Yes, I was not drinking as much water and think that may be related to why my symptoms worsened over the last couple of days.

I never drink tap water. I get Mountain Valley Spring water - glass bottled water - it costs a fortune but it is very pure.

Treva, so many symptoms and expereinces you report remind me of me. My shoulders and neck are so bad and I go for weekly massages and chiropractic adjustments. They also make minimal but some difference, and as long as my insurance covers with a copay, I keep going. I also become extemely tired every time that I eat - it is horrible. Sometimes I will do yoga stretches after eating to stretch out my muscles and give me more energy. Often I take a nap after lunch. I work too and it is hard. But I work as a consultant and have my own business, so I try to make time to lay down for at least 1/2 hour every afternoon. It was also interesting what you said about having trouble hearing. I have trouble hearing and with auditory processing (I never used to) - I have to ask people to repeat themselves a lot. Sometimes at work, people talk to me and I missed part of the conversation.

Thanks for the information on the supplements. I will look into it.

Be well-