Share this page using this social media safe link:
https://gsw.bz/stopha

A Potential Life-Saving Therapy for Heart Attacks

This is not medical advice. If you have a heart problem, consult a qualified medical professional.

Breakthrough may save lives: Because the venom peptides rapidly steal vital magnesium from the blood potentially causing heart attacks, the new therapy for stopping a heart attack may be rapid dosing of magnesium, perhaps 200 to 400 mg, with an equal, or slightly higher, dose of potassium.

This may be a game-changing lifesaver.

The rapid-response sequence would be:

1. Liquid Magnesium
2. Liquid Potassium
3. Magnesium Lysinate-Glycinate or Taurate
4. Potassium Citrate
5. Magnesium Cream
6. 16 oz of water
7. Other therapies as recommended by dr. (aspirin, etc.)

Liquid Magnesium

Fast absorbing liquid magnesium may be most helpful for very quick absorption. Good to keep some on hand. I like this one. I would personally take five drops with an ounce of water in this situation.

Liquid Potassium

It can also be taken as a liquid to speed delivery in this situation. I like this one.

Magnesium Capsules

In this situation, I would also take a couple (200 to 400 mg) Magnesium Lysinate/Glysinate, which is very easily absorbed. I would take this with 400 mg of potassium (see below). Magnesium Taurate is also a good candidate. The type of mag is not as critical, although magnesium citrate and magnesium malate are more likely to induce diarrhea.

Magnesium Cream

I would also immediately apply a magnesium lotion to the inner arms, sides of torso, or any thin-skin area to speed direct-to-blood delivery. I like this one.

Potassium Capsules

Any good chelated potassium. I like Albion Potassium which is very quickly and easily absorbable.

Hopefully this information will save lives.

Return to The Founder's Blog

Last edited by Russ; 12/19/23 11:10 AM.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)