Dear Bex no worries mate. I was a little upset, for a short while about the comments made to me, but frankly that comment about having a baby was one of the most insensitive and cruel things I've ever heard. What is wrong with these people? However i know you are a strong person and like me will let it go over your head. You have to feel sorry for these Anons really, cos the majority of us on this forum have become close and we know because of the nature of this illness sometimes we have a bad day and need to vent, but even if we appear a bit unreasonable, we always let it go and understand. Thats where we are very lucky I guess, cos we don't have to hide our identity with fear of what we are saying, cos we know in the end we 're probably a bit emotional and we always let things go and remain friends. Thats why its such a good place for us to come, cos we can agree or disagree, but we'll still be here for each other. Let them dish it out, waste their time and isolate themselves. You and I and the majority know they just ain't worth the effort. Thanks SoSick, Linda, Bex and others who have made very interesting and reasonable answers to my question. xxxx Tracy