In reality though, if we include the invisible spirit dimensions, if Darth Vadar is comparable to satan, the devil, the devil is much much worse, mean mean mean nasty, gross cruel... and if we compare Luke to our hero Jesus, well it's sort of like comparing a penny to a brick of gold bullion...

It's funny, the way I was saved, in a mighty way, I called Jesus Superman for a good few years, then I sort of realized that was probably an insult to him because he's really so much more awesome than that. The force is actually with us, and his name is Jesus.

God knows everything. I read somewhere once, probably in some physics book, that parts of a whole thing always retain memory/connection to the other matter/energy that the part is broken down from, irregardless of time or distance. Kind of like that, there is probably a little part of God in each of us and he is connected to us even when we're not aware of him. I have no other way of explaining it. Kind of like twins who sense things about each other even if they're miles apart, because they're maybe very connected, but we are all connected to God the same way.

I'm pretty sure about that.