I have not seen any worms or stuff like that, but I get a lot of stuff that looks like leaf mold. Kind of flaky small broken up leafy bits. Regular like 5 times a week, and I am not parasite cleansing except for my in-between herbs. I'm talking about the 1/4 tsp. each of sage, cloves, thyme, ginger per day.

Yes, what a shame, those people giving the autistic kid flu shots. It’s ignorance. They just don’t know any better. If they knew they were hurting the kid, they would not do it. But….our society is structured so that they do not know and they never will know. Even if u told them, it would be going against everything they have been told, taught, believe and understand.
Really, I am done caring for now.
– yes, I have found it very difficult too. Knowing all I now know and not being able to help others. In my office I am surrounded by sick people that have no idea they could get better. Unfort I have better things to do than make a cock of myself….like get better myself! I did wrestle with my conscience for long time, but however I tried talking to people….they just went away thing I was a freak. In my job I cannot let that happen very often.

If people want to learn, if people want to understand, if people seriously ask for help, then I am more than happy to offer what I have learned this year. I guess that’s where this forum comes in for me. real life, noone wants to know….but here, people do come searching and I help a bit. If they think I’m a freak, I don’t give a toss.

Now young Lady, I need to have serious word with you. About parasite cleansing.
I was led to believe that parasite cleansing should be done in campaigns. With a rest period of no attacking, then restart after minimum 3 month break. This stops the parasites becoming “resistant” to what u are using on them.
You and I seem to be riddled with them and each campaign can only get so many at once. I did get impatient and ask on curezone and that is what I was told. The person who replied to me seems to know quite a lot about parasites and I trust what she says, we have talked a bit over his year. I think she is 74 years old. Fledgling. Probably needs more research, but I wouldn’t constantly parasite cleanse with such strong herbs. Maybe that’s why u feel a bit weird?
I am however not the expert on this whatsoever.

Please be careful SoS.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine