I have absolutely no idea where to put the wormwood either. I was hoping it would grow in a pot, and then I can just put it on the side porch where it'll get half a days sun and just drape over the side of the steps. Ideally anyway. The pack had plenty of seeds and I only used about 10-15 so I'll watch and see what it does and just dry some and get rid of it for a year if I need to. I have no idea, does that stay out side all winter, probably right? and does it need full sun or is partial sun ok do you know? I guess I should look it up. mine came with zero directions except sow on top of soil. You should use a mister to get that to sprout for sure, teeny seeds.

any idea what the clear gelatin like junk is? I've seen plenty of it the past few weeks, just little bits and pieces and that bigger one yesterday. I know I've loosened compacted gunk in there, there was a day a week or so ago that I was draining lightly (a yellowy liquid yuck) all afternoon after the enema. That doesn't usually happen so something major must have let loose in there.

The enemas make a huge difference. wow. guess it's going to be a lifetime thing for us old folks ugh. better than sitting around with arthritis and back aches though.

I might start easing up on the clay a bit, have been using it once/twice a week for a couple months now. I was wondering about the side effects of inorganic calcium from it (artery blocker/plaque builder, inorganic calcium). Not sure, but could be a possibilty so I guess i will do more chlorella for a while to chelate from that direction and maybe just clay a couple tinmes a month. I have killed egads of parasites with it already. The chlorella works in a weird way from there too. It seems to entrap itself in any mucus you might have and it seems to cause it to release as a result. The parasites don't like it either, don't know if it kills them though, not exactly the same thing as them eating clay. I was thinking I should try some of the other suggestions on that tuberose page, the teas and stuff. Hyssop is suppose to a great healer too, I could make a tea with that. I have 4 little hyssop bushes started. I grew some a couple years ago, it's a little bush, was suppose to be ok outside all winter but the snow killed it. So now it'll stay in a pot like the rosemary. Should be tasty for cooking too, I got the anise version.

I got saved by Jesus Christ in my early 30's, I've told you... anyway I was thinking all this past week... about the itchy with the parasite cleansing.. because when i got saved I truly was a filthy wretch and Jesus healed me real good, cleaned me up... and... he exorcised me, really. He does that, there are plenty of other testimonies aout there but I experienced it too. Thing is, when he did that, I got real itchy in the process exactly like parasite cleansing but in a much bigger way, all over, intensely for about 20-40 minutes each time. he did it to me a few times. and i never knew what to make of it, and i thought some of the things I heard him say must have been my imagination but now I don't think so. because what he said was, about the itching, 'you will feel itchy a bit, don't worry it's only bugs coming out'. Ain't that? and he taught me this little routine which i would do from time to time when i need healing from him, a way to pray pretty much, but i have taught it to others and they all experience the itching within a minute or so of saying that prayer also. I have never told them it 'was bugs' coming out, just to expect some itching. Because it always happens, never fails, when he exorcises you at first. hmmm... strange,, anyway... I guess I will do more praying as well he must have been healing me of all that all those many years and i never really knew. but I've lapsed, several years since i really stayed with that with him on that routine. same exact itching though, doesn't last for more than hour with him though, he gets right rid of a lot of stuff. Once I saw a big poisonous spider crawling toward me in the bathroom, and it just fell over on it's side and dropped dead before my eyes literally. oh Jesus is good. I think I need him to cure my parasite problem, I am just sort of doing maintenance with all these herbs I think. It's good but he's much better. free too.

really important to set that ankle proper. I broke my tibia bone near the ankle skiing when I was a teenager. It was set perfectly, healed impressively, has never once bothered me, you'd never know it was ever broken. However I also broke my left wrist as a kid, it was set at the wrong angle, just a bit offf, but it's never been the same, always a bit weak. I do not carry buckets of water with my left arm for instance, for that reason. Not much strength in that wrist, doesn't work quite right, feels like it's going to buckle under a good amount of weight.

I need to find a source of raw milk. There are plenty of cows around here and zero big commercial farms, all little farms so someone will sell me milk I'm sure, I need to ask around. I love kefir. I'll ask at church next week. That is a great project. Where did you get the recipe? Did you need to buy starter? I know there's a guy in mercury forum who makes it too.

my cat.. has been deceiving me. she spit up on the porch a couple days ago... there was grass in there... and feathers.