So far, this has been my most calm and tranquil Humaworm with no crazy symptoms, nor any healing crisis’s either….not even itching too much either. Passed plenty of beasts in my BM’s and I just feel in pretty good shape.

I took some psyllium yesterday, just one teaspoon with some warm water at bed time, this morning I passed a load of mucoid plaque. And again this afternoon more came out. Not black this time. It was light grey in colour. Very soft and thin.

This is very good news, whenever I get this gunk out of me in the past I have always felt better. Like much better too.

It is amazing that I STILL have this gunk coming outta me!

I had mucoid plaque come out on Humaworm1 and HW 2 and on Humacleanse and again now on HW 3! How much gunk have I got in me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am over-joyed this is coming out. I love Humaworm. I have researched this gunk a lot and I have discovered its real tip-top-double-triple good news that this gunk comes outta me. It is a very good sign that my body is able to release this gunk.

Although…talking of not itching……….feeling a bit itchy……maybe thats because I just took a bit more psyllium?

I assume HW loosened up the gunk and when the psyllium went in….its just swept me clean……..

Happy days!

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine