Hey Tracy,

Just thought I'd chime in on your question/statement since I've been stepped on most of my life as well. My friend/business partner Laura has been continually amazed at how many people have abused their relationships with me since she's known me.

My belief in God does not stem from an emotional need—as much of my family incorrectly believes—it stems from researching many aspects of truth and finding that the Bible is amazingly reliable and has and does foretell the future.

With all this in mind, I have learned from the Bible and through experience that "it rains on the just and the wicked", in other words, we all feel the effects of evil in the world, even if we're not evil ourselves.

Many on this forum, including you and myself, have lost a great deal of our lives because of someone who poisoned us (I strongly believe that this was intentional on the ADA level but ignorance—yet horrible negligence—on the dentist level.). This is amazingly unfair, but the world is set up this way to teach us that we are not islands unto ourselves. We need to be passionate about the deeds of ourselves as well as those of others to prevent these types of crimes against humanity (you and I) from happening. This was one of the constant warnings of the forefathers. They knew because they lived through unjust suffering as well.

Unfortunately, due to collective apathy, these evil people are in power and are making decisions that make us suffer and die while they profit unimaginably.

Nevertheless, there is a day coming when there will be a judgment. This not only means that evil is judged and punished without end (What would you do with someone who intentionally poisons millions of people and causes the type of suffering you are going through?) but it also means that those who have "held on to their testimony" and kept themselves from participating in this evil will receive an unending peace and love that will make all of the suffering seem small.

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God."

—Romans 8:18-19

"For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."

—2 Corinthians 4:17-18

As hard as it may be to imagine, our afflictions in this life are small compared to the things that await us on the other side. This not intended to belittle anyone's suffering at all. It's just a device—a comparison—to demonstrate how worthwhile suffering is in comparison to how great the life ahead is.

We also have to remember that this suffering is referred to as "fire" in the bible.

"And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God."

—Zechariah 13:9

We also have to remember that this suffering is as a fire that purifies gold. The fire burns away all of the perishable parts of us and leaves only the best.

I have seen this in my own life already as the severe suffering that I endured in my younger days taught me how selfish I am. The suffering enabled me to be a person who puts in the time managing and posting on this forum with little or no benefit to myself. The credit for this is not mine. The credit goes to God who was the mirror that enabled me to see myself—as painful as that was—and empowered me to become more pure through suffering. Childbirth is designed as a great symbol of this kind of pain that ends in such joy that the pain is soon forgotten.

I have heard many stories of people who have had near-death experiences. Some of them experienced an hellish experience that "scared them straight". Others have experienced a joy and peace and love that inspired them to be the best that they could be for the rest of their lives.

We are being watched, every moment of every day. The world is indeed a stage and when we exit, let us make sure that we have no shame or whatever we do have, we allow Christ to remove from us so that we all may experience this promise from a God who is able to deliver.

And when you stand on the right side of the gulf staring into the faces of those who tormented you, there will be a great peace in you knowing that you will never suffer again, and that those who deliberately caused it will pay.

"There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

—Luke 16:19-31

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)