lol sorry, sometimes I rethink and edit and you respond fast. Just to reply though. Some of these things you state here could also be flipped around too Linda. Certainly in your eyes you see it that way, in mine? I do also on my side. any evidence for intelligent design is really not up for question in the science classroom... that we do know..

finally people are having the chance to view the other side and I think everybody has that right. If it's good enough for the scientists to preach evolution? Then it's good enough for the other scientists to preach creation if they too feel that evidences could point to this senario.

I grew up with evolution as I have stated before and creationism was not something I got the chance to hear about from any scientific perspective but finally got that chance and read and watched and I have no doubts as to which side i believe in.

However, I am more interested in science being taught as science and leaving bias or preconceptions out of it. If that means excluding evolution and creation and simply sticking to the facts (the fully verified ones) that I think is fair. There is nothing wrong with teaching students to think for themselves and what they come up with based on the evidence, but there is somethign wrong when you tell students what to think. A theory is still a theory and that it remains until someone can come up with solid scientific evidence. Until that day happens, the debates between the scientists will continue.

As far as the poltegeist phenomena? I only know that there is so much out there (and yeah I agree the power of the mind also) that we all may have to admit we really do not have the final answers to......I am not always convinced it's demonic simply because i'm Christian, but my beliefs may lend me to that conclusion if the experience is evident enough that it is diabolic. I think it is healthy to have skeptisism, because so often people have been burned from being fooled.

oh yes, there are some psychiatric disturbances that coudl convince anybody of a possession when that has not always been the case. I have also heard of the opposite where mental illness has not been aided by any medication, hypnotherapy, or councelling but has responded finally to exorcism... Definitely I feel that science and the supernatural do not necessarily have to be completely at odds.