Dear Natural Healers,

My name is Kim and I am seeking a helper/assistant/apprentice position with an NSP natural healer.

After three years of dead ends with modern medicine, I was thankfully led to Debbie Starnes, an NSP manager. I found her through her daughter who lives near me, but I was able to visit Debbie 300 miles away for two weeks. Through physical, emotional, and spiritual focus I returned home better and happier than I had been in years and I prepared myself to finally start college in the fall. Though I continued as many of the practices as I could transfer home, when the deeper problems began coming to the surface (after 2 months of freedom) I began to struggle seriously. With the help of Mary Ward, an NSP herbalist in my area, I have gotten me feet underneath me again, but know that it would not be wise to go to college without giving my body time to fully heal and to create a maintenance routine.

I have seen much of the current health care field and combined with my love of nature, I crave to learn natural health and healing so that we may live in harmony with our mother earth. Some of my main interests are herbs, nutrition, muscle testing, iridology and voice bio, energetics and emotional healing. I am also fascinated by the science of deliberate creation and deeper connection to Spirit through meditation.

I have much to give in the way of assisting. I plan to take an herb class this year, so my knowledge base is quickly growing. I am comfortable with computers, enjoy client interaction, and am proficient in organization, writing, and math skills. I read, write and understand Spanish, as well as speak it moderately. I have experience in client service through two years as an assistant veterinary technician. I have practiced yoga for 4 years and am now a certified instructor. I am willing to do any work, such as cooking, cleaning, gardening or child care, in natural healthful ways, of course.

I am 20 years old, and hope to trade my service for room, board, and guidance. I have many references, including all of the people and positions mentioned above. I can begin anytime after Aug. 14 and work through next July (or shorter based on your needs). Any place in or out of the country will be wonderful.

Thank you so much and NAMASTE.

Kimberly Hayes