Thanks very much, Elvis and Sandi. Sandi, sorry I missed your call today. If I can arrange it, I might try and call you tomorrow, cutie. If not, we'll catch up later.

No one was more stubborn nor more resistant to taking Cortisol than I. As I said, I was in extremely bad shape and it took 4 doctors (2 holistic MD's, 1 holistic Dentist and 1 Naturopath) to pound the seriousness of my Adrenal Fatigue into my thick skull.

I had no idea what the symptoms were for adrenal insufficiency and also had no clue that I'd had this condition for many years. And I have the 17 amalgams that I carried in my mouth for 40 years to thank for it.

Anyway, people who are mercury toxic might be very interested (and be doing themselves enormous good) if they search and read about adrenal fatigue. If it is caught early enough (and not allowed to progress to a more degenerative state), it can be treated successfully with herbs, vitamins supplements, botanicals and glandulars. Unfortunately, my condition was too far advanced and I had to include Cortef (i.e., cortisol) in my treatment plan.

SomedaySoon (Sharon)