l Blepharospasm - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266 ,

well, rather getting its related therapeutic and curative effects experienced by the ones applying & subsequently benefiting from it, being deemed & labeled simply as something unexplained, divine / magical etc.

, it would instead serve much greater practical, pragmatic, realistic & far-reaching miscellaneous medical purposes if,

the underlying effectiveness, therapeutic and curative process, mechanisms etc. of this neeedle-free Acupuncture Cure For Blepharospasm - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i / https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blepharospasm — being one of the many types of Dystonia disorders - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia ,

could be scientifically observed, studied, analyzed, etc. as an useful precursor (for the findings of the cures for other dystonias - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia )through such miscellaneous neuroimaging - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroimaging technology, devices, facilities etc.such as MRIs, CT-scans etc.

Last edited by ntuc; 07/27/21 01:39 PM.
Re: Effectiveness & Mechanisms Of The Acupuncture Cure Explained - Full Version [Re: ntuc] #94812
08/15/21 07:43 PM
08/15/21 07:43 PM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member
Effectiveness & Mechanisms Of The Acupuncture Cure Explained - Other Key Points - Full Version

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2441460#i

Untold & Deliberately Concealed Disastrous Hazards & Side Effects of Dopamine Antagonist / Antipsych [Re: ntuc] #94913
09/04/21 01:58 PM
09/04/21 01:58 PM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member
Follow-up - Untold & Deliberately Concealed Disastrous Hazards & Side Effects of Dopamine Antagonist / Antipsychotics / Neuroleptics

Please refer to the follows -

Dopamine antagonist
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine_antagonist  - Most antipsychotics are dopamine antagonists,.....  prolonged / unregulated / incautious / uninformed / uninhibited intakes / usages of such medications may endanger its users to the eventually-inevitable disastrous medicational side effects (due to the unavoidably gradual accumulations of dopamine receptors blocking agents  - dopamine antagonist chemicals time over time in their bodies) of Extrapyramidal symptoms (EPS) associated with typical antipsychotics:
* Early stage – occurs at onset of treatment or following increased dose, patients recover when dose is decreased[13]
* Acute dystonias[13] – muscle spasms and sustained abnormal postures and onset occurs within a few days; can be treated with anticholinergics
* risk factors include age, gender and family history[13]
* Akathisia[13][14] - pacing and restlessness and onset occurs within the first few months; 
Neuroleptic malignant syndrome -  a rare[5][6] but life-threatening reaction that can occur in response to neuroleptic or antipsychotic medication.[1] Symptoms include high fever, confusion, rigid muscles, variable blood pressure, sweating, and fast heart rate.[1] Complications may include rhabdomyolysis, high blood potassium, kidney failure, or seizures

as excerpted from : https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1422662#i - Other Ugly Truths About Cost-cutting Policy of The Public Psychiatric Medical Facility

Untold & Deliberately Concealed Disastrous Hazards & Side Effects of Dopamine Antagonist / Antipsych [Re: ntuc] #95589
12/20/21 05:42 PM
12/20/21 05:42 PM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member
Follow-up - Untold & Deliberately Concealed Disastrous Hazards & Side Effects of Dopamine Antagonist / Antipsychotics / Neuroleptics

Dopamine Antagonist

Dopamine Antagonist   - Most antipsychotics  - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipsychotic are dopamine antagonists,.....  prolonged / unregulated / incautious / uninformed / uninhibited intakes / usages of such medications may endanger its users to the eventually-inevitable disastrous medicational side effects (due to the unavoidably gradual accumulations of dopamine receptors blocking agents  - dopamine antagonist chemicals time over time in their bodies)

of Extrapyramidal symptoms (EPS)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrapyramidal_symptoms associated with typical antipsychotics:

Early stage – occurs at onset of treatment or following increased dose, patients recover when dose is decreased

Acute dystonia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia - muscle spasms and sustained abnormal postures and onset occurs within a few days; can be treated with anticholinergics
risk factors include age, gender and family history

Akathisia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akathisia - pacing and restlessness and onset occurs within the first few months

Neuroleptic malignant syndrome -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroleptic_malignant_syndrome a rare but life-threatening reaction that can occur in response to neuroleptic or antipsychotic medications - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipsychotic.

Symptoms include high fever - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperpyrexia ,confusion, rigid muscles, variable blood pressure, sweating, and fast heart rate.

Complications may include rhabdomyolysis - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhabdomyolysis, high blood potassium - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperkalemia , kidney failure - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidney_failure or seizures - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seizure

Any medications within the family of neuroleptics can cause the condition, though typical antipsychotics - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typical_antipsychotic appear to have a higher risk than atypicals - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atypical_antipsychotic ,specifically first generation antipsychotics like haloperidol.

Onset is often within a few weeks of starting the medication but can occur at any time.Risk factors include dehydration, agitation - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychomotor_agitation , and catatonia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catatonia .

Rapidly decreasing the use of levodopa - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levodopa or other dopamine agonists - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine_agonist ,such as pramipexole - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pramipexole ,may also trigger the condition.

The underlying mechanism involves blockage of dopamine receptors - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine_receptor . Diagnosis is based on symptoms.

Related illustration of the worst-case disastrous scenarios mentioned above

as excerpted from : Other Ugly Truths About Cost-cutting Policy of The Public Psychiatric Medical Facility

Last edited by ntuc; 12/20/21 05:45 PM.
Untold & Deliberately Concealed Disastrous Hazards & Side Effects of Dopamine Antagonist / Antipsych [Re: ntuc] #95604
12/24/21 04:00 PM
12/24/21 04:00 PM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Dopamine Antagonist

Dopamine Antagonist   - Most antipsychotics  - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipsychotic are dopamine antagonists,.....  prolonged / unregulated / incautious / uninformed / uninhibited intakes / usages of such medications may endanger its users to the eventually-inevitable disastrous medicational side effects (due to the unavoidably gradual accumulations of dopamine receptors blocking agents  - dopamine antagonist chemicals time over time in their bodies)

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrapyramidal_symptoms associated with typical antipsychotics:

Early stage – occurs at onset of treatment or following increased dose, patients recover when dose is decreased

Acute dystonia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia - muscle spasms and sustained abnormal postures and onset occurs within a few days; can be treated with anticholinergics

Akathisia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akathisia - pacing and restlessness and onset occurs within the first few months

Neuroleptic malignant syndrome -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroleptic_malignant_syndrome a rare but life-threatening reaction that can occur in response to neuroleptic or antipsychotic medications - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipsychotic.

Symptoms include high fever - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperpyrexia ,confusion, rigid muscles, variable blood pressure, sweating, and fast heart rate.

Complications may include rhabdomyolysis - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhabdomyolysis, high blood potassium - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperkalemia , kidney failure - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidney_failure or seizures - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seizure

Any medications within the family of neuroleptics can cause the condition, though typical antipsychotics - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typical_antipsychotic appear to have a higher risk than atypicals - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atypical_antipsychotic ,specifically first generation antipsychotics like haloperidol.

Onset is often within a few weeks of starting the medication but can occur at any time.Risk factors include dehydration, agitation - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychomotor_agitation , and catatonia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catatonia .

Rapidly decreasing the use of levodopa - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levodopa or other dopamine agonists - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine_agonist ,such as pramipexole - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pramipexole ,may also trigger the condition.

The underlying mechanism involves blockage of dopamine receptors - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine_receptor . Diagnosis is based on symptoms.

as excerpted from : Other Ugly Truths About Cost-cutting Policy of The Public Psychiatric Medical Facility

Note : Existing matching examples of the related disastrous scenarios described & explained above can be fully seen, witnessed, traced, observed, studied, examined & verified anywhere in the real life

Other Ugly Truths About Cost-cutting Policy of The Public Psychiatric Medical Facility

Last edited by ntuc; 12/24/21 04:02 PM.
Untold & Deliberately Concealed Disastrous Hazards & Side Effects of Dopamine Antagonist / Antipsych [Re: ntuc] #95644
01/07/22 08:59 AM
01/07/22 08:59 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Dopamine Antagonist

Note : Existing matching examples of the related disastrous scenarios described & explained above can be fully seen, witnessed, traced, observed, studied, examined & verified anywhere in the real life

Other Ugly Truths About Cost-cutting Policy of The Public Psychiatric Medical Facility - With related BBC video clips available for viewings

Related follow-ups :-

Dystonias - My healing methods, processes and experiences

Meanwhile, It is realistically worthy to take note that these disastrously incapacitating disorders, especially Dystonias etc.would not just disappear all by themselves for good unless something really curatively effective & practical such as these examples -

A New Version For The Self-administ...nt Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking ,

Botox Injections & Surgical Sol... Cures ? - Further In-depth Explanations etc.

are found & applied as really therapeutically effective treatments & remedies to eliminate them.

Effectiveness & Mechanisms Of T...lained - Full Version - Other Key Points

Last edited by ntuc; 01/07/22 09:47 AM.
Untold & Deliberately Concealed Disastrous Hazards & Side Effects of Dopamine Antagonist / Antipsych [Re: ntuc] #95659
01/11/22 05:33 AM
01/11/22 05:33 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Dopamine Antagonist

Other Ugly Truths About Cost-cutting Policy of The Public Psychiatric Medical Facility - With related BBC video clips available for viewings

Dystonias - My healing methods, processes and experiences - Everything written within can be fully checked, examined, known, positively verified and authenticated in crystal clear ways beyond any doubts.

Meanwhile, It is realistically worthy to take note that these disastrously incapacitating disorders, especially Dystonias etc.would not just disappear all by themselves for good unless something really curatively effective & practical such as these examples -

A New Version For The Self-administ...nt Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking ,

are found & applied as really therapeutically effective treatments & remedies to eliminate them.

Thank you.

Untold & Deliberately Concealed Disastrous Hazards & Side Effects of Dopamine Antagonist / Antipsych [Re: ntuc] #95680
01/15/22 01:07 AM
01/15/22 01:07 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Dopamine Antagonist

Dystonias - My healing methods, processes and experiences - Everything written within can be fully checked, examined, known, positively verified and authenticated in crystal clear ways beyond any doubts.

Thank you.

Note : Recurring symptoms of such mind-numbing side effects may stupefy the related medication users in the long run.

Untold & Deliberately Concealed Disastrous Hazards & Side Effects of Dopamine Antagonist / Antipsych [Re: ntuc] #95685
01/15/22 07:23 AM
01/15/22 07:23 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Dopamine Antagonist

Related follow-ups :

Note : Recurring symptoms of such mind-numbing side effects may stupefy the related medication users in the long run.

- Please refer to the demonstration video clip included in this website :

Akathisia

Untold & Deliberately Concealed Disastrous Hazards & Side Effects of Dopamine Antagonist / Antipsych [Re: ntuc] #95695
01/16/22 07:31 AM
01/16/22 07:31 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Dopamine Antagonist

Related follow-ups :

Akathisia

Related follow-ups :

Akathisia

Related BBC video clips - Care home...lly of such stupefied fragile old people

Untold & Deliberately Concealed Disastrous Hazards & Side Effects of Dopamine Antagonist / Antipsych [Re: ntuc] #95936
09/19/22 04:15 AM
09/19/22 04:15 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Dopamine Antagonist  

- Most antipsychotics  - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipsychotic are dopamine antagonists,.....  prolonged / unregulated / incautious / uninformed / uninhibited intakes / usages of such medications may endanger its users to the eventually-inevitable disastrous medicational side effects (due to the unavoidably gradual accumulations of dopamine receptors blocking agents  - dopamine antagonist chemicals time over time in their bodies)

Akathisia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akathisia - pacing and restlessness and onset occurs within the first few may months

Akathisia

Neuroleptic malignant syndrome -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroleptic_malignant_syndrome a rare but life-threatening reaction that can occur in response to neuroleptic or antipsychotic medication - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipsychotic.

as excerpted from :  Other Ugly Truths About Cost-cutting Policy of The Public Psychiatric Medical Facility - With related BBC video clips available for viewings

are found & applied as really therapeutically effective treatments & remedies to eliminate them - being the Dopamine Antagonist chemicals accumulated time after time in these incapacitated peoples’ bodies.

Untold & Deliberately Concealed Disastrous Hazards & Side Effects of Dopamine Antagonist / Antipsych [Re: ntuc] #95949
09/24/22 04:55 AM
09/24/22 04:55 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Dopamine Antagonist  

- Most antipsychotics  - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipsychotic are dopamine antagonists,.....  prolonged / unregulated / incautious / uninformed / uninhibited intakes / usages of such medications may endanger its users to the eventually-inevitable disastrous medicational side effects (due to the unavoidably gradual accumulations of dopamine receptors blocking agents  - dopamine antagonist chemicals time over time in their bodies)

Akathisia

Neuroleptic malignant syndrome -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroleptic_malignant_syndrome a rare but life-threatening reaction that can occur in response to neuroleptic or antipsychotic medication - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipsychotic.

as excerpted from :  Other Ugly Truths About Cost-cutting Policy of The Public Psychiatric Medical Facility - With related BBC video clips available for viewings

are found & applied as really therapeutically effective treatments & remedies to eliminate them - being the Dopamine Antagonist chemicals accumulated time after time in these incapacitated peoples’ bodies.

Whilst in these cases, it is noteworthy that physiotherapies & other manually-oriented treatments and therapies are simply irrelevant for such undisputed neurologically movements disorders, and that’s simply a very simple common sense.

Effectiveness Of The Acupuncture Cure Explained: Full Version - Other Key Points [Re: ntuc] #96013
03/30/23 01:19 AM
03/30/23 01:19 AM
N
ntuc  Offline OP
Master Member

Effectiveness Of The Acupuncture Cure Explained: Full Version - Other Key Points

Quote [Follow Up From The Preceding Post Above : Kindly Support The Related Charity Causes :

Please refer to the following veraciously unbiased comments from the other independent third parties about the related totally free-of-charge, simple, self-administered, needle-free, painless, harmless acupuncture / acupressure cure for blepharospasm :

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1233341

{"I think Actually these persons distributed nearly the identical sore know-how as me from such debilitating sickness and for your data, there were numerous of them who were not so well-to-do, and therefore they could not pay for such costly health accounts of glimpsing the health experts or to get Botox injections / surgical remedy to deal with their non-stop eyelid-twitching problems. Therefore, when I suggested such an acupuncture method to them, I did it out of benevolent humanity, understanding and compassion, and express gratitude God that it worked on each and every individual of them."}

which are quoted from : http://www.drugs.com/forum/alternat...tion-my-personal-experience-46571-2.html (Please refer to Post No : 49)

&

{"For your additional information, I have also appear throughout quite a few people in my real lifestyle annoyed by this type of the non-stop eyelid twitching trouble of distinctive prospects to and degrees of severity, and accordingly, I just propose the method as pointed out above to them and within of weeks, they just knowledge significant improvements to their problems shortly after applying this therapy, and shortly after a amount of weeks , they just recover completely from this sickness. .

And I wish that by contributing this product of article to you, it will somehow enable one to in no much lower than receiving a clue about this sickness."}

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1729694#i

&

{“I’ve been twitching for five days and just tried the acupressure technique on myself, and it stopped! thank you!”} - anon101160 (16)

http://www.wisegeek.com/how-can-i-make-my-eye-stop-twitching.htm

Related Details :

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1681002#i] End Quote

Quote [ Whilst (hopefully & potentially) additional R&D efforts - for new & further breakthroughs particularly & most importantly for the findings & discoveries of the right curative acupoints for the cure of other dystonias (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia) such as the discovery of this definitive, precise, highly & speedily curatively effective (& foolproof) Hegu acupoint for Blepharospasm(a minor type of dystonia - please refer to the related website) cure in this case - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i put in (hopefully & potentially) by other really expert acupuncturists & the related fully accredited acupuncture medical field personnel would definitely make the related curative & therapeutic processes, procedures & most importantly, results & outcomes for such (needle-free) acupuncture solutions for Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias far smoother & far more further enhanced for the ones suffering from these neurologically incapacitating illnesses.

Follow-up : https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2422073#i - Needle-free Acupuncture cure For Blepharospasm / Other Dystonias - Summary (Full details)] End Quote

Essentially, it is very much noteworthy to know that it would be tremendously and exceedingly helpful for the related Research & Development (R & D) efforts mentioned above, for the findings of other miscellaneous cures for other types of dystonias - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia

,if the underlying therapeutic and curative process, mechanisms etc. of this neeedle-free Acupuncture Cure For Non-stop Persistent Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking (Which Works Best For Medication / Tardive Dyskinesia-induced Chronic Rapid Eyelid-twitching / Eye-blinking) l Blepharospasm - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266 ,

well, rather getting its related therapeutic and curative effects experienced by the ones applying & subsequently benefiting from it, being deemed & labeled simply as something unexplained, divine / magical etc.

, it would instead serve much greater practical, pragmatic, realistic & far-reaching miscellaneous medical purposes if,

the underlying effectiveness, therapeutic and curative process, mechanisms etc. of this neeedle-free Acupuncture Cure For Blepharospasm - https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i / https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blepharospasm — being one of the many types of Dystonia disorders - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia ,

could be scientifically observed, studied, analyzed, etc. as an useful precursor (for the findings of the cures for other dystonias - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia )through such miscellaneous neuroimaging - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroimaging technology, devices, facilities etc.such as MRIs, CT-scans etc.

Note : Whatsoever ideological, methodological, technical bias, differences, moneyed-interests conflicts / considerations etc. between these 2 vastly different schools of medicines - Traditional Chinese Medicine & Western Medical Sciences,

would need to be buried & set aside,

purely for the potentially near / distant futures successful findings of conclusive & comprehensive cures for other types of dystonias - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia , with this one https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428266#i / https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blepharospasm , serving as their (at least reference-useful) model / exemplary precursors,

for the sakes of well-being, welfare, healthcare of all mankind, particularly the ones who are still suffering & struggling with such medicine-caused dystonias - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia .

Lastly, I bona fide, have fully delivered my points, whilst the rest are fully up to the intended persons and whomever it may concern.

Additional References Related To Above :

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2424093#i - Effectiveness & Mechanisms Of The Acupuncture Cure Explained - Full Version