The Pottenger cat’s video has arrived and been viewed. What an amazing discovery he made, that cats fed raw meat are very health cats indeed, and that cats feed cooked meats become very unhealthy indeed.

I have discussed this with my other half and the experiment has started. My two cats will be fed a raw meat diet for 5 weeks. No more processed cat food, wet or dry. Just raw chicken, beef, lamb, liver or gizzards with maybe 10pct veggies included.

Purpose of the experiment is to:
1) See if my cats like to eat raw meat.
2) See if the cats become very healthy & happy cats.
3) See if this has any effect on MY health.

Reason for this is because whenever I have been away on holiday for 2 weeks, always away from home and away from the cats, my symptoms have calmed down and I have started to heal, (this could obviously be for many many different reasons.) Upon returning home my symptoms returned. I have tried to remove as many toxins from my house as possible, remove any stress from my life, tried a multitude of health regaining activities for myself, but all to no avail. Cats is next on the list of possible toxins. I have multiple food and chemical sensitivities. As far as I am aware I am not allergic to cats. Cats have been in my life all my life.

This experiment has been recommended by my health practitioner. He has had some successes with this method on some tough cases like me. I have spent about 1 hour Googling a connection between allergies/problems in humans & raw diets for cats and I found nothing, zero, nil to even suggest that cats feed raw meat are no longer allergic to people that are allergic to them. I do trust my health practitioner very much, and I see no reason for him to bullshit me so badly with this weirdness.

As far as I am aware, (I have had cats in my life for 38 years) my cats are currently very health cats. I would say they molt quite a lot of hair, but their coats are soft & sleek. I would also say one is not that 100pct agile, maybe 85pct. They do however regularly catch birds and mice, a couple a week. They are both about 1.5 years old.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine