News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,751 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,031 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,151 Please HELP!!!
162,155 Open Conspiracy
106,589 History rules
99,060 Symmetry
87,839 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Amalgams the most important factor in discriminating health #970
08/16/04 10:20 PM
08/16/04 10:20 PM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

Mercury amalgams the most important factor in discriminating health?

What makes me most angry about the mercury fact is that it's getting so little evidence on health newspapers and information. Yet it's probably THE most important factor in discriminating people's health. Let's face the truth: I guess heavy metal toxicity is THE cause of most chronic disease. Why? My intuition is that the body is "programmed" to be healthy if it has all essential nutrients and is not poisoned. Now, supposing you have all essential nutrients (which is pretty easy taking a good multivitamin-multimineral and eating a decent diet), your source of unwell being is being poisoned: Heavy metals, expecially mercury, have the ability to build up in the body, this way they cause CHRONIC poisoning, therefore CHRONIC disease. (I don't really know, there might be other chronic poisonings other than heavy metals (are there?))

I really hate to hear stupid health experts saying "the key to health is moderation: eat a bit of everything" or "eat much fibre" or "eat red meat only once a week" or ... complete bull****.

Even the important things, such as not smoking and not drinking alchool are probably much less important than not having MERCURY in your mouth.

What really amazes me is that even the huge OCEANS are deeply poisoned by MERCURY FROM AMALGAMS!!! And think about our mouths, where the concentration is billions of times greater! Oh my god! And if ONE gram of mercury can contaminate 20.000 kg of food, will it do good in our 70 kg bodies?

Oh, but it's not releasead...
Yeah, sure, if after 10 years 50% of it has gone, where is it?

Oh but the quantities are minimal....
Yeah, but if you check the amount released with the maximum intake it's 10-100 times greater!

you're stupid if you don't accept these facts as a proof, it's so obvious.

The point probably goes back to the lack of critic sense in people: when you teach them something they follow it for life, even if . I'm lucky I developed very early in my days the believe that everything they tell you might be wrong (and, shame on me, as a first thing I try to prove it's wrong!). I remember recently my math teacher wrote a formula obviously wrong and I said "sorry but this can't be right", he said yes, I said obviously not, he said of course it is, I insisted, he said he "copied it from the book", I said I did not agree but I would leave the question, everybody in the end accepted what he said and had a millions of doubts and tried to justify him in every way when I explained them the inconsistency of the formula. Bah, stupid authority.

By the way, now the criminals are not the dentists: they are stupid, misinformed and mercury poisoned. The criminals are the ADA and all the health authorities that say it's safe and don't ban mercury NOW. Or maybe they also are just stupid. Maybe we are just damned to living in a world of stupid people in responsability places. That would be even more terrible than thinking they are smart and guilty...

There are obviously many smart people, but somehow they are overwhelmed by the stupid. Maybe that's it. Dentists are sure not "brains". ADA itself must be formed by stupid dentists. Probably ADA itself does not really believe the importance of mercury toxicity. Probably they are all like my math teacher that copied from the book. But, the hell, aaaaaaaaaargh.

Now, here is an insight: this is the danger of teaching: you learn the conclusions but you don't know "why" and "how" you reached that conclusion, because often it's too hard for you to understand. Say conclusion="amalgams are safe" why= who knows/who cares

This is a bit the nice thing of math, if you want to make me believe something, you gotta prove it to me from scrap, no authority behind you. And if I find something wrong in your reasoning, I have the right to contest your result. All ADA's reasoning is logically flawed.

I don't know who to be angry with ;-P
If people don't understand it's not their fault.

By the way now I'm mercury free from 5 days... I'm calmer, a bit more energy, no more nausea, no more depression, no more overwhelming unwellness and, incredibly rapid recovery, no more cold hands and feet! . But I still have my heart problems (palpitations), quite a lot of fatigue when running, and I guess a bit of a damaged kidney (some protein in the urine, low urine output also if I drink a lot) and short term memory problems. At least I stopped worring about my life. My dentist said all my 7 amalgams where pretty big and all went down to the gum! I must have had 5 g mercury in my mouth ;-P

Argh I think I'll have to put up a web page about this myself :-|

Rage...

Re: Amalgams the most important factor in discriminating health #971
08/19/04 11:21 AM
08/19/04 11:21 AM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing."

--Jefferson

Feel free to send me your whole story and I'll post it on mercurytalk.com.

http://mercurytalk.com

Bottom line is, a few people profit from your and my suffering... a lot!

Here are some links you should check out...

Huggins Radio Interview - $50 Million/year to ADA foe amalgam fillings... listen carefully

Dutch Anti Amalgam Foundation

You have every right to be angry. I am. The ADA has profited as our expense, and we have lost time and quality of life that can never be recovered, not for any amount of civil law suit money.

Unfortunately, apathy and a great misinformation campaign is alive and well in the U.S. (and other countries) and is beyond what most people want to hear, so they choose not to know.

I only wish people would have listened to what our group way saying in the mid 90s about everything from GATT, NAFTA, to the ADA, and more. Now the manufacturing infrastructure of this country has been gutted, our health is in shambles and everyone is wondering what happened.

Bottom line... Apathy happened.

Too many have bought into the idea that ignorance is bliss. I still am astounded that people, who attended our educational meetings about a myriad of subjects, continually chose not to get involved. In fact, they didn't come back. They just didn't want to know. They told me (because I asked why they didn't want to come back) that they were "too busy", "it wasn't their responsibility", or they said "it's too scary".

I believe, when enough people are harmed and angry, then will people become motivated enough will make those who are responsible for placing mercury in our mouths and in vaccinations be punished. But the old truths are still alive and well:

"Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

--The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America (The "Declaration of Independence"), paragraph 2

I say, one count of the crime for each person injured. That'll make policy-makers think twice next time.

Unless people proactively assert positive change, the human condition only gets worse. And why is this?

Simple. There are people in the world (currently in powerful positions) that have no moral restraint; Who continue to strive for money and power and have no care what the effect on the general population is and, in fact, are very aware that a suffering, unhealthy population is very profitable for them.

Until we are all willing to wake up and become proactive, indeed, as Jefferson said:

"Evil flourishes..."

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: Amalgams the most important factor in discriminating health #972
08/19/04 01:42 PM
08/19/04 01:42 PM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

Hi Russ, I am not sending you my story because it's not finished yet. However, I do feel better every day. Still I'm not really fit, but when I remember how sick I was a month ago it's quite impressive. I could even start eating more carbs, that usually could not eat without getting sick. Infact I thought I had diabetes or was celiac some years ago!

I'm not telling many people about this until I find out how much of my sickness was due to mercury. Right now I think 50% of my sickness has gone, I want to know how much of it will go away before saying "it was just the amalgams!", since 50% is still there. It was indeed the amalgams, I don't know if "just".

>I still am astounded that people, who attended our educational meetings about a myriad of subjects, continually chose not to get involved

I think this is a point that ought to be noticed: you may not put the attention of people on a "myriad" of subjects: you must have priorities. I think the amalgams probelm (oh yes, vaccinations too) is the number one priority for health in the western world. If you say "amalgams are dangerous" and "people eat too much sugar" at the same meeting, people will think they have the same importance, while it is definetely not so.

Oh, since you are a health expert and a smart guy, do you any health risk with similar importance? I mean, now that I know how much amalgams hurt, I want to know if there is something else that might hurt me that way without me knowing... (yes, I now about sigarets and alchool...)

Thx

Matteo

Re: Amalgams the most important factor in discriminating health #973
08/19/04 04:30 PM
08/19/04 04:30 PM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
I believe you're right about staying focused in meetings. When you cover too much information, most people get discouraged or overwhelmed. I love information, the more the better so I?at the time?didn't expect anyone else be overwhelmed.

I also agree that amalgams/mercury is probably the most important health issue today. The more I've studied it, the more I've realized how much it affects our world.

Did you know the top 4 diseases in the U.S. today can be (and probably are, in many or most cases) traced back to mercury?

About any other issues that you should be concerned about...

(As you mentioned) Vaccinations are a big problem for a myriad of reasons. This is another scam that has been brought upon the world. Most vaccinations are more dangerous than the diseases they supposedly protect you against.

I have a copy of a recent AP report that says 5 of 8 of the persons who currently (right now) sit on the recommendation board of the WHO and decide which vaccinations should become "public policy" receive royalties from the very vaccines they recommend. Yes! The exact vaccines they recommend.

I truly wish everyone would open their eyes and get involved in spreading this type of information to everyone they care about.

Other issues to be concerned about...

Fluoride. This is another scam that I could go on and on about. In fact, there are volumes of research about this. Bottom line, de-calcification, which, of course, affects muscular/skeletal/nervous systems, etc. Ironically, it's supposed to protect against cavities but actually causes them. Think about how great this is for the dental industry, and, of course, bad for us.

Caffiene. It'll demineralize you in record time. Potassium, magnesium, calcium, and many other vital minerals.

Sugar (Sucrose-"processed sugar"). Same as caffiene. Processed sugar has the mineral content removed. Without chromium and vanadium, sugar is toxic to the body. In nature, these minerals occur naturally with sugars.

Fluorescent bulbs - mercury
Coal-buring power plants - mercury
"Treated" lumber - arsenic
Felt - mercury (used as a "stiffener") - Remember the story of the "mad hatter". He was made "mad" by the effect of the mercury when treating the felt used in hat-making.
Fluoride - Increases brain uptake of aluminum which may contribute to Altzheimers. I believe mercury is the "root" cause because of the Tublin and Actin degeneration of the nerve fibers leaving denuded neurofibrils.
"Cloudy" plastic, like that used in some bottled water containers for milk containers. It leaches cancer-causing chemicals.
White "rosin"-type dental fillings - contains methacrylate which degenerates the liver and kidneys (close cousin to "super glue")

OK, I guess that's enough for now.

All the best and please feel free to let me know if you want me to post your story at some future time. Good or bad, I don't want to paint an unrealistic picture of amalgam removal, I just want people to be properly informed.

The Captian
Re: Amalgams the most important factor in discriminating health #974
08/20/04 05:22 AM
08/20/04 05:22 AM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

Thx a lot! That's a nice picture! I'll start eating less sugar... Oh and about floride... I'm lucky there's no supplementation in italy... but that's also a terrible thing since it's "imposed".

And yes, I'm convinced that almost all disease in infact "nutritional", not genetic or hereditary as they try to convince us.

Another scandal is how our doctors are trained: instead of researching the root cause of disease they try stupid "tricks" to block the symptoms... That's obviously a wrong approach... You must search for simple, nutritional causes.

That's why when I read about mercury in the amalgams it made SOOO much sense to explain disese. Moreover it's a thing no one is aware of and that one cannot change changing his dietary style, so it's terribly "CHRONIC". It explains also why chronic diseases are not usually reversed: once you got amalgams, it's for life! That's the point that makes it much worst than all other nutritional issues.

My story is sure not bad, I'm definetely better, the fastest change I experienced is that now I finally have warm hand and feet always! Mental changes were also sensible, much more relaxed. No more nausea. Only thing I can complaint about is that I am still a bit short of breath and still have heart palpitations/racing. Yet I'm just 10 days from removal. Oh, and I also have kidney problems, but I don't know if those are reversible.

Thank you for the good job you're doing!

Matteo

Whole foods theory!! #975
08/20/04 10:17 PM
08/20/04 10:17 PM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

Man... I'm starting to get out a new picture... about the sugar thingy... I guess you're right... Also I had already tried chromium for the diabetes-like symptoms I have some times...

But now I gotta much more general hypothesis:

I figured this out when I read that, in an apple, 90% of the chromium is in the skin! The same also in grain (90% in the bran...)... Not only taking the bran away is "refining", also taking the peel off an apple!!! Crazy!!! but quite sensible...

Take an animal: we only eat the "lean" meat, usually: I'm pretty sure that too is "refining"!!! We probably should eat everything, including bones (the main calcium source for carnivores!) and organ meats... For instance, I read on iThyroid.com that many problems can be caused by not having enough copper, that is stored most in the liver of the animals... eating only lean meats probably imbalances things! Crazy!

Crazy! but very logical if you think about it... after all I have always tried to find "general" theories, principles for healthy eating... Going for the supplements way is good, probably unavoidable, but at least I wanted to know why!

Makes sense?

Good Stuff, It's Nice to Hear Common Sense In Action #976
08/21/04 01:05 PM
08/21/04 01:05 PM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Just a few tips for those it may concern...

Chromium picolinate is virutally useless for balancing blood sugar. It's only popular because it's patented and pharma makes money from it.

Instead, use Chromium GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor). The GTF makes all the difference in the world.

I used the brand from Nature's Sunshine Products, took 2 tablets per day, 5 days per week when I still had amalgams and it worked great in helping me keep my sugar even throughout the day. Now, (4 years after amalgam removal) I don't need them anymore. My sugar stays pretty level on it's own.

Also, mercury blocks selenium binding points which is vital for sugar balance.

I didn't know it then (when I had amalgams), but I would have taken vitamin E with selenium. You need extra selenium to compensate for the large amount that is wasted with high mercury levels. Vitamin E protects against the damaging oxidative effects of mercury.

The previous post is absolutely right about medicine wanting to blame everything on genetics. This is only a ploy to lend credibility to the idea of "living with" a disease.

Hey, if it's genetic, you really don't have a choice, do you. You might as well go home and take some pharm-candy for the rest of your life so you can tolerate the disease you've been told you have to "live with".

I was interviewing potential employees a few weeks ago and a woman told me she was told by her doctor that the ADD her son has is genetic and he'll just have to continue taking his drugs and live with it the rest of his life.

GARBAGE! Very few things do we have to live with.

You're also right about medicine only blocking symptoms. This way, you forget about the disease and it progresses as you continue to give money to pharma. They like that. You slowly deteriorate until you need more agressive treatment which costs more money, etc., etc.

People simply need to wake up and realize that the body, in most cases heals itself as long as nothing is hindering it (i.e. heavy metals) and it has the materials it needs to do its job (vitamins, minerals, etc.). So, what's the best thing you can do for your health?

Eat well (close to nature) and avoid toxins! Simple.

I don't know what your kidney problems are but Dandelion promotes detox and is a stimulant for kidneys, liver and gall bladder and helps many with various ailments.

Here is a excerpt from the HART book which we produce about dandelion:

"Dandelion has been shown to help the liver and gallbladder filter out toxins and purify the blood, as well as stimulate the kidneys to eliminate toxins through the urine. Dandelion contains enzyme-like compounds which assist cell metabolism and increase bile secretion in the liver. As a result, dandelion inhibits bile duct inflammation, cirrhosis, dyspepsia with constipation, gallstones, hepatitis and jaundice. Other research shows dandelion exhibits anti-inflammatory properties and restricts the development of an enlarged or swollen liver. In essence, all glands associated with digestive function respond quickly and effectively to dandelion. Dandelion provides viscous fiber which absorbs toxins from the bowel, balances intestinal flora, lowers serum cholesterol, reduces bowel transit time, and soothes digestive tract tissues. Dandelion is especially beneficial for spleen ailments and for eliminating uric acid buildup. Dandelion has also been used to treat acne, age spots, eczema, heartburn, psoriasis, rheumatism, urinary disorders, water retention, chronic joint complaints such as gout and osteoarthritis, and edema resulting from high blood pressure and heart weakness."

From the Herb Allure Resource Toolkit by Herb Allure
HART Book

Hope this helps and best of luck.

The Captian
Re: Good Stuff, It's Nice to Hear Common Sense In Action #977
08/21/04 10:11 PM
08/21/04 10:11 PM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

Hey, thx for the tips!

Yep my main persistent symptom now is glucose resistance, that is, after I eat I often become hungrier than before but I feel my heart is under stress (high heart rate...). This happens particularly when I eat carbs.

While various symptoms have disappeared-decreased after removing amalgams (cold hands and feet, anxiety, depression, nausea), this hasn't yet :-(

Re: Good Stuff, It's Nice to Hear Common Sense In Action #978
08/21/04 10:38 PM
08/21/04 10:38 PM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

Oh, my kidney problems... I realized one day that I can urinate much less than I did once (Once (say 8 years ago) I could drink 5 liters per day and urinate them, now I can't urinate more than one liter per day, If I just force myself to drink a lot water it finds alternative ways to go out: sweating at first then diarrhea.), I have problems when I take foods too rich in potassium and I have protein in the urine.

I read a nice study where they put 12 amalgams on sheep and they saw their renal function drop 50% in 30 days... I mean, how can you ignore these facts... Oh, but the ADA said that "biologists and toxicologists found the study generally incorrect"... oh yeah... without explaining why... oh please... how can somebody be so hypochrite...