HI, I smoked a packet of cigarettes about 4 weeks ago now. I smoked about 20 in 24 hours, which I realise was totally stupid. It was my birthday and I decided to have a smoke, but got carried away and smoked the entire packet.

I am not normally a smoker, but used to smoke on a friday night sometimes with my cousin. But otherwise never smoke.

My question is this, I have had symptoms since this solo smokathon I had. I have had nausea to the point of being close to throwing up often, drooling in the morning, going into a drug like sleep sometimes during the day, cramping in my gut, pallor of the face with dark circles around my eyes, racing heart sometimes, and it keeps going in cycles, not to mention extreme fatigue. I deserve a backlash I know after what I did, but am concerned that this should have abated a long time ago.

I am on the candida diet, so am sticking to that, but I would have though tthat any backlash from cigarettes would have long gone. Can it be at all possible that even after all this time the cigarettes would still be impacting me? Apart from telling me how stupid this was, I'd really be appreciative of anyone letting me know what they think regarding the smokes and this possibility of me being so ill after a month later.