oh yea, and I forgot, it was quite a few years ago... but there I was into quantum physics the speed of light, all of that and I start wondering about astral projection and so I try to go find God with all of that information in hand and... I want to knock on his door... and he ends up knocking on mine instead. Actually he didn't knock just sort of showed up... it was Jesus btw, who was not happy all of with my efforts and showed me I need to quit already, that I was entering dangerous territory... because I was waaaay too filthy to knock on God's door. There was a day in it, a period of about 2 minutes... when I felt an invisible hand on my head and I swear, my entire life flashed before my eyes, all the good things I'd done but lots of bad things, I realized I was such a sinner in the presence of God and I broke down and I wept for about 3 days... I repented I begged forgiveness I do believe I was forgiven, even I was healed that day of some things that had bothered me for years and I was thus saved.

15 years I searched for God. I started when I was 17 or so after reading a darn Don Quixote book, the lucid dreaming stuff. You can actually do that but it's scary as heck and I do not recommend it. God may have spoke to me then, I know he scared the living daylights out of me and I pretty much ran from him for about 10 years after that searching every corner of the library except christianity for something else.

I am not saying certain things in other religions are not valid.There is something real weird about what we actually are, our consciousness, spirit, whatever... it's not really weird actually, it's good but it's not generally as simple and the simple well here I am attitude that most people want to perceive it as.

and i don't really know if every person would have the same experience as I did with my search, but it did happen to me. I do have quite a bit of evidence that God has been speaking to most people I know (little things they tell me) for most of their lives but that they have been ignoring him.. so if he has been speaking to them I'd say chances are good he'll be there if they actually go looking for him. The bible does tell us to seek him.