To the Christians of this forum (and anyone else who may be a follower of a monotheistic religion - the kind which usually dictates their faith as the one "true" faith), I'd really like some polite feedback on the following.

Do you believe that anyone who is not a Christian (including people in remote corners of the world who couldn't possibly even know what Christianity is) will be subject to eternal damnation when they die?

If the answer is no, then why should it matter if anyone be a Christian or not? You may say because it's about finding God and having a relationship with Him, which I respect - but what about those of us who have found our own Gods and have enjoyable relationships with Them? Why would you want to stop someone if they've already found what they're looking for? Or if you don't want to "stop them", why do you believe they'd be subject to eternal sadistic inhumane torture for following something which they find appealing, versus following some other religion which they might not find appealing?

I think the best attitude for a Christian - and indeed any other religion - to have is: live and let live.

I would greatly appreciate polite and constructive feedback. Thanks!

"I'll see what Russ makes of this."

-CTD